Thread: What to talk to dancers??

Thanks

Default What to talk to dancers??

I always wanted to talk to dancers when they come and request for dances. I down want to ask where you from? Do you go to school? They don't like these kind of questions.
    Especially in VIP what should I talk. I can't take dances for 30 mins non stop and I can't control myself if hot girl give hot dances for that much time.I don't know what to talk in vip room.Any ideas? I am not good in politics and sports.

Thanks

Default Re: What to talk to dancers??

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblue View Post
    I always wanted to talk to dancers when they come and request for dances. I down want to ask where you from? Do you go to school? They don't like these kind of questions.
    Especially in VIP what should I talk. I can't take dances for 30 mins non stop and I can't control myself if hot girl give hot dances for that much time.I don't know what to talk in vip room.Any ideas? I am not good in politics and sports.
    Small talk works. Try:

1. How is your day going?
    2. Have I seen you here before? When do you work?
    3. How long have you been dancing?

Easy to ask. Easy to follow up with something else if you feel like hearing more.

God/dess
    Thanks

[Duplicate]
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

God/dess
    Thanks

My best conversations have been about relationships. I've gotten very good relationship advice from dancers.

I think you just have to throw out a few topics and see what sticks. Talk about movies, TV shows, music, traveling, local dance clubs, local art scene, etc., until something seems to capture her interest, and then, the conversation just takes off.

You can also tell her a story. Every guy should have in his 'pick-up repertoire' at least three interesting and funny stories that seem self-deprecating on the surface, but, actually convey something positive about you, like your career, education, travel experiences, etc. They don't have to be real life either, you can just make up funny shit and pass it for real.

One of my best stories (not strictly for dancers): I start out be saying that beautiful woman have always made me act nervous and stupid; my IQ loses a digit. Then, I tell the story about my first trial as a newly-minted prosecutor. The defendant was a bad-ass young lady accused of assaulting another young lady. If I won the case, she would not face any jail-time, because it was a minor assault, a class C misdemeanor case. At worst, the defendant would end up having to pay $2,000 and be required to attend anger management classes. The problem was that she was so beautiful that I had trouble concentrating on presenting my case and cross examining her. At the end of the trail, during my closing arguments, I told the jury that, even though the defendant is a very beautiful young lady, she needed to be held accountable for breaking the law and assaulting the victim, but, I said the word 'beautiful' in describing the defendant so many times that, that the jury started laughing every time I said it. It became a joke to everyone. Everyone knew how I felt about this girl. The jury would have convicted her, but, the judge said I had failed to present any evidence on a necessary element of the case, the location where the assault happened. I had missed this, because I had not been thinking straight! I lost the case. I was very disappointed in myself for losing my first trial on such a stupid technicality. I was in no rush to get back to my office and face my colleagues news of my disastrous first trial. I was slow in packing my things and I was the last one to leave the courtroom. As I was leaving the courtroom, I felt someone tap me in the shoulders. I turned around and saw the young lady I had just tried to prosecute. She said I sucked as an prosecutor. I told her that I had been distracted by her looks, and that, if not for her looks, she would have been locked up in jail by now. (This was only a joke, because, she had been accused of a fine-only offense). She laughed, winked at me, gave me a piece of paper with her cell number and left. I thought about calling her many times, but, I never did, because, it would have looked like I intentionally lost the case to go out with her.

This story is only about 40% real. Bits and pieces of it really happened, but, with different people and at different times. It is a story I have developed to be an interesting, funny and self-deprecating story to entertain my 'target'.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

For me it all depends if you are feeling the girl at the club. If I don't click with you personality wise then it doesn't matter if she looks like Kate Upton I am not going to have a good time.

I usually will do the same old shit opener of so you been working here long? And that kind of stuff. Even being at a club where you are paying girls for attention I still am nervous as fuck around most. Just who I am. I recently met a dancer this past THU at my regular spot. Opened with the what's your name and she immediately asked to sit on my lap at the stage. We didn't say to much to each other at this point. But it was fun as I let her hand out the dollars to the girls on stage and some of the girls on stage showed us more attention then others. Assuming they were her friends at the club. Something about her just made me immediately like her. Took her for a lap dance and we chatted a bit more during the dance about sensual sex since she said she loved my touch on her body. I usually like to be sensual and give a soft touch. I said let's go private for 15 minutes.

Now this place is known for extras in the VIP area and I didn't know what to expect. I never push a girl honestly even when I do go VIP for it but if she is game then I am to. I didn't even ask as she climbed onto me and nestled her head on my chest. We started just talking like friends. Cardi B came on and she was like I'm sorry I hate this song. I was like I really don't like Cardi B either I think she sucks and she was like OMG you are the first person to say that. Everyone thinks she is so great. From there we talked about our birth signs, I guessed her age correctly and she seemed genuine. Even if that is her hustle. It was very relaxed and I absolutely loved it. She complimented by style of dress and we talked about music. I wound up going back again last night.

We talked about my day at work, what I do for a living. How she got to work late because she was trying to wear a corset but it didnt work out, conspiracy theories lol, how sex is awesome but when its with someone you really are into it can be amazing. We talked about lots of shit it was like I knew her for years. She even walked me to my car in 30 degree weather wearing only a small silk robe to cover up. She even said you know I like if I'm walking outside almost naked in the fucking cold dude.

So anyways....that may not answer your question but I'd say don't go looking for sex if that is what you are doing. Try to find a girl who is chill. Sometimes they will literally fall into your lap like me the past two days.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Here’s how I approach it

1. It should be light hearted and fun
    2. A convo sort of like I’m on a first date with her.
    3. Except you aren’t trying to impress her (not that way)
    4. Topics can be a little edgier than they would with a civilian woman.

It should be fairly natural.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I generally ask, "what do you do when you're not here?" It's open ended enough that the dancer can make up a story if she isn't comfortable with talking about herself. It is also indirect enough that she will be comfortable saying that she does not want to talk about it.
    ED E SUBITO SERA

Ognuno sta solo sul cuor della terra
    trafitto da un raggio di sole:
    ed subito sera

--Salvatore Quasimodo--

=============================