Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beauty Trends You're Over?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,544 Times in 3,537 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Default Re: Beauty Trends You're Over?

People removing too much eyebrow hair to the point where they barely have any eyebrows only to draw them shits back in an obviously unnatural looking way.

drawn-eyebrows-1.jpg

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 924 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by JessaJade View Post
    Men are just clueless about this stuff. Like my ex telling me I shouldn't get my lips done because girls with injections looked stupid, and then saying shit like 'Lana del Rey's hot, her mouth is sexy'...fools.
    I could be wrong but I think Lana's lips are real. My lil sis looks SO much like her I have suggested on more than one occasion we call clubs to say she's coming an try to scam a VIP.

Glittery lips and crimped hair are still and always will be sexy. Fuck anyone who disagrees, lol. Ok, maybe not crimped hair so much but I bought probably 10 lipsticks this year. Mac is still doing a lot of lip glass with glitter in them. I got 2 orange ones cause the crazy, bold colors are still in and so is Matte (doesn't look good on me though- I like the VS ones they came out with).

Agreed high waisted jeans look bad. Khloe K has a lot of them in her denim line and I am not a fan. That probably looks "good" on me too because of my hip to waist but you won't catch me in a trend I don't like.
    XoXo Gia
    Danielle Fishell (the Dish): "If the Super-Star thing doesn't work out, Gia makes a great stripper name"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gia2608 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,950 Times in 1,708 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Gia2608 View Post
    I could be wrong but I think Lana's lips are real.
    I'm gonna have to go with fake, they look like 'filler lips' plus here's her befores:

http://peopleknock.com/users/1/celeb...20surgery.jpeg

http://cdn.stylefrizz.com/img/lana-d...ic-surgery.jpg

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genoveve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,544 Times in 3,537 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Oooh hers look really good. If I got fillers in my lips I'd want them like that. Subtle yet still pops out.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,660 Times in 1,278 Posts

^Yeah, Lana has had work done on her lips. But I love her lips and everything about her. She is so fucking gorgeous.

"They say that we got nothing but a dollar for a life of sin." - B

"Dancing tables, making deals with devils, like a drunk beauty queen." - LDR

Veteran Member We had a rabbit like you's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 515 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

As a blond im over this..Only super ashy tones in blond hair being acceptable..I realize brassy hair is tacky af , but there ARE other shades of blond besides ash..people even go as far as silver/grey/white/purplish blond. I miss seeing honey blondes, bright beachy blond, buttery blond, strawberry blond, etc. when I look up blond tags or go to salons they just assume everyone wants extreme grey ashy tones.
    I've done business with men who think I'm as silly as I look; by the time they figure out I'm not, I've done got the money and gone -Dolly Parton

11. The Following User Says Thank You to We had a rabbit like you For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 Times in 598 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Genoveve View Post
    I'm gonna have to go with fake, they look like 'filler lips' plus here's her befores:

http://peopleknock.com/users/1/celeb...20surgery.jpeg

http://cdn.stylefrizz.com/img/lana-d...ic-surgery.jpg
    Now that is how you do lips. Her eyebrows look better too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,174 Times in 442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by We had a rabbit like you View Post
    As a blond im over this..Only super ashy tones in blond hair being acceptable..I realize brassy hair is tacky af , but there ARE other shades of blond besides ash..people even go as far as silver/grey/white/purplish blond. I miss seeing honey blondes, bright beachy blond, buttery blond, strawberry blond, etc. when I look up blond tags or go to salons they just assume everyone wants extreme grey ashy tones.
    Yeah, I keep mine in the neutral range because I feel like the ashy colors are really aging and only look good on the right skin tone. I see a lot of unflattering blonde shades down here. And I'm really over the whole grey/white thing because it NEVER looks white or grey in real life, there's always still yellow undertones and that in my book is platinum. Which is great but girls wanna say it's white and it's not. Plus it looks totally fried which makes me cringe.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rareaspasia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,759 Times in 964 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by We had a rabbit like you View Post
    I've always been a more golden blonde and have tried so hard to get an ashy more white blonde. But I've grown to accept t that I'll always be more golden and that's okay! Lol. And with the ashy trend I guess mine is not a common hair color.

I'm sure this has been said but I'm over everyone copying the kardashians looks. There's a girl I work with who has that look down to a T and she's pretty but that style is just so boring now. Dark hair, fake light eye contacts, super contour and harsh eyebrows, overdrawn lips, etc.

And I guess everyone's over big fake bootys but not me lol I still want a BBL!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 22lligm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

This is probably a problem with my lips more than anything but matte liquid lipstick dries my lips out soooo much. Love the look, but totally not sexy when your lips feel like sandpaper.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123