Results 3,276 to 3,294 of 3294

Thread: The MyFreeCams Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 2,023 Times in 818 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Default Re: The MyFreeCams Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CreativeName View Post
    I don't really look at mfc much at all, but it seems like there are less users in girl's rooms but they spend more than chaturbate? Am I completely off base here? Somebody in my cb room told me that the tips are smaller on cb/goals are smaller than mfc. I dunno how true this is, can somebody offer their input? Thanks.
    Sounds about right, from my experience. MFC was where the big tippers were. Every time I splitcammed both sites, I made at least twice as much on MFC compared to Chaturbate.

I think it's because Chaturbate tends to have more fast-paced, hardcore stuff, and MFC is more of a slow-paced, get-to-know-you kind of place. Chaturbate attracts lots more freeloaders who wank off without tipping.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Anybody on MFC with lesstalkdailypay??

Thanks

Hello There

I am thinking of joining MFC. I have been thinking about it for a while now. I currently cam on aw and sm. I have not joined mfc prior due to be doing on private based site and MFC is quite different I have always been told. Anyway I have noticed recently that some models on there kind of treat it like a prvt based site. So they will have a tip menu for things like twerking, showing ass or tits but then anything else you have to take them prvt or group chat on there. So technically could I split cam with aw, sm and mfc and if I get a show or a tip request in mfc just log out he other two sites? Surely that would work ok. I just wanted a bit of advice before I attempt to join

Thanks
    Thanked 6,312 Times in 2,350 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I split those 3 sites and yes you can work mfc however you want. Girls with fun, energetic personalities, who like to play games etc tend to do best on there but don't let that deter you. So long as you take a couple of weeks first to dedicate some exclusive hours to the site, make the most of your new tag, and build up some fans, you'll be able to make money there. I really would recommend this initial period without splitting though because that will set you up right on there so you can be more relaxed later. I use it like a private site, just put privates on in the topic, and Skypeshows (I charge 800 for 10 min), snapchat, and a video deal. Having videos and other things for sale listed on your profile will help. Turn off your pm's except fur friends and charge to add them to your friend list. Good luck x
    Websites & payment for camgirls

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

I'm still really new on MFC I've only been on two weeks...is it just me or is this site really dead the last week or so? I can't get more than 15 people in my room and most of them are guests. Is is the fact that I'm new and have a shit camscore? I really don't know what to do in shows when no one is in the room. I refuse to do any nudity without tokens, is this the issue? It seems like guys expect me to be naked and do shows for free to get any sort of tips. Maybe mfc isn't for me...I'm finding it hard to keep the room fun or even mildly entertaining when no one is interacting with me. I tried to play keno today with my bingo set, but not enough people.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KittyLovelicks View Post
    I'm still really new on MFC I've only been on two weeks...is it just me or is this site really dead the last week or so? I can't get more than 15 people in my room and most of them are guests. Is is the fact that I'm new and have a shit camscore? I really don't know what to do in shows when no one is in the room. I refuse to do any nudity without tokens, is this the issue? It seems like guys expect me to be naked and do shows for free to get any sort of tips. Maybe mfc isn't for me...I'm finding it hard to keep the room fun or even mildly entertaining when no one is interacting with me. I tried to play keno today with my bingo set, but not enough people.
    I feel the same, I have made some regulars(some who pay others that do not). I get at the most 20 viewers every few minutes & a lot of them are either just guys wanting to show off or they're guests. I'm used to paying guys who like to play, its very dull at mfc & idk if I will stay must longer. I actually get more viewers & guys that tip at cam4

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

I tried MFC again at night yesterday, it was early morning there in the us and it seemed traffic was busier. Maybe I need to be on there at different times. You have luck at Cam4? All I ever get there is freeloaders, very few premium members even enter my room. Cam4 was where I started about 4 years ago, they were good. It used to be really busy but then they started messing with their cam software and the quality got really shit. I think it's improved again now, but each time I try on that site I just flooded with demanding freeloaders. I'm trying to get some idea for games to play, but its seems like a lot of effort for little reward. And the whole camscore thing...I'm 618 so my camscore has actually dropped in the last 2 weeks I don't know how much the camscore affects traffic to your room, but if it does affect things then this could be why I'm doing so bad. The only way I've gathered to get that score higher is to make more tips over time...I'm trying to encourage offline tips but no one really see's my twitter posts.

Also how do I advertise video bundles?...is there any sort of bot or app I can use that sends automated messages? It doesn't look like anyone is looking at my profile page where I have links to my videos. Should I be pasting links in my main chat to my videos? If I promote videos on my room topic, then I have no room for tags or info about my show. I'm really not sure how to promote videos on MFC. Also do guys even read the room topic? I put in a goal how many tokens, tags, how many tokens for flashes etc it seems like guys aren't reading it as they are still asking me if I have a goal?? So confused by this site!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyLovelicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KittyLovelicks View Post
    I tried MFC again at night yesterday, it was early morning there in the us and it seemed traffic was busier. Maybe I need to be on there at different times. You have luck at Cam4? All I ever get there is freeloaders, very few premium members even enter my room. Cam4 was where I started about 4 years ago, they were good. It used to be really busy but then they started messing with their cam software and the quality got really shit. I think it's improved again now, but each time I try on that site I just flooded with demanding freeloaders. I'm trying to get some idea for games to play, but its seems like a lot of effort for little reward. And the whole camscore thing...I'm 618 so my camscore has actually dropped in the last 2 weeks I don't know how much the camscore affects traffic to your room, but if it does affect things then this could be why I'm doing so bad. The only way I've gathered to get that score higher is to make more tips over time...I'm trying to encourage offline tips but no one really see's my twitter posts.

Also how do I advertise video bundles?...is there any sort of bot or app I can use that sends automated messages? It doesn't look like anyone is looking at my profile page where I have links to my videos. Should I be pasting links in my main chat to my videos? If I promote videos on my room topic, then I have no room for tags or info about my show. I'm really not sure how to promote videos on MFC. Also do guys even read the room topic? I put in a goal how many tokens, tags, how many tokens for flashes etc it seems like guys aren't reading it as they are still asking me if I have a goal?? So confused by this site!
    Google charlesbot - You can customize it to send out messages.
    Twitter: @Adrienne_LIVE Website: sexyadrienne.com

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sexyadrienne For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do any of you MFC UK girls get paid through bank transfer? I haven't been on MFC since last July when I had cancelled my account due to personal family reasons. I wish to return to camming part time and eventually full time and as I done really well on MFC, I want to rejoin there first. I did mail them and ask them to reactivate my old account, but they have told me to make a new one, I haven't yet because I want to look at different payment options before I do. I was with Payoneer, but I absolutely hated the fees (I had the card.) I have heard that they no longer offer GBT? I do know the minimum payout for MFC wire transfer is $1000 (20,000 tokens), which doesn't bother me. The only thing putting me off bank transfer is it will show up if I want to rent a new flat and landlords want to see bank statements. I gather they would be able to google the name of the transfer and find that it comes from MFC? Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Yep, payoneer global bank transfer (it is still working fine). Or you can go with one of the dailypay services (Original dailypay or boleymodels - stay away from the copycats). My last payoneer gbt from mfc showed in my bank as 'Payments Services'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    Yep, payoneer global bank transfer (it is still working fine). Or you can go with one of the dailypay services (Original dailypay or boleymodels - stay away from the copycats). My last payoneer gbt from mfc showed in my bank as 'Payments Services'
    What are the fees like with Global Bank hun and how does it work? Do you go on mfc and put the GBT details on there or... ? Have you ever had any issues with it? I was actually with Boleyn Models for a spell, great service, but again the payoneer card fees were driving me bonkers and I haven't heard great things about Paxum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Just choose payoneer/firstchoice pay in the payment method section on mfc. It's auto enabled for global bank transfer as far as i know so it should show as going straight to your bank when you get a payment notification. The only issue i ever had was when transitioning off dailypay - the payments were still going to dp account instead of my payoneer but that was easily sorted. Re fees:

Transfer To Bank Account $3.00 Per Transfer Each time a bank transfer is made
    Conversion Rate
    USD To GBP 2.75% of total amount Per Transfer Each time a bank transfer is made

my last payment was 1107 tokens ($55/44), I got 40.73 in my bank.

Come to think of it we actually would save money with daily pay which i think is 5% fee

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Sad Am I ruined?

I've been camming inconsistently for the past 6 months on mfc, however my situation has become shaky and I've quickly went off schedule and have only been doing the occasional Skype show. One of the most highlighted points to becoming successful is keeping a consistent schedule, am I ruined for failing this? My MFC Score has stayed a little over 1000 which compared to the average score of 600-1000 I can't complain about. But I just want to know whether any one else feels it's possible to build up a following without new cam girl status and having been MIA for a long period.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,132 Times in 1,631 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Default Re: Am I ruined?

Well..if its any consolation...when I cammed, Id be all hard core for a few months, then disappear for a few months....in some cases a year or more. I think Ive not cammed more than I have during my whole cam career...and whenever I got back, my regs would be so happy to see me and flood me with cam shows. But..honestly, in a way, I was consistent. I always left and I always came back..so they just got to know me and to look out for the random appearance.

Also, depending on the platform if I could message guys, Id send anyone who ever booked a show with me a message saying I was back so that helped. But yeah...from my perspective? You have been inconsistent, but still around...and your rating is still high. Dont see much of anything to worry about. Just get back to business and your old regs will be happy to seeyou..and youll pick up new guys too.
    Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlkSharpie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,450 Times in 622 Posts
    My Mood
    Breezy

Nope, ive left MFC for a year plus and when i logged back on its like i never left.But im not a big model on MFC.JUst side money.

you'll do just fine.All customers have an expiration date anyways .Just build a new client base on there.
    Last edited by bigbootyjudy1; 02-17-2017 at 10:03 AM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigbootyjudy1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,023 Times in 818 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

There's no such thing as being "ruined." Even if zero of your old customers didn't show up, there are plenty more where they came from. Even if your cam score went to zero, you could get on other sites of even drive your own traffic with self-promotion. The important thing is to just keep going.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,806 Times in 783 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

PPPPFFFSSTTT!! Just log on. I bet you get swarmed by guys who missed you and you make bank.

Thanks

NOPE! I took nearly 2 years off from MFC and went back at it nearly 6 months ago regularly. I'm doing better than I had hoped for and having a great time just about every day at this point. It did take me a few months to build back to where I left off, but it wasn't miserable or anything. Just a little slow at first.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vaporeon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Patience is what you'll also need. Use *all* forms of getting into contact with your old regulars without being spam-y...whether that is through all of your social media, the news feed is a good one too & never hurts to use as well, etc. They will just have to find you again is all. I was away for over a year, came back and thanks to social media had regulars find me again.

If no regulars find you, that's alright - don't worry too much about that as you can just build up your fan base again. Again, patience and time.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SexxiLexxi For This Useful Post: