Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Firstchoice Pay

Thanks

Default Firstchoice Pay

I know that many of you have received an email announcing the launch of Firstchoice Pay. I also know that many of you see this announcement from me for the second time. I am happy to share this exciting news with you and I hope that I can help support this transition which takes place at the beginning of February.

Under the Firstchoice Pay brand, we will continue to support your payment needs and assure you that you have a quality payment provider for years to come. I am here to personally make sure that your transition to the new brand and platform will be effortless and familiar.

If you have further questions above the information you received in your email, please let me know so I can help you find out about how the new brand will support your payment needs.

Dan E.
    Firstchoice Pay Community Manager

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Firstchoice Pay

How can we receive transfers from Clips4Sale to activated in January of 2017 Payoneer card?

Thanks

Thank you Dan, read all the F.A.Q. so far, can you please tell me if there is going to be wire transfer avaliable for Colombia? or is it much to ask to please add it if it's not avaliable! that would be so awesome, and please with a moderate fee of course!

Thanks

Another Q, i use the paynow.payoneer.com site, is firstchoice going to have a similar way to recieve money from people without accounts?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boyru View Post
    How can we receive transfers from Clips4Sale to activated in January of 2017 Payoneer card?
    Hi, I am trying to follow your question. Your flow of payments from Clip4Sale should not be affected by the transition.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danep View Post
    Hi, I am trying to follow your question. Your flow of payments from Clip4Sale should not be affected by the transition.
    I've gotten Choice Bank LTD Card in January from Payoneer. Do i need a new card?

Gia C4S mailed me with: Payoneer is moving to First Choice, so you will need to get a new card from them and then payments will continue as usual. I would sign up now so the card is delivered by the next pay cycle.

What shall i do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boyru View Post
    I've gotten Choice Bank LTD Card in January from Payoneer. Do i need a new card?

Gia C4S mailed me with: Payoneer is moving to First Choice, so you will need to get a new card from them and then payments will continue as usual. I would sign up now so the card is delivered by the next pay cycle.

What shall i do?
    Hi, ordering a new card might not be necessary for all models. Any chance you can have Gia from C4S contact me as well for assistance? Thanks!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So, literally you are ignoring my questions, that's a great start! NOT

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
    So, literally you are ignoring my questions, that's a great start! NOT

Hi there, bank transfers are meant to be more cost effective than wire transfers. Their availability can be dependent on the specific website, and location the payments are to be sent to.
    Any chance you can contact me directly so I can check this with further details for you?
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,721 Times in 858 Posts

Hi Dan, I sent u an email abt an email i got from payoneer today. So they say that private loads wont be an option from now on and im very scared abt it as all my payments from indiebill come as private. Why are they blocking those and how can we work with payoneer from now on as it was stated by u earlier that no changes would be made to what the company used to work? ty
    Visit my site for live shows, sexting and phone calls: http://queensinclair.com
    twitter: @sinclairsylvy

The only and best skype fetish Cam listing: www.myfetishcamgirls.com

@myfetishcam

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SylvySinclair View Post
    Hi Dan, I sent u an email abt an email i got from payoneer today. So they say that private loads wont be an option from now on and im very scared abt it as all my payments from indiebill come as private. Why are they blocking those and how can we work with payoneer from now on as it was stated by u earlier that no changes would be made to what the company used to work? ty
    Hi, thanks for looping me in.
    I will see what can be done in the case of Indiebill, and update once I have a solid solution or alternative.
    Gerald and Ludovic are cool and creative people, I'm sure I can help them with some insights as well.

Thanks

Hi Dan, but im not happy with it, it was said nothing would change and now this....

@myfetishcam

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I know that many of you have received an email announcing the launch of Firstchoice Pay. I also know that many of you see this announcement from me for the second time. I am happy to share this exciting news with you and I hope that I can help support this transition which takes place at the beginning of February.

Under the Firstchoice Pay brand, we will continue to support your payment needs and assure you that you have a quality payment provider for years to come. I am here to personally make sure that your transition to the new brand and platform will be effortless and familiar.

If you have further questions above the information you received in your email, please let me know so I can help you find out about how the new brand will support your payment needs.

Dan E.
    Never got the email about it being changed to Firstchoice and been waiting for payoneer to reset my password for a week almost after sending everything they asked for. ugh. Is this why they wont reset it?
    Follow me on twitter: @takiayabalmone

Thanks
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 402 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by takiaya View Post
    Never got the email about it being changed to Firstchoice and been waiting for payoneer to reset my password for a week almost after sending everything they asked for. ugh. Is this why they wont reset it?
    Sounds MUCH more likely that there is an issue with you receiving emails tbh
    "Well then it's a good thing your faith in me has no impact on how much I make." - MissEgo

Thanks
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 402 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Dan E.
    I am confused by this change.

What are the benefits to the payees? What is the benefit to Payoneer? What is the benefit to First Choice Bank?

Initially I was reading and thinking "cool they're going to make these accounts much more functional, maybe even allow direct deposits to our cards" but I am not seeing that to be true, all I'm really seeing is payees are potentially losing payment options? This makes me assume that Payoneer and First Choice Bank are benefiting from this transition and I am curious as to how that will be.
    "Well then it's a good thing your faith in me has no impact on how much I make." - MissEgo

Thanks

Hi everyone, Takiaya can you contact me about the password issue?
    Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drearea View Post
    I am confused by this change.

What are the benefits to the payees? What is the benefit to Payoneer? What is the benefit to First Choice Bank?

Initially I was reading and thinking "cool they're going to make these accounts much more functional, maybe even allow direct deposits to our cards" but I am not seeing that to be true, all I'm really seeing is payees are potentially losing payment options? This makes me assume that Payoneer and First Choice Bank are benefiting from this transition and I am curious as to how that will be.
    Payments from official websites should not be effected by this transition. I am more than happy to have you assisted in details if needed. Feel free to ping me at any time.

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by SylvySinclair View Post
    Similar problem here, Livecammodelshows payments come as private too...So I won't be able to receive them via Payoneer anymore?

Thanks

Dear

Unfortunately, as part of the transition to Firstchoice Pay on February 1st, you will no longer be able to receive Credit Card payments from individuals - a service known as “Private Loading”.

You can continue to receive other payments from your platforms/sites associated with Firstchoice Pay and you can access funds in three ways:

Purchase goods and services online or in stores, anywhere MasterCard® is accepted!
    (Featuring an increased daily limit of $2,500 for point of sale (POS) purchases and $5,000 for ATM withdrawals!)
    Withdraw funds from any ATM worldwide.
    Pay anyone in the Firstchoice Pay network for FREE, no matter where in the world they live.

We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you,
    The Payoneer Team

Thanks

Hi dan,

I have sent you an MP.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,761 Times in 2,847 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I get paid from IndieBill via boleynmodels and the occasional payment from LCMS. So are you saying we can't now get that?

Tip-activated toys for camgirls

if no one is complaining about the price, the price is too low!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    I get paid from IndieBill via boleynmodels and the occasional payment from LCMS. So are you saying we can't now get that?
    Sorry to intrude Susie, but since i work closely to indiebill, just until Gerald writes on his thread about it, indiebill is applying for a business acct with payoneer and even if the acct is not set up until next payout, dont worry because hes gonna pay before feb 1st (for those who get paid by payoneer), to get another 2 weeks to set his business acct if needed. Anyway, Gerald is going to post more about it later today. xx

@myfetishcam

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SylvySinclair For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Hi, I'm in contact with a few performers about this. This should not affect any other payment funnel you have with Indiebill (I'm in contact with Gerald as well).
    In addition, I'm here to help with the best extent of my knowledge and experience.
    Should you require direct and specific assistance, please let me know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by takiaya View Post
    Hi there, I believe that the logging issue is resolved. Let me know if I can do anything to assist you further.
    Dan.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evecandauli View Post
    Hi dan,

I have sent you an MP.

Thanks!
    Thanks to answer me, i didn't get any support from payoneer to send the new card via DHL

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast