Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 1917

Thread: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

Thanks
    Thanked 19,909 Times in 6,424 Posts

Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    For the people who successfully use reddit to market their OnlyFans, what are you doing?

I am sure I am not doing this right. I post discussion threads in subreddits for fetishes I create content for and I wonder if I should just post pics with relevant headings (ie. a pic of me wearing a strap-on asking whose turn it is in a pegging group as I see other OF creators doing).

Last year trying to get verified on there to post in certain areas (The 'Sex Sells' area, I think?) was a hassle for me, so I gave up on that. Lol. I remember posting in other areas (Probably about feet pics or whatever), and they'd keep deleting my posts, even though I followed the same posting format as the other girls on there. I really wish you could easily post pics on there without having to do everything through Imgur. I was, however, able to post a bathtub snapshot (From one of my videos) in a ManyVids thread on Reddit...and I think one other thread on there.

What I ended up doing was just making my Reddit profile/About Me section have my Twitter and OnlyFans info, etc., and I'd just participate in different threads on various topics. May be a thread about Seinfeld...or My Hero Academia...or whatever. I figured with my avatar being a sexy pic of my boobs trying to bust outta my dress...some guys might be interested enough to click on that to check out my profile.
    39 and feelin' fine!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,173 Times in 762 Posts

Have I asked this before? Why do some of my subscribers want a PPV custom rather than a tip first for it? You know what I mean? Some say they'll tip for it, but could I still charge at least a $1 to open it. ?? Why?
    Also, can you mention skype shows on there? And lastly, how do other content creators find others to work with??? Is there a forum/message board or private group somewhere for these folks to connect??
    I'd love to make girl/girl boy/girl content, but only with other content creators like me.
    Thanks ladies

Thanks

Do any of you ladies use the "Story" feature on OnlyFans (It's kind of like Facebook Story, but subscribers can send you a tip on your story)?

Also, when you haven't posted anything new to your timeline that day (or for a couple days), do you end up just making a post linking them to your OLD "for sale" video posts?
    39 and feelin' fine!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    Have I asked this before? Why do some of my subscribers want a PPV custom rather than a tip first for it? You know what I mean? Some say they'll tip for it, but could I still charge at least a $1 to open it. ?? Why?
    Because then it goes into their "purchases" tab, so they can access it and rewatch it easily by going to their purchases tab. If you just send it to them in a message, they have to scroll through all their messages with you to find it again every time they want to rewatch it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luna66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 23,951 Times in 4,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    Also, can you mention skype shows on there? And lastly, how do other content creators find others to work with??? Is there a forum/message board or private group somewhere for these folks to connect??
    I'd love to make girl/girl boy/girl content, but only with other content creators like me.
    Thanks ladies
    I think Twitter is the best place to network & find others to do content trades with. Go & follow a bunch of people you might be interested in shooting with. Then pay a compliment once or twice a week on any pics they post. Let them warm up to you a bit, and eventually network from there.

When I say follow a bunch of people I mean like a hundred or so.
    Video blogs on Camming industry & how to succeed at camming.

Personality is the glitter that sends your little gleam across the footlights and the orchestra pit into that big black space where the audience is. Mae West

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by liquidsilk View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/onlyfansadv...m_source=share

Start here and work your way through the sub. Stripperweb is great for cam news but reddit has a super active OF model community and it would take so long to paste all the advice threads here. Just go to onlyfans advice, search "reddit" and sort the results by best of all time or best this year or something like that to find some good ones.
    I had a look after I posted my question and found that although a lot of the advice was for newbies, there were some real nuggets in there too, thanks so much for sharing! I really do appreciate it!!!

Also - I did a poll to see if I am getting more reddit sign ups to my OF, and found that I am. I am also getting more traffic to my writing which is super awesome! I will be stepping up my reddit game in August for sure!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Last year trying to get verified on there to post in certain areas (The 'Sex Sells' area, I think?) was a hassle for me, so I gave up on that. Lol. I remember posting in other areas (Probably about feet pics or whatever), and they'd keep deleting my posts, even though I followed the same posting format as the other girls on there. I really wish you could easily post pics on there without having to do everything through Imgur. I was, however, able to post a bathtub snapshot (From one of my videos) in a ManyVids thread on Reddit...and I think one other thread on there.

What I ended up doing was just making my Reddit profile/About Me section have my Twitter and OnlyFans info, etc., and I'd just participate in different threads on various topics. May be a thread about Seinfeld...or My Hero Academia...or whatever. I figured with my avatar being a sexy pic of my boobs trying to bust outta my dress...some guys might be interested enough to click on that to check out my profile.

I had trouble with the verification stuff also. Did everything right but they said they had verified "too many people" (which is just lazy-speak for we don't need the competition! XD ). Frustrating that they waste your time, but better than other online pro advertising communities for sure.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,806 Times in 1,005 Posts

OF won't approve my updated ID on either account, keeps saying it's failed and that I need to use better lighting (full daylight isn't good enough) and also when taking the pic I can't see the instructions "move closer" etc without my glasses, but it's not accepting me WITH glasses..

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

edited: randomly I've been approved on one account now. Even though it said it had failed when I last tried.
    Last edited by CatBBW; 08-03-2021 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    I had a look after I posted my question and found that although a lot of the advice was for newbies, there were some real nuggets in there too, thanks so much for sharing! I really do appreciate it!!!

Also - I did a poll to see if I am getting more reddit sign ups to my OF, and found that I am. I am also getting more traffic to my writing which is super awesome! I will be stepping up my reddit game in August for sure!
    I have been trying to get reddit to work for me. The learning curve has been very hard. Anyone know of a good how to? A very step by step.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 586 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

If you have a free account and you change it to a paid account how does that work?
    I understand that upping it turns off auto subscribe but what if you didnt have a subscription price at all?
    Americanmade18 on most sites.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member SpaceyLaceyButterfacey's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Hello, does OnlyFans allow music in the background of vids? I have been searching their info and cannot find it. Thanks
    Save
    Save

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceyLaceyButterfacey View Post
    Hello, does OnlyFans allow music in the background of vids? I have been searching their info and cannot find it. Thanks

I never noticed if there do or don't have a stated rule about it. But someone on AmberCutie Forum asked this, and most of us (including AmberCutie herself) responded that yes, we do have music in some of our vids...and there hasn't been any issue so far. I definitely use music for videos involving a striptease, ass-clapping, or any dancing at all.
    39 and feelin' fine!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,441 Times in 1,955 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Anyone else having upload issues?
    I keep getting an "internal error" message every time I try to upload a clip to my main feed. I know it's not the size (i've uploaded larger), tried refreshing the page, and know my connection is stable. Super weird!

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    I keep getting an "internal error" message every time I try to upload a clip to my main feed. I know it's not the size (i've uploaded larger), tried refreshing the page, and know my connection is stable. Super weird!
    I uploaded a bunch of content on Monday and it was fine.
    They do seem to be changing things though. I've been getting emails from them when people tip - something that never happened before!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 586 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    Im getting it too. Red/orange text underneath the button when I try to post to be specific.
    Tried multiple devices.
    Americanmade18 on most sites.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 744 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Regarding Reddit. I think it can be a helpful platform if you focus on non OF subreddits, just basic exhibits ones. Build a following and then hit them with your OF. This way, you can post in non friendly places (some have weird rules for Of creators). At least that’s my strategy and what I’ve seen other girls do. Some have wiiiild karma, which means exposure and a bunch of followers. I actually keep an eye on creators that don’t even have other social media (Twitter or Insta), interesting to see how they started. Def worth a try if you don’t mind the hustle of posting often and dealing with a lot of beggars (after every post, your inbox is going to be a full on vomit). But as with the camsites, not all will turn into customers, you just need a handful.

Must note I don’t have yet an OF, trying to build enough exposure on multiple platforms, so I can fish as many people as possible. Currently, my main income is camming and I can’t afford going full time OF to replace it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to euro_princess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,585 Times in 4,634 Posts

somehow I missed the fact that you can make an audio call on onlyfans! I'm going to offer block phone sessions.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,775 Times in 1,313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    somehow I missed the fact that you can make an audio call on onlyfans! I'm going to offer block phone sessions.
    do you mean the voice notes? thats not two-way

unless I've missed this to!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,585 Times in 4,634 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    do you mean the voice notes? thats not two-way

unless I've missed this to!

Well damn. I swear i saw an icon for voice calls and video calls in the messaging part of the site. Now I can not for the life of me find it.

Maybe I was just tired but I swear I saw it and was so excited about the possibilities. I recall it was a little icon that looked like a phone.

Maybe they were testing it for a minute and accidentally left it live by accident? I would love it if they are going to add that feature.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by euro_princess View Post
    Regarding Reddit. I think it can be a helpful platform if you focus on non OF subreddits, just basic exhibits ones. Build a following and then hit them with your OF. This way, you can post in non friendly places (some have weird rules for Of creators). At least that’s my strategy and what I’ve seen other girls do. Some have wiiiild karma, which means exposure and a bunch of followers. I actually keep an eye on creators that don’t even have other social media (Twitter or Insta), interesting to see how they started. Def worth a try if you don’t mind the hustle of posting often and dealing with a lot of beggars (after every post, your inbox is going to be a full on vomit). But as with the camsites, not all will turn into customers, you just need a handful.

Must note I don’t have yet an OF, trying to build enough exposure on multiple platforms, so I can fish as many people as possible. Currently, my main income is camming and I can’t afford going full time OF to replace it.
    That's fair. I have 2.1k karma, which is okay I think (or maybe good?) I'm just posting my blogs every now and then and x-posting stuff I put on Fetlife. Will be stepping it up a bit more later this month though!

Edited to add - you can close your reddit DMs. My reddit and twitter DMs are closed unless it's a mutual follow (other SWers usually) I don't have the time to check DMs with everything else I have to do.
    Do others find gems in their DMs, am I missing the mark here?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Interesting about the calls feature, I am going to keep an eye out for that one!

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 744 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Fair point, I will close those also! My initial idea was to keep my chat and dms open, in case I want to spam them to join my OF, but honestly, people msg me for crap and I don’t see them spending any $.
    I get free requests (imagine the audacity; pics and even custom clips), endless dirty talk, pics of something (I imagine dicks or cum, cause I never open any), begging for phone or kik/snap or assuming I’m some sort of pet for them.
    Just gross, full on vomit from cheap people. Out of the hundreds if not thousands of msg I received, I can count on a single hand how many showed interest into a paid service (Skype or custom clips). I never answer, cause I’m not interested in it.

But yeah, after every post I get at least 60-70 dms. My first days I had my chat open also. Swear to god, in 2h over 250 requests for pointless conversations. I had to disable it! Currently my goal is to build a following, once I reach my next milestone, I’ll post my OF link. Converting users from free socials is an art and has a success of 5% max of the audience.

But let’s say you get to 50K followers on Reddit. That’s 2.5K OF subscribers. Huge. Even 1% is cool!

Main advice would be post post post. Show up often, if not dayly and your fans will
    Show up.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to euro_princess For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CatBBW View Post
    OF won't approve my updated ID on either account, keeps saying it's failed and that I need to use better lighting (full daylight isn't good enough) and also when taking the pic I can't see the instructions "move closer" etc without my glasses, but it's not accepting me WITH glasses..

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

edited: randomly I've been approved on one account now. Even though it said it had failed when I last tried.
    OMG, I've had the same problems with this for weeks now. Been trying with different phones thinking maybe my phone camera is just a little off but no, that's not the problem, I think their software is glitchy. OF has now stopped me from getting my money and hasn't answered my pleas for help on this matter! Effing frustrating!!

Thanks

Can you post content at the shooting range? (just me and my fire arm) I'm going target shooting, and clay shooting. Will be carrying a shot gun and a handgun. Is that allowed on OF?

Thanks

^^ looks like no^^ just found the answer

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast