Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Customer and Dancer Humanity

Thanks

Default Re: Customer and Dancer Humanity

Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    When you were dancing, would you have turned away a customer's money if he seemed hesitant to give it to you? What if you knew he was spending so much only because he was lonely and/or emotionally weak and couldn't seem to resist your hustle? Would you refuse his money if it took two or three tries to get it from him? What if you had reason to question whether he could really afford to spend it on you?

If your answers to those questions were NO, and I suspect that to be the case, then how was that brand of predatory behavior more noble than what I described here? I am legitimately curious about the thought processes of you and other ladies who choose to respond to this.
    Hustling customers in the club is completely different, for many reasons.

Now I don't hustle that hard really, I move on pretty fast, but even if I did I would not consider it the same at all. I do think the differences between the two behaviours highlight some of the problems you're having and therefore I will explain some of them.

1, In the case of hustling, hustling for dances is simply a part of the agreement. As soon as you enter the strip club it is agreed that money can be given in exchange for lap dances, private dances, good company etc. You, on the other hand, operate inside the club but outside of that agreement and that's where some of the issues you have come from. The dancers you pick are torn, partly because in the agreement they made at the door it did not say anything about fucking customers. Now as I write this I can imagine some blues might get their panties in a bunch and will try to argue that OTC is part of the "agreement" in strip clubs in general and let me just inform you now that you're plain wrong. Many strippers go through their whole career without any OTC action because they do fine without it and don't need it. Most strippers go into the club with the intention to strip, just as many customers go into the club with the intention to spend money on strippers who strip. That's the basic nature of the club, the agreement.
    The problem you have OP is that you ask girls to do things that are out of their comfort zone. They were obviously not prepared and indeed one of the behaviours we're discussing here is not part of the basic strip club agreement and yes it is the one where you try to get unwilling dancers to have sex with you by "catching them at the right time".

2, Strippers usually have the goal to make it worth it, they pay attention to customers' pleasure and joy, that's how you make repeat customers and get a good reputation. You mention lonely and emotionally weak men and yes, lonely men sometimes want some sexy company too. If I am good company then why shouldn't the lonely man (considering that he is also a strip club customer in a strip club talking to a stripper) join me and have a great evening instead of being lonely and sad? A sincere question. What is predatory about offering a service that someone obviously needs and enjoys, even though they might not initially be completely convinced and in a happy party mood? When I hustle I do it knowing I have something worth paying for, I do my part knowing that if their expectations are in line with the rules of the club they will get their money's worth.
    You on the other hand left these girls crying, it was not worth it for them. It was not a good experience. My goal is to make customers feel good and your goal is to make these dancers make you feel good. Again here is a big difference. The main goal for you is your own pleasure, not theirs, and it is also another possible part of the problem that you have; what you have to offer in this is money and while that can be important it doesn't take much effort which means that you can get away with treating these dancers in a way that I could probably not get away with as a stripper. As others have pointed out you could be unintentionally making the interaction more unpleasant than it has to be.

3, You ask how sexually predatory behaviour is any worse than "financial" predatory behaviour? I will use a metaphor here to describe my view on this and to put it short and sweet if someone put a gun to my head and demanded I steal someone's money or rape someone I would go for the robbery every day of the week. And please everyone don't make me hold your hands now and explain how I'm not accusing anyone of a crime or whatever, this is of course strictly a comparison of different predatory behaviours and the different natures that they do have. Sexual predatory behaviour will, to me, pretty much always be worse than a financial predatory behaviour and if you don't understand why - tough luck.
    "I've been in more laps than a napkin."

- Mae West

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Likethis For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Sexual predatory behaviour will, to me, pretty much always be worse than a financial predatory behaviour and if you don't understand why - tough luck.
    I mean this should not even be a question, you can give money back.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeathAndTaxes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,016 Times in 2,228 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by likethis View Post

1....the dancers you pick are torn, partly because in the agreement they made at the door it did not say anything about fucking customers...

2...you on the other hand left these girls crying, it was not worth it for them. It was not a good experience.

3...sexual predatory behaviour will, to me, pretty much always be worse than a financial predatory behaviour...
    great post!
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,794 Times in 1,939 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

DJ was kind enough to do exactly what I was about to, which is to boil down the points. Anyway, thank you Like for this post. My thoughts on this are as follows:

1....the dancers you pick are torn, partly because in the agreement they made at the door it did not say anything about fucking customers...

And they were under no obligation to do so with me. They could have found another customer, or fallen upon some other plan B, or [insert other options here]. They also had the option of not approaching me again if they didn't like my intentions. I was just one among who knows how many customers in each club on each day in question.

But on the more general topic of OTC, I found that whole agreement concept to be a little naive tbh. Of course no girl is under any obligation to sleep with a customer, but let's not be naive about the ever-present existence of side arrangements stemming form strip clubs. Any place where you have horny guys with cash to spend and women who very much want that cash, a certain % on each side of the rail are going to take it a step further. These arrangements have been an ancillary part of strip clubs for the 20+ years that I have been visiting them and I'm sure since they were invented.

2...you on the other hand left these girls crying, it was not worth it for them. It was not a good experience.

I agree, which is what bothered me and why I started this thread. I've taken a lot of strippers out of clubs over the last 15 years, many of whom most certainly did it because they needed the money, and the vast majority of these encounters went just fine. It made me question whether my approach was becoming too cold or if something else has changed. I'm still mulling that tbh.

I'm not going to spend much time over that rather interesting Noble Stripper discussion because it is not really relevant to my response, since bad behavior by some does not justify bad behavior from others. But suffice it to say that many of your peers don't necessarily operate with the same altruistic intentions and there are plenty of customers who walk out of those dealings feeling bad about the experience. I think you are speaking from the ideal as you see it, and perhaps how you operate, rather than from the reality on the ground in many places.

3...sexual predatory behaviour will, to me, pretty much always be worse than a financial predatory behaviour...

Tbh, I can only feel so bad about paying a girl a large sum of money for a brief encounter in a hotel room. This is probably a "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" type of thing that we will never see eye to eye on. In my view, if I treated her with dignity and paid what we agreed, then I did my part. As I outlined above, each one had other options, including other guys in the clubs that they could try to earn from ITC. Each was a grown adult who went willingly. I got what I wanted and so did she, which she will use to fix whatever issue led her to considering this step in the first place.

What DID make me feel bad was whatever else I might have done to contribute to the crying. Hence this thread.

Thanks

Rick – Sounds like talking about it here has helped you think things over and I won’t pretend to have an answer but if it continues to bother you consider talking to a professional. They will be able to dive a lot deeper for a meaningful answer.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to North For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,721 Times in 1,938 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Kitcatt View Post
    Who else is now going through Ricks comment history on TUSCL
    LOL.

Desperation
    Last Comment: December 1, 2016

September 15, 2016 • I just received this text the other night from a girl I saw OTC a couple of times.

"I hope i did not upset you last time I saw you .. If i was difficult I apologize I promise I won't drink that much prior too again ..I swear ....once again i apologize"

This girl, like another one a gave a few chances to recently, was just not good. It is too bad as she was hot, with a pretty face, spinner body and a nice plump ass, Thank goodness I have a couple in the rotation who are very good, including a great new one.

Idk though, anyone think a girl who sends a text like this might be a possible redemption possibility? The problem wasn't the fact that she was drunk, but that she gave a mediocre BJ and didn't like to do certain things. Maybe she is now desperate enough to provide a more fulsome experience?

BARF. I definitely agree with this dude's assessment though, I think these threads the OP makes are just a guise to brag about his machinations:

Dougster

September 17, 2016 • As far as I can tell rickdugan is absolutely textbook narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). Even the stuff he says off the cuff is straight out of the textbook, e.g. describing his wife several times as "the mother of *my* children". I haven't seen a single thing from him that doesn't fit.

As some may know NPD is a close neighbor to anti-social personality disorder, and, true, to form, RickyBoy has many of those traits, although I doubt he would get the diagnosis as a full blown sociopathy (for example the guilt he feels for his failures in life seem to pre-empt that. And he has a very strange notion of "ethics" as opposed to an absence. E.g. the rule he has about forcing him to stay in a strip club for at least two hours so he can do a review.)

The predatory natural and bragging about it is the anti-social (sociopathic) traits at work. At the same time, I like to call "dipshit predatory". "dipshit" because it's a given that when you offer enough girls in strip clubs cash for sex some will say yes and it doesn't matter who you are. But it's the confirmation bias and narcissism that convinces him that he has accomplished something significant in the "predator" department.

This dude just loves banging desperate girls, and their desperation being what actually gets him off was my immediate suspicion.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

rickdugan

August 21, 2016 ē In my experience, when they really quit, the cut all connections to that part of their lives. Makes sense really since she is trying to put the memories of sucking and fucking for money behind her, at least until her next breakup or other life implosion.

Again. What a prince.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

No. I don't want to do or say anything that might make a girl feel bad about herself and start questioning what she is doing, including what she will be doing a little later with me.

Now some of these girls cannot help themselves and volunteer the stupid shit happening in their lives, including their own shortcomings and fuckups. But they get nothing but affirmation from me. I've got about a half dozen affirming statements in my back pocket, including:

"Fuck anyone who doesn't like how you earn. Unless they're feeding your kids/paying your bills, they don't have a right to an opinion."

"You sound like a damned good Mom to me."

"Fuck him. If he gives you shit about how you earn, then tell him to get his whiny ass out there and help you out."

"Sounds to me like you did everything you could."

"Then he's the one that fucked up he doesn't deserve you." This one is sometimes followed with: "Don't let assholes like that get in your head and make you question yourself."

There are others, but you get the picture. These are all delivered in a mildly righteous and/or disgusted tone designed to let her how ridiculous the expectation / criticism/ other person / accusation / [whatever else] was, lol.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

My last three OTC partners were drinking (1) fireballs; (2) Dragonberry bombs (with a little extra paid for a double shot - fuck if I know what it had in it but I know she was getting lit) and (3) Crown. Each was quite comfortably numb by the time we headed to our next stop.

Again obviously a fetish for knowing women don't want to fuck him but are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Commented July 12, 2016
    How hot is she and what is she willing to do for the money? Sometimes desperation is a good catalyst for an advantageous meeting of the minds.

Commented June 29, 2016
    GoVkings, no, I met her twice before. She has been at the club for years. But the first time she gave me the 'ol "I don't do that" and the second time she held firm at $500, which is more than I am willing to spend for a single encounter. She tried for $500 last night too, but I stuck to my guns and she eventually agreed on $300, saying that she really needed the money. The club was dead. Who doesn't love the combination of a dead club and a young hot dancer who has kids to feed?

I never thought I was going to bag this girl for that money and I'm sure she has been payed much more by some others. The power of timing and need is something.

in addition to whatever personality and/or hygiene issues that you may have, you are also clearly heartless. The poor woman needed money for medicine for her daughter and you callously blew her off. I, being of a much more charitable nature than you, probably would have offered her the opportunity to earn that money. After all, I believe the children are our future.

I love how this guy kept saying that I was incorrect in saying that he deliberately seeks out desperate girls. Love the creepy smile after every mention of desperation too..............

Thanks
    Thanked 10,566 Times in 3,889 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

In the words of Cindy Lauper "I see your true colors shining through...."

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Commented June 10, 2016
    But yes Bavarian, as you alluded to, summer is one of my favorite times to club. So to all, go yee forth good sirs and get some discounted pussy.

The only downside is when clubs get TOO slow for too long, talent starts to flee for greener pastures. So it's a fine balance - slow enough for the girls to be very hungry, but not so much that they are starving and forced to flee out of sheet desperation to find anything that will be better.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Ima add Rick Dugans to the OTC Blacklist.

Ladies if you do OTC in New Hampshire, Boston, or wherever the rock he crawled out from is located - beware!!! Avoid!!!

You will see him visually stalking women around the club, "stroking" managers to take you out the club, fake praising you to sneak past your defenses, attempting to get you liquored up so you go against your better judgement, and waltzing around the club with a smug look on his face searching for his next target.

Your sanity is not worth the chump change he will offer and best believe he will make you "work" for every dollar.

Not worth it.

Instead of paying for pussy he need to be paying for therapy.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

This cracks me up too:

Would it be better if they DIDN'T have food, or shelter, or clothes, or pay their utility bills, or...

In reality though, there are often ample other options for women in dire straits, especially if they have kids. Homeless shelters, including family shelters and transition programs, abound in most areas, as do soup kitchens, food pantries, job placement programs, etc. Nobody really has to sleep on the street anymore who doesn't want to. So if a girl is fucking you for money and seems desperate, it is not because her only other option is to sleep in the cold or not eat, but that fucking you for money is more preferable to her than her other options.

That a chick's situation must not be that bad if she is choosing to trade sex for money instead of going to a homeless shelter. And another creepy smile following mention of stripper desperation:

Then, of course, there are the girls who just can't do it anymore, including those who burn out altogether and "retire" - at least until they are broke again and end up in another club.

Another:

[She then takes a Silkwood type shower, trying to scrub away the self disgust, shame and the deeply creeped out feeling that she just can't seem to lose no matter how hard she scrubs herself]
    Last edited by Genoveve; 01-08-2017 at 02:31 PM.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

When I finish with one of these hot pieces of ass, they become some other guy's problem - hallelujah. He gets to worry about whether he's getting sloppy seconds when his SO gets home from the club, not me. He gets to deal with the underlying emotional damage that almost every one of these girls seems to have, not me. He gets to deal with whatever hee haw, trailer park, fucked up broken bunch that she calls a family, not me. I could go on, but you get the picture.

If a guy loves seeking out such "fucked up" chicks to bang...........he must be awfully fucked up himself. Gee who woulda thought.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,614 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Lol. I'm not surprised.
    "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" - M. Monroe
    Quote Originally Posted by charlotte. View Post
    time with a stripper is a luxury purchase.
    "I donít need the approval of people who donít approve of me"- George Michael

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,898 Times in 6,305 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Duh Re: Customer and Dancer Humanity

To me, not funny @ all, & it's starting to sicken me:

Starting to remind of the movie Frozen Ground, based on true life story of Robert Hansen, who targeted street prostitutes, strippers, & offered much more $ than would be realistic, 300.00 for a 'photo shoot' etc. to lure girls/women that would not ordinarily do it or to make it more attractive so they would do itAlso other serial killers that did similar things w/the same type of women.
    Yea, I know, there's predatory woman out there too, as was mentioned, but more often than not it's the men who are, at least at this level. Aileen Wournos was a female example, there's others.
    Right, so we 'know' no one's lost anything here other than their self esteem or had regrets in this situation?
    The Op not going to change, mull over anything, why would he? It works for him, he's been doing it for awhile, & has posted here multiple times about it (as well as the other forum).
    So what's different here.
    Just, gross, sorry
    Last edited by whirlerz; 01-08-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Quote HK: Remember, dick gets hard, brain shuts off, money flows from the pocket.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Quote Originally Posted by Vyanka View Post
    Lol. I'm not surprised.
    This actually does surprise me since he comes off on stripper web as this kind caring dude. Should have known he is faker than a $3 bill.

And I think he's lying about this so called regret he's feeling. Look at page one he said he didn't feel any guilt. He's only regretting posting on stripperweb and having people discover who he really is.

And notice how he claim he was only going to "consider" what everyone one said aka it's going in one ear out the other.

All this shit going to catch up to his ass one day.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    This actually does surprise me since he comes off on stripper web as this kind caring dude. Should have known he is faker than a $2 bill.
    Someone who sleeps with ppl behind their "children's mother" is not caring. Sorry, no.
    "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" - M. Monroe

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    To me, not funny @ all, & it's starting to sicken me:
    Same, and guys like him disturb me way more than the type of morons who outright ask for a $20 blowjob. The latter are just annoying doofuses, the former make my skin crawl.

So yeah, nothing has happened except me becoming even more convinced of my first impressions:

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    you purposely seek out women when you know they're vulnerable to get them to do things that they normally wouldn't that is what's creepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    I haven't stripped in ages but on cam there's a special breed of customer who gets off on seeing what humiliating things they can get a girl to do for money, to see how desperate the chick is basically, and I would lump you into that category.
    Last edited by Genoveve; 01-08-2017 at 04:48 PM.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Am I the only one who reads this and thinks "my life is amazing"? Lol.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Imagine what those thousands of dollars in OTC could have done, he could have gotten in shape, groomed, bought steroids, figured out where the G-spot is, invested that money in something of value, anything to make himself more attractive and not have to prey on desperation. All because there are people on TUSCL that find that behavior respectable, if I was posting there I would be wondering why the hell he is not getting that sex for free instead of for $300 a pop.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to DeathAndTaxes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

More of what he keeps saying is his non-manipulative approach:

IMHO the problem is that you have over-chased her and now you need to shift the power dynamic back, if that is even possible. The only way to do that is to withhold your money and stay away. If she doesn't try to reach out, then she doesn't need your cash and you were never going to score. If she does reach out, be slow to respond and still stay out of the club for a couple of weeks. If she needs the money bad enough, she will start to chase you - don't give in. Then, when you finally return to the club, let her know that, as much as you like her, your serious spending and limited time need to go to "friends" who help meet your needs. You can tell her that you would love it if she wanted to be that type of friend, but if not then you would understand. This puts the ball in her court while leaving a strong lever in your hands, but only if you stay disciplined and don't give her any more serious money until she makes the right choice.

I have broken open some of my best OTC gigs this way, though I was not spending huge on them in the first place. I was spending just enough that they valued the contribution and missed the money when I stopped, yet they also knew that acceding to my wishes would get them not only old money back, but also more behind it.

The "right" choice lmao. So gross.

43. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

No one in their right mind is going to screw that "man" for free.

45. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    No one in their right mind is going to screw that "man" for free.
    Well he is apparently married and cheating, so at least the poor wife is.

This type of predatory behavior will not end until they are put in their place by fellow men. This shit is for losers, this is the behavior of a loser, a real winner would have them crazy for him, if he is too old and married then ask for an open marriage, hit the gym, and make billions, that would be the behavior of a real winner.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to DeathAndTaxes For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast