Thread: Dealing with the girl that steals all of your guys?

Thanks

Angry Dealing with the girl that steals all of your guys?

I've been at my club for two years now and this new girl just started working about a month ago. She will watch me as I talk to my clients and stand around the second I leave to put my money away or use the restroom after a dance planning on going back for a drink with him she is already on him and getting dances. She's done this four times already and it's getting extremely frustrating. One of my guys told me she stuck her hand down his pants and started giving him a handjob the second I got up to dance on stage asking him for dances.. How can i deal with this situation? Am I wrong for feeling frustrated? She doesn't do this to anyone else either just me!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alyssanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Dealing with the girl that steals all of your guys?

You're not going to like hearing this... The moment you get off of a customers lap, he's fair game.

I realize that this is extremely annoying, especially if she is only doing it to you. There's not a lot you can do. The vast majority of managers wont care, especially if the girl is making money for the club and the staff. Confronting her may cause drama and put your job at risk.

Customers have the "out of sight, out of mind" mentality in strip clubs. They are not loyal to you. In fact, they get their jollies off seeing two women fight over them.

Be sure to drain his wallet before any of the other dancers get a chance. Sounds like she's a dirty dancer. Not much you can do to compete with that. If your management hates extras, that may be grounds to fire her. Most managers and staff don't give a fuck, especially if the extra girls are greasing palms.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,018 Times in 4,064 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Everything she said ^^^

Never leave potential customer alone. I will wait next to atms and bathrooms to keep a broad from poaching customers I'm in middle of hustling. Walk with them to the bar. Etc. They probably think I'm really into them but it more like loss prevention measures Cause guys have a one track mind and if you slack off here another dancer could slide in and hustle him (away from you).
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 12-30-2016 at 06:38 PM.
    Join The Group Below
    420 Chat
    Online Dating
    Tech Talk

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,009 Posts

Ok if she is gIving hand jobs, I would give a head's up to bouncers/management. At my club that wouldn't be tolerated. I had to alert the manager the other day when I saw one of the girls kissing a customer on the floor. If comes vice comes in and sees that, there goes all our jobs. Not cool. No reason why clean dancers should have to compete with THAT.

Once you leave your customer, he is fair game. So you sorta have to stay on top of him and not let him be dragged off by another dancer. Like the others up there said. Don't leave him up to his own devices, because some girls are just dirty hustlers and don't care.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alyssanna View Post
    I've been at my club for two years now and this new girl just started working about a month ago. She will watch me as I talk to my clients and stand around the second I leave to put my money away or use the restroom after a dance planning on going back for a drink with him she is already on him and getting dances. She's done this four times already and it's getting extremely frustrating. One of my guys told me she stuck her hand down his pants and started giving him a handjob the second I got up to dance on stage asking him for dances.. How can i deal with this situation? Am I wrong for feeling frustrated? She doesn't do this to anyone else either just me!
    If you don't get a dance from a customer, and leave the table, anyone can go up to him and try to sell dances. That's how it works. It sucks that she's doing that (and only to you) but like the other people above said, it's fair game as soon as you leave the table.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

It happens, maybe she thought you were done with the customer when you got off him? Another possibility is she may not like you for whatever reason also and that is why she is targeting you?

I've been catty like that with a girl who very rudely poached me when I was in the middle of speaking to a customer- so I poached her back with a high spender on stage right before she even had the chance to dance.

She never pulled that sh!t with me again, haha.
    I'm a fountain of blood in the shape of a girl.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Missdoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,285 Times in 2,616 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Like others said, don't leave your customers if you're not done with them. I know you want to go put your money away and go fix up after dances, but don't. Keep a rubber band with you to strap the money to your leg until you're completely done with that guy, and don't worry about how you look. The dude doesn't care as much as you do. Once you get up and leave a customer, in all honesty, they're fair game.

But I have to ask, are you done with these guys monetarily? You say you dance for them and then want to go put your money away and come back for a drink with them. Why? If they're done dancing with you, move on to your next customer. If they're really down to be spending more money with you, they don't need a "drink break" to waste your time for free between dances. Keep them in the dance area or suggest VIP if they want to relax and drink with you after you've already started dancing with them. If they're asking you to stop dancing and come sit and drink with them, they're probably done (at least with you). The guys who expect you to entertain and "persuade" them between dances with a bunch of free drinking time aren't worth it. Keep 'em in the paid area until you're done with each other, then it won't matter if someone comes up after you've moved on. If it is a consistent hustle of yours to take breaks, drink a little, and then go back for more, don't leave to put money away or go to the bathroom during that time - it makes it look and seem, in all respects, like you're done with the dancing/money portion of your time with that guy.

If you have to go on stage, yeah, there's not much you can do. That's just one of those things that sucks. If she ever has the audacity to try to do it while you're with a customer, cut her off and say loudly "EXCUSE ME - we were talking" and box her out. She might target you because she realizes she'll get away with it. While it's not worth the drama to try to "reclaim" a customer that you left sitting alone (even if she is acting weirdly shady about it), don't let it fly if she dirty hustles you more directly, and she'll probably back off and go try targeting someone else.
    Last edited by Aurora_Sunset; 01-09-2017 at 09:52 AM.
    Don't try to win over the haters. You are not the Jerk Whisperer.

Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aurora_Sunset For This Useful Post: