Thanks
    Thanked 7,578 Times in 1,955 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Default Re: OnlyFans. Earn $$$$$ from your Twitter content

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    ManyRoses is back! Heyyy!!!

Hells YEAH! Aw, I am so happy to see familiar 'faces' and to be back.
    I take cash, debit or credit. I just don't take shit.

OnlyFans.com/ScarlettMoore

Follow me on twitter! @MissScarlettM

Hear me ramble about random things:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ManyRoses For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Welcome back stranger! You're not the only one starting over with Twitter, mine was suspended and I'm still only on 1k with my new one in 4 months, pathetic haha. Despite that OF is still good for me, you just find other ways to promo.

Followed x
    Thank you so much! I'm going to be putting in some time on a daily basis, I think - here and on twitter - to try and reconnect and rebuild. Ah, gotta love the loss of thousands of followers... but thank god for SW and you wonderful women! xoxo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManyRoses For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Welcome back stranger! You're not the only one starting over with Twitter, mine was suspended and I'm still only on 1k with my new one in 4 months, pathetic haha. Despite that OF is still good for me, you just find other ways to promo.

Followed x
    Oh - and which other ways are you promo-ing? I'm trying to get some shout outs from people I know at the mo, posting to the reddit threads, and then to my own twitter, and obviously messaged any private fans/custys from over the years, and I'm hoping I'll get some transference from SM. I will be launching a new Insta in the next month, and linking that, but that's on a bit of a hold right now for a couple personal reasons...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissAdriana View Post
    Not to put you down but 50 posts is not a lot you are going to need more content. Those youtube videos are lies in a way. A lot of the women in them had 100,000+ followers on instagram before even starting an OF. Which means they were already sitting on $. When you are building from the ground up time is the biggest factor. Keep going you will get there after you test and figure out what works FOR YOU
    Awww thank you so much MissAdriana. You have no idea how much this means to me. All righty I will go back to the drawing board and keep adding more content along with daily promo. Haha silly me for thinking a page with 50 posts was a big deal . Thank you girls for all these amazing tips!

@Missadriana also I'm wondering , do you have a free account or you went the subscription route?

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,572 Times in 1,228 Posts

Not to put you down but 50 posts is not a lot you are going to need more content. Those youtube videos are lies in a way. A lot of the women in them had 100,000+ followers on instagram before even starting an OF. Which means they were already sitting on $. When you are building from the ground up time is the biggest factor. Keep going you will get there after you test and figure out what works FOR YOU
    50 is actually a fair amount for a free page - bare in mind it's free theyre not subbing anything - I personally have more cause I prefer to put content out but I know girls who bank on free with 10-20 posts on their wall and thats it

but totally agreed on the youtube point!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    it depends tbh I offer 3 types, in written or video form

Numerical ($5 written, $20 video) which is just like, a numerical rating out of 10.
    Detailed ($10 written, $25 video) which is a bit more detailed analysising 5 criteria and anything extra
    Detailed & what I'd do with their cock ($15 written, $30 video) which is as above but an extra bit with dirty talk - this is what sells most I find
    Yeah, I can imagine the third option would be the most popular, and like that you have some structure! I really should be sitting down and working one out. At the moment I just ask if they want a regular dick rate or a SPH dick rate.

I have also noticed some guys will look through old content and unlock stuff that is of interest, but as I post daily (and not content twice a week) it happens less and less with the content as it gets older. Do other people repost content? I was thinking of doing a throwback thursday to old popular content or something, not sure yet...

Thanks

^^^

I kinda find it a bit of a disappointing that old content wouldn't sell as much. Because tbh that was one of the appeal of having a free account to me. It was the idea that I could eventually "dump" hundreds of content vid, pics, etc(c4s store approach) and have them all sit there on my free wall for them to unlock and purchase.

But perhaps, guys are too lazy to keep scrolling and scrolling back down since the layout is very basic like twitter with not much filtering options.?

Hmm. Also got me wondering maybe that's why some models go with the cheap subscription route ( below 10$) and keep changing their content monthly. That way its always fresh.!?

Sorry didn't mean to add more questions haha

but to all the established OF girls out there, would that be a crazy silly approach to keep adding new content monthly and always deleting older content.

Ex if I ever go the cheap subscription route, I was thinking of always deleting old vids when I add new ones to keep it to lets say max 4 clips per mnth at any time in my profile.

That way it gives people a reason to stay subscribed and also the new subscribers won't be able to sign up dload all your content and dash. I mean better to loose 4 clips than 100's by having them all sitting there ( especially if old content dnt sell as well)

Any thoughts on that?��

God/dess
    Thanks

My old content does sell tbh, not a huge amount but then posts on my feed are a very small % of my income to

I know on free some people have their content expire then repost, or send out mass DMs with links to their content etc

Thanks

I'm looking to see if there is a thread for pocket stars? I'm trying to see if there is more how to info on it?

Many thanks

Thanks

Is there a way to add a preview to a paid wall post? When I upload a video and set a price, I see there is a preview tab but it's greyed out and I can't click on it so I'm not sure if it works like that?

If not, how do you go about adding a preview to a paid video, on a free page?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,442 Times in 3,452 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by MissyMay View Post
    I'm looking to see if there is a thread for pocket stars? I'm trying to see if there is more how to info on it?

Many thanks
    Right now it's not open to new applications. They are updating regularly on Twitter though.
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

Thanks

^^^^
    I have a free page and I've managed to add previews to my paid post ( vids) just fine.

That preview page you mentioned should normally let you upload an additional file ( the preview) to go with the main video.

It normally works fine but I also noticed that I would be adding previews just fine and out of nowhere the next post wouldnt let me add a preview ( even if It worked the previous times) . Then it would be greyed out for me too.

I figured it was just a glitch since it would work sometimes only to stop working afterwards. So far, I would refresh and come bck to it later.

Anyone else been having this issue?

Thanks

I am having such a huge problem trying to decide between free and paid. I just have such a hard time giving in to the fact that if I go with a paid membership, after a year of updating there is going to be hundreds of videos that a customer will have access to for what... 5-10$ per month? I know that can be very lucrative if you have a massive amount of subscribers but still... I just feel like that is SO cheap for so much content!

Thanks
    Thanked 17,677 Times in 5,655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TXCamgirl View Post
    I am having such a huge problem trying to decide between free and paid. I just have such a hard time giving in to the fact that if I go with a paid membership, after a year of updating there is going to be hundreds of videos that a customer will have access to for what... 5-10$ per month? I know that can be very lucrative if you have a massive amount of subscribers but still... I just feel like that is SO cheap for so much content!

This is how I feel, and why I went with free. I hate the idea of men paying such a cheap amount to have all your shit (and expecting DAILY content)...especially when on Clips4Sale or ManyVids I usually have premade vids priced at $1/minute + $0.99 (So a 5-minute vid is $5.99). Surely, 30-day access to sexual content of a model you're a "fan" of should cost more than the monthly cost of Hulu.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,442 Times in 3,452 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

You don't need to provide full videos
    You don't need to update every day

Provide whatever type of content you like - personally I decided they would get one full audio per month and one full video. I already put free audios out on the internet for marketing so I don't mind having longer ones up on OF. However the full videos I do are only ever 5 or 10 mins. I make them very specific to OF so mentioning my top tippers, connect it to the main theme I've had that month etc. It actually works in my favour as new subscribers see these and want to be part of the next one so it encourages tips. You can also reuse the videos by cannibalising them (a few weeks after posting on OF) for GIFs/pics/shorter clips for social. Make the content multipurpose so it's not like you're losing out. And make it about THEM so they feel they're getting a personal connection. This is what so many of them are missing out on.

There are a million ways to 'frame' what you offer, no matter how little it is. Many guys LOVE the scarcity aspect, the less you give them the harder they will try to get your attention and approval.

I approach OF like a special favour they get from me - they pay a small nominal fee in order to be part of my 'club' where they get more attention than they would otherwise. The actual content I provide is a bonus. The attention is what I'm selling.
    Last edited by sexysusie; 09-14-2020 at 04:49 PM.
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

I'm still definitely building mine (only really started posting a couple weeks ago, and have FA in terms of social media following right now, so it's slow... but I'm getting other things out of it!) - but I don't post full stuff. I post teaser photos and minute-long videos 4-5 times a week (so they get, say, 20 pics, maybe 2 pussy, and 3 mins of videos) and then send out all the full stuff by PPV DM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria_Gray View Post
    That's cool. What do you charge for a dick rating? I am charging $20, mostly it seems to be a great hook to get someone interested in pay-to-play DMs though.

Now that my DMs are on point though, I am looking at my content and wondering if there are ways I can make that better. Back in the day the content was the hook and guys would come to talk to me after listening to my voice, post COVID it's the other way around. I am not sure if it's just people not buying content (I know C4S is doing shite sales atm) or if I am just attracting different people.
    I charge $15 for a written one with a few sexy pics. And $35 for a 5-10 minute sexy video rating I send thru DM
    I ask them if they want me to use their name, and what their favorite body part is, so I tease say with feet or boobs during the review.
    Most of these video reviews lead to some sort of custom request and more $$

23. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,901 Times in 716 Posts
    My Mood
    Sad

Quote Originally Posted by ladyofthewild View Post
    @Missadriana also I'm wondering , do you have a free account or you went the subscription route?
    I had a free account at first but now I charge a subscription and post lots of different things. Before when I did free there was no fetish anything it was very vanilla and I have come to learn that fetish stuff sells well for me

Quote Originally Posted by PixiieGirl View Post
    50 is actually a fair amount for a free page - bare in mind it's free theyre not subbing anything - I personally have more cause I prefer to put content out but I know girls who bank on free with 10-20 posts on their wall and thats it

but totally agreed on the youtube point!
    Seriously? Banking on 20 posts is the norm in free? Shiiiiiit. What am I missing

Thanks
    Thanked 14,079 Times in 4,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ladyofthewild View Post
    ^^^^
    I have a free page and I've managed to add previews to my paid post ( vids) just fine.

That preview page you mentioned should normally let you upload an additional file ( the preview) to go with the main video.

It normally works fine but I also noticed that I would be adding previews just fine and out of nowhere the next post wouldnt let me add a preview ( even if It worked the previous times) . Then it would be greyed out for me too.

I figured it was just a glitch since it would work sometimes only to stop working afterwards. So far, I would refresh and come bck to it later.

Anyone else been having this issue?
    Ive found it works best on my desktop when I use Firefox browser. I add the description text, the price, then upload the preview, click Save (but not post).

Then it will give a message "remember to upload your media" so then I upload the full video, and only then click Post.

God/dess
    Thanks

I had a free account at first but now I charge a subscription and post lots of different things. Before when I did free there was no fetish anything it was very vanilla and I have come to learn that fetish stuff sells well for me

Seriously? Banking on 20 posts is the norm in free? Shiiiiiit. What am I missing
    Some of them post things but have it expire after 3 days or w/e then repost at a later date

but for a lot the action happens in DM and free wall is for advertising/promo - the less free jerk material the better I think is their angle

27. The Following User Says Thank You to PixiieGirl For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

There are a million ways to 'frame' what you offer, no matter how little it is. Many guys LOVE the scarcity aspect, the less you give them the harder they will try to get your attention and approval.

I approach OF like a special favour they get from me - they pay a small nominal fee in order to be part of my 'club' where they get more attention than they would otherwise. The actual content I provide is a bonus. The attention is what I'm selling.
    I like the way you see it actually. I also like the whole mentioning your biggest tippers thing. How do you keep track of who the highest tippers are in any given month?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by JessRyan View Post
    I charge $15 for a written one with a few sexy pics. And $35 for a 5-10 minute sexy video rating I send thru DM
    I ask them if they want me to use their name, and what their favorite body part is, so I tease say with feet or boobs during the review.
    Most of these video reviews lead to some sort of custom request and more $$
    I have not been pushing customs to be fair. Have you struggled since OF limited tips, or do you just get them to send as many tips as they need to to pay for the custom?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Senior Member neverendingkneebruises's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone else feel unmotivated to make content?? I gotta do it in batches because I'm just awful. lol

Artwork is from my most favorite webcomic ever, Lore Olympus

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neverendingkneebruises For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

I had a content making schedule until this week. My birthday is on the weekend, so I am not very productive. But yeah, I do batching. But then, I have been doing batching for everything since reading the 4 hour work week years ago.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Victoria_Gray For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by neverendingkneebruises View Post
    Anyone else feel unmotivated to make content?? I gotta do it in batches because I'm just awful. lol
    I ALWAYS do mine in batches. I have another job and a major personal project (and all the other life stuff) and I just don't have time for all the makeup.lighting/setup/thinking/editing on a daily basis. Screw that! I film, edit, take photos, and cam two days a week, and then just schedule it for the rest and check in on a daily basis to reply to things.

I also love feeling like I have stuff planned, ready to go. It makes me feel far more on top of things

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ManyRoses For This Useful Post:

Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast