Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Results 651 to 658 of 658

Thread: Chatfunn Thread

  1. #651
    Senior Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 247 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: Chatfunn Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Juliette25 View Post
    How do you do camchat on Chatfunn? I see that category in the earnings section and a had a customer ask about it but I have no idea how to cam.
    The functionality was never implemented.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


  3. #652
    God/dess xxxGothBarbie's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2011
    Location
    your left hand
    Posts
    3,017
    Thanks
    3,436
    Thanked 2,380 Times in 1,134 Posts
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Default Re: Chatfunn Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    The functionality was never implemented.
    Which is a shame bc it would actually be a good thing for us that still have faith in this site lol.
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

    "Respect is a dying art"

    "Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:


  5. #653
    Member
    Joined
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts

    Default Re: Chatfunn Thread

    Anyone here from Canada can tell me how long it takes to receive their cheque?

  6. #654
    Veteran Member Violethollywood's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    657
    Thanks
    760
    Thanked 1,228 Times in 446 Posts
    My Mood
    Tired

    Default Re: Chatfunn Thread

    i think its something theyre implementing but havent yet
    Your body is your temple.

  7. #655
    Senior Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 247 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: Chatfunn Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AsheKn View Post
    Anyone here from Canada can tell me how long it takes to receive their cheque?

    A couple of weeks.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


  9. #656
    Veteran Member MiraMichele's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    659
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 887 Times in 368 Posts

    Default Re: Chatfunn Thread

    Sorry if this has been asked and I missed it somewhere. About how long did it take for guys to start texting you or getting your number? I applied for this yesterday and they approved me the same day which is surprising because so many people in this thread said it took forever to get approved. I haven't gotten anything yet and am curious if that is normal or if it takes some time to start getting texts?

  10. #657
    Senior Member Spemily's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 247 Times in 107 Posts

    Default Re: Chatfunn Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MiraMichele View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked and I missed it somewhere. About how long did it take for guys to start texting you or getting your number? I applied for this yesterday and they approved me the same day which is surprising because so many people in this thread said it took forever to get approved. I haven't gotten anything yet and am curious if that is normal or if it takes some time to start getting texts?
    I can go for months at a time without getting a single message and then suddenly get several in the same day. I don't think a lot of guys come to the site directly to browse. Most of them end up contacting us after clicking on some type of "Hot horny girl near you" ad. How the site determines whose profile to promote that way is not public information.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:


  12. #658
    Veteran Member MiraMichele's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    659
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 887 Times in 368 Posts

    Default Re: Chatfunn Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    I can go for months at a time without getting a single message and then suddenly get several in the same day. I don't think a lot of guys come to the site directly to browse. Most of them end up contacting us after clicking on some type of "Hot horny girl near you" ad. How the site determines whose profile to promote that way is not public information.
    Thanks. I still haven't gotten anything from the site but I will keep my profile there to hopefully someday start making some money there.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Similar Threads

  1. Another Name thread
    By Aylune in forum Newbie Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 11:31 AM
  2. First Thread
    By lexi2008 in forum Life Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:15 PM
  3. Something Awfuk: A thread about my thread
    By VeraLynn in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 04:40 PM
  4. a little thread help please?
    By kitana in forum Body Business
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 07:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •