Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I text the guy I met in the club?

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Should I text the guy I met in the club?

Girls meeting their husbands in the sex industry while working is some major stripper lottery winnings. It is HIGHLY unlikely.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Maybe I'm being naive or maybe it's being a guy, but I think you're reading way too much into it. Both the good and the bad. If I'm interested in somebody I'd rather meet up and find out more about them... Of course do it in a public place.

Just my 0.02. Anyways good luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Why can't you get-to-know one another in the club while making some money from him, then you can see if he's reliable, for you?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yaya_cash For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 Times in 555 Posts

Never get your honey where you get your money.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zofia For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think these situations are good for some excitement and drama if you crave but dont get emotionally involved . from his description he player. Good you deleted the number.

God/dess
    Thanks

I am NOT saying I would react this way, but, I think the progression of most guys who picked up a dancer at a club (and dated her for a while) would be something like this:

1) Week 1 & 2 (Ecstatic and Proud): I picked up a hot stripper! I am a beast! I get to take bang a stripper without having to pay for it! I'm going to brag to all my friends until I'm effing blue in the face, because, none of them has ever scored a hot stripper!

2) Week 3 & 4 (Less Ecstatic): She's not what I expected - she's very normal outside the club. I thought she would turn my 'crib' into a strip club and dance naked for me whenever I asked her to. I thought she would always be seductive and nympho, like how she was acting at the club, and, I thought she would invite her stripper friends over to my 'crib' and we might get high and have wild orgies. This girl is actually very mild. She comes home from work tired and only wants to wear her ugly ass sweat pants and wants me to rub her tired feet!

3) Week 5 & 6: (Resentful) We are kind of dating now, so, why is she still dry humping other guys at the club? I'm tired of listening to the same lame excuse about this being her job! She should be looking for other work!

4) Week 6 & 7: (Angry) I don't understand why she hasn't found another job by now! I hate it when someone I know tells me they bought lap dances from my girl. They think it's funny to say this, but, it puts me into an effing rage! I know it means they spent time squeezing my girl's ass and tits at the club, and, I know how she grinds on their junk, because she did the same to me when we first met. I'm so mad right now, I could kill somebody!

5) Week 8 & 9: (Ultimatum) That's it! She's had two months to find a new job! I'm giving her an ultimatum, and, I'm ready to leave her.
    Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
    - Oscar Wilde

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jack0177057 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,531 Times in 4,962 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

^^^omg! dude that is hilarious......

12. The Following User Says Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,825 Times in 2,303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jack0177057 View Post
    I am NOT saying I would react this way, but, I think the progression of most guys who picked up a dancer at a club (and dated her for a while) would be something like this:

1) Week 1 & 2 (Ecstatic and Proud): I picked up a hot stripper! I am a beast! I get to take bang a stripper without having to pay for it! I'm going to brag to all my friends until I'm effing blue in the face, because, none of them has ever scored a hot stripper!

2) Week 3 & 4 (Less Ecstatic): She's not what I expected - she's very normal outside the club. I thought she would turn my 'crib' into a strip club and dance naked for me whenever I asked her to. I thought she would always be seductive and nympho, like how she was acting at the club, and, I thought she would invite her stripper friends over to my 'crib' and we might get high and have wild orgies. This girl is actually very mild. She comes home from work tired and only wants to wear her ugly ass sweat pants and wants me to rub her tired feet!

3) Week 5 & 6: (Resentful) We are kind of dating now, so, why is she still dry humping other guys at the club? I'm tired of listening to the same lame excuse about this being her job! She should be looking for other work!

4) Week 6 & 7: (Angry) I don't understand why she hasn't found another job by now! I hate it when someone I know tells me they bought lap dances from my girl. They think it's funny to say this, but, it puts me into an effing rage! I know it means they spent time squeezing my girl's ass and tits at the club, and, I know how she grinds on their junk, because she did the same to me when we first met. I'm so mad right now, I could kill somebody!

5) Week 8 & 9: (Ultimatum) That's it! She's had two months to find a new job! I'm giving her an ultimatum, and, I'm ready to leave her.
    It shouldn't make a difference if the guy is really in love with her. I met my GF around 12 or 13 years ago when she was a dancer, and I really fell in love with her. Whenever I had a chance to see her OTC, I always felt very lucky that she was willing to spend time with me. I never resented the fact that she was a dancer. In some ways it was nice being able to go to the club and see her. She sells insurance now, so I can't see her when she works nights and weekends. There was a 2 or 3 year period when I didn't see her at all and I missed her terribly. I wish she was dancing then, so I could have at least seen her at the club.

I'm sure there are guys who can't handle having their girlfriend work as a stripper. It all depends on the person. Some people have different comfort levels than others.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle2 For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Nah. He took the phone away, right away so that's a dead giveaway right there. + you met him in the club?
    Nah.
    If i meet them the club it an automatic no!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ifyouseekamy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12