Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 70 of 70

Thread: Why do strippers lie about their income?

  1. #51
    Newbie
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Location
    T.O
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    Here's my 2 cents. My ATF lied about her income right after I told her mine (which was the second thing she asked after how are you doing). She wanted to look more successful. She drives a fancy car she can't afford because she wants people to see her in a certain way. And she wanted to treat herself to a nice car(nothing wrong with that). Which is funny enough because I make 5 times what she does and I drive a 15yr old car. After she saw my car she questioned my income right away and I just laughed because I have several cars but my fav is my old muscle car so that's what I use everyday.
    I have to agree with the girls on the fact that who cares how much they make if she's fun and a great person, and you're having fun; do you really care how much she makes.
    And for those guys who want a really well off stripper, here is some advise tip very generously and often, also offer to pay for their bills. That way they can have the income you want them to have.
    And for those guys who try to gauge a girl on how desperate she is for money via her income. So you can ask for extras by waving money at them... Don't go to SC's drive around and find a crack whore instead.

  2. #52
    God/dess Vyanka's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cash-Stack-istan Island
    Posts
    14,068
    Thanks
    5,531
    Thanked 9,224 Times in 3,134 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    They don't call you rude Mike for nothing. ^^^^^

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:


  4. #53
    God/dess DonaDiabla's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,365
    Thanks
    4,491
    Thanked 6,267 Times in 2,328 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    Spoken like a true gentleman, huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by rudemike View Post
    Here's my 2 cents. My ATF lied about her income right after I told her mine (which was the second thing she asked after how are you doing). She wanted to look more successful. She drives a fancy car she can't afford because she wants people to see her in a certain way. And she wanted to treat herself to a nice car(nothing wrong with that). Which is funny enough because I make 5 times what she does and I drive a 15yr old car. After she saw my car she questioned my income right away and I just laughed because I have several cars but my fav is my old muscle car so that's what I use everyday.
    I have to agree with the girls on the fact that who cares how much they make if she's fun and a great person, and you're having fun; do you really care how much she makes.
    And for those guys who want a really well off stripper, here is some advise tip very generously and often, also offer to pay for their bills. That way they can have the income you want them to have.
    And for those guys who try to gauge a girl on how desperate she is for money via her income. So you can ask for extras by waving money at them... Don't go to SC's drive around and find a crack whore instead.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:


  6. #54
    God/dess minniesoporno's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,901
    Thanks
    1,053
    Thanked 4,662 Times in 1,998 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Blog Entries
    64

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    Quote Originally Posted by prndude69 View Post
    Or are they telling the truth. Seems like they all brag how they make 200 grand and then act so desperate for a dance. Look at what they drive off in and I just don't see it. I can't imagine a 200 grander driving a 10 year old Honda. Thoughts?

    So I never been in here before. I clicked on it because of a thread called money to job ratio. then realized it was the men's locker room.

    So here is the thing - unless you are an accountant. or the tax professional of the dancers what we make is none of your business. It goes with pretty much anyone who earns a living. You think you can throw some numbers in your head and make ridiculous estimations and assume what a person should make so they should be living a certain lfiestyle. Shit like this causes major problems.

    IRS and Canada Revenue Agency does that ridiculous estimation assumption enough we don't need it from civilians.
    Skype - MinnieRileyX

    My Video Camgirl Income Journey to Financial Freedom

    [NEW BLOG] How I went from broke burnt out cam girl to … Super Affiliate GIRL BOSS

    $100,000 Webcam Goal Chart - Income Calculator


    “If you really want something, go ahead—put all your eggs in one basket. But make sure those eggs are golden.”
    “You can lose everything, but one thing you cannot afford to lose is your fearless mindset.”



  7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to minniesoporno For This Useful Post:


  8. #55
    Veteran Member Pinksugardoll's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Seattle, traveling to Vegas, Dallas, Nola, Charlotte, Tampa
    Posts
    212
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 294 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    Customers or people in general who ask questions like this, that are nobody's business regardless of your profession, and look at you with a side eye while asking:

    It doesn't matter what our answer is, you have already decided that we are lying.

    How big are your boobs?

    How old are you?

    How many guys have you danced for tonight?

    How long have you worked here?

    Where do you live?

    Are you married? Do you have kids?

    IT DOES NOT MATTER!!!!

    Whatever my answer is, it changes nothing about your potential for fun, it changes nothing about the quality of my dances, it changes nothing about how beautiful I am or the intrigue of my conversation.

    If you feel that we lie to you, STOP ASKING US ABOUT SHIT THAT YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS KNOWING, and that has no bearing on your strip club experience!!

    If you don't put us in a position that makes us uncomfortable, we would never have to tell you a fib. It is very, very simple, so simple, in fact, that any man with manners can master this technique.

  9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pinksugardoll For This Useful Post:


  10. #56
    God/dess
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,931
    Thanks
    1,082
    Thanked 905 Times in 570 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    If you are in sales, everything you say is measured and calculated to make the sale; i.e., to close. Ask your realtor what she makes a year, and, if she is not insulted by the question, she will probably exaggerate. Most realtors drive nice fancy cars to give the impression that they are very successful. You would not hire a realtor that is just barely scraping by.

    If dancer A tells you she is broke and barely scraping by, and, dancer B tells you she is the most successful dancer in the club, earns $100,000 a year and has one million dollars in the bank, chances are you will see dancer B as having significantly higher value than dancer A.

    Dancer A - Your mind reasons that she is broke, because, she is in low demand, and she is in low demand, because, she must be low quality. You will either lose interest in her, or worst, if you are a douchebag, you will think she is desperate, and, try to take advantage of her desperation with low-ball offers for extras.

    Dancer B - Your mind reasons that she is very successful because she is in high demand, she must be the hottest dancer in the club and she must give the best lap dances. She is the dancer that all VIPs desire most. You want to experience this high-class dancer, but, you know that high quality things cost a lot more. You will have to spend double or triple what you normally spend on dancers.

    Once in a while, I have met dancers that try to play the sympathy card who say they are broke and have a lot of bad things going on in their life. I am usually skeptical, but, if believe them, I may be generous one time - but, I try to avoid them in the future. I don't go to strip clubs to hear sad stories or to make charitable donations. Maybe this kind of hustle works on the 'white night' types.
    Last edited by jack0177057; 05-24-2017 at 08:59 AM.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jack0177057 For This Useful Post:


  12. #57
    Member JDD's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked 114 Times in 53 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    I have never engaged a dancer in conversation as to how much she makes....although I guess I assume most of the dancers I have done business with make a decent living on average, but who really knows.....just isn't that important to me, as long as I enjoy my time in the club. I have had the "sympathy" card tried on me....never works, I just find it annoying.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDD For This Useful Post:


  14. #58
    Newbie
    Joined
    May 2017
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    Yea I had a dancer tell me that she paid off all her bills and paid off her house. Says she is going to Real Estate school.

    It seemed like she was trying to impress me or justify why she is dancing. I wasn't really interested in her personal life like that. So I just gave her a high five and told her to keep working on your goals. I felt proud of her and I just met her Lol

  15. #59
    God/dess Sam38g's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,258
    Thanks
    4,312
    Thanked 22,043 Times in 3,731 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    I knew a stripper who had 5 luxury cars paid for at home. She drove a beat up old jalopy to work. I asked her why?

    Cause she loved her fancy cars & didn't want some jealous stripper or mad customer to key the paint jobs, poke holes in her tires. If they did it to the old jalopy no big deal. Didn't cost a fortune to repair.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:


  17. #60
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    Some of the richest men I've met drive older cars. They don't believe in spending a ton of money for something fancy that depreciates as soon as you drive it off of the lot. The ones with the really nice cars (BMW i8, Audi R8, Lamborghini) barley making it, put everything on their credit cards. Debt collectors calling them & they pay the minimum balance.

    I danced with a girl who drove a 10 year old Jetta & she was a top earner consistently at the club.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sdfkhsarah For This Useful Post:


  19. #61
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    I remember when it was super unprofessional & tacky to talk about your earnings except with your spouse....

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sdfkhsarah For This Useful Post:


  21. #62
    Featured Member SuperJa's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,535
    Thanks
    2,683
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,131 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    I knew a stripper who had 5 luxury cars paid for at home. She drove a beat up old jalopy to work. I asked her why?

    Cause she loved her fancy cars & didn't want some jealous stripper or mad customer to key the paint jobs, poke holes in her tires. If they did it to the old jalopy no big deal. Didn't cost a fortune to repair.
    Yup, guys do stuff like that all the time. It shocks me when customers ask what you drive like they think it is small talk... That is super personal information!
    I worked with a girl once who had a jealous regular that was stalking her. He found out she was actually married somehow and attempted to set her vehicle on fire in the parking lot one night.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperJa For This Useful Post:


  23. #63
    God/dess Sam38g's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,258
    Thanks
    4,312
    Thanked 22,043 Times in 3,731 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    Guys have always asked this in strip clubs. Fastest way to shut them up & to turn around & ask them how much money they make. See how fast they find it offensive.

  24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:


  25. #64
    Member
    Joined
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    405
    Thanked 62 Times in 24 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    People are petty and evil. Complete honesty will bring along unwanted eyes and ears

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneyMachado For This Useful Post:


  27. #65
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2017
    Location
    SF/Vegas
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 30 Times in 16 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    There's many possibilities to answer your question. When a customer asks me that, i don't find it appropriate considering we just met. My typical answer is to say in a nice voice "i'm vey happy with my income, otherwise i wouldn't be doing this job.". Typically when i say this, the customer gets the hint that i won't answer his question directly and we move on to a different topic of conversation.
    Hope this helps

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowmoney For This Useful Post:


  29. #66
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 326 Times in 132 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdfkhsarah View Post
    Some of the richest men I've met drive older cars. They don't believe in spending a ton of money for something fancy that depreciates as soon as you drive it off of the lot. The ones with the really nice cars (BMW i8, Audi R8, Lamborghini) barley making it, put everything on their credit cards. Debt collectors calling them & they pay the minimum balance.

    I danced with a girl who drove a 10 year old Jetta & she was a top earner consistently at the club.
    Yea, years ago I read the book called the Millionaire Next Door and they said most millionaires drive an older Ford F150 and shop at WallMart. A few years back a very successful man I knew was a commercial real estate agent and pulled 750k a year and drove a old 1998 Mustang v6. I also had a mentor who was a millionaire from real estate (owned apartment buildings and such ) and drove a beat up Toyota Tercel for years.

    When you step outside and look at everyone in nice new Range Rovers and expensive clothes/phones and such nobody really owns anything because everyone is making payments. It's sad but few people really outright own anything anymore.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luckyguy09 For This Useful Post:


  31. #67
    Senior Member kk446's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Worldwide
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 77 Times in 40 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    it really isn't none of your business why. let us do our jobs!

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kk446 For This Useful Post:


  33. #68
    God/dess whirlerz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    19,190
    Thanks
    36,738
    Thanked 14,871 Times in 7,741 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Duh Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    I love how the custies come on here w/'expert advice' on everything

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:


  35. #69
    Curious Guest
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    Quote Originally Posted by fbsmgirl View Post
    This is funny because a lot of the strippers i've met have blurted out how much they made like "girl i made $800 last night". I highly doubt anyone is going around asking strippers how much they make. They've watched video of girls getting "rained on" in the club and heard claims from strippers they've known in the past and just ask - because most people are naturally curious.

    Think about it, no one's going around asking CEOs how much they make but if CEOs bragged about it constantly more people would be curious and ask.

    This is what I've witnessed time and time again. It wasn't until I started escorting that I learned that talking about money is frowned upon so now when some chick brags about how much money she makes out of nowhere my eyes just glaze over.
    Dancer went into detail how she made $1900 all while standing 6 inches from customer who heard everything. I was stunned.
    Let's not put it all on the customers.

  36. #70
    Featured Member JessRyan's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    926
    Thanks
    1,176
    Thanked 1,809 Times in 622 Posts

    Default Re: Why do strippers lie about their income?

    some guys/tippers are attracted to girl who make or look like they have $$$ (even what other's would consider an un-attractive girl) You see it on cam all the time, the best equipment/camera can a lot of times make an average looking show/girl make BANK. Money attracts money ..or at least look like it. ;-) I would lie about the cash in my garter all the time. Think/talk $$$$ make it. I remember a girl who would have a BIG stack of dollars in her locker, and mid shift put them into her garter. LOL She fooled everyone Why say you're broke? Then you be broke

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2014, 09:44 AM
  2. New York Strippers Income Question
    By Sexy_Jenny in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:19 AM
  3. Why lie?
    By TigersMilk in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 07:14 PM
  4. I Need a Lie
    By Gerina in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 04:09 PM
  5. What's your best lie?
    By NaughtyGyrl in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 05:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •