Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1688

Thread: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

  1. #1551
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 212 Times in 146 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    To be fair, there are subreddits, etc. dedicated to ripping off girls OF content. It's pathetic, but it happens.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:


  3. #1552
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 212 Times in 146 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    After receiving the 500th 'Naughty pics of Cindy!' message and 1000th 'why do I have to unlock your DMs to talk to you?' message I went into my settings and made it that people have to tip to message me, unless I am following them. Then I went and followed the people I DM regularly.
    (I have a free account)

    I wonder though if this impacts earnings? Does OF tell them they can't message me without tipping, so they tip? Or will it just let them send messages that I'll never receive if they don't think to tip?

    A lions share of my income comes from DMs, however, I get so much SPAM I cannot focus on the people who are actually paying so I changed this. I don't want it to impact my bottom line though.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:


  5. #1553
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    9,336
    Thanks
    26,894
    Thanked 18,071 Times in 5,837 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    After receiving the 500th 'Naughty pics of Cindy!' message and 1000th 'why do I have to unlock your DMs to talk to you?' message I went into my settings and made it that people have to tip to message me, unless I am following them. Then I went and followed the people I DM regularly.
    (I have a free account)

    I wonder though if this impacts earnings? Does OF tell them they can't message me without tipping, so they tip? Or will it just let them send messages that I'll never receive if they don't think to tip?

    A lions share of my income comes from DMs, however, I get so much SPAM I cannot focus on the people who are actually paying so I changed this. I don't want it to impact my bottom line though.

    A little while ago, I had chicks with names like HornyAnnie4U, etc. spamming my inbox too, and I even have the "Don't accept messages without a Tip from free followers whom you don't follow back" option enabled. I suggested to OnlyFans that they at least give us the option to block fellow OF creators from subscribing to us. I think they said they'll pass the suggestion along, but I doubt they'll do anything with it. Lol. Someone posted that when we get those spam e-mails, it's probably because that model is sending out a mass message to everyone. But the thing is...I'm not following/subscribing to anyone on OF. So I shouldn't be receiving anyone's mass e-mail. So that was probably just chicks directly sending me messages, trying to advertise themselves to me. Smh.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:


  7. #1554
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 212 Times in 146 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    A little while ago, I had chicks with names like HornyAnnie4U, etc. spamming my inbox too, and I even have the "Don't accept messages without a Tip from free followers whom you don't follow back" option enabled. I suggested to OnlyFans that they at least give us the option to block fellow OF creators from subscribing to us. I think they said they'll pass the suggestion along, but I doubt they'll do anything with it. Lol. Someone posted that when we get those spam e-mails, it's probably because that model is sending out a mass message to everyone. But the thing is...I'm not following/subscribing to anyone on OF. So I shouldn't be receiving anyone's mass e-mail. So that was probably just chicks directly sending me messages, trying to advertise themselves to me. Smh.
    I know right!?

    They're also obviously not real people. Like, I'll get a 'Merry Christmas' message from half a dozen women with similar 'christmas' pics all within half an hour of each other. Like, I don't think it's one model or even one woman with licensed pics doing it, it seems way more organized than that.

    OF is supposed to be for fans to connect with you, so I really hope they're making no money and will stop soon.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:


  9. #1555
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,337
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 2,755 Times in 1,304 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    After receiving the 500th 'Naughty pics of Cindy!' message and 1000th 'why do I have to unlock your DMs to talk to you?' message I went into my settings and made it that people have to tip to message me, unless I am following them. Then I went and followed the people I DM regularly.
    (I have a free account)

    I wonder though if this impacts earnings? Does OF tell them they can't message me without tipping, so they tip? Or will it just let them send messages that I'll never receive if they don't think to tip?

    A lions share of my income comes from DMs, however, I get so much SPAM I cannot focus on the people who are actually paying so I changed this. I don't want it to impact my bottom line though.
    honestly, it depends how you sell/what method you use - I've never tried as I know it doesnt work with how I sell, but have heard off a few girls on tele that when they do it their income plummets - but the method a lot of us use kinda involves interacting to get them to buy. You could always trial it and just undo it if your income dips! I just restrict the other creators who send me messages tbh, its certainly very annoying, but more and more creators are following their expired subs & sending PPV to them for extra income (its meant to work really well! but I have so many expired Im not sure I have the motivation to follow lol) - that said why they cant put creators they follow on a list and exclude them I have no idea.

    I thinkkk it might be time for me to start a second, paid, page soon. I've come up with a model Im happy with, with a method of posting content which isnt gonna require me to make too much new content (I have locked posts I can post). It'll very much not be my focus but maybe itll be nice to have some passive income? Im still worried about it effecting the income I make on my free page but I can always just stop using it if it does. Im oddly nervous hah

  10. #1556
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 212 Times in 146 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    ^^ Go for it with the paid page. None of this freeloader BS would be amazing!

    Honestly, I have already noticed a dip. I think I'll leave it for a little bit longer - I need a break from the SPAM - then change it back. It'll impact my earnings, but self care comes first.

    What is everyone doing about this twitter purge?
    I have fewer than 500 followers and my account is 2 years old. I think it's fair to say that I don't know what I am doing and how to grow my follower count there. XD
    On any given day I have more new followers on OF than twitter. So I was thinking of switching to using AVN Stars like how I use twitter - including talking about other platforms which I think you can do - and stick with what I am doing with OnlyFans. I won't be able to do auto tweets when I'm on NiteFlirt or whatever, but with such a small following I don't think my tweets were making that much of an impact anyway.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:


  12. #1557
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,648
    Thanks
    8,040
    Thanked 10,206 Times in 3,713 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    I actually advertised my free OF yest because of it. Tbh I think it's a storm in a teacup and certain shall we say 'factions' are exploiting the uncertainty to make money by stoking those fears. But nevertheless it can't hurt to have more ways for people to follow you and stay in touch. I'm working on a discord for content creators and a Reddit for exactly that has just been set up too.
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  13. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  14. #1558
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,648
    Thanks
    8,040
    Thanked 10,206 Times in 3,713 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Hey guys I only just noticed the discount subscriber option and I'm wondering if this means the subscriber will pay $12 PER MONTH or $12 for a whole YEAR??! Cause I'd like to discount a couple of my guys and have them automatically pay a little less every month.

    Name:  20210124_173908.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  109.9 KB
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  15. #1559
    Member
    Joined
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    You wouldn't happen to have the name of the subReddit, would you?

  16. #1560
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 30 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    Just so you know ABDL content isn’t allowed on OF!
    Thanks, but yes, none of my content is 'adult-baby' themed in any ways.

    It's instead all just styled & themed as 'gameshow style dares', in which the girls are depicted exactly how (and the age) which they actually are in real-life, glamour-models in their 20s performing dares.

  17. #1561
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 30 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    I personally don't think it's a good idea to run your Onlyfans/fan site like this precisely because people WILL rip all your content. I'd keep your actual full videos to sell individually on clip sites and just have extra stuff on OF. I post previews, short freebies (that have already been sold elsewhere), pay to views etc, never full videos.

    Wouldn't that just piss-off basically every guy who subscribes to your OF, expecting to be able to watch the 100s of videos advertised in the tweets, only to then simply see trailers/previews...
    And be asked to pay even more money to watch the full videos?


    As when I pay for a subscription to Netflix / Sky TV / buy tickets for a theme park / pay for my gym membership... I expect to then be able to access everything.
    If I paid my monthly gym fee, but then once I walked inside the gym they said I'd have to now also pay additional money to actually use any of the equipment inside the gym, I'd just do a charge-back & walk out!
    As why would I pay a subscription fee, merely ''to be able to see what's available for purchase'' in the store?

    If guys are actually happy to pay a fee merely to ''be able to see what's available for purchase''.... Well I genuinely don't can't even think of words to describe how absurd that is.

  18. #1562
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks
    5,320
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,127 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Hey guys I only just noticed the discount subscriber option and I'm wondering if this means the subscriber will pay $12 PER MONTH or $12 for a whole YEAR??! Cause I'd like to discount a couple of my guys and have them automatically pay a little less every month.
    12.00 the whole year

  19. #1563
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,337
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 2,755 Times in 1,304 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicas_DoE_x View Post
    Wouldn't that just piss-off basically every guy who subscribes to your OF, expecting to be able to watch the 100s of videos advertised in the tweets, only to then simply see trailers/previews...
    And be asked to pay even more money to watch the full videos?


    As when I pay for a subscription to Netflix / Sky TV / buy tickets for a theme park / pay for my gym membership... I expect to then be able to access everything.
    If I paid my monthly gym fee, but then once I walked inside the gym they said I'd have to now also pay additional money to actually use any of the equipment inside the gym, I'd just do a charge-back & walk out!
    As why would I pay a subscription fee, merely ''to be able to see what's available for purchase'' in the store?

    If guys are actually happy to pay a fee merely to ''be able to see what's available for purchase''.... Well I genuinely don't can't even think of words to describe how absurd that is.
    some, but not all, considering how little some of these dudes pay - its really common place for there to yes be exclusive content on the feed for no extra - but then have to pay for extra content

    I guess I run my MVCrush in a similar fashion - they get a minute long trailer of all my clips, but no full clips, for a cheap price per month

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  21. #1564
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks
    5,320
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,127 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by victoria_gray View Post
    ^^ go for it with the paid page. None of this freeloader bs would be amazing!

    Honestly, i have already noticed a dip. I think i'll leave it for a little bit longer - i need a break from the spam - then change it back. It'll impact my earnings, but self care comes first.

    What is everyone doing about this twitter purge?
    I have fewer than 500 followers and my account is 2 years old. I think it's fair to say that i don't know what i am doing and how to grow my follower count there. Xd
    on any given day i have more new followers on of than twitter. So i was thinking of switching to using avn stars like how i use twitter - including talking about other platforms which i think you can do - and stick with what i am doing with onlyfans. I won't be able to do auto tweets when i'm on niteflirt or whatever, but with such a small following i don't think my tweets were making that much of an impact anyway.
    what purge?

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  23. #1565
    Banned
    Joined
    Nov 2018
    Location
    England
    Posts
    97
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 30 Times in 22 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Tbh I think I'll just stick to using normal traditional clipstores to seel my content (clips4sale + manyvids) / and my own website for monthly subscriptions.
    As OF literally just seems like an absurd notion (for customers)!


    It literally is the same being told you have to pay money merely to enter a shopping-mall | You're not able to see what shops (if any) are actually inside the shopping-mall until you've paid that non-refundable fee | And if you then want to buy anything from any of the shops, you'll ofcourse have to pay for it!

    If someone came-up with that business plan for a new shopping-mall, they'd literally be laughed out their office!
    But bizzarely millions of customers seem fine with it, when you replace ''shopping mall'' with ''OnlyFans''.


    If it works for some people, good for them is all I can say.
    But for me personally, I could never ever setup & base my longterm business on such a flimsy & flawed structual foundation as how OF is modelled.

  24. #1566
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks
    5,320
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,127 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicas_DoE_x View Post
    Tbh I think I'll just stick to using normal traditional clipstores to seel my content (clips4sale + manyvids) / and my own website for monthly subscriptions.
    As OF literally just seems like an absurd notion (for customers)!


    It literally is the same being told you have to pay money merely to enter a shopping-mall | You're not able to see what shops (if any) are actually inside the shopping-mall until you've paid that non-refundable fee | And if you then want to buy anything from any of the shops, you'll ofcourse have to pay for it!

    If someone came-up with that business plan for a new shopping-mall, they'd literally be laughed out their office!
    But bizzarely millions of customers seem fine with it, when you replace ''shopping mall'' with ''OnlyFans''.


    If it works for some people, good for them is all I can say.
    But for me personally, I could never ever setup & base my long term business on such a flimsy & flawed structual foundation as how OF is modelled.
    obviously ppl dont run their of the same/ I put whatever on it from cam shows to old content not really selling on sites or never have. but when i post something old, the guys on my only fans will go to c4s and MV to buy more clips like that.
    its rare i post belly fetish or smoking on onlyfans but will upload 1 full video, especially when im organizing old videos. random upload. i get responses like YOU have a clips4sale? mv? website?? i didn't know!
    and its nice to get emails old content or new content sold from c4s, mv etc

    i don't worry about content being ripped, someone will always do that no matter what site

    i say if you have old content to upload and schedule, do that and see how it goes, advertise it and make money
    you can schedule post for future release

    i dont send out ppv. its all one subscription and guys message me saying it was noticed and they thank me but will ask me to make a custom


    idky these guys love onlyfans but it pulls in money
    i think its popular bc its easy login, phone, app use is smooth

    what i hate is no organizing videos that im aware of. categories? (if im wrong please lead me)

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  26. #1567
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,648
    Thanks
    8,040
    Thanked 10,206 Times in 3,713 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    12.00 the whole year
    Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicas_DoE_x View Post
    Wouldn't that just piss-off basically every guy who subscribes to your OF, expecting to be able to watch the 100s of videos advertised in the tweets, only to then simply see trailers/previews...
    And be asked to pay even more money to watch the full videos?


    As when I pay for a subscription to Netflix / Sky TV / buy tickets for a theme park / pay for my gym membership... I expect to then be able to access everything.
    If I paid my monthly gym fee, but then once I walked inside the gym they said I'd have to now also pay additional money to actually use any of the equipment inside the gym, I'd just do a charge-back & walk out!
    As why would I pay a subscription fee, merely ''to be able to see what's available for purchase'' in the store?

    If guys are actually happy to pay a fee merely to ''be able to see what's available for purchase''.... Well I genuinely don't can't even think of words to describe how absurd that is.

    You're missing out with that attitude, and probably overworking yourself unecessarily. Yes guys can and do do this. What's crazy is expecting a full collection of top quality videos for $10 or under. Those days are thankfully long behind us in the early 2000s. Read the rest of the thread.
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


  28. #1568
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    403
    Thanks
    834
    Thanked 913 Times in 360 Posts
    My Mood
    Confused

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicas_DoE_x View Post
    Tbh I think I'll just stick to using normal traditional clipstores to seel my content (clips4sale + manyvids) / and my own website for monthly subscriptions.
    As OF literally just seems like an absurd notion (for customers)!


    It literally is the same being told you have to pay money merely to enter a shopping-mall | You're not able to see what shops (if any) are actually inside the shopping-mall until you've paid that non-refundable fee | And if you then want to buy anything from any of the shops, you'll ofcourse have to pay for it!

    If someone came-up with that business plan for a new shopping-mall, they'd literally be laughed out their office!
    But bizzarely millions of customers seem fine with it, when you replace ''shopping mall'' with ''OnlyFans''.


    If it works for some people, good for them is all I can say.
    But for me personally, I could never ever setup & base my longterm business on such a flimsy & flawed structual foundation as how OF is modelled.
    I think a better analogy would be to compare it to a strip club. Entry fee + tips + extra for dances

  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jodyjensen For This Useful Post:


  30. #1569
    Featured Member naomi_doll's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    3,160
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 738 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Just so everyone in this thread knows, Jessica_DoE_x is male. https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...87#post3164287
    “Don’t bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.”
    – David Ogilvy

  31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:


  32. #1570
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    9,336
    Thanks
    26,894
    Thanked 18,071 Times in 5,837 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Does anyone else on here besides me jot down a list of ALL of the Clips4Sale clip categories (the categories that apply to you, or consist of things you're willing to do) to get some ideas for what kind of videos to make? That way, I'm doing other stuff besides just ass clap videos.

    I realize that guys on there are more likely to pay to unlock a VIDEO than they are a sexy PIC SET. So maybe I'll do another 'Dancing on the Wii-U' video soon on a day when my son is in school and I have that nice, natural sunlight coming into the living room. That nausea I was experiencing recently seems to have gone away, so no more putting these things off.

    I'd like to be able to revisit this thread soon, and tell y'all that I'm cashing out (the $20 minimum) more often than just once or twice a month. *Sigh*

    Also would love to subtly put the idea in these guys' heads that they're welcome to tip me on there too, if they wish. Post a free pic (No tits or ass showing) of me smiling with a friendly, positive message for the day, and then maybe the tip button underneath the post will call out to them. Lmao.

  33. #1571
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    2,337
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 2,755 Times in 1,304 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Does anyone else on here besides me jot down a list of ALL of the Clips4Sale clip categories (the categories that apply to you, or consist of things you're willing to do) to get some ideas for what kind of videos to make? That way, I'm doing other stuff besides just ass clap videos.

    I realize that guys on there are more likely to pay to unlock a VIDEO than they are a sexy PIC SET. So maybe I'll do another 'Dancing on the Wii-U' video soon on a day when my son is in school and I have that nice, natural sunlight coming into the living room. That nausea I was experiencing recently seems to have gone away, so no more putting these things off.

    I'd like to be able to revisit this thread soon, and tell y'all that I'm cashing out (the $20 minimum) more often than just once or twice a month. *Sigh*

    Also would love to subtly put the idea in these guys' heads that they're welcome to tip me on there too, if they wish. Just like a whisper in the ear of me a free pic (no tits or ass showing) of me smiling, and the tip button is right underneath my post. Lol.
    I did the first thing you mention a few years back when I was breaking into clips! I'd done loads of the same things and made a list of EVERYTHING I would be willing to do from the category list - its a great idea!

    I actually have some guys who like photos over videos weirdly! But most defo prefer videos - you'll get there! keep going

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:


  35. #1572
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    370
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 212 Times in 146 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    I actually advertised my free OF yest because of it. Tbh I think it's a storm in a teacup and certain shall we say 'factions' are exploiting the uncertainty to make money by stoking those fears. But nevertheless it can't hurt to have more ways for people to follow you and stay in touch. I'm working on a discord for content creators and a Reddit for exactly that has just been set up too.
    I wondered if it was a storm in a tea cup, but figured it would be best to set up my options so I didn't loose those few twitter followers I have! XD
    Could I get the subreddit link? I am over there under my SWer name so it would be cool to connect with other SWers.

  36. #1573
    God/dess TheBrownFox's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    9,336
    Thanks
    26,894
    Thanked 18,071 Times in 5,837 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    what i hate is no organizing videos that im aware of. categories? (if im wrong please lead me)

    This. It's a pain in the ass having to go to your Vault to scroll...scroll...scroll some more to find a particular video. And then when you find it, simply clicking on it won't even take you onto it to EDIT the price or anything. The best way to locate an old pic or video you're trying to go back to edit (like change the price or description or whatever) is to click that 'Search posts' button, and type in a term you had in that video description. For example, if I type "nun" in the search results my nun video shows up, as well as the snapshot preview for the video. And from there I can click those three dots to 'edit post'.

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:


  38. #1574
    Featured Member Erika_Xstacy's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,479
    Thanks
    5,320
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,127 Posts

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    This. It's a pain in the ass having to go to your Vault to scroll...scroll...scroll some more to find a particular video. And then when you find it, simply clicking on it won't even take you onto it to EDIT the price or anything. The best way to locate an old pic or video you're trying to go back to edit (like change the price or description or whatever) is to click that 'Search posts' button, and type in a term you had in that video description. For example, if I type "nun" in the search results my nun video shows up, as well as the snapshot preview for the video. And from there I can click those three dots to 'edit post'.
    Thankyou!
    i did not know this
    I have been ignoring request to get dl from me
    one guy recently went through my videos and named every high heel video to download for his collection. they are on onlyfans bc its camshows i ignored his request bc i have no clue what is what named different things and when i posted it
    doing the long scroll takes forever amd then match to my files on the computer with no name just dates bc its camshows. and even if i figure the vault out it still seems complicated so whatever lol
    i screw myself by just uploading and going .. no name on my computer or of

    i clicked on the vault once in the past and forgot about it

  39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:


  40. #1575
    God/dess sexysusie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,648
    Thanks
    8,040
    Thanked 10,206 Times in 3,713 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

    Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    Just so everyone in this thread knows, Jessica_DoE_x is male. https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...87#post3164287
    Now there's a big fat suprise bwahahaha
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar




  41. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:


Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2020, 02:14 PM
  2. OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content
    By UKNicole in forum Other Work
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 09:14 AM
  3. OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content
    By UKNicole in forum Hustle Hut
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 09:10 AM
  4. OnlyFans ? Payed twitter?
    By Daisies in forum Camming Connection
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-02-2017, 09:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •