Thread: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

Thanks

Thumbs up OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

You may already be familiar with this but wanted to share with those who are as yet unaware.

OnlyFans

http://www.onlyfans.com

You can charge your Twitter followers for exclusive content such as pictures and videos that you don't post on your regular account.

You can also stream live webcam shows to followers and charge to.

Easy sign up and good customer support.

Worth taking a look of you have a high volume following.

Nicole x

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

Hey

I just joined OnlyFans yesterday and have been searching for more on it and had no luck so glad I've found your post. How do you find the site as I'm still getting use to it and not sure what I should charge for subscription? - I'm still new to it all x

Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 1,069 Posts
    My Mood
    Daring

Everyone does realize that they don't allow hardcore content in their ToS, right? nudity is also frowned upon. https://onlyfans.com/terms/

Thanks

Hi

I know of loads of girls, all on Twitter, who have uploaded pictures and videos, all nude plus streamed live shows and OnlyFans have been fine with it up to now.

They maybe adverse to hardcore content though so couldn't say for sure if they would be alright with that.

Nicole

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Quote Originally Posted by UKNicole View Post
    Hi

I know of loads of girls, all on Twitter, who have uploaded pictures and videos, all nude plus streamed live shows and OnlyFans have been fine with it up to now.

They maybe adverse to hardcore content though so couldn't say for sure if they would be alright with that.

Nicole
    This reminds me a lot of a few other sites and apps that have used online sex workers to get off the ground and then ban us all as soon as they're making enough without us. Just because people are doing it even though it's against the rules doesn't make it ok. Yes I have seen them advertising on adult services (like deliverycode), but the fact that their own ToS states that it isn't ok just means they're using us to build up their service. I maybe wrong & they may edit their ToS, but I personally think it's only a matter of time before they start booting adult workers.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,604 Posts

I agree, and I am familiar with the MO of the people who own the site. Thus I am super suspicious of what they have going on, and I've been holding out as long as I can, hoping another person creates a service like this. Let's just say I got screwed over by the owners on their last endeavor, as did dozens of other ladies.

"the red of the red rose is itís own and something no man can divide" -Tori Amos

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cam_Model_Jess For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes, totally agree with you that adult industry workers can be taken advantage of.

Right now, it's working out well for alot of adult workers on Twitter and as an idea, I think is great.

I would say that if anyone is considering to sign up, then be totally aware of the ToS

Niocle

Thanks

Oops! I didn't see this thread, shoul have posted here.

This might sounds dumb, but what sort of stuff do you suggest? Is it mainly clips and photos?
    Also, how much do you all charge? I feel a bit lost..if I was to stream a live show, how long would be reasonable?

I am also a bit concerned about the rule of no nudity..it I get the idea everyone is doing it regardless? Really don't want my Twitter closed, I don't even lash nipple on there! x

Thanks

Hi

With regards to Twitter, and this is purely from my experience, so long as your avi pic and header pic are not nude or explicit then your fine. they won't close your account.

Both on my account were nude and I got my account suspended but reactivated after I appealed.

Regarding OnlyFans. Yes, everyone is posting nude content on there, regardless of the ToS. It's down to OnlyFans, if they do, to close down your account. They can't close down your Twitter account. Only Twitter can do that.

What do you charge? That would be dependent on your content and how much you have. Streaming live shows can vary in price but check out the camming threads on here and they will point you in the right direction.

Nicole

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UKNicole For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Here's a novel idea: Instead of supporting a company that is most likely using us for their financial gain, we could simply band together and refuse to support a company trying to exploit us!

If you feel like sending a message that abusing adult workers to build a company is acceptable, go for it!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post: