Thread: ? Any e-gift card/voucher that US customer can send me which I can use in the UK?

Thanks

Default ? Any e-gift card/voucher that US customer can send me which I can use in the UK?

Hi ladies!

I'm in the UK right now and have been talking to this girly guy lives in U.S regularly via Skype.
    He has been sending me US amazon e-gift card over a year which was fine as I have a girlfriend in the U.S. who helps me to order and forward items, though she is out of the U.S. at this moment and meanwhile my e-gift card is building up which I'd like to just use it all up before this U.S. guy does anything silly -- as he can be hissy time to time

I don't know what kind of credit card he has, maybe a prepaid? I don't know.. but just today I asked him to send me amazon.uk e-gift card while we text chat, and it seemed like he was trying it but he said it failed even he logged in from Amazon.uk website.I told him to talk to either amazon.us or his credit card company, obviously he knows I won't talk to him any longer if I don't receive anything, he was frustrated and became hissy and just left our text chat. lol

(He's been sending me amazon.usa e-vouchers without complaining so I'd like to think he isn't a cheap guy)

If he can't purchase amazon.uk voucher, he may not be able to purchase other UK store e-voucher, but I would like to know if any ladies on here lives in the UK received any UK store vouchers from U.S. customers? Is that true some UK stores won't accept foreign c/c to purchase online gift vouchers?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by honey55; 03-17-2017 at 05:38 AM.
    honey55

Thanks
    Thanked 5,539 Times in 2,092 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Default Re: ? Any e-gift card/voucher that US customer can send me which I can use in the UK?

I guess that he could send you a UK visa giftcard?
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks

Default Re: ? Any e-gift card/voucher that US customer can send me which I can use in the UK?

thanks DinaDiabla i was not familiar with uk visa giftcard but will look into it.

hmm maybe I should have posted this in camming connection? very quiet here
    honey55