Thread: Running your own PP's

Thanks

Default Running your own PP's

The girl I got started with is getting out of the business to start a family life. She's letting me keep the website she uses as long as I just give a small % of the parties to her & maintain the site cost which is pennies in the big picture.

I've been doing parties not a long time but have gotten really comfortable doing them and feel like I can handle this.

I do need to get my own team of girls though! I have 1 girl who wants to do parties with me but need more.

Has anybody ran their own company?
    What kind of things would you ask potential employees who want to dance?

Any feedback is appreciated!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MzBlondie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Running your own PP's

Glad your getting the chance to do that. I know you're loving the business so far. I do parties INDY and have my own group of girls that I'll do parties with. I'll post my process:

I think it's important you think outside the box. For example make sure you have different types of girls that can appeal to different audiences. I have 10 girls that I work with. Some I only work with once every few months some are every other week.

Out of the 10 4 are white including me. 3 are black and 2 are asian and 1 latina. I do this because you'd be surprised how many guys out there want some color at that parties. My roommate is a black girl & we make a killing doing a duo of white girl/black girl shows. So many parties are majority white & so many of these guys love it when a black girl shows up because they've never touched one in their private lives.

All the girls I work with besides 2 are open to what I call "pro parties". Once I find out the kinds of things the guys are looking for send an e-mail out to my girls and say "hey ladies, pro party this weekend whose down". This means that I need a girl that is willing to be okay with touching/grabbing (within reason) and girl girl shows/or toy shows. The other two girls just aren't into the girl girl action or open toy shows. I don't mind them having limits like that because they are reliable and still do a great show.

I'm not sure what your limits would be but you don't have to do girl shows or toy shows but I found that eventually if you do it long enough it's going to happen especially because the money is SOO easy.

The girls in my group came from girls that I worked with at one point in the club and also even searched craiglist. I did some careful research but got a couple girls I teamed up with that way.

Let me know if you need anything else info wise!! good luck!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeggingsQueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks! I thought I had made a comment but I guess it didn't save. I like the idea on getting different types of girls to work with you. I am also okay to doing girl girl shows & dildo shows. Already done dildo shows. I have not done girl girl shows but just fake stuff. I am down to going that far as I am comfortable with another woman now. Whats the best way to finding out what girls you've never worked with are okay with doing? Do you just ask them point blank? Seems like if I asked a girl if she was okay with doing girl girl action with me it might work out because she is seeing me up front but for girls who might not know each other that well. Does that make sense?

Thanks

Yea just ask them. So many girls in the business are either bisexual or are okay with messing around even as much as oral sex. I had one girl who was amazing looking but just wasn't going to go that far. I told her that was fine but it would limit her parties and it did. You might find girls who are hesitant to just do a party with anyone. That's why it's a good idea to try and keep the same girls together.

One scenario that could occur too is having a girl bail out at the last minute for a show that will include girl girl action. I've had this happen several times. It's a little surprising for some but I've literally met up with the girl at the party or even before and pretty much advised we make sure we are comfortable going down on each other. I don't turn it into a big deal just literally make sure I'm comfortable going down on her and make sure she is comfortable too. Like I said it might be weird for some girls but the LAST thing you want during a girl girl show is being in a position where you're eating some kitty and it's just horrible!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LeggingsQueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeggingsQueen View Post
    Yea just ask them. So many girls in the business are either bisexual or are okay with messing around even as much as oral sex. I had one girl who was amazing looking but just wasn't going to go that far. I told her that was fine but it would limit her parties and it did. You might find girls who are hesitant to just do a party with anyone. That's why it's a good idea to try and keep the same girls together.

One scenario that could occur too is having a girl bail out at the last minute for a show that will include girl girl action. I've had this happen several times. It's a little surprising for some but I've literally met up with the girl at the party or even before and pretty much advised we make sure we are comfortable going down on each other. I don't turn it into a big deal just literally make sure I'm comfortable going down on her and make sure she is comfortable too. Like I said it might be weird for some girls but the LAST thing you want during a girl girl show is being in a position where you're eating some kitty and it's just horrible!
    That's hilarious but actually makes sense. Might be hard for me to actually ask them but probably will get easier.