Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1601

Thread: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

  1. #1401
    God/dess arielbriel's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,724
    Thanks
    19,453
    Thanked 6,926 Times in 2,592 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    I agree, Im about to up mines to $20. Cheaper than my prepay cam shows...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:


  3. #1402
    Newbie RayneBaby's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 5 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
    Onlyfans is not working wtf?
    It's always something with the site. I just want one full day of not having an issue

  4. #1403
    Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    748
    Thanked 407 Times in 131 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    I do far far less than this and charge $16. I regularly get multiple month subscriptions, tips, and ptv's. All those ladies pricing cheap because they don't feel they have quality content, or aren't doing 'enough' are selling themselves short by miles.
    I used to charge $20, then $15. It's not that I don't think I'm not worth it or we should be giving out stuff for dirt cheap, but I've experimented with what I charge and my earnings on OF are now more than ever. And for how much time I'm willing to put into it, it works for me. I also have been slacking by not posting daily and no one has unsubbed

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:


  6. #1404
    Moderator charlie61's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,992
    Thanks
    8,131
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 5,627 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by neverendingkneebruises View Post
    I used to charge $20, then $15. It's not that I don't think I'm not worth it or we should be giving out stuff for dirt cheap, but I've experimented with what I charge and my earnings on OF are now more than ever. And for how much time I'm willing to put into it, it works for me. I also have been slacking by not posting daily and no one has unsubbed
    Yeah, i can understand wanting to lower the amount of pressure that you feel by charging less. And i think this starts to get a little bit into that judge-y territory that we see especially in escorting and dancing, where it's like "You shouldn't be doing X activity unless you're charging at least Y amount." We all have different products that we're offering, different schedules, different preferences for how we make our money. I 1000% know that sexysusie is just encouraging everyone to charge more from a very positive place, of course! The camming community is great about encouraging everyone to raise their rates. But we're all just soooo different.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:


  8. #1405
    Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    748
    Thanked 407 Times in 131 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie61 View Post
    Yeah, i can understand wanting to lower the amount of pressure that you feel by charging less. And i think this starts to get a little bit into that judge-y territory that we see especially in escorting and dancing, where it's like "You shouldn't be doing X activity unless you're charging at least Y amount." We all have different products that we're offering, different schedules, different preferences for how we make our money. I 1000% know that sexysusie is just encouraging everyone to charge more from a very positive place, of course! The camming community is great about encouraging everyone to raise their rates. But we're all just soooo different.
    Oh I took no offense to her comments, it's a great message and I definitely encourage workers to charge as much as they can get away with! "Know your worth, and then add tax" lol

    I'm just a lazy bitch, and also disabled, so having a decent passive income stream where I don't have to worry about putting lots of effort or time into (compared to dancing) is nice for me.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:


  10. #1406
    Moderator charlie61's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    11,992
    Thanks
    8,131
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 5,627 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    ^Yes, and sometimes charging less is just less stressful, psychologically, even if you could potentially charge more! Totally get it.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to charlie61 For This Useful Post:


  12. #1407
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,326
    Thanks
    359
    Thanked 2,738 Times in 1,297 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    its good to remember too charging less sub price doesnt mean people arent charging big bucks for PPV to! it is only one aspect and only one bit of pricing

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  14. #1408
    Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    748
    Thanked 407 Times in 131 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    its good to remember too charging less sub price doesnt mean people arent charging big bucks for PPV to! it is only one aspect and only one bit of pricing
    Yeah, I charge the shit out of PPV and pvt's and customs. And like I said I am lazy asf, so I like being able to do this on my own accord.

  15. #1409
    Member DariJo's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 69 Times in 28 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    There is no one right or wrong way to excel at this. I've seen top earners charge $5, I've seen some charge $50. Larkin does really awesome AMA threads for free where she spills all her secrets, and dropping the sub price/wiping the timeline was what she did and she openly shares that she makes around $75K a month on OF. Obviously I'm not expecting those results but I followed her plan by treating it more like a storefront rather than a membership site and it did improve my earnings.

    We're not a one size fits all. It's good to hear different perspectives if you're asking for advice. If you want to make $10K a month from your OF keep tweaking your game plan until you make that. It may be $20 subscription, it may be free page; if you're satisfied with the end results that's all that matters.

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DariJo For This Useful Post:


  17. #1410
    Newbie RayneBaby's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 12 Times in 5 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    I agree everyone has to find what makes them different or what is going to help them succeed and go from there. What works for one person might not work for everyone else. It's a learning curve of what you want to offer and how you are going to market it.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RayneBaby For This Useful Post:


  19. #1411
    Veteran Member innocentindian's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    3,356
    Thanked 1,281 Times in 312 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by DariJo View Post
    Larkin does really awesome AMA threads for free where she spills all her secrets, and dropping the sub price/wiping the timeline was what she did and she openly shares that she makes around $75K a month on OF.
    Do you have any link to her AMA where she talks about OnlyFans? I'm on her reddit profile but failing to find it.

    Check Out My Site: Zara Sutra

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to innocentindian For This Useful Post:


  21. #1412
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,610
    Thanks
    7,941
    Thanked 10,091 Times in 3,679 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentindian View Post
    Do you have any link to her AMA where she talks about OnlyFans? I'm on her reddit profile but failing to find it.
    Same.

    Also, do remember Larkin has been at this forever and she has a a HUGE fanbase. Her methods probably won't work for the average person just starting out.
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  22. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  23. #1413
    Curious Guest Kaylee_Ro's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Las vegas
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Mine has a problem almost everyday. I would love one day with no issues. It would make my life easier ha.

  24. #1414
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    353
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 189 Times in 133 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by DariJo View Post
    There is no one right or wrong way to excel at this. I've seen top earners charge $5, I've seen some charge $50. Larkin does really awesome AMA threads for free where she spills all her secrets, and dropping the sub price/wiping the timeline was what she did and she openly shares that she makes around $75K a month on OF. Obviously I'm not expecting those results but I followed her plan by treating it more like a storefront rather than a membership site and it did improve my earnings.

    We're not a one size fits all. It's good to hear different perspectives if you're asking for advice. If you want to make $10K a month from your OF keep tweaking your game plan until you make that. It may be $20 subscription, it may be free page; if you're satisfied with the end results that's all that matters.
    I'd love to read that AMA actually. Do you have a link?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:


  26. #1415
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    353
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 189 Times in 133 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by neverendingkneebruises View Post
    I'm also almost at 10k for tiktok followers, where I get most of my subs and it's surprising how many people genuinely just like having access to exclusive things. As of right now I'm very happy with what I'm earning vs how much time & effort i'm willing to put in with this.
    First of all, congratulations on the 10k tiktok followers! I wonder if you are posting related content though? Are you doing like booty-shaking content then linking your OF in bio? I would have expected you to have a higher conversion out of 10k followers than 50 OF subscribers. But, maybe it's normal for tiktok as a free platform? Or your content isn't related and most of your followers are not horny men?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:


  28. #1416
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,425
    Thanks
    5,219
    Thanked 3,401 Times in 1,078 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    I upload 1 night every 6 months and set it to release every 48 hours.
    I upload cam shows. nothing special. i don't do anything for 6 months but check messages but when it is time to upload again and this is lazy, I dread it.
    I average 200 subscriptions a month and that number is growing with rebills 5.00 or 10.00 join fee/ rebill fee.
    Onlyfans was sold to me as a social media platform. I treat it as such and schedule the videos to post.

    I feel like I could do more like film clips but I dont want these guys to expect anything from me.
    it is nice having residual income.

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  30. #1417
    Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    748
    Thanked 407 Times in 131 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Exclamation Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    First of all, congratulations on the 10k tiktok followers! I wonder if you are posting related content though? Are you doing like booty-shaking content then linking your OF in bio? I would have expected you to have a higher conversion out of 10k followers than 50 OF subscribers. But, maybe it's normal for tiktok as a free platform? Or your content isn't related and most of your followers are not horny men?
    I would post a lot of random stuff (like memes, stripper related videos, cosplay, makeup looks, cute butt shaking videos once in a blue moon etc). I just started advertising my tiktok and posting thirst trap videos more often. Like, as in 3 days ago. I regret not doing it sooner. It's only going to pick up from here

    Check out this article
    https://www.theverge.com/2020/9/17/2...rs-videos-fans
    If y'all aren't on tiktok, you are missing out on a great platform to advertise. It is SO easy to get traffic off there

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:


  32. #1418
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,326
    Thanks
    359
    Thanked 2,738 Times in 1,297 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylee_Ro View Post
    Mine has a problem almost everyday. I would love one day with no issues. It would make my life easier ha.
    Lol agreed, youd think there site would work the amount they make

    mass DMs have been dodgy now for nearly a week, my main way to make money 😡

  33. #1419
    Curious Guest Kaylee_Ro's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Las vegas
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    Lol agreed, youd think there site would work the amount they make

    mass DMs have been dodgy now for nearly a week, my main way to make money 😡
    My mass DMs have never worked. Ha I try to live without it but its so hard! 😭

  34. #1420
    Veteran Member innocentindian's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    3,356
    Thanked 1,281 Times in 312 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    What do you ladies send in your PPVs to keep guys interested?

    I want to send out a weekly video PPV that pretty much just involves masturbation and orgasm but I'm already running out of ideas for basic vanilla stuff that would appeal to a mass audience.

    I spend a lot of time and energy scripting, shooting, and editing higher quality videos for my video store pages (roleplay, fetish) so I want to keep onlyfans content as pretty basic, shoot on the phone, no editing required, amateur kind of content.

    These are the ideas I have so far: any new items (clothing, lingerie, toys) oil, shower, bath, yoga, car, "public" backyard. I feel like guys will eventually get bored of watching me take off my clothes and just masturbating without any other premise or theme to the video, but maybe I'm wrong?

    For actual feed posts I would just post selfies or emphasize certain body parts, but I wanna keep it more creative in the PPVs so guys keep buying those
    Last edited by innocentindian; 12-03-2020 at 09:56 PM.

    Check Out My Site: Zara Sutra

  35. #1421
    Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Underworld
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    748
    Thanked 407 Times in 131 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    For those who advertise on Reddit, and Twitter. What do you show for free? Do you put censor stickers over your pics or post one uncensored pic for free? I don't do porn, just nudes, lingerie modeling, strip club videos, lewds, & fetish stuff. A little puzzled on what I should post as advertisement for free cuz I don't do porn or masturbation stuff, so the major selling point would be them paying to see me naked. But, I feel as if my nonnude and censored promos do not get as much attention/traffic as girls who post nudes. Thoughts?

  36. #1422
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,326
    Thanks
    359
    Thanked 2,738 Times in 1,297 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Scheduled DMs seem to be going out at the right time again yay!!!

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  38. #1423
    God/dess arielbriel's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,724
    Thanks
    19,453
    Thanked 6,926 Times in 2,592 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by neverendingkneebruises View Post
    For those who advertise on Reddit, and Twitter. What do you show for free? Do you put censor stickers over your pics or post one uncensored pic for free? I don't do porn, just nudes, lingerie modeling, strip club videos, lewds, & fetish stuff. A little puzzled on what I should post as advertisement for free cuz I don't do porn or masturbation stuff, so the major selling point would be them paying to see me naked. But, I feel as if my nonnude and censored promos do not get as much attention/traffic as girls who post nudes. Thoughts?
    Don’t post nude, I post Lewds, too many guys on there trolling for free content! And watermark everything over your body part.

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:


  40. #1424
    Veteran Member princess_casual's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Hoe City
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    1,092
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 339 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    I am brand new to twitter and joined an engagement group but most of my subs are from my non sw instagram lol (I post a lot of erotic art and writing). Most of my stuff is soft erotica. I did one video with a dildo but it was only 4 mins and again, super artsy, fairly softcore....

    I have been posting censored teasers on twitter but I'm struggling to consistently get new subs despite the engagement groups... any tips?

  41. #1425
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    9,219
    Thanks
    26,635
    Thanked 17,885 Times in 5,761 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Thinking about doing a live video chat on OnlyFans once a week, but this time charging a $5 entry fee. No more of this FREE entry bullshit like the last time. I need to get a lil' something in my pocket for my troubles. Lol. I made a post asking subscribers if there are certain days of the week and times that are good/not good for them. I feel like I have a good idea which few OF subscribers would actually respond and participate (The same guys who know me from MFC). And sometimes I wonder if 11 PM EST start time is "too late" for some people, and if I should make it earlier...like 8 or 9 PM.


  42. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:


Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2020, 02:14 PM
  2. OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content
    By UKNicole in forum Other Work
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 09:14 AM
  3. OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content
    By UKNicole in forum Hustle Hut
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 09:10 AM
  4. OnlyFans ? Payed twitter?
    By Daisies in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2017, 09:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •