Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread: Chatfunn Thread

Thanks

Default Re: Chatfunn Thread

Quote Originally Posted by clio View Post
    I just noticed that my earnings weren't being updating sometime after Dec. 3rd.
    Hi Clio,
    Please shoot us over a support request on this so we can look into this for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,002 Times in 1,285 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

@CFunn_Cat Why are we no longer being paid for texts sent in response to guys initial messages if by the time we respond they have insufficient coins? Other sites do not penalize models for this and cover the models portion. This is unacceptable.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    @CFunn_Cat Why are we no longer being paid for texts sent in response to guys initial messages if by the time we respond they have insufficient coins? Other sites do not penalize models for this and cover the models portion. This is unacceptable.
    Oh gosh, is that what's happening now? Maybe that explains my lack of updated earnings.

Thanks

Hi, We haven't changed anything with this. One reason why you might not get paid is if you reply after 48 hours which has been stated on our FAQ. If the member doesn't have coins and you replied on time, you will get credited as soon as he purchases coins again. They aren't able to open your reply until this happens.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by CFunn_Cat View Post
    Hi, We haven't changed anything with this. One reason why you might not get paid is if you reply after 48 hours which has been stated on our FAQ. If the member doesn't have coins and you replied on time, you will get credited as soon as he purchases coins again. They aren't able to open your reply until this happens.
    But that is leaving it up to him to actually purchase funds. Before if I replied to someone who had initiated the conversation regardless if he had coins or not I still got paid. The only ones I didn't where convos that I began myself.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The way coins are credited have not changed since we launched the new version of the site. We would have to look at a specific example to see if there is an issue with a particular member account.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times in 425 Posts

SuperPookie is right-I no longer get coins from guys with no tokens who initiate conversations with me either. It used to be 12 cents per message with the no token guys or 48 cents per picture, which is still ridiculously low, but at least it was something.

I've tried the live broadcasting a bunch more times too and the most guys I've ever had in my room at once was like 4 LOL. I've only actually got tipped during live broadcasting once and I assume it's mainly guys with no tokens silently watching me (I don't ass or tit flashes unless tipped.)

If anybody actually makes enough money on this site to make a living, I would be shocked LOL. It's taking me forever just to make the $100 minimum payout. I've been sitting at $77 and some change for a long time.

If Chatfunn would at least lower the minimum payout or offer daily pay through Boleyn Models, I'd be more motivated to spend more time on this site, but for now, it's just a last resort site to try to make a couple dollars when I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A member w/o coins or icebreakers can't message you. Members earn icebreakers by completing their profile and we pay models 2 coins per icebreaker. That money is from ChatFunn. You do have to reply to a member w/n 48 hours to get paid whether it's coins or icebreakers. If you see this not working please email our support with the username and we'll check for any bugs and get back to you w/n 24 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by blondhottie View Post
    SuperPookie is right-I no longer get coins from guys with no tokens who initiate conversations with me either. It used to be 12 cents per message with the no token guys or 48 cents per picture, which is still ridiculously low, but at least it was something.

I've tried the live broadcasting a bunch more times too and the most guys I've ever had in my room at once was like 4 LOL. I've only actually got tipped during live broadcasting once and I assume it's mainly guys with no tokens silently watching me (I don't ass or tit flashes unless tipped.)

If anybody actually makes enough money on this site to make a living, I would be shocked LOL. It's taking me forever just to make the $100 minimum payout. I've been sitting at $77 and some change for a long time.

If Chatfunn would at least lower the minimum payout or offer daily pay through Boleyn Models, I'd be more motivated to spend more time on this site, but for now, it's just a last resort site to try to make a couple dollars when I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CFunn_Cat For This Useful Post:

Thanks

CFunn_Cat, is there any chance of possibly lowering the minimum payout to $20 or $50? $100 takes a long time to reach (for me at least) and most sexting/phone/cam sites have their minimum payout at around $20-25 and no higher than $50.

I don't know of any sexting/phone/cam site besides Chatfunn that has a higher minimum payout than $50 and most are much lower, like between $10-25 on average. I know it would motivate me a lot more to spend more time on Chatfunn-I get frustrated and discouraged when I'm stuck at $10 or $20 something for weeks and think "Why bother trying? It's gonna take forever to reach $100!"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to blondhottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

CFunn_Cat:

Another thing-are you sure that all the names in our chatrooms are real people and not bots? If so, can I please PM you a member name and can you please ban him from my chatroom? I don't see the option to do so-I can't click on his name at all-he is always in my chatroom and never says anything or tips, so I don't want him in my chatroom if he is, in fact, a real person. I'm doubting it's a real person because I can't click on his name at all, and he's always on no matter what time I'm on, the whole time from start to finish, and I'm on at totally random times. Thank you!

Thanks

The way coins are credited have not changed since we launched the new version of the site. We would have to look at a specific example to see if there is an issue with a particular member account.
    I disagree with this-in the past, whenever a guy without tokens sent me a message first and I replied in time, I always got paid for it right away. Now there are 4 guys who initiated conversations with me and I responded the same day to all of them, and I didn't get paid a cent. Tried refreshing my page, waiting a couple hours...still nothing.

I'll PM you the names of the 4 members I should've gotten paid for chats with-hopefully I'll get paid.

This is BS that we even have to do that in the first place-we shouldn't have to obsessively keep tabs on each and every conversation just to ensure we get paid. I'm close to the $100 payout so I'm going to stick it out until I get paid, but I'm seriously thinking of saying "Fuck it" and leaving this site after that.

Thanks

CFunn_Cat:

Another thing-are you sure that all the names in our chatrooms are real people and not bots? If so, can I please PM you a member name and can you please ban him from my chatroom? I don't see the option to do so-I can't click on his name at all-he is always in my chatroom and never says anything or tips, so I don't want him in my chatroom if he is, in fact, a real person. I'm doubting it's a real person because I can't click on his name at all, and he's always on no matter what time I'm on, the whole time from start to finish, and I'm on at totally random times. Thank you!
    Hi,

Please do DM me the username so that we can look into it. As previously stated, we do not have bots on the site for either members or models.

Thanks

I disagree with this-in the past, whenever a guy without tokens sent me a message first and I replied in time, I always got paid for it right away. Now there are 4 guys who initiated conversations with me and I responded the same day to all of them, and I didn't get paid a cent. Tried refreshing my page, waiting a couple hours...still nothing.

I'll PM you the names of the 4 members I should've gotten paid for chats with-hopefully I'll get paid.

This is BS that we even have to do that in the first place-we shouldn't have to obsessively keep tabs on each and every conversation just to ensure we get paid. I'm close to the $100 payout so I'm going to stick it out until I get paid, but I'm seriously thinking of saying "Fuck it" and leaving this site after that.
    I replied to your DM as well but just adding here for clarification. The samples you provided were messages from Icebreakers. Icebreakers are special coins we give new members to entice them to sign up. When you reply, you are credited 2 coins from ChatFunn and the member has to then purchase coins in order to continue the conversation. We are bringing more members to the site so that might be the reason for the spike in Icebreaker messages. This is not something new, it has been like this since we launched and this information can be found on the FAQ of the site.

Thanks

I replied to your DM as well but just adding here for clarification. The samples you provided were messages from Icebreakers. Icebreakers are special coins we give new members to entice them to sign up. When you reply, you are credited 2 coins from ChatFunn and the member has to then purchase coins in order to continue the conversation. We are bringing more members to the site so that might be the reason for the spike in Icebreaker messages. This is not something new, it has been like this since we launched and this information can be found on the FAQ of the site.
    I don't understand-in the past, I always got paid for them regardless.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I have always gotten paid for responses to icebreakers as well. Every single time.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,195 Times in 5,139 Posts

I have a question. Are they shown free previews of our posted videos or something? Just wondering because someone messaged using their free icebreakers credit to say that they would love to see more pregnant videos of me. I got excited thinking someone had purchased my videos but when I checked nope.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    I have a question. Are they shown free previews of our posted videos or something? Just wondering because someone messaged using their free icebreakers credit to say that they would love to see more pregnant videos of me. I got excited thinking someone had purchased my videos but when I checked nope.
    Yes, we show a few seconds of the begining of the video to entice the member to purchase.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Once again I didn't even get paid my measly .12 cents for responding to a icebreaker

Thanks

Hi,

The way we pay for messages has not changed since the site has been launched. Once a member refills their coins and look at the messages, the model is paid, the member can't see the message until he has coins. As always, we continue to look for ways to improve the site and help you earn more money.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,773 Times in 6,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post

It drives me bonkers when guys come into my chat saying stuff like that. I tell them "Uh-huh. You should BUY it." That's one thing I can't stand about the free video preview feature on some of these clip sites. I don't want these guys getting a whole 7 seconds of that shit for free! Lmao.
    Last edited by TheBrownFox; 02-27-2021 at 10:23 PM.
    https://twitter.com/yummybrownfox

"This isn't Burger King. You can't have it your way." - Tim McManus on HBO's Oz

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,079 Times in 1,839 Posts
    My Mood
    Bitchy

If I wanted to start working on this site again after not for a couple of years, do I need to sign back up or? I got a text from a guy a few weeks back & never answered him bc I wasn't sure if I'd be paid for it or not. Thnx
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,869 Times in 741 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

I’ve been credited for all messages but unless you are really close to payout, I wouldn’t bother.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,079 Times in 1,839 Posts
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    I’ve been credited for all messages but unless you are really close to payout, I wouldn’t bother.
    Did you have to go thru the sign up process again in order to do their cam feature?
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks
    Thanked 7,164 Times in 2,667 Posts

I agree, its dead as hell.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,195 Times in 5,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    It drives me bonkers when guys come into my chat saying stuff like that. I tell them "Uh-huh. You should BUY it." That's one thing I can't stand about the free video preview feature on some of these sites. I don't want these guys getting a whole 7 seconds of that shit for free! Lmao.
    Right! For some of them, that's about all it takes for them to cum. Those are the same cheap asses that come into cam rooms, take you excl or pvt for under 1 minute and type,"I just came. Thanks" and disappear.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast