Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

"You cannot post any boy/girl or g/g content on here. Nudity or solo content are acceptable, a few models asked because there was some confusion"

Really?? I didn't see that in the terms.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,982 Times in 716 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by LolaLu View Post
    "You cannot post any boy/girl or g/g content on here. Nudity or solo content are acceptable, a few models asked because there was some confusion"

Really?? I didn't see that in the terms.
    It was clarified when models asked their support because there were questions surrounding it. They have emails with that being the response.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IvyAdams For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Oh wow! I see girls putting that kind of content up all the time :-/

Thanks
    Thanked 11,456 Times in 2,992 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

I signed up a few days ago but haven't put it o use yet. I think today I'm gonna work on promo materials. My insta is popping so I need to do some stuff to get them to slide over to OnlyFans. I tell ya this content game is crazy because over the years I've made money with the same stuff just different platforms. And each one has a specific audience. I make new stuff but I'm really trying to get to the point where they all go to my site for exclusives. I like interacting on social media but on my terms of course.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

@ Lola

You could use it to take teaser pictures of new cam outfits so that they get to see your sexy lingerie before anybody else does & this might encourage guys to buy new stuff from your wish list.

Then you could do the odd clip teasing them in new outfits , shoes, stockings that kind of thing.

I'd keep it pretty tame really to hopefully attract a wider audience without putting anybody off.

Its quite a commitment having to keep on top of creating content to keep the subscribing.

I have phone guys that never cam so they'd probably like a few sexy little teasey vines & cam guys would get a little exclusive of my new lingerie before they get to see me take it off on my cam site x

Do they offer all providers in every country daily pay? x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Thankyou Kristen

I feel obliged to make the OF stuff exclusive but then I feel cheated if I don't sell it elsewhere lol It's a wider audience as you said so I think softer, more generalised content will work better. Ive also started a C4S store and I won't be able to put the clips from there on AW really as the prices won't be attractive enough (They will be longer clips) so it will be a case of recording loads more content to keep the exclusivity (IYKWIM)

I don't know about the daily pay to other countries, certainly in the UK they do x

If you haven't signed up yet, it's really easy to do - My affiliate link is in my sig.

Adultwork
    Join ONLY FANS with 80% payout

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Thankyou Kristen

I feel obliged to make the OF stuff exclusive but then I feel cheated if I don't sell it elsewhere lol It's a wider audience as you said so I think softer, more generalised content will work better. Ive also started a C4S store and I won't be able to put the clips from there on AW really as the prices won't be attractive enough (They will be longer clips) so it will be a case of recording loads more content to keep the exclusivity (IYKWIM)

I don't know about the daily pay to other countries, certainly in the UK they do x

If you haven't signed up yet, it's really easy to do - My affiliate link is in my sig.
    I am going to sign up @Lola & when I'm ready I will come back and I'll use your link

I need to make plenty of new pictures some little teaser clips. I want start off as I mean to go on with plenty of exclusive content for them.

Its not too bad for me because I don't have any clips on my AW profile - I just sell quite tame pictures on AW if I'm honest but I've always got pvt gallery viewers. Men never seem to get bored of lingerie & put lots of face pictures and they seem to like fantasising about doing " you know what on it"

With a members site I can maybe do more topless pics - nude and I can water mark my pics as I like.

I was having a nosey on @Ivy Adams twitter the other day & she does like hang outs where she just smokes a bowl with them

We can't do that in the UK I don't think but we could even just do like 10 min hang out once a week the member where we maybe just have a glass of wine or something.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Lol I don't smoke so it's not something I can do but drink a wine or 2? I can do that.

Hang out with all 4 members? I get no interaction from them either so its a tough one. Def get lots of content in advance. Im terrible with committing to something but I realise the earning potential is wicked so I have to do it.

Lol Ivy is awesome and inspiring. Shes seems so much fun.....not so sure I am lol

Adultwork

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LolaLu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Haha I reckon you'll do well Lola, you just have to give it time. 4 subscribers is good - Its a good start.

Once you got like maybe a few more you could ask them if they'd enjoy chilling with after you've finished up on cam so that they know its just relaxing & hanging out. I reckon they'd like that.

You're guys are probably just a little shy x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,982 Times in 716 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Ya'll are making me blush! Lola have you thought about trying a stream from the angle of it being almost like a voyeur show? The streams save as videos after, so even if no one was there you could do a strip tease or a JOI or whatever your style is and save it so that they can watch it later and see what they miss out on when they don't come hang.

I offered a raffle through Onlyfans the other week and did the drawing live and that seemed to draw more people than usual also.. so that could be another idea!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IvyAdams For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,920 Times in 1,884 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

How do you promote your OnlyFans profile?
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Thank you Kristen. Last night I tweeted a little teaser of some images I plan on putting on OF today and got another fan so maybe I'll tweet a 'what's coming'for a while to get them.

Ivy, a raffle is an awesome idea. I didn't realise the streams stayed as a video so it doesn't matter if I don't have anyone viewing as I broadcast, very handy to know. I've just rejigged my cam room and ordered some accessories to 'pretty it up' as it's so uninspiring at the moment. Thanks for your input ladies x

Adultwork

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LolaLu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    How do you promote your OnlyFans profile?
    I use Twitter and IG

Adultwork

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LolaLu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

I think I spoke too soon on how my insta is popping. It seems the more attention it gets then that comes with negative attention as well. I've had 2 post removed by Instagram for not following community guidelines? But the thing is I couldn't make out the offending post because they're blurred out and they don't send you an email. Just a popup when you log on and the date of the post. I guess someone has been reporting my stuff and they had to dig deep because the post were from 2015. I think I'm going to create a private backup account because the money is there.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,920 Times in 1,884 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Thank you

I use Twitter and IG
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    I think I spoke too soon on how my insta is popping. It seems the more attention it gets then that comes with negative attention as well. I've had 2 post removed by Instagram for not following community guidelines? But the thing is I couldn't make out the offending post because they're blurred out and they don't send you an email. Just a popup when you log on and the date of the post. I guess someone has been reporting my stuff and they had to dig deep because the post were from 2015. I think I'm going to create a private backup account because the money is there.
    The only thing my IG is good for is getting unsolicited DMs saying about some feature or other of mine. I get people asking for shows but they only want to pay by PP. I don't pit a lot into it because of that tbh. I haven't noticed anything positive come from IG and was considering just forgetting about it

Adultwork

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

The only thing my IG is good for is getting unsolicited DMs saying about some feature or other of mine. I get people asking for shows but they only want to pay by PP. I don't pit a lot into it because of that tbh. I haven't noticed anything positive come from IG and was considering just forgetting about it
    I have mine set up as a business account and I can see how often my links are getting clicked and where my views are coming from. I also use trackable links on social media. I love shit like that. I kinda slept on IG for a bit but now that I have a strategy in place it's working out. Its funny you mentioned the dms, because just this week my highest engagement came from a post about "sliding in the dms". My sales went up afterwards but now of course I have some negatives that I have to address. Kinda sucks because I'm actually enjoying the platform.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I love the analytical side of track able Links. Just takes a bit of time to get my head round stuff like that and I don't like spending so much time on that when I could be on cam iykwim

Adultwork

Thanks

Thank you Kristen. Last night I tweeted a little teaser of some images I plan on putting on OF today and got another fan so maybe I'll tweet a 'what's coming'for a while to get them.

Ivy, a raffle is an awesome idea. I didn't realise the streams stayed as a video so it doesn't matter if I don't have anyone viewing as I broadcast, very handy to know. I've just rejigged my cam room and ordered some accessories to 'pretty it up' as it's so uninspiring at the moment. Thanks for your input ladies x
    I think this might be a good start to exchange marketing ideas for ladies with OnlyFans accounts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Surely it's the same as marketing any other site? I am just rubbish at marketing and this is my first 'members only' type site

Adultwork

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I'm rubbish at marketing also Lola - I'm really bad at it but these kind of sites will probably makes us improve

I can see many guys subscribing once for one month and then cancelling and coming back again months later and doing the same thing again. I think getting them to subscribe every month continuously would be quite hard.

I think what I might do is start to delete the older content every month so that its always new content and if the don't keep on subscribing then they'll miss it.

With the content I remove, I could re - use the stuff that was the most popular and sell it somewhere else, cause once they've seen it they've seen it.

The only down side I can think off is that it wouldn't look like I've got tons of content to entice new subscribers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I considered that too but I've not got too much at the moment so won't worry about it for a while. I suppose if you keep it fresh and creative with live interaction then they will keep coming back because they won't get that 1 on 1 interaction anywhere else

Adultwork

33. The Following User Says Thank You to LolaLu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I know I need to actually create some content first

Once you get into making content and the start to subscribe then will be a good motivation to keep on creating it & you tailor it around the existing members then & will provide something to chat about with them.

It seems like a nice way of being a bit more social with your guys & anything that makes them feel a little bit special like getting to see all your content 1st is going to be a good thing I think x

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristen_Krystal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Double post .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12