Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 89

Thread: Tipping

  1. #51
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 313 Times in 153 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    A stripper or adult entertainment pro is like a tour guide (and should be tipped for a great tour) ...not like a car salesman or hot dog vendor

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinups4 For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Pink so you are Mad at me for Tipping women Generously, albeit via arrangements... But you are NOT mad at the "Scam Artist Dancer - xxxGothBarbie " Who said I purposly Rip Guys off... She purposly fucks men over because she can. I Tip generously because I can, and Im the bad guy? Why am I the Bad Guy?

    Thats the problem with some of you women, if you dont feel that you ripped a guy off then you didnt do your job. If a customer is happy and content and leaves feeling AMAZING!!, then you and xxxGothBarbie are not happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopcorn View Post
    WOW. I don't feel like getting involved in picking apart this entire thing, but I just could not believe the cocky attitude you're sporting at the end of your statement, mister "non-judgmental". You should apologize to Dona, seriously. Check yourself. Damn!

  4. #53
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by pinups4 View Post
    A stripper or adult entertainment pro is like a tour guide (and should be tipped for a great tour) ...not like a car salesman or hot dog vendor
    I agree with you 100% and most men would agree with you. Except xxxGothBarbie & PinkPopcorn... when we tip generously we are the Bad guys.

  5. #54
    God/dess DonaDiabla's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,002
    Thanks
    3,806
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 2,032 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Tipping

    Do not make me laugh,child. I have been at this game for a long time and I know hustles that you can not even fathom. I descent from generations of sex workers and I have 14 years of experience professional. But I have been getting money out of men since I was 15. What shall the likes of you teach me about sugaring again? Nothing expect not to use any sugar baby sites if I want a proper sugar daddy. I find sugar daddies on my own. You are splenda daddy who uses naive college girls and train them to expect very little for a lot of work. When they do not want to cater to your std star studded affair for little profit...then you try to guilt them. It is that simple.

    Please do not try to convince me that you are some new Casanova and Don Juan. Because you are not! Please they were actually brilliant and had great respect for sex workers. I never had to cater to every depraved fantasy to get money as sugar baby. Maybe someone like yourself must cater to every man's fantasy to gain some money ...but I do not. What you are talking about has nothing to do with anything when it comes to tipping in a strip club. Maybe your lack of true sexual knowledge and hustling can inspired naive schoolgirls but it will never inspired someone like me. Great talk

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    1st off... Arrangements Are Tipping! Sugardaddy's are Tipping towards a baby's attitude, lifestyle, & emotional support, I've pad for plenty of Daycare.

    2nd... I'm a Teacher & Philosopher im here to Impart Knowledge. Many women want to jump into the sugardaddy/sugarbaby game but they dont know how. Im here to be a non-judgemental teacher and spiritual guide on taking a jump to the next level. If YOU dont want to listen and learn from a master like myself, then I don't know what to tell you honey bunch. but please dont be a "DONADOWNER"!!

    If you want to be a dancer your whole life then stay there, you are your own BOSS... The world is changing, I don't look at SA as another version of Craigslist or BP, I look at SA as another Version of Tinder or POF, the version in which women are compensated for their Time dating & putting on Makeup getting dressed and making guys feel like champions as opposed to getting free food free or getting smashed for free. If you want to go on Dates and get Free Food, once again thats your Perogative no one is going to stop you. But Once again, the world is changing, Porn sites are 9.95 for unlimited material, Tinder is offering men opportunities to Hookup without spending any money. There are more options.

    Also im trying to be truthful... SA is Fantasy, Fetish, Role Play, Dating meetup forum. To be a successful SugarBaby, and get good tips, a woman has to be willing to engage in mens fantasies. Licking the Vag is just fantasy.

    You should be thanking me for this knowledge that I am imparting on you.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:


  7. #55
    God/dess rickdugan's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,614
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 5,906 Times in 1,981 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Tipping

    ^ Dona, I suspect he is trolling for reactions just like that one. That seems just too over the top to be genuine.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rickdugan For This Useful Post:


  9. #56
    God/dess DonaDiabla's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,002
    Thanks
    3,806
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 2,032 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Tipping

    Actually, RickDugan, he is not trolling me per say because he actually believes he is a sex god and he needed to be put in his place And I did so

    Quote Originally Posted by rickdugan View Post
    ^ Dona, I suspect he is trolling for reactions just like that one. That seems just too over the top to be genuine.
    Last edited by DonaDiabla; 08-12-2017 at 12:54 PM.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

  10. #57
    God/dess rickdugan's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    3,614
    Thanks
    3,321
    Thanked 5,906 Times in 1,981 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

    Default Re: Tipping

    But back to the main topic for a moment...

    I have mixed feelings on this. I live in an area where the LDs are $30 a pop in all of the local clubs. 4 or 5 dances, which is 12 to 15 minutes of her time, already runs $120-150. That is a good chunk of change in the part of the country that I now live in, which no doubt explains why LDs are hard to sell here without extras being laced in. Seriously, OTC with a very attractive girl doesn't cost me much more than that in these parts. I am far from cheap, but it is a rare occurrence for me to pay $150 for 15 minutes in an open LD room in light of the local economics and other options. When I do bite the bullet, such as when I find some girl truly irresistible, I am not prone to serious tipping unless the experience was somehow exceptional.

    Conversely, when I am in higher cost areas, like NY or certain other places, and paying $20 per song, I am much more inclined to tip more, especially if the experience was a good one.

    Anyway, just my fwiw.

  11. #58
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by DonaDiabla View Post
    Actually, RickDugan, he is not trolling me per say because he actually believes he is a sex god and he needed to be put in his place And I do so He is weak and that is what they do
    Well you should give up dancing and become a comedian... Because im laughing my Ass off over here. You can definately put a smile on a guys face.

    ill respond to you later young lady... right now Its Saturday morning and all of the SugarBabys are ready to get tipped... Gotta run.

  12. #59
    God/dess DonaDiabla's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2013
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    3,002
    Thanks
    3,806
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 2,032 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

    Default Re: Tipping

    Yes, I am sure you are a man that is used to women's laughter


    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    Well you should give up dancing and become a comedian... Because im laughing my Ass off over here. You can definately put a smile on a guys face.

    ill respond to you later young lady... right now Its Saturday morning and all of the SugarBabys are ready to get tipped... Gotta run.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:


  14. #60
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 442 Times in 140 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    Well you should give up dancing and become a comedian... Because im laughing my Ass off over here. You can definately put a smile on a guys face.

    ill respond to you later young lady... right now Its Saturday morning and all of the SugarBabys are ready to get tipped... Gotta run.
    Classic troll. Enjoy your short time here on the site.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to BobbleHead For This Useful Post:

    JDD

  16. #61
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 66 Times in 34 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    1st off... Arrangements Are Tipping! Sugardaddy's are Tipping towards a baby's attitude, lifestyle, & emotional support, I've pad for plenty of Daycare.

    2nd... I'm a Teacher & Philosopher im here to Impart Knowledge. Many women want to jump into the sugardaddy/sugarbaby game but they dont know how. Im here to be a non-judgemental teacher and spiritual guide on taking a jump to the next level. If YOU dont want to listen and learn from a master like myself, then I don't know what to tell you honey bunch. but please dont be a "DONADOWNER"!!

    If you want to be a dancer your whole life then stay there, you are your own BOSS... The world is changing, I don't look at SA as another version of Craigslist or BP, I look at SA as another Version of Tinder or POF, the version in which women are compensated for their Time dating & putting on Makeup getting dressed and making guys feel like champions as opposed to getting free food free or getting smashed for free. If you want to go on Dates and get Free Food, once again thats your Perogative no one is going to stop you. But Once again, the world is changing, Porn sites are 9.95 for unlimited material, Tinder is offering men opportunities to Hookup without spending any money. There are more options.

    Also im trying to be truthful... SA is Fantasy, Fetish, Role Play, Dating meetup forum. To be a successful SugarBaby, and get good tips, a woman has to be willing to engage in mens fantasies. Licking the Vag is just fantasy.

    You should be thanking me for this knowledge that I am imparting on you.
    Wow, you are an idiot.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to JDD For This Useful Post:


  18. #62
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbleHead View Post
    Classic troll. Enjoy your short time here on the site.
    Stop focusing on me and worry about the Topic... I worked at a strip club for over 4yrs... I was even an assistant manager I have more insight and I can impart more knowledge than almost anyone here. I know all the ins and out. Unfortunately im limited to only this message board area because the other area's seem to be locked and only open to dancers and they are not open to former security or Club managers. Ive been lurking these boards for yrs. I just recently signed up because I felt that some of these threads could benefit from insider information & Knowledge!!! Knowledge of the highest degree!!

    I find it funny that a girl who Screws Paying Customers Over is welcomed and praised but a guy who Imparts serious knowledge is called a Troll. PSftttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

  19. #63
    Senior Member PinkPopcorn's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 183 Times in 88 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    Pink so you are Mad at me for Tipping women Generously, albeit via arrangements... But you are NOT mad at the "Scam Artist Dancer - xxxGothBarbie " Who said I purposly Rip Guys off... She purposly fucks men over because she can. I Tip generously because I can, and Im the bad guy? Why am I the Bad Guy?

    Thats the problem with some of you women, if you dont feel that you ripped a guy off then you didnt do your job. If a customer is happy and content and leaves feeling AMAZING!!, then you and xxxGothBarbie are not happy.
    Before you can engage me you have to be able to read and comprehend the English language, in which case you'd see nothing in my comment had anything to do with xxxGothBarbie - it had to do with your hideous attitude towards a lady. Don't assume that you know or understand anything about me. You're lucky to have my attention for even a moment, and the only reason you do is because you're on Stripperweb. Realize you're a guest in our house. If you don't like what a girl here has to say, maybe you should go back to looking for girls who will pretend to be a SB to fulfill your fetish because trust me, you'd never be able to handle one of us.

    Sincerely,
    A real sugar baby.
    Last edited by PinkPopcorn; 08-13-2017 at 05:27 AM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkPopcorn For This Useful Post:


  21. #64
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 313 Times in 153 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    @longdong.....you have no clue

    Well I have no doubt your game works for girls in your area I tend to find it guys who talks so bravely usually aren't is good at delivery has at bull talking
    Last edited by pinups4; 08-12-2017 at 01:51 PM.

  22. #65
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Lol....

  23. #66
    Senior Member
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    251
    Thanked 442 Times in 140 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    Stop focusing on me and worry about the Topic... I worked at a strip club for over 4yrs... I was even an assistant manager I have more insight and I can impart more knowledge than almost anyone here. I know all the ins and out. Unfortunately im limited to only this message board area because the other area's seem to be locked and only open to dancers and they are not open to former security or Club managers. Ive been lurking these boards for yrs. I just recently signed up because I felt that some of these threads could benefit from insider information & Knowledge!!! Knowledge of the highest degree!!

    I find it funny that a girl who Screws Paying Customers Over is welcomed and praised but a guy who Imparts serious knowledge is called a Troll. PSftttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dude I'm not focused on you. You could have the cure to cancer and the secret to life and you'd still be a troll because the way you are interacting here is just trying to bait people.

    When you worked in the clubs and tried to hand out this "serious knowledge" to the girls there Im sure they probably just rolled their eyes behind your back. You won't get the same courtesy from the ones posting here so troll away and like I said, enjoy it while you can.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BobbleHead For This Useful Post:


  25. #67
    Veteran Member Nadia_'s Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Location
    NYC/PHILLY/NJ
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 253 Times in 129 Posts
    My Mood
    Fine

    Default Re: Tipping

    Yea good point ^

    I find the men who work in strip xlubs for a very long time are to self absorbed to realize 99.9% of the time a stripping is interacting with you is to keep her hustle vibe going/ basically practicing on you lol....so you've had your head gassed up by strippers who were actually treating you like a customer and being overly nice/fake/saying what you wanna hear instead of us here where we are able to express freely without reprocussion of getting fired lol...




  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:


  27. #68
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't Touch My Hair
    Posts
    4,899
    Thanks
    6,409
    Thanked 13,640 Times in 3,569 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    Stop focusing on me and worry about the Topic... I worked at a strip club for over 4yrs... I was even an assistant manager I have more insight and I can impart more knowledge than almost anyone here. I know all the ins and out. Unfortunately im limited to only this message board area because the other area's seem to be locked and only open to dancers and they are not open to former security or Club managers. Ive been lurking these boards for yrs. I just recently signed up because I felt that some of these threads could benefit from insider information & Knowledge!!! Knowledge of the highest degree!!

    I find it funny that a girl who Screws Paying Customers Over is welcomed and praised but a guy who Imparts serious knowledge is called a Troll. PSftttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where's this knowledge that you keep referencing? So far I haven't seen it.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  29. #69
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by pinups4 View Post

    Well I have no doubt your game works for girls in your area I tend to find
    Someone Finally agrees with me here... Thank You Pinup, Thank you for your support. When you come to LA Im Taking care of you.... BIg Time!!!!
    Last edited by LongDongSilverBBC; 08-13-2017 at 08:53 AM.

  30. #70
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Nadia_ View Post
    Yea good point ^

    I find the men who work in strip xlubs for a very long time are to self absorbed to realize 99.9% of the time a stripping is interacting with you is to keep her hustle vibe going/ basically practicing on you lol....so you've had your head gassed up by strippers who were actually treating you like a customer and being overly nice/fake/saying what you wanna hear instead of us here where we are able to express freely without reprocussion of getting fired lol...
    1st off I see that you are a very intelligent woman. Because I agree with you. I felt that when the women were being nice, they were typically trying to game the system or butter me up. So I was always a little standoffish, I wouldnt say I was mean, but I was standoffish and I kinda stayed to myself. I would typically talk to the New girls and Impart Knowledge on them how to make money in our club. I would also send the newer girls customers when the customers were to weak to ask for a dance. Its funny that the dancers that I met outside the club we are still actually great friends to this day, only 1 that I met in the club are still friends (not counting facebook) and we actually invested in an Airbnb house. But she was one ofthe more business minded dancers.

    2nd, to be 100% honest. I never hit on girls at the club. 70% of them looked like crap in their regular clothes. I like to dress women up like dolls, I like to buy them nice clothes and stuff. 70% dressed crappy, I personally believed that it was a type of defensive mechanism. They dress down outside because they dont want to attract unwanted attention.

    3rd most of them had boyfriends...

    It was a Job... I wasnt trying to get laid.
    Last edited by LongDongSilverBBC; 08-13-2017 at 07:02 PM.

  31. #71
    Moderator PhatGirlDynomite!!!'s Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Don't Touch My Hair
    Posts
    4,899
    Thanks
    6,409
    Thanked 13,640 Times in 3,569 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    1st off I see that you are a very intelligent woman. Because I agree with you. I felt that when the women were being nice, they were typically trying to game the system or butter me up. So I was always a little standoffish, I wouldnt say I was mean, but I was standoffish and I kinda stayed to myself. I would typically talk to the New girls and Impart Knowledge on them how to make money in our club. I would also send the newer girls customers when the customers were to weak to ask for a dance. Its funny that the dancers that I met outside the club we are still actually great friends to this day, only 1 that I met in the club are still friends (not counting facebook) and we actually invested in an Airbnb house. But she was one ofthe more business minded dancers.

    2nd, to be 100% honest. I never hit on girls at the club. 1st off 70% of them looked like crap in their regular clothes. I like to dress women up like dolls, I like to buy them nice clothes and stuff. 70% dressed crappy, I personally believed that i was a type of defensive mechanism. They dress down outside because they dont want to attract unwanted attention.

    3rd most of them had boyfriends...

    It was a Job... I wasnt trying to get laid.
    Alright let me warn you and point something out at the same time, the women that you have so far condecended here on this board are not newbies. Therefore all of this knowledge that you claim to have is most likely not needed around here. So far you have'nt really brought any real value to this board. Stop trolling or find another board.

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:


  33. #72
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 66 Times in 34 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    LOL! Wow, you are a douchebag.

  34. #73
    Veteran Member
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 313 Times in 153 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    Someone Finally agrees with me here... Thank You Pinup, Thank you for your support. When you come to LA Im Taking care of you.... BIg Time!!!!
    fuck off. im anything BUT on your side

  35. #74
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    From a female perspective...I always tip. Same as the service industry. 15% minimum, even if it's mediocre. They put the work in, but if it's not something I'm into, I'll just pass on being a returning client. The ladies put up with a lot of bullsh-t and they earn their money.

    I guess average tipping would be 20%. I try new ladies out and see which one I'd like to stick with. This contrasts with what I tipped the gal who was my regular dancer (and also provided me with my first lap dance, ever); at the end, I was consistently tipping her 100%. She's since left, after what I can only assume to be a falling out with that particular club. I think the chemistry was there and the experience was unlike any other, as I've not been able to recreate it with anyone else. I have no qualms about how much I tipped her when she provided a personal lap dance or when she was on-stage...she earned that and deserved to be compensated well. Gosh, I miss her (lol).

  36. #75
    Member
    Joined
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Re: Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by caligirl81 View Post
    This contrasts with what I tipped the gal who was my regular dancer (and also provided me with my first lap dance, ever); at the end, I was consistently tipping her 100%. She's since left, after what I can only assume to be a falling out with that particular club. I think the chemistry was there and the experience was unlike any other, as I've not been able to recreate it with anyone else. I have no qualms about how much I tipped her when she provided a personal lap dance or when she was on-stage...she earned that and deserved to be compensated well. Gosh, I miss her (lol).
    You were very generous to her, EXTREMELY GENEROUS to her, and you never even got her number!! 100% LMAO! The last girl I tipped $300 I got them digits and we still text occasionally, and we are on Instagram where we still chat... the only problem is she wants to date. She made it very clear to me that she will let me smash it all I want, if we date. That means she is going to fall in Love with me and Ill never smash anything else. Sorry aint going to happen.

    Rule 47: After tipping a girl several hundred dollars you have to Get her number or instagram, or something, otherwise you got taken.

    Knowledge has been spit!!! Booyah!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. tipping dj
    By lilylilylily in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 09:54 AM
  2. Tipping
    By Jhh80 in forum Customer Conversation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 06:00 PM
  3. tipping dilemma (am i tipping too little?)
    By miabella in forum Stripping (was Stripping General)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 08:50 AM
  4. Tipping the DJ?
    By Vyanka in forum Newbie Board
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 11:01 AM
  5. Tipping
    By Moneywise in forum Shop Talk
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 05:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •