Thread: Working in Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

Thumbs up Working in Melbourne, Australia.

Hey guys,

Im looking to return to dancing in November/December this year after a 8 month break from dancing, Im wondering where the best clubs would be in terms of management and $$$.
    I worked for 2 years at Goldfingers but it really went downhill last year. I've heard spearmint rhino, Mens gallery are quite good clubs although theres heaps of girls.

If anyone can provide me with info on management, house fees, overall clientele + club rules/outfits.

Thanks heaps

Senior Member hometeam-showgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Working in Melbourne, Australia.

I'm planning to work in Melbourne in August/September and am also curious!
    -----
    My name is Electra and I'm on a mission to dance in all 50 states.

hometeam-showgirl.tumblr.com

Thanks

I'll give a bit of a breakdown.....
    Touching Clubs: Kittens, Dreams, Sin City, Maxines, Opium.
    Non-Touching: Centrefolds, Mens Gal, Goldfingers, Spearmint
    (Wouldn't recommend Club Striptease as a strip club as there has been many rumours that it does not operate like one--instead more like a brothel).
    Centrefolds and Mens are pretty good-- but you need to hustle for the $$. There are a lot of girls on. That being said-- you can make money at both. House fees are 60 during the week, 100 on Fri/Sat. Spearmint runs more like the U.S. model--(house fees on a scale depending on when you get in etc). I've heard Spearmint is decent-- but they are quite picky with girls hired. I've heard Goldies is doing better (new mgt)--so there is good feedback from girls out there now. Sin City I've heard is decent-- but it's outside of the CBD. If either of you want more information let me know-- I run a peer support group for strippers in Melbs--we have a closed/secret facebook group where a lot of this sort of information is exchanged. We also meet monthly in the CBD. There's about 72 members--from all the different clubs. PM me for more info.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salome's Circle For This Useful Post:

Senior Member hometeam-showgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Salome's Circle View Post
    I'll give a bit of a breakdown.....
    Touching Clubs: Kittens, Dreams, Sin City, Maxines, Opium.
    Non-Touching: Centrefolds, Mens Gal, Goldfingers, Spearmint
    (Wouldn't recommend Club Striptease as a strip club as there has been many rumours that it does not operate like one--instead more like a brothel).
    Centrefolds and Mens are pretty good-- but you need to hustle for the $$. There are a lot of girls on. That being said-- you can make money at both. House fees are 60 during the week, 100 on Fri/Sat. Spearmint runs more like the U.S. model--(house fees on a scale depending on when you get in etc). I've heard Spearmint is decent-- but they are quite picky with girls hired. I've heard Goldies is doing better (new mgt)--so there is good feedback from girls out there now. Sin City I've heard is decent-- but it's outside of the CBD. If either of you want more information let me know-- I run a peer support group for strippers in Melbs--we have a closed/secret facebook group where a lot of this sort of information is exchanged. We also meet monthly in the CBD. There's about 72 members--from all the different clubs. PM me for more info.
    Thank you so much! Do you know which/if any clubs are travel-friendly? We're from the US (and have working holiday visas).
    -----
    My name is Electra and I'm on a mission to dance in all 50 states.

hometeam-showgirl.tumblr.com

Thanks

Yes-- all are fine with working holiday visas--most will ask for a copy of your visa-- so just have that printed so you can give it to them on request. (I've been on this same visa--never an issue).