Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 251 to 272 of 272

Thread: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

  1. #251
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    1,113
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 577 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    how do most of you feel about only fans right now? i read thru the entire thread and it went from the majority of posters very happy with the platform to now it appears that its a rotten egg due to the fact that the fanscope app and apple app have been removed and the android app is wonky now.
    I like OF I have just over 100 steady fans that renew. The ONLY issue I have (and I know it's not their fault it's just the shit that happens) is that my content is stolen on a regular basis and up for sale on ...won't be mentioned websites. UGH!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:


  3. #252
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 31 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    I've made over $400 after they take their cut in the last 30 days. I havent seen a penny of it. WTF is going on!!! i am so pissed!!! I've emailed them SO many times!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to lll99 For This Useful Post:


  5. #253
    Featured Member MistressX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    877
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 528 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    This worries me^ I have one single lone fan and he just paid me $150 for a custom clip and I better see that money... Like shit I dont even get daily deposits.
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)



    www.MadameXavialune.com


  6. #254
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    1,113
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 577 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Like Ivy, I get paid daily with renewals, tips and new fans. Thru direct deposit to my checking account. I hear they don't do charge backs also.

  7. #255
    Featured Member MistressX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    877
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 528 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    i sent support a message with a couple questions i had including about direct daily deposit. never heard back. not impressed.
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)



    www.MadameXavialune.com


  8. #256
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    1,113
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 577 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    ^^ I'm sorry to hear that. I usually get a response within a day or 2 Could be due to people taking holidays this time of year

  9. #257
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 31 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    They all of a sudden stopped responding to me after my second email explaining to them I still haven't been paid. This has never happened to me on any of the cam sites ive worked on. This is so annoying. The only respond ive gotten from the 4 emails i've sent was "To request a payout you must be verified". ??? I have a big stamp on my account setting that says verified. Also impossible to set a price without being verified... anyway I sent all my info to them AGAIN (over email..so very secure ��) so hopefully that will take care of it. I wish they had a number but they don't seem to care much about customer service.

  10. #258
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 31 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Still not paid and they've been ignoring me for over a week now I just want my money, it's not a lot but I'm saving up for surgeries and my parents are cutting me off (first worlds problems, i know..) and I really need every penny right now. Ugh!!

  11. #259
    Veteran Member Teddy_Bear's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Computer Screens Around The World
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    1,780
    Thanked 1,616 Times in 492 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    I keep thinking about joining this site but then I read things about them not paying the models or people only subscribing once and stealing all your content then bouncing never to return and I keep changing my mind.




    Adultwork Streamate Twitter ManyVids
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Keep doing you, Teddy! I admire you're perseverance and work ethic! xo

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:


  13. #260
    Featured Member MistressX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    877
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 528 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    I have already been paid for my 1 fan, the first 20 dollar tip he sent me and the 150 he sent me for a custom video. So I dunno..

    Still only have 1 fan tho lol.. I suspect its because I dont really have that much content uploaded yet
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)



    www.MadameXavialune.com


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to MistressX For This Useful Post:


  15. #261
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 31 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Yeah. Pretty sure I got ripped off and will never see a cent from them. Nice.

  16. #262
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    LEGGO MY AFRO
    Posts
    6,093
    Thanks
    7,209
    Thanked 15,984 Times in 4,335 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by lll99 View Post
    Yeah. Pretty sure I got ripped off and will never see a cent from them. Nice.
    This is so strange? Why would they not pay you or even respond to your emails? When they did respond was there anything written explaining what it was about your details that didn't qualify for verification? For example, I've had issues with sites where I submitted a pic and the id was cropped. I recently made a mistake and submitted verification photos not realizing they didn't match. It happens. It took me almost two months to get set up on SM because a small portion of their contract was lopped off when I printed it out. But I kept resubmitting it not realizing what the issue was. Finally someone from SM said the contract was cropped.

    Have you tried hitting them up on Twitter yet?

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  18. #263
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 31 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    This is so strange? Why would they not pay you or even respond to your emails? When they did respond was there anything written explaining what it was about your details that didn't qualify for verification? For example, I've had issues with sites where I submitted a pic and the id was cropped. I recently made a mistake and submitted verification photos not realizing they didn't match. It happens. It took me almost two months to get set up on SM because a small portion of their contract was lopped off when I printed it out. But I kept resubmitting it not realizing what the issue was. Finally someone from SM said the contract was cropped.

    Have you tried hitting them up on Twitter yet?
    Yeah I hit them up on twitter and instagram no response. They emailed me back at first saying I had to submit my bank details to be able to charge for subscriptions. I had already done that and was verified and had been charging for over a month. I asked why do I have to do that if it's on file? Regardless, I emailed them two separate times with my direct deposit details. I never sent them a W9 a second time. But yeah there are about 7 emails now that they have ignored. I hate OnlyFans so much, biggest scam ever.

  19. #264
    Member diehardcamgirl's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2017
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 61 Times in 27 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    I've had an OF for a while now... and nobody is even interested! How should i promote? What should I do? Could i promo here on SW?

  20. #265
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    LEGGO MY AFRO
    Posts
    6,093
    Thanks
    7,209
    Thanked 15,984 Times in 4,335 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by lll99 View Post
    Yeah I hit them up on twitter and instagram no response. They emailed me back at first saying I had to submit my bank details to be able to charge for subscriptions. I had already done that and was verified and had been charging for over a month. I asked why do I have to do that if it's on file? Regardless, I emailed them two separate times with my direct deposit details. I never sent them a W9 a second time. But yeah there are about 7 emails now that they have ignored. I hate OnlyFans so much, biggest scam ever.
    Do you think if you re-submitted the W9 that would take care of the issue? Maybe resubmit all info again with everything included. Be thorough. I'm just trying to see that you get paid.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  22. #266
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    LEGGO MY AFRO
    Posts
    6,093
    Thanks
    7,209
    Thanked 15,984 Times in 4,335 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by diehardcamgirl View Post
    I've had an OF for a while now... and nobody is even interested! How should i promote? What should I do? Could i promo here on SW?
    You could leave a link to your onlyfans page in your signature if you like. But only do that if you're okay with everyone on this forum PLUS all of the lurkers who read this board on a daily basis. Many of them are men who may or may not spend money. We also have numerous threads here on SW going over promoting yourself. It works best when you have an existing customer list to sale to.

    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...re-Traffic-101
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...ter-Experience

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  24. #267
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 31 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Okay I sent everything again. Ill keep the thread updated

  25. #268
    Senior Member BondGirl007's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 96 Times in 44 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Great thread, thanks. Following...
    “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” ~ L.T. Ulrich

  26. #269
    Featured Member IvyAdams's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    3,952
    Thanked 3,317 Times in 780 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by lll99 View Post
    Okay I sent everything again. Ill keep the thread updated
    Yeah, let us know how it goes! They responded to my emails from the other day and I helped a model who was having issues with setting up her w9 and they were responding back to her within 48 hours, usually within 24. Hopefully they will respond to you quickly and apologize for the issues they made you deal with for so long! I have noticed that they are NOT very active on their social media accounts so I wouldn't even waste my breath trying to reach out on there- I would just spam their support inbox.

  27. #270
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2016
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 31 Times in 11 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    Yeah, let us know how it goes! They responded to my emails from the other day and I helped a model who was having issues with setting up her w9 and they were responding back to her within 48 hours, usually within 24. Hopefully they will respond to you quickly and apologize for the issues they made you deal with for so long! I have noticed that they are NOT very active on their social media accounts so I wouldn't even waste my breath trying to reach out on there- I would just spam their support inbox.
    Thank you! I appreciate all the support. This is one of the most financially stressful moments of my life and that $400 would make me feel so much better lol!

  28. #271
    Featured Member MistressX's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    877
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 1,474 Times in 528 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    So I got my 3rd fan today. I have one guy with like an actual name and the other two are u2878198371 bunch of numbers after a u. Are they legit?
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)



    www.MadameXavialune.com


  29. #272
    Featured Member IvyAdams's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    971
    Thanks
    3,952
    Thanked 3,317 Times in 780 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressX View Post
    So I got my 3rd fan today. I have one guy with like an actual name and the other two are u2878198371 bunch of numbers after a u. Are they legit?

    Yes, all of the usernames for new profiles that get created are automatically made into a @u with a bunch of numbers after it, if it isn't that just means they changed it or set up their profile more after the fact.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IvyAdams For This Useful Post:


Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Similar Threads

  1. Camgirls on twitter, ALL our twitter names
    By msmochaxx in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 835
    Last Post: 11-26-2017, 08:42 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 06:44 PM
  3. How much will i earn?
    By Mrstomhardy in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2016, 03:50 PM
  4. can't seem to earn more
    By jaizaine in forum Hustle Hut
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 04:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •