Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Firstchoice Pay

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 375 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Default Re: Firstchoice Pay

I managed to empty my card, so a few hours ago was working for me. I made online transactions too. I found out only because SM left a notification in my account. I won't get my payment this week, unfortunately.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JaneBurgess View Post
    Is FCP closing down? Thats what people want to know and your posting isnt very clear on that matter. Also I tried to use my card and it declined. A few other people on Twitter mentioned their cards are declining as well.
    Jane, no matter how inconvenient the situation is, I'll do my best to help. Contact me at your earliest convenience please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Wait whaaaaaaaaaat?! I don't quite get it. WHY is this happening?? As a non native speaker I see too many words I don't know in here So when exactly will first choice pay be gone? Is there a reason for this sudden decision? And what are our alternatives? I'm so lost and scared Webcamming is the only way I am capable to make money and I wouldn't be thrilled to suddenly have to pay huge fees for loading my money into my bank account!! I already don't make a lot a month :/

Also huge thanks to danep for always answering our questions!! We all wish you good luck for your future! You were always friendly and helpful! Thanks for everything!!
    Me and my only true love: M o n e y

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,606 Times in 1,370 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

^^ What is your native language?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThoughts View Post
    ^^ What is your native language?
    French is my mother tongue and German is the language I speak the most. So kinda both. Why are you asking?

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeepThoughts View Post
    ^^ It would be fair but there is no way they will honor it. They are going out of business! They no longer care if we are all angry at them plus its likely they dont even have the money.

Has anyone else tried to empty whats on their account and been denied?? I cannot get to the bank until at least tomorrow to empty mine. I went into town early for a doctors appointment and used most of what was on my card to pay my rent (thanks god) but there is still like half a grand I want to get out of there and I freaking out that I might not get it now. I wouldnt even have cared but until I know how I will get my future payments Im a bit nervous. I dont want to have to start using my savings!
    I emptied most of my balance at the ATM about 30 hours ago and the rest by POS purchase at Body Shop in the last 24 hours. I have $5 left, which I cannot get.

Featured Member
    Thanks

It looks like Paxum cards issued by Choice Bank are going to be a problem too. My Paxum card IS issued by this bank.

Here's a message I got from SM yesterday:

PAXUM:
    Paxum payments will continue to be processed and sent to your Paxum account. However, Paxum cards issued by Choice Bank will need to be replaced. Paxum is already issuing replacement cards. If this affects you, please contact Paxum for further information. We have been told that any funds already loaded to your card can still be used, and you can log into your Paxum account and manually transfer funds (fees may apply). Contact Paxum directly for any questions about your funds.

If you would like to change your payment method to Paxum, please do so on your Payments page as soon as possible.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bananabunny View Post
    Wait whaaaaaaaaaat?! I don't quite get it. WHY is this happening?? As a non native speaker I see too many words I don't know in here So when exactly will first choice pay be gone? Is there a reason for this sudden decision? And what are our alternatives? I'm so lost and scared Webcamming is the only way I am capable to make money and I wouldn't be thrilled to suddenly have to pay huge fees for loading my money into my bank account!! I already don't make a lot a month :/

Also huge thanks to danep for always answering our questions!! We all wish you good luck for your future! You were always friendly and helpful! Thanks for everything!!
    Nous sommes pas perdues (pardon my broken French), feel free to reach out and let me know how can help in this inconvenient transitional time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by tropo View Post
    It looks like Paxum cards issued by Choice Bank are going to be a problem too. My Paxum card IS issued by this bank.

Here's a message I got from SM yesterday:

PAXUM:
    Paxum payments will continue to be processed and sent to your Paxum account. However, Paxum cards issued by Choice Bank will need to be replaced. Paxum is already issuing replacement cards.
    This is what I am trying to get a response about and I still haven't heard back from Paxum. I'm under the impression that there is no replacement card yet, but we'll see!

Thanks

is it still possible to transfer money from my fcp account to my bank account?

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by *Lynn* View Post
    This is what I am trying to get a response about and I still haven't heard back from Paxum. I'm under the impression that there is no replacement card yet, but we'll see!
    I'm wondering how safe keeping money in the Paxum 2511 USD account will be. If I'm going to spend $50 to transfer money to my bank account I'll have to let it accumulate for at least 2 months to make it worthwhile. As I'm not in the US I don't have a cheque payment option for my SM earnings.

If they start offering new debit cards, how much are they going to charge? I just paid $45 for a card I've only had for 2 months.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

According to sources on the SW Discord server, things are going to get fixed in 2 weeks.

EDIT
    Nevermind I just found out that somebody got an email back from Firstchoicepay support and it's not true apparently. They also say to get all the money out of the card ASAP at an ATM or spending it online.
    Last edited by Bananabunny; 04-12-2018 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,969 Times in 2,061 Posts

Danep said this earlier - Existing users of bank transfers from selected websites should continue to receive payments at the moment.
    Funds that are already on the cards can be used, new payments will not be loaded, because we no longer have the infrastructure to do so.

Has there been any change on this? I see people saying all sorts on the forum. It looks like bank transfers are only working for now and will also stop eventually.

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Classy_Katy View Post
    Danep said this earlier - Existing users of bank transfers from selected websites should continue to receive payments at the moment.
    Funds that are already on the cards can be used, new payments will not be loaded, because we no longer have the infrastructure to do so.

Has there been any change on this? I see people saying all sorts on the forum. It looks like bank transfers are only working for now and will also stop eventually.
    This official email I got from Firstchoice yesterday says it's all over:

With regret, we are writing to inform you that Firstchoice Pay is not receiving or processing any further payments, effective immediately.

Please be aware that you are not able to receive any new payments through Firstchoice Pay. We trust that the companies that pay you will be offering a new way for you to receive your payments. Please contact them directly for more information.

The balance on your card remains available for you to withdraw at ATMs or spend. Your transactions can be viewed and tracked through your account and we will continue to provide you with full customer support.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business. We have greatly enjoyed serving many loyal customers and offer sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

For further information, please visit our FAQ page.

Thank you,
    The Firstchoice Pay Team

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tropo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi, I will provide additional updates as soon as I have them.
    I will be here to assist to the very last moment, until we are sure all users have their remaining funds.
    We are talking about many case scenarios, and perhaps even case by case exceptions, and this is exactly what I'm here for.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danep For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just letting anyone know, if you're having trouble drawing from an ATM, try drawing from an ATM of a different bank! I couldn't get anything but a "transaction declined, insufficient funds" message (cue a lot of panicking), but I managed to get almost everything out when I tried another bank's ATM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archaicgirl For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,606 Times in 1,370 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

French is my mother tongue and German is the language I speak the most. So kinda both. Why are you asking?
    I could have translated for you from English to Italian or Spanish but My German is basic and I only understand French I cannot speak it. This was all.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 Times in 450 Posts

I'm very concerned because the GBT we set up between BM and FCP made the first payment get stuck and apparently that money is now gone, nowhere to be found.

Support saya it'll be back to BM in 7 to 10 business days but I have my doubts.
    Camming PC specs database and suggested builds HERE.||Post your internet speedtest results HERE.||Wanna stay safe while camming? Find out how HERE||My Twitter!||My cammodels link||Member of the verified Camgirls group

22. The Following User Says Thank You to KarinaGiselle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

will the card fee be refunded?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Candy_Women View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to follow your question. Are you asking about future payments?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danep View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to follow your question. Are you asking about future payments?
    Will we get a refund on our yearly card fee?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Candy_Women For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Candy_Women View Post
    My cards were free. First the Payoneer cards and later the Firstchoice card. There was a $2 per month card fee as long as there was a positive balance. $24 per year including free postage was a good deal.

Thanks

Tout s’est passé très rapidement... un jour j’ai vu une notification que First Choice Bank était fermé. J’ai envoyé quelques messages à streamate mais ils s’en foutent de nous! Je me suis inscrite chez Paxum, mais mon compte n’est pas encore validé et un plus il semble que les frais sont chers donc pas top. Moi je suis Américaine mais j’habite en France et je n’ai plus de compte USA donc je suis vraiment dans la merde! Selon le service client chez SM ils vont trouver un autre moyen mais ils prennent leur temps hein....

Thanks
    Thanked 6,253 Times in 1,647 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarinaGiselle View Post
    I'm very concerned because the GBT we set up between BM and FCP made the first payment get stuck and apparently that money is now gone, nowhere to be found.

Support saya it'll be back to BM in 7 to 10 business days but I have my doubts.
    Even if it does come back to us, we have no access to our business account funds, but for now we can still see balances. We will cover it out of our pocket when we can verify its returned and credit your account with us to be paid out another way.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Well, this is just great.

Youkandy owes me money, and now they have no way to give it to us. Shouldn't they have been prepared for this? All I get is a message that they're working on a new payout method and will try to have it ASAP.

So annoyed right now.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast