Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1671

Thread: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

Thanks

Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

How often do you ladies with a free account send out/post PPV content? How often for a paid account?

I have both a free & paid OF, I haven't done much with either of them.. I've posted a few photos in the past but mostly use them as a payment processer for services I offer outside of OF. Lately I've been trying to amp up my passive income so I'm back to working on it. I've been editing photos for both accounts & planning on throwing them all in the queue and letting it post once or twice every 24-48 hours (should be enough photos to keep it going for a while)

I'm familiar with sending out PPV and locked posts, I'm just wondering what the ratio is to regular content vs ppv content - on both a free and a paid account. I'm worried if I send out PPV too often, I may look spammy or overwhelm the guys with options.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,751 Times in 1,302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mileybabe View Post
    How often do you ladies with a free account send out/post PPV content? How often for a paid account?

I have both a free & paid OF, I haven't done much with either of them.. I've posted a few photos in the past but mostly use them as a payment processer for services I offer outside of OF. Lately I've been trying to amp up my passive income so I'm back to working on it. I've been editing photos for both accounts & planning on throwing them all in the queue and letting it post once or twice every 24-48 hours (should be enough photos to keep it going for a while)

I'm familiar with sending out PPV and locked posts, I'm just wondering what the ratio is to regular content vs ppv content - on both a free and a paid account. I'm worried if I send out PPV too often, I may look spammy or overwhelm the guys with options.
    on my free account to my feed I post 1 free (fully clothed) selfie a day - 1 free video a week, and 2 paid for videos and 2 paid for photosets a week - in DM's I send out maybe 3-5 PPV's per week, however my selling style is more about sending individual PPV to guys Im engaging with in my DM's

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    on my free account to my feed I post 1 free (fully clothed) selfie a day - 1 free video a week, and 2 paid for videos and 2 paid for photosets a week - in DM's I send out maybe 3-5 PPV's per week, however my selling style is more about sending individual PPV to guys Im engaging with in my DM's
    This is great info, thanks!

How do you determine what you post to your wall and what you send out ppv? I am getting new subscribers (to my free account) every day - so a lot of time I'm missing out on possible purchases if they follow after I send out ppv. Plus, I often don't get the response I'm hoping for when I send out PPV - it seems a lot of guys don't even bother opening the messages half the time, and I'm wondering if it's because they're tired of being asked to buy stuff. At least when you post on your wall, it's kind of in their face, and a chance to entice them.

God/dess
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mileybabe View Post
    This is great info, thanks!

How do you determine what you post to your wall and what you send out ppv? I am getting new subscribers (to my free account) every day - so a lot of time I'm missing out on possible purchases if they follow after I send out ppv. Plus, I often don't get the response I'm hoping for when I send out PPV - it seems a lot of guys don't even bother opening the messages half the time, and I'm wondering if it's because they're tired of being asked to buy stuff. At least when you post on your wall, it's kind of in their face, and a chance to entice them.
    I actually find the opposite! most of my sales are DMs not the wall, because I spam drops and so I think a lot of subs dont even look at my wall haha

I use the same for both tbh, sometimes my PPV will be a few photos from a set or something, Im not very organised with the mass PPV I do tbh xD

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 320 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool

Duh Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

Oh my GOD I was posting 5 of my full length HD clips on my free page and set each one at a price to unlock, and put a censored thumbnail in the Free Preview section. Apparently I put the FULL NUDE CLIPS in the free preview section and the thumbnails in the locked section??? WTF I had to delete it all and it took me so long just to upload these huge ass files. What a waste of time.

This interface makes no goddamn sense?? I literally can't tell which file is in the free preview section and which is in the price to view section?

*EDIT* Ok I figured it out. Apparently when I uploaded the full length video it was in the locked area, then when I uploaded the thumbnail BOTH of them ended up migrating to the preview section for some stupid reason. I had to go and click the arrow buttons to make sure the video is in the locked section and the thumbnail stays in the free section.

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 9.16.08 PM.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Check Out My Site: Zara Sutra

7. The Following User Says Thank You to innocentindian For This Useful Post:

Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    You're missing out with that attitude, and probably overworking yourself unecessarily. Yes guys can and do do this. What's crazy is expecting a full collection of top quality videos for $10 or under. Those days are thankfully long behind us in the early 2000s. Read the rest of the thread.
    This. I mean come on. Guys pay $20-80 for a video game, and then $20+ a piece for cosmetics, skins for their guns, DLC, etc. They may complain about it but it's been proven time & time again that microtransactions work & they will pay up, so yes if they can do it for video games they'll do it for us! If you just want to pay the base monthly fee, then you get the base content. You want luxury/additional stuff, you pay extra. It's their choice & frankly one that's been working really well for me.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 18,013 Times in 5,819 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by innocentindian View Post
    Oh my GOD I was posting 5 of my full length HD clips on my free page and set each one at a price to unlock, and put a censored thumbnail in the Free Preview section. Apparently I put the FULL NUDE CLIPS in the free preview section and the thumbnails in the locked section??? WTF I had to delete it all and it took me so long just to upload these huge ass files. What a waste of time.

This interface makes no goddamn sense?? I literally can't tell which file is in the free preview section and which is in the price to view section?

*EDIT* Ok I figured it out. Apparently when I uploaded the full length video it was in the locked area, then when I uploaded the thumbnail BOTH of them ended up migrating to the preview section for some stupid reason. I had to go and click the arrow buttons to make sure the video is in the locked section and the thumbnail stays in the free section.

I know. :/ We were talking about this on AC Forum too. I fucking hate that about OnlyFans. I know you can put the free preview pic and the video for sale in the same post, but I always worry about this very thing happening, and accidentally having the whole damn video post for free. So I just post the video for sale, which they pay to unlock. And then I make a separate post to show everyone a free preview snapshot from the video.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 01-26-2021 at 12:15 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,184 Times in 6,171 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by neverendingkneebruises View Post
    This. I mean come on. Guys pay $20-80 for a video game, and then $20+ a piece for cosmetics, skins for their guns, DLC, etc. They may complain about it but it's been proven time & time again that microtransactions work & they will pay up, so yes if they can do it for video games they'll do it for us! If you just want to pay the base monthly fee, then you get the base content. You want luxury/additional stuff, you pay extra. It's their choice & frankly one that's been working really well for me.
    This is a perfect analogy! Guys will pay tons of money on Fortnite skins, emotes and battle passes. Theres so many games with microtransactions and some gripe about it, but in the end they pay up.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

How do you ladies juggle guys in your paid DMs, energy-wise, without getting mentally exhausted from their need for your attention?

I spend 95% of my work hours either actively camming, editing clips, and doing phone sex. I don't really have time to DM guys all day back and forth, but the second guys on my paid and free pages on OnlyFans see that I'm online (just logged in to do promo or update my daily post) they'll start chatting with me.

I'll chat with them for a second or two but then I have to get back to my regular work, or prepare dinner, or take a shower, and these guys BLOW UP my inbox and are all, "hey bb sorry if I said something weird, you still there?" like....they don't realize I have a life outside OnlyFans?

I get that guys are horny randomly at all hours of the day, but I really wish they'd just jerk off to my nude posts in the feed or buy a video or commit to a full 10 minute cam session instead. I know most girls would take advantage of the opportunity and DRIP to them and send PPVs, but I don't have time! I just wanted to run my onlyfans as a social media page where I can upload nude selfies and short 15 second videos and get horny comments from my fans.

I feel like for $5 they want the feed posts PLUS personalized attention in the DMs every damn day. I just don't have the energy but I feel bad because SO many guys (before I made an OnlyFans) would email me asking if they could pay me to just talk with them or if there's any way they can get to know me better. I swear they're like emotional vampires sometimes, ugh. I feel bad but I only have so much energy.

Sorry this literally just turned into a vent post! Basically I hate answering DMs, but I also feel bad if I don't answer them. Is there any way to turn DMs off completely on a paid page? I don't wanna talk to anyone outside what they're willing to post in the comments under my posts.

They ALL want a girlfriend experience and I am not willing to provide it one PPV at a time lol. They can pay me $100 up front for 10 - 15 minutes of my time.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to innocentindian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,103 Times in 1,819 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

I give them time limits for my attention. Say $60 for 20-30 minutes of my undivided attention dm’ing and then that’s it. The paid message feature is nice, but I’m in the same boat so they have to pay for a chunk of time up front so I know it’s worth my while to drop everything else and cater to them if that makes sense.
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    The paid message feature is nice, but I’m in the same boat so they have to pay for a chunk of time up front so I know it’s worth my while to drop everything else and cater to them if that makes sense.
    This is exactly how I feel! The other day a spender on my page wanted to sext through PPVs and I ended up making $100 from him, but I was trying to prepare dinner so I wasn't sure if it would be worth it to sit down and film each PPV to send to him during our sexting, you know? Each time he messaged me back I just wanted to ignore him. I would rather he just bought a cam show instead of me having to film, upload, and send to him each little interaction.

With a cam session, I know a guy is paying me X amount of money for X amount of time up front, and I can decide if it's worth it for me to stop what I'm doing and do a show with him or not.

These OnlyFans guys want stuff that's soooo spontaneous and in the moment, but that's not how I plan my day! I need to know if I'm just gonna get $5 or $500 before we start playing!

I have to start running my DMs the same way I run messages on Skype. When a guy on skype says 'hey what's up', I respond with 'I'm good, looking for a cam show today?' and if he responds with anything other than 'Yes, where is the link to pay' I just ignore them and move on.
    Last edited by innocentindian; 01-26-2021 at 06:32 PM.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to innocentindian For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,072 Times in 2,650 Posts

Innocentindian, charge them for the sext. "hey hun, im doing good, sext or chat is $x amount for x minutes, you can send it to me as tip and then we can begin". Then IGNORE. I wouldn't be specifically be filming and then uploading shit for them and then you don't know if they're even gonna unlock it. I'm the same way, its to the point I dont want to do pay perminute anymore. I want to get paid UPFRONT for my show so I know how to pace it, how to extend it, that I'm not wasting my time on a 1-2 min call LOL. Spoiled much???

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Innocentindian, charge them for the sext. "hey hun, im doing good, sext or chat is $x amount for x minutes, you can send it to me as tip and then we can begin". Then IGNORE. I wouldn't be specifically be filming and then uploading shit for them and then you don't know if they're even gonna unlock it. I'm the same way, its to the point I dont want to do pay perminute anymore. I want to get paid UPFRONT for my show so I know how to pace it, how to extend it, that I'm not wasting my time on a 1-2 min call LOL. Spoiled much???
    That's exactly how I run my skype sessions and custom videos. I just charge a minimum 3 figure amount up front and then go with the flow of whatever their request is. Once the show or video reaches its natural end, that's it. No having to watch timers and all this shit. I still get tons of guys asking 'how much for 3 custom photos' and 'if you charge $$$ for a full length video, could you do $ for 1/2 of a full length video?" trying to offer me as little as possible for my time

Sexting is harder for me cuz guys ask for PPVs. They'll be like 'oh I'd love to see a video of you doing xyz' or 'send me a photo bb of what you wearing right now' and they'll send me a dick pic, wanting something in exchange. So then I make a 30 sec video for them and they open it. But it's exhausting and I hate it. I love cam shows cuz it's just on the go, and full length videos because of the resale value and high price.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to innocentindian For This Useful Post:

Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Sexting is harder for me cuz guys ask for PPVs. They'll be like 'oh I'd love to see a video of you doing xyz' or 'send me a photo bb of what you wearing right now' and they'll send me a dick pic, wanting something in exchange. So then I make a 30 sec video for them and they open it. But it's exhausting and I hate it. I love cam shows cuz it's just on the go, and full length videos because of the resale value and high price.
    If doing PPV this way is lucrative enough, couldn't you take some quick 30 second vids/pics to default to for your most common requests? Like for "lemme see what you have on," they don't gotta know it's a picture you took 2 weeks ago, if they say "rub your boobs for me babe" they don't gotta know that was also filmed in advance You don't have to be wasting time sitting down & recording every 20 minutes if it's not a live show. If this wouldn't work for you tho definitely do what arielbriel said.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

If doing PPV this way is lucrative enough, couldn't you take some quick 30 second vids/pics to default to for your most common requests? Like for "lemme see what you have on," they don't gotta know it's a picture you took 2 weeks ago, if they say "rub your boobs for me babe" they don't gotta know that was also filmed in advance You don't have to be wasting time sitting down & recording every 20 minutes if it's not a live show. If this wouldn't work for you tho definitely do what arielbriel said.
    This is exactly what people do - pre-film this stuff so itís there ready to go

If they want some specific I tell them thatíll need to be a custom & theyíll have to pay a rush fee on it to get it right away, or if I think they wonít go for that Iíll be like ďIíd rather do x thing tho bb wanna see??Ē

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,072 Times in 2,650 Posts

Ya I’m stingy, I just use whatever I have in my camera roll. And I charge extra for “live photos” in my sext sessions.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,177 Times in 3,705 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Ya I’m stingy, I just use whatever I have in my camera roll. And I charge extra for “live photos” in my sext sessions.
    ^ same
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

31. The Following User Says Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I'm aware of the pre-film method for drips and sexting and think it's a really smart strategy. My biggest fear is if I do that, eventually during a drip session a guy will ask for his name to be used or some angle or sex act that I didn't pre-film, and I'm walking around in real life with a facial mask on and my hair in a mess, and having to scramble to film this thing xD What do you do in that situation? Just upcharge and say 'name use (or that act) is $ extra' and then get ready and film it real quick after he pays?

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Not sure why I never tried to Drip before now, but I’ve done it and made an easy $50 for a couple of minutes work and have the clips to resell now should anyone else take the bite. I was about to give up on OF until I done a bit of research this morning! I can only learn more and improve from here

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jodyjensen For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks

I'm aware of the pre-film method for drips and sexting and think it's a really smart strategy. My biggest fear is if I do that, eventually during a drip session a guy will ask for his name to be used or some angle or sex act that I didn't pre-film, and I'm walking around in real life with a facial mask on and my hair in a mess, and having to scramble to film this thing xD What do you do in that situation? Just upcharge and say 'name use (or that act) is $ extra' and then get ready and film it real quick after he pays?
    if its name use, I say "sorry babe name use means its gonna be a custom, week turn around or you can pay the rush fee to" - if its an angle or something I dont have I tend to try and steer the conversation lol

that said I dont outright lie - if they ask if its live stuff Ill say no, I just dont tell them its not if they dont ask ahah

Thanks
    Thanked 18,013 Times in 5,819 Posts

What is "drip"/a "drip session?" Why can't OnlyFans have its own Wiki page explaining all of this stuff and lingo, like MyFreeCams does? Lol.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I also pre-film my drips and I try to hit every position/act imaginable that I think my customers might ask for so I don't run into the problem of having to send a drip on the spot that I don't already have in my library. I'd say 80% of the time I'm good.

I wear an easy on/easy off outfit for filming and when I post that I'm available for sexting I'll keep my outfit and cam setup ready to go should I absolutely need it. For men who ask me to say their name I'll toss on my outfit and just film a short clip from an angle that doesn't show my face. Hair and makeup is a no go when doing it on the spot since it would take too long. And after I shoot off that clip I go back to my pre-filmed drips. Like I said it doesn't happen often but it's not a huge inconvenience in my opinion. The vast majority of the time I'm walking around the house in my pjs.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DariJo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    What is "drip"/a "drip session?" Why can't OnlyFans have its own Wiki page explaining all of this stuff and lingo, like MyFreeCams does? Lol.
    LOL right, there should definitely be a wiki!

Drip is like sexting, you send the guy(s) a DM or mass message with a question like 'are you horny tonight' or a selfie of yourself after getting out of the shower, etc. Hopefully they respond, and then you start 'dripping' by sending PPVs and sexting them, guiding them into buying each PPV you send until they orgasm.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to innocentindian For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Their complaining is only because they think they can get away with it. Hold your boundaries and let the trash take itself out.
    I have a paid AVN Stars which doesn't do as well as my OnlyFans - because OF is where all the custies are - and I do think about opening a paid OF and recording exclusive content for it. This thread might just be the encouragement I need actually...

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I just put a poll on my Free OF to guage interest in a paid OF, including pricing. There's a lot of freeloaders on my OF, and a lot of people who aren't there for the content, but who want to talk to me in the DMs (paid) so we'll see.

45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast