Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Chatfunn Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 1,896 Times in 915 Posts

Default Re: Chatfunn Thread

Hopefully video and uploaded pic sales will make up for this fucking garbage. The uploader is really buggy right now I havenít been able to add a video yet. Will have to always ask for tips when someone wants a picture now. I would normally just send them if it was a pic I already had since we got paid a little more for them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juliette25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,202 Times in 1,510 Posts

I always liked this site cause I got paid more here than other texting sites. It says on the platform that I have $21......in all honesty I feel like I have made more than that but I never had a way to keep track of what I earned so whatever. I'm gonna try the camming part of the site and if I don't like it I am gonna have them delete my profile. It irritates me to only get 12 cents for a text. WTF!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 Times in 791 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    Wtf so we get a percentage of 0.36 now? F**k that
    I've made 0.36 for each message so far. Maybe that person was out of coins.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JGB2009 View Post
    I always liked this site cause I got paid more here than other texting sites. It says on the platform that I have $21......in all honesty I feel like I have made more than that but I never had a way to keep track of what I earned so whatever. I'm gonna try the camming part of the site and if I don't like it I am gonna have them delete my profile. It irritates me to only get 12 cents for a text. WTF!!!!
    You make an excellent fucking point. I know I had Earnings that were rolling over because I hadn’t met he minimum payout and I don’t see them now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juliette25 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Cat and I am the Community Manager for Chatfunn 2.0.

Over the past 18 months, we have been super busy building Chatfunn 2.0 from the ground up, we have built many new features that will help you earn more money! With all the new features, you will be able to retain your customers by engaging them in more ways than before and keep them coming back for more.

Since this is a brand new platform and we are in the BETA stages of our release, please understand that chances are there will be some bugs that our in-depth testing might have missed or new issues arising due to the migration of data.

And since we built this tool with you in mind, we would appreciate your feedback and help should you run into any issues. We’ve built a Bug Reporter tool so you can quickly let us know what is going on and we can get our team working on a fix ASAP.

All that being said, allow me to quickly address some concerns that have been brought up in this thread...

With Chatfunn 2.0, we have built an Instant Message platform where you earn $0.36 for each completed volley. If you happen to log off, messages are automatically forwarded as an SMS where you continue to earn for each completed volley. The instances where you have earned $0.12 is due to a new feature called Icebreakers. Icebreakers as explained in our FAQ (which can be found on our Model Community Forum):

“What are Icebreakers and what do they mean to me?

- Icebreakers are complimentary coins that members earn when they complete their profile. They can be used to start chat conversations with models and as a way to help get the members engaged with you. As a model when you reply to an icebreaker message ChatFunn pays you two coins or $0.12 cents.”

To further clarify, a member can only use an Icebreaker to initiate a new conversation with a new model. After that, in order to continue a conversation with that same model, they have to purchase coins and any further volleys with that member will earn you $0.36.

In regards to historical data, all earnings info, profile info, images, and other details have been imported from the old platform. If you do not see your previous earnings, please submit a support request so that our team can immediately look into it.

Our support staff is always working hard for you so don’t hesitate to hit up the Model Support page.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CFunn_Cat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,863 Times in 739 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by CFunn_Cat View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Cat and I am the Community Manager for Chatfunn 2.0.

Over the past 18 months, we have been super busy building Chatfunn 2.0 from the ground up, we have built many new features that will help you earn more money! With all the new features, you will be able to retain your customers by engaging them in more ways than before and keep them coming back for more.

Since this is a brand new platform and we are in the BETA stages of our release, please understand that chances are there will be some bugs that our in-depth testing might have missed or new issues arising due to the migration of data.

And since we built this tool with you in mind, we would appreciate your feedback and help should you run into any issues. We’ve built a Bug Reporter tool so you can quickly let us know what is going on and we can get our team working on a fix ASAP.

All that being said, allow me to quickly address some concerns that have been brought up in this thread...

With Chatfunn 2.0, we have built an Instant Message platform where you earn $0.36 for each completed volley. If you happen to log off, messages are automatically forwarded as an SMS where you continue to earn for each completed volley. The instances where you have earned $0.12 is due to a new feature called Icebreakers. Icebreakers as explained in our FAQ (which can be found on our Model Community Forum):

- Icebreakers are complimentary coins that members earn when they complete their profile. They can be used to start chat conversations with models and as a way to help get the members engaged with you. As a model when you reply to an icebreaker message ChatFunn pays you two coins or $0.12 cents.”

To further clarify, a member can only use an Icebreaker to initiate a new conversation with a new model. After that, in order to continue a conversation with that same model, they have to purchase coins and any further volleys with that member will earn you $0.36.

In regards to historical data, all earnings info, profile info, images, and other details have been imported from the old platform. If you do not see your previous earnings, please submit a support request so that our team can immediately look into it.

Our support staff is always working hard for you so don’t hesitate to hit up the Model Support page.
    Hi cat! It looks like all the previous earnings are converted to how much they are worth now, instead of how much they were when the money was made. Will this be fixed?
    ďDonít bunt. Aim out of the ball park. Aim for the company of immortals.Ē
    Ė David Ogilvy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    Hi cat! It looks like all the previous earnings are converted to how much they are worth now, instead of how much they were when the money was made. Will this be fixed?
    Hi naomi_doll,

Yes, we are currently looking into this and will have our team work on it. The value should be the same as before, we just transferred over the data so it would be easier for you to see your previous earnings.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CFunn_Cat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cfunn_Cat I’m running into an issue where if I’m chatting in the messenger and move away from the browser on my mobile then messages can come through that I do not see or get an SMS notification for. How can I ensure I get an SMS? Should I log completely out of the dashboard? Also can tip notifications be sent as SMS in the future or are they already? And will we still receive replies letting us know when customers are out of coins?

Thanks

Yikes 36 cents a text is not good at all when we used to be able to charge a lot more. Is it 36 percent across their whole site? It doesnt say what percentage we get for phone, cam or selling content

Thanks

Hey Everyone,

Can you please fix my earnings for last week? Its under the performer name of Jane Burgess and its the wrong amount. I sent Jennifer and the site a message to look into it a little bit ago. So is the whole site now 36 percent our cut? It dosnt say what we earn for cam, phone or content percentage wise. I think charging such a low rate will actually make a lot of performers leave that site since thats such a low number for texting

Also none of the pics Im uploading are getting approved. None are naked or even suggestive so not sure why they arent getting approved.
    Last edited by JaneB; 06-04-2019 at 04:46 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaneB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,206 Times in 1,860 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

Anyone else required to fill in ALL of their information in again?! because I about went through the darn roof when I had to. how do you lose our ID's?!
    Join OnlyFans here!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caramelcraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 423 Posts

The way they have tags set up isn't the greatest. It sucks we can't write our own tags, and some of the tags are just stupid or not helpful. "Busty" and "big tits" are similar, and there are many other tags that are too broad or mean the same thing. It would be much more helpful if we could write our own.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caramelcraze View Post
    Anyone else required to fill in ALL of their information in again?! because I about went through the darn roof when I had to. how do you lose our ID's?!
    Yes, ID, W-9, everything! WTF? Why do we have to do this all over again? Not cool!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,771 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

we're also required to take a real time selfie instead of being able to use one from our pics sucks bc I didn't have any makeup on tn & wanted to get my profile going again but I couldn't .
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,907 Times in 1,241 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    we're also required to take a real time selfie instead of being able to use one from our pics sucks bc I didn't have any makeup on tn & wanted to get my profile going again but I couldn't .
    Yeah I was filling out all that crap and got to there and since I wasn't fixed up I stopped and now it won't let me go anywhere else like to check my earnings.
    Also as other ladies have pointed out .36 is very low for texting so does that mean we are also getting a similar percentage for cam?

Thanks

Yeah I was filling out all that crap and got to there and since I wasn't fixed up I stopped and now it won't let me go anywhere else like to check my earnings.
    Also as other ladies have pointed out .36 is very low for texting so does that mean we are also getting a similar percentage for cam?
    And can we cam on mobile or what? I’m guessing no? How does it even work?

Thanks

Hi All and thank you for your questions. Let me address them below:

Quote Originally Posted by Juliette25 View Post
    Cfunn_Cat I’m running into an issue where if I’m chatting in the messenger and move away from the browser on my mobile then messages can come through that I do not see or get an SMS notification for. How can I ensure I get an SMS? Should I log completely out of the dashboard? Also can tip notifications be sent as SMS in the future or are they already? And will we still receive replies letting us know when customers are out of coins?
    In order to get the messages to go to SMS, you do have to log out of all devices. That way the system knows you are away. If the customer runs out of coins, they will not be able to reply until they refill their coins. Also, if they are out of coins, they will receive the notification that you replied to their message but they will have to refill their coins in order to see the content of the message. As far as gifts, and tips, you will be able to see it on the Chat interface but we are always upgrading the system so forwarding to SMS may be something we can add in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneB View Post
    Can you please fix my earnings for last week? Its under the performer name of Jane Burgess and its the wrong amount. I sent Jennifer and the site a message to look into it a little bit ago. So is the whole site now 36 percent our cut? It dosnt say what we earn for cam, phone or content percentage wise. I think charging such a low rate will actually make a lot of performers leave that site since thats such a low number for texting

Also none of the pics Im uploading are getting approved. None are naked or even suggestive so not sure why they arent getting approved.
    Hi Jane, I mentioned in my last post that we are currently working on fixing the previous earnings. Something happened during the migration and our developers are currently working on a fix. Rest assured this is a top priority.

In regards to the earnings, there is no percentage or cut. Very simply, each coin is worth $0.06 and while there is a set amount of coins you earn per volley on Chat/SMS (6 coins @ $0.06 = $0.36) you can set your Cam and Voice Call rate per minute in the Settings page.

The reason we have opted for for .36 cents for text and IM is because we noticed that the majority of users were complaining that the rates were to high, so they were using their tokens and never returning to the site. With the new pricing structure plus the addition of instant messaging we are certain you will have many more long term users and will make more money from the additional features we have added.

Lastly, for the images not being approved, please submit a ticket to support so they can look into this for you.

Hi Caramelcraze, yes, we do require for you to go through the profile setup wizard since we have new features and fields that did not exactly match the previous platform. Also, because of the new features, we have an updated User Agreemement at the end of the Wizard for you to review and digitally sign.

Quote Originally Posted by blondhottie View Post
    The way they have tags set up isn't the greatest. It sucks we can't write our own tags, and some of the tags are just stupid or not helpful. "Busty" and "big tits" are similar, and there are many other tags that are too broad or mean the same thing. It would be much more helpful if we could write our own.
    For tags, please feel free to use the "Suggest a tag" feature since this will be something that will evolve with the new platform.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    xxxGothBarbiewe only require a selfie as part of the signup wizard, but you can select a photo from your album to display as your profile photo, if you are running into any issue here please let us know through the Bug Reporter so our team can look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliette25 View Post
    And can we cam on mobile or what? I’m guessing no? How does it even work?
    You can! If you are on an iPhone, just log into the site and make sure to use Safari as this is the supported browser for iOS. On Android, you can use Chrome or Firefox. Again, if you run into any issues, please hit up the Bug Reporter as it gives us information on your browser and we can use that information to quickly and efficiently address your concerns.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CFunn_Cat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,206 Times in 1,860 Posts
    My Mood
    Chatty

So do we no longer have any control over how much we charge per text? it's stuck at .36 per volley? what about pictures? how much are we paid for those?
    Join OnlyFans here!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself..."
    -Oscar Wilde

Thanks
    Thanked 2,907 Times in 1,241 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

@CFunn-cat I'm sorry but I'm confused.
    Thank you for helping clarify the .36 per text but there must be a percentage for phone and cam. I mean we hardly get it all so it would be helpful for pricing for us to know what amount of the rate is ours.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Hi All and thank you for your questions. Let me address them below:

In order to get the messages to go to SMS, you do have to log out of all devices. That way the system knows you are away. If the customer runs out of coins, they will not be able to reply until they refill their coins. Also, if they are out of coins, they will receive the notification that you replied to their message but they will have to refill their coins in order to see the content of the message. As far as gifts, and tips, you will be able to see it on the Chat interface but we are always upgrading the system so forwarding to SMS may be something we can add in the near future.

Hi Jane, I mentioned in my last post that we are currently working on fixing the previous earnings. Something happened during the migration and our developers are currently working on a fix. Rest assured this is a top priority.

In regards to the earnings, there is no percentage or cut. Very simply, each coin is worth $0.06 and while there is a set amount of coins you earn per volley on Chat/SMS (6 coins @ $0.06 = $0.36) you can set your Cam and Voice Call rate per minute in the Settings page.

The reason we have opted for for .36 cents for text and IM is because we noticed that the majority of users were complaining that the rates were to high, so they were using their tokens and never returning to the site. With the new pricing structure plus the addition of instant messaging we are certain you will have many more long term users and will make more money from the additional features we have added.

Lastly, for the images not being approved, please submit a ticket to support so they can look into this for you.

Hi Caramelcraze, yes, we do require for you to go through the profile setup wizard since we have new features and fields that did not exactly match the previous platform. Also, because of the new features, we have an updated User Agreemement at the end of the Wizard for you to review and digitally sign.

For tags, please feel free to use the "Suggest a tag" feature since this will be something that will evolve with the new platform.

xxxGothBarbiewe only require a selfie as part of the signup wizard, but you can select a photo from your album to display as your profile photo, if you are running into any issue here please let us know through the Bug Reporter so our team can look into this.

You can! If you are on an iPhone, just log into the site and make sure to use Safari as this is the supported browser for iOS. On Android, you can use Chrome or Firefox. Again, if you run into any issues, please hit up the Bug Reporter as it gives us information on your browser and we can use that information to quickly and efficiently address your concerns.
    I canít even get the selfie uploaded to work. I click the button and it does nothing.....

Thanks

So do we no longer have any control over how much we charge per text? it's stuck at .36 per volley? what about pictures? how much are we paid for those?
    caramelcraze,
    The only rate that is set is the Instant Message/SMS. You can set prices for your content, calls and cams and you can ask for the member to tip you whatever amount prior to you sending them a single pic. However, sending images over IM is still being developed and will be available soon.

@CFunn-cat I'm sorry but I'm confused.
    Thank you for helping clarify the .36 per text but there must be a percentage for phone and cam. I mean we hardly get it all so it would be helpful for pricing for us to know what amount of the rate is ours.
    SuperPookie,
    There is no percentage, you set how much you charge per minute based on the coin value which is $0.06.

As an example: If you say you will charge 15 coins per minute and each coin is worth $0.06 then you earn $0.90 per minute. You can also set the minimum amount of time per call so if you say your Cam per Minute Guarantee is 5 minutes, then if a guest calls you, then you are guaranteed $4.50 for that call. You can set your rate within the approved range in the Cam/Chat Settings tab of your dashboard.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyCherub View Post
    I can’t even get the selfie uploaded to work. I click the button and it does nothing.....
    This sounds like a bug, I just tested this and it works for me so might be a browser issue. Please submit a bug reporter so that we can collect your browser data and our team can work on a fix.
    Last edited by CFunn_Cat; 06-06-2019 at 09:40 AM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CFunn_Cat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I can't read my messages for some reason? It says I have new messages-but it says "Empty" when I try clicking on the "Messages" tab.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blondhottie View Post
    I can't read my messages for some reason? It says I have new messages-but it says "Empty" when I try clicking on the "Messages" tab.
    Can you DM me your username or post a Bug Report ticket so we can look into this ASAP?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to CFunn_Cat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 Times in 791 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

Why aren't we getting paid for receiving messages? This was one of the reasons why I liked this site. Now I'm getting guys sending me several messages before I can respond and then expecting me to be glued to my phone to respond to them, all for $0.36. This is a huge cut in our earnings.

Also, I'm going to assume that you plan on marketing this site better. This site has been dead for almost a year. It better start raining customers soon.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi ravenskyy,

As mentioned before, the reason we have opted for $0.36 cents for text and IM is that we noticed that the majority of users were complaining that the rates were too high, so they were using their tokens and never returning to the site. With the new pricing structure plus the addition of instant messaging we are certain you will have many more long term users and will make more money from the additional features we have added.

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast