Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tipping

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Tipping

Opinion =\=knowledge

Knowledge is provable fact. Opinion is personal

And please refrain from spitting I don't want anyone's unborn children all over me

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinups4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Taken? For what? I didn't give her those tips in exchange for anything else besides the time she provided me. There's nothing to "get." I think that's where I differ, vastly, from a man in the strip club. I don't regret it. I was happy to do it.
    Should another girl I have that level of chemistry with find her way into the club, I would do it again, funds provided.

I do not have an MO when walking into a SC. There is no game needed. I value her time and she values mine, but I don't need to text her occasionally and would never put her in a position of wanting more OTC. She gave me a very, very good experience and I paid accordingly. That's all.

I'm not a token male customer, wasting her time chatting her up. Grabbing her butt as she walks by. Doing any of those things I see the majority of men do. And the things she had to do with overweight, balding, paunchy guys or the arrogant rich dudes who thought she loved 'em, she never did with me. And I'm glad she didn't. As a woman, I know that's saying something right there.

Two very different agendas between you and I. And hey, if that works for you, more power to you. But I don't share your perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by LongDongSilverBBC View Post
    You were very generous to her, EXTREMELY GENEROUS to her, and you never even got her number!! 100% LMAO! The last girl I tipped $300 I got them digits and we still text occasionally, and we are on Instagram where we still chat... the only problem is she wants to date. She made it very clear to me that she will let me smash it all I want, if we date. That means she is going to fall in Love with me and Ill never smash anything else. Sorry aint going to happen.

Rule 47: After tipping a girl several hundred dollars you have to Get her number or instagram, or something, otherwise you got taken.

Knowledge has been spit!!! Booyah!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caligirl81 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I give every single customer who asks my "phone number" (lol my sideline app number) , every single one ...whether he spends $1 or $1,000 cuz that is actually just subscribing the newsletter texts of me saying "I'm working at xyz club tonite I'd really like to see you " and guarantees me a few fans in the audience wherever I work lol........I think many strippers use contact numbers as a way to market to her following ....tipping for acquiring the number is greatly appreciated...necessary? depends on the chick lol....
    Idk you might be helping some of the blues by suggesting getting the number , but I suggest to all the blues to ALWAYS ask for a stripper that you likes number ALWAYS ....and then respect her boundaries on how and when she can share contact info with you
    Helps scheduling

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,240 Times in 4,070 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

You were very generous to her, EXTREMELY GENEROUS to her, and you never even got her number!! 100% LMAO! The last girl I tipped $300 I got them digits and we still text occasionally, and we are on Instagram where we still chat... the only problem is she wants to date. She made it very clear to me that she will let me smash it all I want, if we date. That means she is going to fall in Love with me and Ill never smash anything else. Sorry aint going to happen.

Rule 47: After tipping a girl several hundred dollars you have to Get her number or instagram, or something, otherwise you got taken.

Knowledge has been spit!!! Booyah!
    How old are you? Didn't I tell you to stop trolling. You paid $300 for Instagram? She doesn't like you silly. She see's the potential for future funds so she gave a little more access. That's standard.

A scene from Atlanta where Paperboy spent money on bottles all night long and then when he wanted her phone number homegirl gave him the insta. This is a classic move. Not saying that nothing will ever come of it but if you aren't trying to smash then what's there to brag about. "She gonna fall in love" Boy please.

Last edited by PhatGirlDynomite!!!; 08-14-2017 at 02:51 PM.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I see people exchanging numbers in the club all the time, but it just wasn't on my radar. The nearest club apart from the one in my hometown is over two hours away.

I'm not responding to anyone in particular, I'm just saying I didn't see a point because of the distance and that's if she ended up in that club.

Sigh. She was awesome. Lol.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caligirl81 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

You are 1 smart Cookie... Ive always reccomended this to girls trying to build up their Client Base... Maybe 10 Listened. Its just another way to set yourself apart from the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia_ View Post
    I give every single customer who asks my "phone number" (lol my sideline app number) , every single one ...whether he spends $1 or $1,000 cuz that is actually just subscribing the newsletter texts of me saying "I'm working at xyz club tonite I'd really like to see you " and guarantees me a few fans in the audience wherever I work lol........I think many strippers use contact numbers as a way to market to her following ....tipping for acquiring the number is greatly appreciated...necessary? depends on the chick lol....
    Idk you might be helping some of the blues by suggesting getting the number , but I suggest to all the blues to ALWAYS ask for a stripper that you likes number ALWAYS ....and then respect her boundaries on how and when she can share contact info with you
    Helps scheduling
    Last edited by LongDongSilverBBC; 08-14-2017 at 07:29 PM.

Banned
    Thanks

Nothing ever pissed me off more than some fucking cheap bastard grabbing a girls ass without asking... That use to infuriate me. But it wasnt my ass, so I could never do shit about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by caligirl81 View Post
    I'm not a token male customer, wasting her time chatting her up. Grabbing her butt as she walks by. Doing any of those things I see the majority of men do. And the things she had to do with overweight, balding, paunchy guys or the arrogant rich dudes who thought she loved 'em, she never did with me. And I'm glad she didn't. As a woman, I know that's saying something right there.
    Are you Married?
    Two very different agendas between you and I. And hey, if that works for you, more power to you. But I don't share your perspective.

Banned
    Thanks

I agree with you 100%... Right after that she asked me if I would catch up her payments on her repossesed car. I get it...

If I dated her she was going to be a money pit, and she would fall in Love with this Tounge and that allowance she would be receiving... No thanks! I'll stick to SA.

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    How old are you? Didn't I tell you to stop trolling. You paid $300 for Instagram? She doesn't like you silly. She see's the potential for future funds so she gave a little more access. That's standard.

A scene from Atlanta where Paperboy spent money on bottles all night long and then when he wanted her phone number homegirl gave him the insta. This is a classic move. Not saying that nothing will ever come of it but if you aren't trying to smash then what's there to brag about. "She gonna fall in love" Boy please.

Banned
    Thanks

Ive known dancers that commute to LA from Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara Tulare Ca just because they wanted to stay on the down low. You never know, she could have lived a couple of blocks from you.

I had a Dancer live in my Building in Hollywood and never knew it for 1 yr. After we found out we lived in the same building I started babysitting her cats while she traveled to Vegas. I still baby sit her cats.

You never know.

I see people exchanging numbers in the club all the time, but it just wasn't on my radar. The nearest club apart from the one in my hometown is over two hours away.

I'm not responding to anyone in particular, I'm just saying I didn't see a point because of the distance and that's if she ended up in that club.

Sigh. She was awesome. Lol.
    Last edited by LongDongSilverBBC; 08-14-2017 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks

Lmao! Babysitting cats? That's some funny shit!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,240 Times in 4,070 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Ive known dancers that commute to LA from Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara Tulare Ca just because they wanted to stay on the down low. You never know, she could have lived a couple of blocks from you.

I had a Dancer live in my Building in Hollywood and never knew it for 1 yr. After we found out we lived in the same building I started babysitting her cats while she traveled to Vegas. I still baby sit her cats.

You never know.
    Cat sitting huh? Watch out ladies. We got us a playa from the Himalayas coming through!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

$300 and you got an instagram and a gig cat sitting!? Wtf? Thanks for the knowledge. This seriously sounds more like "what not to be" knowledge. I mean cool if you got a friend that you'd cat sit for but dropping that info here didn't really up your cred any. lol No idea how you went from "dude she'd let me smash that all day, but she'll fall in love with this tongue" to "i cat sit for my dancer neighbor."

And you said "it's not my ass" so there's nothing I could do when you'd get so mad at seeing guys grabbing girls asses. Weren't you assistant to the manager? (I miss the office!) I'm pretttttttyyy sure there was something you could have done.
    Last edited by BobbleHead; 08-14-2017 at 11:08 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BobbleHead For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

So a neighbor has a cat and you don't babysit her cat until you find out she's a dancer? Wow. Sounds like exactly the type of PL Behavior the girls are always talking about on this board

21. The Following User Says Thank You to pinups4 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pinups4 View Post
    So a neighbor has a cat and you don't babysit her cat until you find out she's a dancer? Wow. Sounds like exactly the type of PL Behavior the girls are always talking about on this board
    I dont know what PoDunk town you are from, but the "Luxury" Apartments in LA that we both lived at are 12 stories tall, with 300+ Units, and 5 Levels of parking spaces. The fact that I happened to run into her was just a vey very chance encounter.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234