Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ePayments - get paid and withdraw money quickly and securely

Thanks

Thumbs up ePayments - get paid and withdraw money quickly and securely

Hi everyone!

We are pleased to introduce you to the electronic payments system: ePayments. It's an electronic e-Wallet that allows you to send, receive and withdraw money quickly, securely and with minimal fees.

About ePayments

Our company is registered in the United Kingdom and operates according to English law. In 2014 ePayments received an FCA licence (UK) confirming the reliability of our service and secured our right to legally issue electronic money. ePayments guarantees the safety of financial operations and the protection of confidential information.

In 2016, ePayments became a principal member of MasterCard®. This confirms our payment system follows the high payment security standards and provides reliable financial activities. This status allows us to issue MasterCard® cards directly, free from intermediaries providing more opportunities to improve and expand our product range according to our clients and their market needs.

How ePayments works

Working with ePayments is easy and simple: the e-Wallet allows you to make payments and calculations, and the ePayments Prepaid MasterCard® allows you to pay for goods and services in stores and withdraw funds from ATMs.

How to load funds to the ePayments e-Wallet:
    • Internal transfer
    • Bank transfer
    • From Visa/MasterCard/Maestro
    • Bitcoin, litecoin

Withdraw funds:
    • Cash from ATMs with ePayments card
    • Payment in POS-terminals with ePayments card
    • Internal transfer
    • Bank transfer
    • Transfer to Webmoney
    • Transfer to Yandex.Money
    • Transfer to cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin)
    • Withdraw funds to credit/debit card (VISA/ MasterCard®)

To receive a payment from an affiliate network or other payer to your ePayments e-Wallet, you just need to clarify with your partner programme the most convenient way for them to pay - directly by internal transfer on ePayments (in which case you just need to provide your ePID) or, for example, by bank transfer (you can find the necessary details needed for such a transfer on the ‘Add funds’ page in your personal account).

Take full control on your e-Wallet and cards via smartphone application. Available on iTunes and Google Play.

Register and get your card: https://www.epayments.com/

I will be happy to answer any questions which you may have.

Sincerely yours,
    Lydia, ePayments community-manager.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,169 Times in 1,173 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

Default Re: ePayments - get paid and withdraw money quickly and securely

A few questions:

1. Does ePayments allow payments for adult services? I assume it's adult industry friendly since you're posting it here, but I just wanted to make sure.

2. What fees are involved on the account holder's end? You state "minimal fees", can you be more specific?

3. How anonymous is this for the account holder? For instance, if someone makes a credit card payment to me via ePayments, do they see my full name on their statement or would I have to use a legal business name to keep my real name hidden from them?

4. As the company is based in the UK, are there any limitations to account holders in other countries or using different currencies? I'm located in the US.

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions here!

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tsani For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: ePayments - get paid and withdraw money quickly and securely

Quote Originally Posted by Tsani View Post
    A few questions:

1. Does ePayments allow payments for adult services? I assume it's adult industry friendly since you're posting it here, but I just wanted to make sure.

2. What fees are involved on the account holder's end? You state "minimal fees", can you be more specific?

3. How anonymous is this for the account holder? For instance, if someone makes a credit card payment to me via ePayments, do they see my full name on their statement or would I have to use a legal business name to keep my real name hidden from them?

4. As the company is based in the UK, are there any limitations to account holders in other countries or using different currencies? I'm located in the US.

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions here!
    Hi

1. Yes, we do work with adult affiliate networks.
    2. Sure, please find complete information about fees https://www.epayments.com/tariffs_usd.html
    3. The recipient will not see your name. The only required information during processing payment transfers such as bank wire or internal transfer, is the e-Wallet number. In the nearest time we plan to resume the option of loading e-Wallet by bank cards and even then the sender does not have to use your name.
    4. USA citizens may register an account and use all available financial services offered by ePayments, however, prepaid cards cannot be delivered to USA due to the card issuer's restrictions.

Thanks for all your questions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ePayments For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,169 Times in 1,173 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

Thanks for answering my questions.

For more clarification on #1:
    You say that you work with adult affiliate networks, but I'm talking more along the lines of independent webcam models and adult content producers. Most payment processing solutions consider us "high risk" and impose large fees for working with us or just don't work with us at all. Or are you more of a payment solution for getting paid by cam sites and not so much for the payments directly from customers to models?

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tsani For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: ePayments - get paid and withdraw money quickly and securely

Quote Originally Posted by Tsani View Post
    Thanks for answering my questions.

For more clarification on #1:
    You say that you work with adult affiliate networks, but I'm talking more along the lines of independent webcam models and adult content producers. Most payment processing solutions consider us "high risk" and impose large fees for working with us or just don't work with us at all. Or are you more of a payment solution for getting paid by cam sites and not so much for the payments directly from customers to models?
    Hi
    ePayments is ewallet provider where adult webcam or affiliate network provider can pay commissions, salaries to its affiliates, models on regular basis. However, we do review each case individually. If you would like to discuss in more details then please do not hesitate to contact us via email [email protected] to discuss available cooperation solutions with ePayments.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,195 Times in 3,677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ePayments View Post
    Hi
    ePayments is ewallet provider where adult webcam or affiliate network provider can pay commissions, salaries to its affiliates, models on regular basis. However, we do review each case individually. If you would like to discuss in more details then please do not hesitate to contact us via email [email protected] to discuss available cooperation solutions with ePayments.
    Most of the readers here would not be paying out commissions or salaries.

So just to be very clear about this, you would not allow us to use this service to take payments directly from our clients to pay for a webcam show or to sell them a video? Most services won't because it is considered high risk and take more of a percentage, which is why I'm asking.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We are happy to announce that ePayments received the highest level of compliance with the standard for secure processing, storage and transmission of cardholder data - PCI DSS level 1.

PCI security standards are technical and operational requirements set to protect cardholder data.
    To create this standard major payment card brands (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.) established the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, PCI SSC.

The main focus of PCI DSS is on the protection of cardholder data, establishing security milestones, and lowering the risk of a cardholder data breach.

Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by ePayments View Post
    We are happy to announce that ePayments received the highest level of compliance with the standard for secure processing, storage and transmission of cardholder data - PCI DSS level 1.

PCI security standards are technical and operational requirements set to protect cardholder data.
    To create this standard major payment card brands (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and JCB.) established the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, PCI SSC.

The main focus of PCI DSS is on the protection of cardholder data, establishing security milestones, and lowering the risk of a cardholder data breach.

Thanks, that answered all the questions. Great! ... I am feeling taken back to the iwc thread.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I just got a payment from SkyPrivate through ePayments. It was my only option because SkyPrivate don't offer any other options that work for me (I'm in England).

So I emailed SkyPrivate my ePayments wallet number, and they sent the money (after a long delay on SkyPrivate's end). The money was received perfectly, but then I tried to withdraw the money from ePayments to my bank account. It said there was a 0.8% fee, which is fine. But then I saw that the minimum fee is $85. Yes, you read that right. The minimum FEE for bank transfer is $85. The payment was $160, so the fee was over half of my money. At first, I thought it meant $85 was the minimum amount you can withdraw. But no, it's a minimum FEE of $85.

We're used to high fees in this industry, but I have never seen anything like that in my life. It's utterly fucking ridiculous and I emailed them and told them so.

The withdrawal options are:
    1. Their MasterCard, which has crazy fees. $17 upfront cost for the card, 2.9% fee to get your money on to the card, $2.60 ATM withdrawal fees, $35 annual card maintenance fee, $10 per month if your account is inactive and more.
    2. Bank transfer, 0.8% fee, minimum fee $85, maximum fee $135.
    3. WebMoney, but you still need to have an ePayments MasterCard to withdraw to WebMoney for some reason?!
    4. Yandex, which is a Russian site and can't be used by anyone not in Russia.
    5. BitCoin, which is the only free withdrawal option but obviously has its own issues.

So as someone who's actually tried ePayments, stay away. I'm sure they're a decent company, but the withdrawal options and fees are just ridiculous.

Veteran Member Sinna (2pee4you)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by Luna66 View Post
    I just got a payment from SkyPrivate through ePayments. It was my only option because SkyPrivate don't offer any other options that work for me (I'm in England).

So I emailed SkyPrivate my ePayments wallet number, and they sent the money (after a long delay on SkyPrivate's end). The money was received perfectly, but then I tried to withdraw the money from ePayments to my bank account. It said there was a 0.8% fee, which is fine. But then I saw that the minimum fee is $85. Yes, you read that right. The minimum FEE for bank transfer is $85. The payment was $160, so the fee was over half of my money. At first, I thought it meant $85 was the minimum amount you can withdraw. But no, it's a minimum FEE of $85.

We're used to high fees in this industry, but I have never seen anything like that in my life. It's utterly fucking ridiculous and I emailed them and told them so.

1. Their MasterCard, which has crazy fees. $17 upfront cost for the card, 2.9% fee to get your money on to the card, $2.60 ATM withdrawal fees, $35 annual card maintenance fee, $10 per month if your account is inactive and more.
    3. WebMoney, but you still need to have an ePayments MasterCard to withdraw to WebMoney for some reason?!
    5. BitCoin, which is the only free withdrawal option but obviously has its own issues.

So as someone who's actually tried ePayments, stay away. I'm sure they're a decent company, but the withdrawal options and fees are just ridiculous.
    wow. I think that's a new record. 85$ fee.
    edit: is that even legal? Say "I got only 0.8% fee".. "oh, but the minimum is 85$ and the max 135$".. I mean, how is the 0.8% relevant in that case, other than tricking people?

I have bitpay on my site and the setup was really easy. You could integrate it and then buy "any product" off your own site. Bitpay automatically converts bitcoin payments into real currency and also automatically wires it into your account. So you could essentially send yourself the money. I didn't notice anything missing, so the fee was small or the customer paid it.

Maybe that would be an option with which epayments could be used.

I would still like to know the answer to laurielegs' question.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Quote Originally Posted by Luna66 View Post

I'am receiving payments from IndieBill on ePayments card and pay only 2.6% commision in ATM(and some comission for currency converting) and 35$ per year for the card. Not very high fee for international money transfering, imho.
    Also, I can transfer money from ePayment wallet to any Visa/Mastercard with 2.9% fee(min. 3.50$) but never used this feature.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Most of the readers here would not be paying out commissions or salaries.

So just to be very clear about this, you would not allow us to use this service to take payments directly from our clients to pay for a webcam show or to sell them a video? Most services won't because it is considered high risk and take more of a percentage, which is why I'm asking.
    Please accept our apologies for delayed response.

ePayments is electronic payment system where webcam or affiliate network provider can pay commissions, salaries to its affiliates, models on regular basis. It is not intended for making direct money transfers between webcam performers and their customers. However, we do review each case individually. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email [email protected] to discuss available cooperation solutions with ePayments.

I would like to clarify Luna66's comments about prepaid MasterCard fees: “1. The withdrawal options are:
    Their MasterCard, which has crazy fees. $17 upfront cost for the card, 2.9% fee to get your money on to the card, $2.60 ATM withdrawal fees, $35 annual card maintenance fee, $10 per month if your account is inactive and more."

When you register you can order ePayments prepaid MasterCard to withdraw your funds and save money on other fees, this is the most cost effective option. You will receive payments then transfer to your prepaid card instantly for free then spend your money right away from the card for free on all POS transactions or withdraw cash at ATM which will cost you $2.6 - This is the only fee you will pay on top of initial card order fee.

The card is on offer till 31st January for $17 including free standard delivery worldwide and first year card maintenance. Usual price for the prepaid card is $35. From year 2 we will start charging $35 card maintenance fee.

Please feel free if you may any other concerns, will be happy to assist.

Thanks

Lol so there's no fee for loading the card but it's actually $35 upfront for the card (not $17), $35 annual fee, $2.60 per atm withdrawal, $10 per month inactivity fee, and more (replacement card fees, pin change fees etc). Those fees are still high.

There are lots of reasons why people don't want to use a prepaid card:

1. Discretion (if they try to keep their job a secret, people might ask what the card is for and they'll have to come up with a reason).

2. Annoyance. I don't use prepaid cards because they're annoying. If you had 1 card with everything on it, then maybe it would be OK, but none of the big sites use ePayments so it would only be used for smaller sites (like that $160 payment I got). Having all my money on 1 card or in my bank account and then having a small amount on this card would just be really annoying.

3. Fees, limits etc that you don't get with a bank.

Most people want bank transfer, and charging $85 minimum for a bank transfer is absolutely ridiculous and you should literally be ashamed of yourselves for charging that. When I emailed your support and asked about the fee, they said they have to charge a minimum of $85 to cover the costs of a bank transfer. So explain how that's the highest fee I've ever seen in my 3+ years working in this industry? Every site I've ever seen does free bank transfers or charges around the $5 mark. How do they cover the $85 cost then? The truth is, bank transfers cost you a couple bucks and you're keeping the rest.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luna66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Please accept our apologies for any misunderstanding. The special offer for reduced card price expired on 31st Jan'17. The usual price is $35 including free standard delivery worldwide and first year card maintenance.
    The bank transfer is worthwhile if large amount is transferred. We are in the process of reducing fees for outgoing wires which will be updated in due course.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 940 Posts

I was going to contact you folks but the $85 fee to bank is a hard stop. Fix that if you want to grow.

That means any transfer less than $10,000 makes the .8% irrelevant. For transparency and honesty you should just say "$85 fee on all transfers to a bank account of less than $10,000 whereupon the fee is .8%."
    Where am I? Home for the Holidays!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bahuba For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Today we’re pleased to announce that all payments made with MasterCard SecureCode, will be completed via a 3D-Secure protocol. You will receive a request to enter a SecureCode on the site from an SMS sent to the card holder’s mobile number.

More than one million online merchants in 122 countries support transactions made with SecureCode.
    Usually you’ll find the following logo on their websites:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,253 Times in 1,647 Posts

We are a major payroll provider still seeking a "direct to bank" payment solution in Europe. However, reading above it looks like there's an $85 fee for this...has this been addressed? Currently we get this absolutely free through another provider, but the solution doesn't scale even close to what we need.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

26. The Following User Says Thank You to KatyBoleyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KatyBoleyn View Post
    We are a major payroll provider still seeking a "direct to bank" payment solution in Europe. However, reading above it looks like there's an $85 fee for this...has this been addressed? Currently we get this absolutely free through another provider, but the solution doesn't scale even close to what we need.
    We kindly ask you to write us a private message or e-mail (to [email protected]) and explain in a more detailed way which services are you interested in with regard to our system. We will suggest the possible variants.

Thanks

Starting the week with good news!

Once again the account deposit option via bank cards is available now!
    You can use VISA / Mastercard® / Maestro cards issued in your name which supports secure Internet payment technology Mastercard® SecureCode ™ and Verified by Visa.

Deposit option is available on the website, within two weeks it will be available in mobile apps too.

Thanks

From the start we’ve been offering ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® cards for 35 USD and maintenance fee was charged once a year at the same cost. During our service we have learnt that annual fee causes inconvenience.

Based on your feedback we've created new structure you surely will be pleased to hear.

Now we offer the following:

• ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card price - 5.95 USD for a USD card, and 4.95 EUR for a Euro card
    • monthly maintenance fee - 2.9 USD / 2.4 EUR per month

If you order a card by the 1st June, the first two months of card maintenance will be free of charge!

On top of that, you can still continuously use your card for FREE! Here is how:

When you make purchases for 300 USD/EUR on a dollar or euro card in one month - the next month’s card maintenance will be free of charge.

For those who have already paid a yearly maintenance fee, the transition to the new payment system will take place when the paid maintenance period expires.

Thanks

We continue to expand the capabilities of ePayments and today we have added a new service: transfers to QIWI wallets. Mass payments are also available to QIWI wallets for our business clients.

QIWI is a universal payment service platform that includes the world's largest network of terminals - more than 160,000.

Transfers to QIWI can be made to any wallets, not just to your own personal wallet in any of these currencies: USD, EUR, RUB.

If the currency of the sender wallet differs from the wallet currency to which money is sent, then funds will be automatically converted.

2% fee is applied per transaction.

Transfers to QIWI is available from ePayments personal account online.

Thanks

Fully redesigned ePayments app for Android

We did it! We are pleased to present you our brand new design for the ePayments mobile application.

When developing the design we rethought both the layout of all functions, as well as their work logic, taking into consideration active users’ requests and current trends in application design. We really hope that you’ll like the application.

Be sure to get the latest release.

Thanks

Today we have added transfers from the ePayments e-Wallet to any WebMoney purse without having to use the ePayments card and a new currency- WMR. Money is received by WM instantly, fee - 2%. Transfers are available for individual accounts on the website and in the latest versions of mobile applications.

1. Log in to your account in the application or on the website https://my.epayments.com/.
    2. In the transfers choose "To any WebMoney purse".
    3. Select the desired account currency, specify the recipient and the amount to be transferred.

The payment can be saved as a template so it can be used in the future.

Using the ePayments e-Wallet is more user-friendly with each passing day. Join us!

Thanks
    Thanked 22,196 Times in 3,739 Posts

Seems if a person wanted to start a payment processing company they just use Mastercard. Recently read that each card cost $10 wholesale from MC & very little to maintain it yearly. So all these cost are just about pure profit for these companies. Never are they Visa, why is that?

Registered in England you say... Would it be this town?

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/...ett-companies/

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    Seems if a person wanted to start a payment processing company they just use Mastercard. Recently read that each card cost $10 wholesale from MC & very little to maintain it yearly. So all these cost are just about pure profit for these companies. Never are they Visa, why is that?

Registered in England you say... Would it be this town?

http://www.reuters.com/investigates/...ett-companies/
    Hello, thank you for the comments. Would like to add that ePayments not only offers prepaid Mastercard (r) cards but other solutions to deposit / withdraw money, to manage the funds in your own convenience.

ePayments registered and headquatered in London, UK and operates by UK law to offer customers the reliable, secure and efficient service with competitive rates.
    If you have any concerns please feel free to contact support team via email: [email protected] and will be happy to assist you further.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast