Thread: Is it worth coming back to a club if they say we aren't hiring until next month?

Thanks

Search Is it worth coming back to a club if they say we aren't hiring until next month?

I've been dancing for awhile now and so far I've had one club owner tell me to come back in after new years. I always understood clubs to just always be hiring... all the time so I took this as a no but I've been thinking more and I don't know why he'd give me a specific time to come back and it does make sense since tourist season is heaviest after new years here. To be blunt I'm in better shape than most of the dancers there so I'm confident but I just want a second opinion before I waste my time

Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 Times in 1,500 Posts

Default Re: Is it worth coming back to a club if they say we aren't hiring until next month?

I think you should go back and try again if he told you to come back. Go back hotter than ever though. Maybe the hiring manager is on vacation and that's why they can't hire right now?
    Silly human. Proof is primitive. Reality is an illusion. Everything is just as real as it is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Gia2608 View Post
    Tits are great and everyone likes a nice pair. Babies, old fucks, women, men, gays, dogs, birds, ninjas, school kids, N. Korean dictators, aliens from Orion's belt, the Cadbury bunny, baboons. Literally every living thing likes boobs.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,285 Times in 2,616 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Re: Is it worth coming back to a club if they say we aren't hiring until next month?

If you really want to work there, may as well try. The worst that can happen is they say no again, and then you'll know for sure to move on.

Sometimes places really are overcrowded around the holidays when everyone needs extra money.

Or maybe they were just giving you the run-around. Only one way to find out. Best of luck!
    Don't try to win over the haters. You are not the Jerk Whisperer.

Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

Thanks

This is actually pretty common. Several clubs I worked at didnt hire between thanksgiving and New Years. Something about paperwork, lots of girls and the holidays being slow in general. Go back this week and audition. I highly doubt it was because of your looks.
    Savannah > Atlanta > Dallas > Austin > New York