Thread: Clean/Non-extras Clubs In Southeast Michigan

Thanks

Default Clean/Non-extras Clubs In Southeast Michigan

I live in Southeast Michigan, and in most of the clubs, extras are seen in the norm. This is not why I go to the club. With that in mind, I thought I would start a thread for clean/non-extras clubs, so dancers and customers do not have to search as hard as I did. This is what I have found.

1. HT's is my favorite club. It's urban and laid back and I have never been offered anything but a dance. It's a little bit of a dive. Dances are high contact, which customers might like, but dancers may not be into.

2. I have heard Traffic Light in Mount Clemens is a non-extras club. It is definitely also a dive. What keeps me from going there is their twitter feed is like a digital Trump Rally. If that does not bother you, this one might be a good club to check out. I know the dancers don't control the twitter, but some of my money is inevitably going to the house.

3. Bouzouki is supposed to also be clean and higher end. I have never been.

4. I have been to the Leopard Lounge in Windsor. It's full nude and clean.

Anybody else?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jussaman For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Default Re: Clean/Non-extras Clubs In Southeast Michigan

I also live in southeast Michigan and would love to hear some input. I've been considering dancing but have heard it is difficult to make money if you don't offer extras, which I wouldn't feel comfortable doing. I talked to some girls at Deja Vu in Yipsilanti who claim it is a really clean club!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

The Deja Vu in Ypsi is not only a clean club, it is the cleanest club in all of southeast Michigan. I visit this club at least once a month because I have a favorite who dances there. Lately this club has been on a hiring frenzy because each month when I visit, I see new dancers I have never seen before. The most that can happen at this club is touching of boobs and/or butt, but that all depends on the dancer. Some will allow touching if you tip them for it (usually an extra $20 per song), while others will not allow any touching at all. The VIP rooms are monitored by cameras, so nothing will go unnoticed by club management.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustafa For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Thanks so much for the reply! I definitley think I will audition soon!

Thanks

I've worked in Metro Detroit for almost five years.

Traffic Light in Mt. Clemens. Dances are out in the open on chairs either along a wall or in a designated corner. Tip out for either shift is $75. No DJ. No house mom. Dances are $15/song. I've heard of some pretty harsh hazing toward new girls. Club is a dive and there is staff/dancer drama.

Bouzouki. I've worked here for 4 years. Dances are in open rooms (2 of them). Tip out depends on if you are on schedule or freelance or if there is a home sporting game or major event. Lowest possible tip out is $35 before 6pm. Day shift tip out is up to $20 to the DJ. Technically $5 per song up to $20. They have helped girls buy cabaret licenses in the past on a loan. Dances are $20/song. There are cameras, and they do call themselves the cleanest club in the city. However, girls have been leaving and working elsewhere lately due to bad or slow business. They've​ been letting girls slide and bend the rules a little out of fear of losing more girls from punishment. There is A LOT of drama there. It's a career dancer club and we all know each other/talk about each other, but still are family. There is also drama with the staff and house moms. I've learned to keep everyone at a distance because they (house moms especially) are nosey af.

Centerfold is clean now. You do not need a cabaret card, but it is recommended. Your tip out is higher without having one. The only all rock club in Detroit. VIPs are wide open. The chairs are terrible and will murder your shins. No drama whatsoever. Stage sets are 4 songs. Dances are $20. No house mom. $15 to DJ, $10 to house (w/ cabaret license), $5 to bouncer, and $2 for parking. They are technically no smoking, but during winter months, girls will do so inside. There is a smoking hut outside and off property that girls and customers can use. If vice comes and you don't have a license, they tell you to go sit at the hut and wait for vice to leave.

Deja Vu Ypsi. $20/song. Three song sets. Dances are nude optional. Cameras everywhere. Clean af dances and touching is up to your discretion. Tip out depends on how many dances you do. No house mom. DJ accepts tips from what I hear. All of the girls seem clean and friendly. No alcohol (champagne is the only alcohol sold here I believe). Open until 6am on Fridays and Saturdays. I think schedule is three days/nights out of the week. I've never worked here myself, but have always wanted to try it. Nude on the third song and nude optional during dances. No cabaret license needed/required.

Legends. Is an extras club, but literally only 10% of the girls doing extras out of maybe 40-50/shift. I've only worked here two nights. Everyone seems friendly. It's a stage raining club. Dances $25/song. Bouncers everywhere. 6 song stage rotations between three floors. Tip out is $20 to DJ and $10 to mom. An extra $35+ to the house IF and only if you do dances (from my understanding). Best to use an agent to get started here.

Hope this helps you ladies. Any other clubs in the area are most likely dirty as hell. Please just PM with any question.
    Last edited by ElektraDetroit; 07-06-2017 at 12:50 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElektraDetroit For This Useful Post: