Thread: Modeling gig for American Strippers

Thanks

Default Modeling gig for American Strippers

Hi there! I came across a project entitled, The American Stripper. The website is www. american-stripper.com with the contact information listed on the site in case you may be interested in contributing to the project as a model. The modeling project is non commercial, and therefore, low-pay. So if any of you have any interest for it's artfulness sake, please feel free to look into the project and contact the photographer with an interest to contribute as a model. I finished my shoot today and it was easy and fun. The photographer is primarily based in Europe with a secondary base here in LA but from what I understand he will soon be travelling from LA to NOLA and Vegas to invest in this project. I thought to put this out here, as I know how difficult it can be to gain some of our trust and cooperation. I had fun and I think it's for a good cause, so goes...Cheers!

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Modeling gig for American Strippers

Wondering if you did the gig? Di d you get any pics you like?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    Hi there! I came across a project entitled, The American Stripper. The website is www. american-stripper.com with the contact information listed on the site in case you may be interested in contributing to the project as a model. The modeling project is non commercial, and therefore, low-pay. So if any of you have any interest for it's artfulness sake, please feel free to look into the project and contact the photographer with an interest to contribute as a model. I finished my shoot today and it was easy and fun. The photographer is primarily based in Europe with a secondary base here in LA but from what I understand he will soon be travelling from LA to NOLA and Vegas to invest in this project. I thought to put this out here, as I know how difficult it can be to gain some of our trust and cooperation. I had fun and I think it's for a good cause, so goes...Cheers!
    Originally Posted by Nocturnelle
    ... Kittens are assholes but they're just so darn cute.

Thanks

Default Re: Modeling gig for American Strippers

I did the gig. It was a photo shoot with Peter Werth. He has a few profiles online, so I think it was legit. Very low pay, but interesting project. I gave him my email to send pics but no pics as of yet. I don't think he's in a hurry to complete the project, as the profile's been up for several years now. It's personal project that he's working on slowly as the funding trickles in.