Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
Results 1,201 to 1,209 of 1209

Thread: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 975 Posts

Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

its been hard for me to keep up lately.

When I joined OF telegram was linked on our page, I do not see that now. am i missing it?

i was mind boggled why you guys didnt just upload for 6 months and let it go as passive income but now i GET IT. lol

telegram is new to me.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,699 Times in 5,668 Posts

I feel like it's damn near impossible "competing" with all these girls who have paid OnlyFans pages, and offer so much sexy content for $5-$10/month...versus my free account which has all the topless/nude stuff in paid posts...which is at least $3 PER paid post.

I keep going back and forth with myself on whether I should keep it a free subscription (with the topless/nude stuff in paid posts only).....or just suck it up and charge a subscription rate? I used to get excited seeing the "Congratulations! You have a new subscriber!" notifications, but almost all of these people haven't spent a dime and don't interact AT ALL. So I don't even get excited about new subscribers anymore. In my mind I'm like "Yeah, that's cool, but is THIS person ever gonna buy anything?" Lol. The only spenders I've had are guys who already knew/liked me on MFC, and maybe like one guy from AmberCutie Forum...who I think sent me a $50 birthday tip back in August.

Also, if I did decide to switch it over to a paid subscription, how would that work? Would I edit that, and then my current subscribers get some kind of notification warning them that they'll start getting charged X dollars unless they unsubscribe? Or would my subscribers list be wiped clean for me to start fresh?
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; Yesterday at 01:34 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 975 Posts

Post Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    I feel like it's damn near impossible "competing" with all these girls who have paid OnlyFans pages, and offer so much sexy content for $5-$10/month...versus my free account which has all the topless/nude stuff in paid posts.

I keep going back and forth with myself on whether I should keep it a free subscription (with the topless/nude stuff in paid posts only).....or just suck it up and charge a subscription rate? I used to get excited seeing the "Congratulations! You have a new subscriber!" notifications, but almost all of these people haven't spent a dime and don't interact AT ALL. So I don't even get excited about new subscribers anymore. In my mind I'm like "Yeah, that's cool, but is THIS person ever gonna buy anything?" Lol. The only spenders I've had are guys who already knew/liked me on MFC, and maybe like one guy from AmberCutie Forum...who I think sent me a $50 birthday tip back in August.

Also, if I did decide to switch it over to a paid subscription, how would that work? Would I edit that, and then my current subscribers get some kind of notification warning them that they'll start getting charged X dollars unless they unsubscribe? Or would my subscribers list be wiped clean for me to start fresh?
    we are wondering the opposite. i want to start a free page

this is what i do for paid
    i charge 5-10 bucks. i put all my work uploading for 3-6 months of content in one day and collect income. i rip my cam shows. i don't do anything special. not for that low price. one night of work and the rest is history.
    members will tip my videos.

im not sure about wiping followers clean bc they are not subscribers.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erika_Xstacy For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

OK so I've had a custom content request... is there any way of actually protecting ourselves from chargebacks? Or is this just a matter of risk it and see what happens? I was asked if I wanted payment upfront of send it as a PPV, I've said upfront.

Also, what sort of turnaround do you ladies generally offer on custom content?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,496 Times in 3,476 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Up to 4 weeks is standard. I aim to deliver mine within 2 weeks, or sooner if I have time.
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erika_Xstacy View Post
    we are wondering the opposite. i want to start a free page

this is what i do for paid
    i charge 5-10 bucks. i put all my work uploading for 3-6 months of content in one day and collect income. i rip my cam shows. i don't do anything special. not for that low price. one night of work and the rest is history.
    members will tip my videos.

im not sure about wiping followers clean bc they are not subscribers.

Thanks.

No, I'm saying what would happen to my current OF subscribers (They ARE subscribers to my OF which is free right now) if I suddenly switched it to a paid subscription?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,247 Posts

I feel like it's damn near impossible "competing" with all these girls who have paid OnlyFans pages, and offer so much sexy content for $5-$10/month...versus my free account which has all the topless/nude stuff in paid posts...which is at least $3 PER paid post.

sometimes guys dont want the commitment I think, I've got subs who tell me they prefer free and buying exactly what they want when they want, rather than paying a set fee a month and hoping the content is what they want - on the flip side I've had guys sub and ask for my vip page right away, or as one put it last night "do you have a VIP cause these 3/5/10 dollar purchases add up" (yes, thats the point xD) - its always the cheap ones who ask me tbh lol

so free subs are still classed as subs, they'll get a notification that you're increasing your price and be asked to confirm they're happy to pay it, it's an "opt in" to paying rather than an opt out system.

The only thing idk about is if they opt out - do they still stay subbed for a month? I have a feeling they do and so they'll have access for a month from their last "rebill" date (so they do technically "rebill" despite being free subs)

You can always set up a new separate paid page (you're allowed two pages, a free and paid) - you're likely to lose the vast majority of subs on your free page if you convert it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    sometimes guys dont want the commitment I think, I've got subs who tell me they prefer free and buying exactly what they want when they want, rather than paying a set fee a month and hoping the content is what they want - on the flip side I've had guys sub and ask for my vip page right away, or as one put it last night "do you have a VIP cause these 3/5/10 dollar purchases add up" (yes, thats the point xD) - its always the cheap ones who ask me tbh lol

so free subs are still classed as subs, they'll get a notification that you're increasing your price and be asked to confirm they're happy to pay it, it's an "opt in" to paying rather than an opt out system.

The only thing idk about is if they opt out - do they still stay subbed for a month? I have a feeling they do and so they'll have access for a month from their last "rebill" date (so they do technically "rebill" despite being free subs)

You can always set up a new separate paid page (you're allowed two pages, a free and paid) - you're likely to lose the vast majority of subs on your free page if you convert it
    Thank you. I'd prefer to only have to deal with one OF account. And I totally forgot that ManyVids has that ManyVids Crush feature too (Exclusive pics...vids), which I guess is similar to OnlyFans? I might have to look into that, though anything I upload on MV sure ain't gonna be "exclusive to ManyVids," because I would be posting it on OnlyFans too. Lol.

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,247 Posts

Thank you. I'd prefer to only have to deal with one OF account. And I totally forgot that ManyVids has that ManyVids Crush feature too (Exclusive pics...vids), which I guess is similar to OnlyFans? I might have to look into that, though anything I upload on MV sure ain't gonna be "exclusive to ManyVids," because I would be posting it on OnlyFans too. Lol.
    You can link the two so you can switch between them easily, but yeah if you do convert which obviously is an option just expect to basically start from scratch

MVCrush is an option! I dont get much from it but the 5 subs I've had there over the time I've had it have been purely from MV traffic so!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849