Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you at work to find Mr Right?

Thanks

Default Are you at work to find Mr Right?

Then why are you so selective about which approach?

1. Why don't you do couples? It's not like you're actually going to have a threesome. Sometimes the wife will remind her husband not to touch your private parts, thus making it safer for you.

Of course there are instances where the woman is just as perverted as a man can be. It happened to me. I gave a private dance to a couple when the woman was not wearing underwear and her boyfriend starts playing with her and then puts his hands on my skin and I feel physically dirty and jump into the shower afterwards while still wearing my clothes and shoes. But, that is not always the case.

Couples can be great customers. They could make your night - moneywise. And they don't have to worry about being caught. (And, it's a myth that the woman might get jealous - maybe she's just a bitch because she doesn't like you personally.

2. Why don't you deal with gay guys? 60% of gay men have had sex with a woman. Many gay men see women as a symbol of beauty and sexiness.

Gay men and bisexual men can be great customers. They're senses are more heightened and they have a better appreciation of feminine beauty. They also tend to be sympathetic and understanding of the business. So, don't assume that they're just there for the show.

3. Why not dance for fat or obese guys? With a fat guy, you don't even need to grind much. It's really easy. And they probably have lots of money, because no girls want to be wined and dined by them.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,112 Times in 2,854 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: Are you at work to find Mr Right?

Um, I WISH gay spending customers were common! I met one.

Couples, only if the girl is a former stripper. She knows the deal. No regular chics for me. They're jealous and secure his spending. No thx!

Fat men are every stripper's bread and butter. Only a dumb ass would neglect that. Unless, he reaks... i cannot.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,246 Times in 2,876 Posts

What in the hell?
    "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g
    Once a guy gets you to lower your expectations then that is all you are worth to him from then on.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalize View Post
    Ok so i gotta turn up the moronic drunk slut

Thanks
    Thanked 13,214 Times in 4,853 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

I've had a gay male customer, couples, overweight guys, etc. as customers

You HAVE to be selective when dancing because not all customers are respectful/generous.

I don't understand the point of your post though.
    Last edited by miss.a.p1600; 02-09-2017 at 05:46 AM.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DamnJolene View Post
    I usually can find out because I do the vinegar and ranch test. Bisexual men tend to choose a non-ranch dressing, and tend to go for vinegar based dressings (mustard, ketchup), and don't eat sugary soft foods but like spicy-spicy or sour-sour, or cookies that are plain. Vinegar is like the scent of men, and ranch is like women.
    LMAO...excellent

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

I had a gay guy (he told me he was gay) tip me on stage but it seemed like his straight guy friend had dragged him to the club. They both tipped me and were pleasant - one just didn't want titties in his face is all

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KALIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 Times in 2,117 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Seriously, is this thread even about hustling or just going off on some weird rant about other dancers' client selection? Because this is your first post here and you already mad at dancers not accepting these people.Why do you care if other dancers do not want to dance for big guys, couples, or gay guys? You should be happy that other dancers at your club did not accept these clients. Because you know how to hustle them and get money. Less dancers wanting these people+ you dancing for them= more money in your pocket. Plus sex workers do not have to accept everyone like they are McDonalds or Burger King.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucida View Post
    Then why are you so selective about which approach?

1. Why don't you do couples? It's not like you're actually going to have a threesome. Sometimes the wife will remind her husband not to touch your private parts, thus making it safer for you.

Of course there are instances where the woman is just as perverted as a man can be. It happened to me. I gave a private dance to a couple when the woman was not wearing underwear and her boyfriend starts playing with her and then puts his hands on my skin and I feel physically dirty and jump into the shower afterwards while still wearing my clothes and shoes. But, that is not always the case.

Couples can be great customers. They could make your night - moneywise. And they don't have to worry about being caught. (And, it's a myth that the woman might get jealous - maybe she's just a bitch because she doesn't like you personally.

2. Why don't you deal with gay guys? 60% of gay men have had sex with a woman. Many gay men see women as a symbol of beauty and sexiness.

Gay men and bisexual men can be great customers. They're senses are more heightened and they have a better appreciation of feminine beauty. They also tend to be sympathetic and understanding of the business. So, don't assume that they're just there for the show.

3. Why not dance for fat or obese guys? With a fat guy, you don't even need to grind much. It's really easy. And they probably have lots of money, because no girls want to be wined and dined by them.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Actually, it doesn't happen too often but something I've found with in-the-closet or confused gay guys is that they feel the need to prove themselves as red-blooded hetero playboys...so they can be more easily persuaded to spend money with me if I subtly 'neg' them so-to-speak, especially in front of their friends.

I've dated a couple of guys who in hindsight I feel sure are at least bi but were in denial, and they definitely tried harder to appear very stereotypically macho. IME men like this usually date and make an effort to be seen with very overtly feminine or 'hot' women in order to prove themselves.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessaJade For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,088 Times in 413 Posts

a) couples suck. like i don't even wanna start with this. they may do a few dances but will never do hours in VIP unless they're trying to do some freaky shit. and i have danced for a lot of couples. i don't avoid them but i don't blame anyone who does because they suck 9 times out of ten. i had ONE who became regs but surprise... after a few months that shit ended badly. women either hate you or think they have a free pass to molest you. there is rarely an in between.
    b) did you just say that gay men have heightened senses? like a dog or blind person...? and since many have sex with women before coming out, they must want to spend money on female strippers? umm.. lol ok. i have no prob with them if they spend but your logic... just what. and no out of the closet gay man is gonna wanna spend hours with me in VIP sorry it just does't happen. that would be cool actually, i wish.
    c) idk what clubs you've been to but i don't specifically avoid obese men or know anyone who does and just because they're fat doesn't mean they'll probably have more money and want to "wine and dine you" wtf ? he could be lovely and generous but maybe he just likes mcdonalds and is a broke asshole
    Last edited by Girl Anachronism; 02-09-2017 at 10:46 AM.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

OP can you please point me to the posts or threads where strippers discuss this gay male clientele at the strip club, and how they are all asking for dances but we are refusing their money on some kind of principle.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to missykrissy For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member EastCoastDancer01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,823 Times in 596 Posts

That's the beauty of being a dancer...you have the choice of who you want to serve, unlike a regular customer service job. I don't know any dancer who has ever complained about this or complained about other dancers being selective. Its just more money in my pocket if they turn them down! I personally don't like couples because I'm not interested in having to entertain the guy's girlfriend/wife as well as him. Its too much work and not worth it! And I personally have never met a gay guy at my club. I have NO problem dancing for fat men and have danced for tons of fat dudes. as long as they have good hygiene, I could care less about them being fat

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EastCoastDancer01 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,174 Times in 1,700 Posts

Oh please, girls can dance for whoever they want. With the same token, we can also choose who not to dance for or approach. It is a free country after all.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

....... ?
    I may not be smart enough to do everything, but I am dumb enough to try anything. ~Geoff Johns

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gummygirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have no idea where you got this idea.

Women won't spend the same amount of money on strippers as men will. Yes, some want to have a lapdance or tip you on stage, but the amount isn't as much.
    Gay guys will not spend money on female strippers in the same way that straight men will. My gay friends and I split a table dance once for a laugh. I mean, we spent $10 each and then were done.
    Strippers will always dance for fat guys coz they are desperate and will spend money for female attention. However, you will hear girls whinge about how fat guys will smell bad more often than other custies, and it's harder physically to dance for them coz you're always holding your own weight in your thighs.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShyStripper For This Useful Post:

Thanks

tag yourself i'm the heightened senses gay man

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to babb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well, I worked in a town with plenty of sexually open-minded people. So, many times a gay couple would walk in and one would be bi-sexual and have a certain woman he'd like to be entertaining by. I've seen many women be out off when they hear " I'm gay " or "that's my boyfriend " or have gay-dar.

I mean some dancers are really picky about their type. It's about the money. It's not always about compatibility. If he's at the strip club. It's for a reason.

Stop judging how much money people will spend on you. You don't know their fantasies or their credit card limits. And, you will never know, if you are closed- minded.

I just wanted to give helpful advice about tapping into a wider market.

Thanks

The way I dance for a fat guy, is I dance between his legs and make lots of eye contact and smile make conversation. Then I hug him and then I turn around and wiggle my butt. No need to get on top of him and grind him. If that fails. Sit next to him in the champagne room.

Thanks

And if you want to be free to be choosy so be it. Even I am. But, don't get mad when you are open-minded women bank.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 940 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I mean some dancers are really picky about their type. It's about the money. It's not always about compatibility. If he's at the strip club. It's for a reason.

Stop judging how much money people will spend on you. You don't know their fantasies or their credit card limits. And, you will never know, if you are closed- minded.
    Yeah, some strippers are really picky about their "type" because it IS about the money. Most of us who have been dancing for a while can look at the floor and spot who we know is our best shot at a big VIP.

I'll only approach couples at certain clubs- ones where couples dances cost double. We've all been groped so many times by women who think the rules don't apply to them that it's not worth it otherwise.

Frankly, I'm not "closed minded", it just doesn't make sense for me to waste time trying to close a one dance sale with a couple that is likely to be a nightmare when I could be chilling in VIP with somebody respectful.

Also sometimes the "reason" people are at a strip club is to be cheap, shitty people looking for free nudity and to be rude to the dancers, or try to pick one up for their threesome. It's not like they give them an interview at the door asking why they decided to come out tonight.

If there's girls out there who really are making piles of money off couples, that's fine. You are welcome to have them.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's also a good hustle to just sit staring at the door, waiting for that "respectable" man to spend the whole night with you in VIP; and if that night in shining armour doesn't appear, just complain. Complaining is also a good hustle.

I was just trying to help. I wasn't trying to be derailed.

And, I am a bona fide stripper. And, I know, that approaching customers is not as much of a waste of time as sitting on my ass.

I was just trying to show you that not everybody is going to fit your stereotype. Sometimes you have to be positive in this business.

How many time have you avoided a customer who ended up spending mega bucks on another girl who was non judgemental and treated him like he was special?

And, I don't what your answer is to that question. I'm done with this thread.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,174 Times in 1,700 Posts

Well, what did you expect when you went about it in a very condescending way?

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,261 Times in 940 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by arielbriel View Post
    Well, what did you expect when you went about it in a very condescending way?
    Yeah apparently not wanting to approach literally every person in the room means we must just be sitting on our asses complaining all night. No middle ground here.

Great first post idea jumping on to a board and telling everybody they're closed minded and don't know how to do their jobs. Straight from "How to Win Friends and Influence People"

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 Times in 2,117 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

This whole thread is based off one of the most strangest sex worker hustles ever. Seriously, I am all for unique hustles to make money but this just seems like too far out there. Hustling off gay guys, big guys, and couples only are not going to bring in major bucks for everyone. This hustle will only work for a few people not everyone. Also, I do not understand the OP demanding that everyone cater to these customers? This is one of those rare wtf hustles and threads. I guess it could work
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 Times in 1,541 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Good to know. Next time I'm in the club, I'll be on the lookout for obese gay couples.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJa View Post
    Also sometimes the "reason" people are at a strip club is to be cheap, shitty people looking for free nudity and to be rude to the dancers, or try to pick one up for their threesome. It's not like they give them an interview at the door asking why they decided to come out tonight.
    ^This, and...

How many time have you avoided a customer who ended up spending mega bucks on another girl who was non judgemental and treated him like he was special?
    That number would be zero. Zero times.

There are a lot of hustling tips on this forum. Some is useful, some, not so much. But one piece of advice I see constantly being repeated is, "Focus on your own hustle and don't worry about what the other girls are doing." ........It applies here.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast