Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 1964

Thread: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

  1. #1926
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Oct 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Not available in the uk unfortunately sweety

  2. #1927
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    10,275
    Thanks
    28,925
    Thanked 20,415 Times in 6,614 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by monikahub View Post
    Not available in the uk unfortunately sweety

    What isn't?

  3. #1928
    Veteran Member Ambercat's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 650 Times in 271 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    What isn't?
    Don't take any notice, it's Friday, people be drinking.

    Their other post was "same for me" in response to a thread not used for 2 years, totally out of context as well.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ambercat For This Useful Post:


  5. #1929
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Oct 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    What isn't?

    Twitter subscription im talking about

    .

  6. #1930
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,755
    Thanks
    26,474
    Thanked 15,836 Times in 4,712 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by monikahub View Post
    Twitter subscription im talking about

    .
    Onlyfans has nothing to do with twitter's subscription feature.

  7. #1931
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 318 Times in 207 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambercat View Post
    Don't take any notice, it's Friday, people be drinking.

    Their other post was "same for me" in response to a thread not used for 2 years, totally out of context as well.


    I actually giggled!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:


  9. #1932
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    24,737
    Thanks
    48,761
    Thanked 22,442 Times in 11,558 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Ok, listening to radio this morning, they were talking about a lady in the top 1% of OF, she's in her late 60's!

    Love it!


  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:


  11. #1933
    Member Aquamarin3's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Southeast United States
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 77 Times in 23 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Does anybody partake in Telegram SFS (Share for Share) groups to promote their OnlyFans? I used to use them all the time a year or so ago, but lost all my groups! I'd really love to get back into promoting.
    OnlyFans is dying! Make the switch to Fansly, I love it.
    https://fans.ly/application/form?r=AquamarineXX

    Get paid daily, pay statements, and pay advances with Boleyn Models.
    https://admin.boleynmodels.com/ref?page=&campaign=&affToken=NTEwNg==

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aquamarin3 For This Useful Post:


  13. #1934
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,371
    Thanks
    365
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 1,331 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarin3 View Post
    Does anybody partake in Telegram SFS (Share for Share) groups to promote their OnlyFans? I used to use them all the time a year or so ago, but lost all my groups! I'd really love to get back into promoting.
    this is how I grew my free page - specifically doing free drops - however internal promoting doesnt really work as well as it used to

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  15. #1935
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    10,275
    Thanks
    28,925
    Thanked 20,415 Times in 6,614 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Just logged onto OnlyFans, and see it's doing some goofy stuff where it's saying I have 99+ notifications, and next to that it was saying 900-something subscriptions. Lol. Um...no. Lol. And these "notifications" they were counting were transactions from like months ago. Lol.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:


  17. #1936
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 318 Times in 207 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Ok, listening to radio this morning, they were talking about a lady in the top 1% of OF, she's in her late 60's!

    Love it!
    LOVE that for her!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:


  19. #1937
    Veteran Member innocentindian's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    3,587
    Thanked 1,405 Times in 350 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the OnlyFans ban on porn reversed then? I know they put out a statement saying they would suspend their decision and keep letting creators upload nudity / sexually explicit content, but have they outright said they aren't going to boot us from the platform in the future?

    I don't wanna keep building up an audience there if they're gonna kick us off, when I could find an alternative with so many other sites out there.

    Check Out My Site: Zara Sutra

  20. #1938
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,755
    Thanks
    26,474
    Thanked 15,836 Times in 4,712 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by innocentindian View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the OnlyFans ban on porn reversed then? I know they put out a statement saying they would suspend their decision and keep letting creators upload nudity / sexually explicit content, but have they outright said they aren't going to boot us from the platform in the future?

    I don't wanna keep building up an audience there if they're gonna kick us off, when I could find an alternative with so many other sites out there.
    That's what they said but I still don't trust them. I'm still there because I still have fans and they are so well known that guys look for me there.

    I'm also building up my AVNstars, LoyalFans and ModelCentro. I just upload short clips to all of them as well as still uploading to OnlyFans. It doesn't really take me that much longer to just send to all four and I feel like I'm hedging my bets and security that way.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  22. #1939
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 318 Times in 207 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    That's what they said but I still don't trust them. I'm still there because I still have fans and they are so well known that guys look for me there.

    I'm also building up my AVNstars, LoyalFans and ModelCentro. I just upload short clips to all of them as well as still uploading to OnlyFans. It doesn't really take me that much longer to just send to all four and I feel like I'm hedging my bets and security that way.
    How have you found modelcentro? They've been around forever but I have not got to checking them out just yet.

  23. #1940
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    147
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 272 Times in 84 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    How much do any of you ladies charge for explicit PPV messages. The video I am thinking is 3 minutes long. I have no idea what to charge. ��

  24. #1941
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,755
    Thanks
    26,474
    Thanked 15,836 Times in 4,712 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    How have you found modelcentro? They've been around forever but I have not got to checking them out just yet.
    I love the features of modelcentro but got to be honest, not getting many takers. If you have your own traffic to direct there they would be great.

    I do much better with AVN and Onlyfans. It sucks because I'd really rather kick Onlyfans to the curb completely after the way they treated us but the name is so well known it seems guys search for me there first.

    I hate that but I need the cash I make from OnlyFans so I'm likely staying as long as the money is there.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:


  26. #1942
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Thanks
    5,940
    Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,358 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I love the features of modelcentro but got to be honest, not getting many takers. If you have your own traffic to direct there they would be great.

    I do much better with AVN and Onlyfans. It sucks because I'd really rather kick Onlyfans to the curb completely after the way they treated us but the name is so well known it seems guys search for me there first.

    I hate that but I need the cash I make from OnlyFans so I'm likely staying as long as the money is there.
    Onlyfans beat 4 years of modelcentro income the first year.
    I was shocked bc we had to bring our own traffic for both and I had promoters for modelcentro but its the simplicity and the low prices that guys love.
    with modelcentro it would be days before someone subscribes.


    I was asked to do a s4s yesterday lol i was like what the fuck is that? she told me.
    I didnt know models promo within each other. Hell yeah i want to do that
    she sent me her glamorous professional photos and i'll be sending over my iphone pics lol

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  28. #1943
    Featured Member
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Under the blanket!
    Posts
    951
    Thanks
    1,818
    Thanked 2,672 Times in 748 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    ^ I would be cautious about S4S, as most subs don’t like that sort of posts. It looks like a commercial to them, on a paid platform. Now I’m not saying you shouldn’t do it at all, but def see the feedback you’re getting and if it was worth it in terms of gaining new people. From what I’ve read, most girls advise against it, including paid shoutouts on big creator’s pages.

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to euro_princess For This Useful Post:


  30. #1944
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,783
    Thanks
    5,940
    Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,358 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    TY! that is good to know
    we share a lot of the same sm customers and social media, professional and non professional so I am glad its her

  31. #1945
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    10,275
    Thanks
    28,925
    Thanked 20,415 Times in 6,614 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by euro_princess View Post
    ^ I would be cautious about S4S, as most subs don’t like that sort of posts. It looks like a commercial to them, on a paid platform. Now I’m not saying you shouldn’t do it at all, but def see the feedback you’re getting and if it was worth it in terms of gaining new people. From what I’ve read, most girls advise against it, including paid shoutouts on big creator’s pages.

    Yeah, I've read that OF subscribers really don't like it when models do a lot of that S4S stuff, because it stars to get out of hand and a bit too "spammy" (if that's the right way to word it?).

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:


  33. #1946
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    10,275
    Thanks
    28,925
    Thanked 20,415 Times in 6,614 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Do you ladies have certain days (and times) of the week that you set aside to go live on OnlyFans? And do you charge an entry fee for your live stream, or do you let them in for free with hopes that they'll tip you?

  34. #1947
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    24,737
    Thanks
    48,761
    Thanked 22,442 Times in 11,558 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content


  35. #1948
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 318 Times in 207 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    People are shitty.

    And yep... OnlyFans out here trumping every other platform.

  36. #1949
    God/dess laurielegs's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2010
    Location
    USA, northeast
    Posts
    6,755
    Thanks
    26,474
    Thanked 15,836 Times in 4,712 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Someone was messaging me about getting a webcam session on Onlyfans and in mid conversation the whole message thread disappeared. It's so strange.

    I guess he must have deleted his whole account? I've got threads of those who have unsubscribed still there so I don't think it's that.

    OK yeah I guess the message thread disappears when someone deletes their account. I got a firefox notification of a new message (they are usually delayed by a bit) and when I click that it says "user not found").
    Last edited by laurielegs; 11-07-2021 at 06:34 PM.

  37. #1950
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 318 Times in 207 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Someone was messaging me about getting a webcam session on Onlyfans and in mid conversation the whole message thread disappeared. It's so strange.

    I guess he must have deleted his whole account? I've got threads of those who have unsubscribed still there so I don't think it's that.

    OK yeah I guess the message thread disappears when someone deletes their account. I got a firefox notification of a new message (they are usually delayed by a bit) and when I click that it says "user not found").
    Yeah, I have had people delete their accounts too... I think their messages go too. Can't remember tbf.

    I am releasing the first of my video clips shot in ages and ages. I was just doing audios for a bit, wish me luck!

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:


Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 286876777879 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2020, 02:14 PM
  2. OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content
    By UKNicole in forum Other Work
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 09:14 AM
  3. OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content
    By UKNicole in forum Hustle Hut
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 09:10 AM
  4. OnlyFans ? Payed twitter?
    By Daisies in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2017, 09:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •