Thread: Undercover cops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Default Undercover cops

This is mostly a venting post, but I'm pretty sure I dealt with an undercover cop tonight. He was this good looking black man wearing a nice suit giving me tips so I went and sat with him. First red flag: within the first minute he told me his nickname (and I repeat exactly) "nigga dick"...I was like WHAT?!? This is an upscale club and I told him I wasn't gonna call him that. "Okay call me Diego" so I did. He offered me and drink and was like "are you even old enough to drink?" I twirled my hair and did my fake stripper voice and was like no way I'm only 16! Then I said of course! I'm 22! (Which I am) and so we sat at a table and all the conversation was offering me cocaine and sex at the hotel by the airport. It took me a moment to catch on to what was going on and once I noticed his eyes darting back and fourth I was 150% sure he was trying to bust me. I then said look I'm sorry, I'm not the girl to do that with you. I'm gonna excuse myself so you can try to find the right girl for you. Then went over to a couple of girls I'm friends with and warned them about him. Once I turned around he was gone.

I feel frustrated because I've always stood behind the police force for the most part but this shit just baffles me. Idk why I'm so stunned by the whole thing but it's just like wtf? And I'm supposed to trust you with you with my safety when you're at my work trying to make fall for some bullshit while I'm just trying to support myself?

I know a lot of girls got breached the past couple of weeks so maybe that's why but idk :/ has anyone else thought they were part of a sting? I searched old posts and the latest is from 2011...let's hear the more recent ones

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,892 Times in 461 Posts

Default Re: Undercover cops

My club is always getting busted and it's a pain in the ass because the girls don't seem to care. Right after a bust it'll be a glorious few short weeks of clean dancing, then back to the dirtiness.

When I dance for someone I suspect is an undercover, I notice they watch all the other dances on top of mine. The last time there was a bust, it was from two guys who bought dances from a few girls, but were also watching the dances of the other girls so when the police came in, even the girls who didn't dance with them got caught up. Thankfully I wasn't there that night.

Undercover cops kind of have similar characteristics of paranoid druggies and cheapos. They'll nurse a beer and constantly be darting their eyes around. They'll also keep their eyes glued to the lapdance. Honestly you never know who is an UC, I just try to treat everyone in that club like they are one and just be a clean dancer.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BarbieNYC For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

I dont know what it's like in the US so maybe I'm completely off but I dont think they are trying to get the dancers personally but to see if the club is clean or not?
    Although at my club they hire mystery shoppers (ie pay their friends to go in the club lol) to see if the girls are not giving extras etc. I think it's perfectly valid.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,892 Times in 461 Posts

^^I think it might depend on city. They keep trying to shut down my club for being dirty, so they raid often. They haven't arrested the girls, just taken their info. The other day my manager came in and had to talk to some of the girls from that night and it was a big old mess of some having to possibly testify. I wasn't involved so I don't know much about it, but either way it sounds like something I don't wanna get caught up in.

Also the mystery shoppers thing is kind of cool actually. I wouldn't mind that. I'd rather have that to keep the club in check than the police.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

i dont do extras, but most girls do some heavy grinding. so i appreciate trying to cut that out, i guess im more pissed off that he wasted 15 minutes of my time by constantly asking me if i want drugs and if ill have sex with him. he didnt even buy lapdances or give me money. luckily it was dead....maybe the other customers caught on and thats why they all left too lol. idk its been a wierd couple of days at work and home lol ive been a loose cannon all over the place

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

ugh....supposedly there were 2 undercovers there again last night, plus 2 uniformed cops. the uniformed cops left but the undercovers made me nervous for that reason...little rules that mean nothing and no one pays attention to like no taking money in your g-string or touching your own boobs on stage. so im nervous it could be something like that or my playfully saying ill have sex with him for $50,000 (even if i was joking my manager told me i could get hit with something)

i will read your older posts then pick your brains if i have more questions!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

so is anything on your record from that? im mostly worried about having something related to stripping on my record since im hoping to work in forensics

Thanks

This maybe a dumb question, but I am older so less rose colored glasses, and I have a day job I can't screw up. How do find out if the club is clean before you audition? word of mouth? trust management? instinct?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

i hate to say it but i dont think any club is 100% extras free. most of the girls wont do them, but theres always that one girl that does IMO....just dont do extras to keep yourself safe

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    i hate to say it but i dont think any club is 100% extras free. most of the girls wont do them, but theres always that one girl that does IMO....just dont do extras to keep yourself safe
    rodger that! extras aren't my thing. hell bed dances aren't my thing

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gelsey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,783 Times in 2,764 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gelsey View Post
    This maybe a dumb question, but I am older so less rose colored glasses, and I have a day job I can't screw up. How do find out if the club is clean before you audition? word of mouth? trust management? instinct?
    A good rule of thumb I use is that the less TUSCL reviews there are, the better. If you wanna look up and read the actual reviews without a membership, you can either A) write a bullshit review and get a month free, or B) Google "Club Name Tuscl Review" and usually several will pop up that you can click through to... it's a loophole

Otherwise I think no club is technically "clean" but the ones that aren't so blatant won't get busted for the most part. Just know the rules of your city and that way if an undercover is suspected to be in, you can adhere to all the little technical rules until he leaves.
    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selina M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,138 Times in 2,443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katia13 View Post
    I have dealt with undercover agents from the state on two occasions in one year as they built a case to build violations and fine the club I worked at for over a decade. In the end they fined the club over 50000 in fines. My stage name was listed on the report and the fines were for: asking for a drink, not maintaining a 6inch distance while lap dancing, taking a dollar in my g string, and I quote lewd behavior for money. I shit you not. The owner asked me to leave and clean out my locker and played a VM from his lawyer saying i must go. See my other posts. I was devastated.
    Ugh I'm sorry. One of my most unfavorite things about the industry is situations like that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsr...k&spfreload=10
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,142 Posts

He may have been but he was DEFINITELY a pushy time waster, so ignoring is the much better route. When they start on the " what exactly do I get ? " or drug talk, it's always good to leave but it can be a bummer if there is no one else there to hustle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    i dont do extras, but most girls do some heavy grinding. so i appreciate trying to cut that out, i guess im more pissed off that he wasted 15 minutes of my time by constantly asking me if i want drugs and if ill have sex with him. he didnt even buy lapdances or give me money. luckily it was dead....maybe the other customers caught on and thats why they all left too lol. idk its been a wierd couple of days at work and home lol ive been a loose cannon all over the place

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

My old club got shut down because of under covers. They used $25k in tax money and were in there regularly for 18 months. Now there are only two terrible clubs and a few bikini bars here. UGH.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SativaDiva3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,138 Times in 2,443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SativaDiva3 View Post
    My old club got shut down because of under covers. They used $25k in tax money and were in there regularly for 18 months. Now there are only two terrible clubs and a few bikini bars here. UGH.
    Was this in the Seattle area? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsr...k&spfreload=10
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

Seattle, traveling to Vegas, Dallas, Nola, Charlotte, Tampa
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnuffleUffleGrass View Post
    Was this in the Seattle area? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to....
    Seattle has no bikini bars and the club that was raided and closed was nearly ten years ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

No it was not. In Kansas.

Thanks

Yea !! My second day EVER stripping this dude came up to me , good looking guy.
    Don't remember his words exactly but basically it was hinting at prostitution and I was like na sorry
    Then he's like ok. 8 weeks later he comes in again and the Dj told me he's a fucking cop. No shit.
    I really don't feel safe, Infact , I think the way they do that is sexual harassment tbh and I would almost bust them myself if I knew they were cops again. Like you don't have to go that hard. Why do they target just us I understand it happens but you know what I'm sure if you offered someone at McDonald's 800$ (cheap in my opinion) they would say yes. I'm a stripper but this is just work for me.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie1000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Do they arrest everyone in the club or just the girls who violate the rules?