Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 41 of 41

Thread: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

  1. #26
    Veteran Member Nadia_'s Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Location
    NYC/PHILLY/NJ
    Posts
    379
    Thanks
    929
    Thanked 578 Times in 237 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    I have a new theory about why LA clubs so much. Maybe it's because the men there are complete and utter garbage? Just recently relocated to NY, and first time in a very long while since living in LA, I've actually had a man ask me on a proper date, not to just to screw. On the flight out from the West Coast to The East, I had an Orange County guy ask me if I've ever done "It" on a plane, then he persisted to tell me he had a hotel room in midtown and that he visits frequently. This is the caliber of men in Los Angeles, and that is why LA clubs suck.


    Men are horny all a around the world, most are bold / stupid enough to ask for it for free or atleast try to get as much as they can for as little as possible, even tho hey have enough money sometimes lol

    You've experienced in NYC with men is the known as the "nice guy" hustle, they wear suits , ask you out on proper dates and all of that because they know that will make you like them ...the bait and switch, New York men are more intelligent lol...but they are still jerk offs....

    Do not trust anyone in NYC that is being nice or overly nice or seeming to offer something without wanting anything in return, you are being set up to get played.

    Looking like a "square" and acting like a "nice guy" is a hustle many bad bad bad men use in New York . It is a front. Be careful mama <3



    There are tons of women to hone and practice their game on here, they have alreFh tried the ole "can we fuck right here right now on the plane" shit when they were a lot younger on a BUNCH OF CHICKS until they realized that it didn't work as well as they'd like and they "grow up" to the nice guy hustle lol...
    During their "numbers" game of hitting on a billion women daily they've gotten enough practice and intellect


    Really really really really really keep your guard all the way the fuck up , but be nice to them too Very nice , sweet, and charming . Beat them at their own game lol. Friendly And Gaurded as fuck , that's New York for you




  2. #27
    Veteran Member Nadia_'s Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Location
    NYC/PHILLY/NJ
    Posts
    379
    Thanks
    929
    Thanked 578 Times in 237 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    That's why in a previous post zerosugar you once said "These NYC guys just wanna date me am I that regular " lolz no you are gorgeous, they are just running game to see if you'll bite lol

    Game recognize game, don't fall into their trap

    Not saying don't date lol just try to see people intentions past their actions




  3. #28
    Veteran Member Nadia_'s Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Location
    NYC/PHILLY/NJ
    Posts
    379
    Thanks
    929
    Thanked 578 Times in 237 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Lolz sorry to be the NYC asshole to threadjack the LA thread hehe

    /end nyc back to why LA clubs suck lol




  4. #29
    God/dess rickdugan's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,687
    Thanks
    3,417
    Thanked 6,090 Times in 2,035 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    Why is talking about ones accomplishments is some how wrong? Go to a park, drink in your hotel room. Sorry in LA we are offending you by being friendly.
    I travel all over the country and deal with plenty of friendly people. The version of "friendly" that I find in LA is the narcissistic variety coated with a heavy dose of saccharine. I guess this is what happens in a place with so many self-involved people who value and believe in nothing but themselves and constantly seek distractions and self affirmation in order to fill the voids in their lives.

  5. #30
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    I have a new theory about why LA clubs so much. Maybe it's because the men there are complete and utter garbage?
    You are being overly Sensitive.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    Just recently relocated to NY, and first time in a very long while since living in LA,
    You will be back!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    I've actually had a man ask me on a proper date, not to just to screw.
    Here is whats going to happen... You are going to date him a few times, then he is going to ask for sex, Men always do. Another thing that is going to happen is this: You are going to go out to dinner, then you are going to get in an argument about something small and insignificant maybe even political, maybe even something as small as the Toilet seat. It doesnt matter; just something small, you will be offended and dump him. Most relationships all end the same way, its just a matter of time. So when you could have kept this nice guy around as a Sugerdaddy you decided to fall in Love, "act like regular people".

    My Opinion is this: Be nice to the guy, and get that Sugar, get those gifts. Most of the time men Love the GFE not necessarily the girlfriend boyfriend thingy-ma-jig.

    Trust me, you will thank me later.

  6. #31
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    I travel all over the country and deal with plenty of friendly people. The version of "friendly" that I find in LA is the narcissistic variety coated with a heavy dose of saccharine. I guess this is what happens in a place with so many self-involved people who value and believe in nothing but themselves and constantly seek distractions and self affirmation in order to fill the voids in their lives.
    Rick Dugan, Whats wrong with you... What else is there to believe in besides yourself? I have no shortage of people coming to me with Business Ideas, the only ones that have made me any money are my own ideas. Whats wrong with having confidence, that you came to LA from some podunk town and you not only survived, but you kick ass and work hard every single day. Yea, you tend to get a "little" attitude.

  7. #32
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 119 Times in 68 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    I've had the guys in suits in LA too. Granted, I've met them in the strip club. And no, I"m not gorgeous, homely actually without 12 pounds of makeup required to work in the strip club, which is probably why guys approach me-not because I'm hot but because I'm doable. I'm not going to go on the date with that guy, but it's nice for him to have actually asked regardless of what the motives are. I have no issue putting out (though I'm gonna work on that), I have issue with men who blatantly ask for "It" in a way that is so entitled, it exceeds entitlement. No date. No nothing. Because they are "working on their career." What career? Bleh. Again, narcissism.

    Getting back to the topic of why LA clubs suck, I think another good reason is that people are less inclined to go anywhere in LA, unless they actually have to. I was talking about this very issue with someone else in regards to another industry. People go out much more in NYC, it's just easier. Probably this is the same for other cities as well, more people inclined to go out bc even with the need to drive less traffic, less distance to transverse. But in LA, it's cumbersome. There was one time I was driving to Orange County from Central Hollywood, with an obligatory stop to buy something real quick on the way. The entire round trip took me a little over three hours and this wasn't with a ton of traffic. I thought, to myself, this is no way to live. And of course, I didn't go to the strip club afterwards to work or to hang out. I didn't go out anywhere afterwards. Lol.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:


  9. #33
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    I've had the guys in suits in LA too. Granted, I've met them in the strip club.
    4 things get you laid fast; A Suit, Attending Yoga Class, A Puppy or a Motorcycle. Women Love those. Just because you wear a suit doesnt necessarily mean that you make any money. New york may be different. Some of the wealthiest guys that i've ever known never wear suits. I never wear a suit and I do pretty well these days. One of my neighbors use to come into the club he was definatley broke but he always wore nice suits. He's sitting around tipping dollar bills, he never knew I worked at the club because it was always kinda dark and I was in the camera room, Id see him but he'd never see me. Id just LMAO thinking these women don't even know they are wasting their time.


    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    And no, I"m not gorgeous, homely actually without 12 pounds of makeup required to work in the strip club, which is probably why guys approach me-not because I'm hot but because I'm doable. I'm not going to go on the date with that guy, but it's nice for him to have actually asked regardless of what the motives are. I have no issue putting out (though I'm gonna work on that), I have issue with men who blatantly ask for "It" in a way that is so entitled, it exceeds entitlement. No date. No nothing. Because they are "working on their career." What career? Bleh. Again, narcissism.
    You seem like youve been at it awhile and you seem like you know how to make a guy feel like he is the only thing on earth. Its not how hot you are its how you make a guy feel. In California, Our Latina's were the most successful not because they were hot but because they always talked to the average joe looking mexican guys. Its not how you look but how you treat guys and make them feel the average guys are your bread and butter not the guys in suits.


    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    Getting back to the topic of why LA clubs suck, I think another good reason is that people are less inclined to go anywhere in LA, unless they actually have to. I was talking about this very issue with someone else in regards to another industry. People go out much more in NYC, it's just easier. Probably this is the same for other cities as well, more people inclined to go out bc even with the need to drive less traffic, less distance to transverse. But in LA, it's cumbersome. There was one time I was driving to Orange County from Central Hollywood, with an obligatory stop to buy something real quick on the way. The entire round trip took me a little over three hours and this wasn't with a ton of traffic. I thought, to myself, this is no way to live. And of course, I didn't go to the strip club afterwards to work or to hang out. I didn't go out anywhere afterwards. Lol.
    I have to agree with you 100%, I try to leave as little as possible. Even escorts I can Call them in or send them an Uber, why leave if I dont have to. Most of my associates go out as little as possible. But also LA is starting to get more and more Dense. Especially in Hollywood, now you can walk 3 blocks and get everything that you need. Due to Zoning regulations cities have pushed the clubs into far away area's like North Hollywood & Downtown or Gardena. Cheetahs is whack, DejaVu Hollywood girls dont want to work 2 blocks from where they live or work where their casting agent can find them.
    Last edited by LongDongSilverBBC; 08-17-2017 at 07:14 PM.

  10. #34
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Funny I just read what you wrote and you are the Shizzle, you nailed it ALL... I agree with all of this. They are just trying to get it for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia_ View Post
    Men are horny all a around the world, most are bold / stupid enough to ask for it for free or atleast try to get as much as they can for as little as possible, even tho hey have enough money sometimes lol

    You've experienced in NYC with men is the known as the "nice guy" hustle, they wear suits , ask you out on proper dates and all of that because they know that will make you like them ...the bait and switch, New York men are more intelligent lol...but they are still jerk offs....

    Do not trust anyone in NYC that is being nice or overly nice or seeming to offer something without wanting anything in return, you are being set up to get played.

    Looking like a "square" and acting like a "nice guy" is a hustle many bad bad bad men use in New York . It is a front. Be careful mama <3



    There are tons of women to hone and practice their game on here, they have alreFh tried the ole "can we fuck right here right now on the plane" shit when they were a lot younger on a BUNCH OF CHICKS until they realized that it didn't work as well as they'd like and they "grow up" to the nice guy hustle lol...
    During their "numbers" game of hitting on a billion women daily they've gotten enough practice and intellect


    Really really really really really keep your guard all the way the fuck up , but be nice to them too Very nice , sweet, and charming . Beat them at their own game lol. Friendly And Gaurded as fuck , that's New York for you

  11. #35
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    ZeroSugarMonster Im curious, im not trying to be a Troll here, but Do you wish that you had a boyfriend? A real live legitimate Boyfriend? Its very commendable that a woman is not afraid to open up and express her feelings. Im sensing that you are kinda done with this whole lifestyle?

  12. #36
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 119 Times in 68 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    A lot of professions with irregular work schedules, irregular/seasonal earnings, and those potentially requiring physical contact with members of the other sex (e. g. legitimate art forms, such as acting or professional dancing outside of stripping and bar tending, for example) make sustaining a relationship difficult, as it does attracting the right person in the first place. There are, in fact, people in the industry who have significant others. Plus, this job is not a lifestyle. It's a job like any other, with some caveats. If you were an actual dancer, not a troll with more time than money to spend, you would know that.

  13. #37
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    A lot of professions with irregular work schedules, irregular/seasonal earnings, and those potentially requiring physical contact with members of the other sex (e. g. legitimate art forms, such as acting or professional dancing outside of stripping and bar tending, for example) make sustaining a relationship difficult, as it does attracting the right person in the first place. There are, in fact, people in the industry who have significant others. Plus,.
    I feel ya!!! Thats why I dont date either... my schedule is too hectic.

  14. #38
    Moderator Djoser's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Key West
    Posts
    15,610
    Thanks
    847
    Thanked 4,371 Times in 2,362 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Eh, I don't buy it that men are all THAT much worse in NYC or LA than say, Daytona Beach, or most of Florida for that matter, New Jersey, and several other huge swathes of the nation. And for that matter, the entire world. Nor are men really any worse than women as far as playing bullshit ego games. The ignorant ones who cannot overcome mammalian herd instinct seem to outnumber civilized men and women, in many parts of the country (and the world).

    But, I haven't been to any LA stripclubs, so maybe I missed something.
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

    Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

    ______________________________________

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Djoser For This Useful Post:


  16. #39
    God/dess Sam38g's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,696
    Thanks
    3,807
    Thanked 20,070 Times in 3,271 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    There is a difference between men of LA & those of NYC just as there is of men from Dallas or Chicago, so are the women from those cities. Slight nuances along with accents. Each has it's positives & negatives.

    In the end, though Rick is right men are still men & women are still women.

    “Ladies who play with fire must remember that smoke gets in their eyes.”
    ― Mae West

    __________________________________________________ _______________________-----
    LongDongsliver........... what lifestyle are you referring too? It's just life.

    "ZeroSugarMonster Im curious, im not trying to be a Troll here, but Do you wish that you had a boyfriend? A real live legitimate Boyfriend? Its very commendable that a woman is not afraid to open up and express her feelings. Im sensing that you are kinda done with this whole lifestyle?"

    ---------What are you here for ? To pick women up? looking for a 'Stripper Girlfriend"? You who openly brags about hooking up off of apps & having unprotected sex looking for a more meaningful relationship? You totally sound like a Pimp trying to reel her in with those lines.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:


  18. #40
    Banned
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    LongDongsliver........... what lifestyle are you referring too? It's just life.
    Lifestyle can mean a lot of things. Urban Dictionary: "Refers to the way a person lives. This includes patterns of social relations, Food Consumption, behaviors and interests. A lifestyle typically reflects an individual's attitudes and one's interaction with the world."

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    "ZeroSugarMonster Im curious, im not trying to be a Troll here, but Do you wish that you had a boyfriend? A real live legitimate Boyfriend? Its very commendable that a woman is not afraid to open up and express her feelings. Im sensing that you are kinda done with this whole lifestyle?"
    She seems like a very sensitive woman, thought i'd ask Her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    ---------What are you here for ? To pick women up? looking for a 'Stripper Girlfriend"? You who openly brags about hooking up off of apps & having unprotected sex looking for a more meaningful relationship? You totally sound like a Pimp trying to reel her in with those lines.
    You got me ALLLLLLLLLLLLL wrong, I'm here to share knowledge & Support the community.

  19. #41
    Moderator Djoser's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Key West
    Posts
    15,610
    Thanks
    847
    Thanked 4,371 Times in 2,362 Posts

    Default Re: Analyzing why LA strip clubs suck so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Djoser View Post
    Eh, I don't buy it that men are all THAT much worse in NYC or LA than say, Daytona Beach, or most of Florida for that matter, New Jersey, and several other huge swathes of the nation.
    Reconsidering this. There are a lot of assholes who seem to be drawn more to certain areas, like the ones I mentioned. And I've never been to LA--for all I know it's the asshole capital of the world. Which would make working LA clubs pretty tough. Because if a guy is an asshole outside the club, he's almost always twice as bad, from the minute he walks in the door.
    You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

    Free your mind, and your ass will follow.
    George Clinton

    ______________________________________

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. College Humor: Strip Clubs Suck
    By KALIN in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2017, 06:42 PM
  2. Underground Strip Clubs - Is it the future of Strip Clubs.
    By joyluckstripclub in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 08:59 PM
  3. Strip Clubs Here In My Town Are Starting to Suck
    By pierremaller in forum Junkie Club Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 09:59 AM
  4. Analyzing the LD
    By Susan-Va in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 06:45 PM
  5. I think I'm over-analyzing again!
    By radar in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 03:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •