Thread: Brand spanking new! Canít wait to get started! Introductions and some questions!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Lightbulb Brand spanking new! Canít wait to get started! Introductions and some questions!

Hello! My name is Aubrey, Iím 5'5, female, and 250lb. Nice to meet you all! Iíve been playing with the idea of camming for 2 years now and finally have the means, support and time to do it. Iíve done ALOT research, mostly on this site and I really appreciate how welcoming and open minded everyone on here is. Everyone really seems to look out for one another and Iím so glad to be part of that community finally and can't wait to learn more from you guys! Iíd love to get to know more of you one on one so please shoot me a message anytime! I love to talk!

Anyway, I have a few questions as to how to actually get startedÖ.I think Iím ready to start camming, but Iím not sure how to really Jump into it, so if someone could direct me to maybe some kind of starter post or maybe post of list of all the things I need done before I turn on the camera that would be super helpful!
    Canít wait to get started!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Default Re: Brand spanking new! Canít wait to get started! Introductions and some questions!

Aubrey, hello A warm welcome. I just googled and this thread appeard in my search results. ://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?150383-Starting-Place-For-Cam-Girls I bet there are many more topics as this one inhere.
    GinnyGold.com
    Follow me on Twitter
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

Originally Posted by hyori
    What kind of fucked up childhood did they have that they would want to watch a tiny girl stuff her vag with a hairbrush-bristle end, or knives or some other fucked up shit. What kind of event happened where getting off on girls shitting and peeing into their faces is a turn on?