Thread: The "I Hate Women" Customer

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 Times in 576 Posts

Default The "I Hate Women" Customer

So ladies.

Is it just me or there is a BREED of customer who seriously hates women yet loves to spend ALL their money on us? But will then complain about it?

I have a new customer that's been doing shows with me. He's very disoriented and I've been doing this long enough to know he's probably on Ambien or some type of medication. So very disoriented and out of it. But argumentative and 'thinks' he knows whats going on at all times.

The show always starts off with him telling me what a bitch I am and if I can lower my rate. I pretty much tell him to fuck off and the show extends until I end it abruptly to go into another show with a reg.

I figure, him seeing me in another show will drive him insane.

Which, it does. He ends up spending a ton of money on me in the last two days.

Suddenly, I get flooded with negative feedback...all saying things like "she's not the best. she should lower her rate if she wants to be successful."

Then, he gives me this random phone number and tells me to harass the person on the other end.

WTF???

So my question is...

• Should I block him or keep taking his money?
    • Does this guy fall into the "I want to break a domme" "I want her to submit to me." "I want to see her lower her rate for me." category?
    • How can I grow from this and has anyone ever dealt with such a high paying psychopath?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,109 Times in 1,327 Posts

Default Re: The "I Hate Women" Customer

A) Is he actually fucking with your ratings on the website or interfering with more profitable business?

B) Are you emotionally equipped to deal with this level of mind games?

For categories, he sounds like he needs a good ball crushing, but that's just me.

"Daily pay ALL the things!"
    [email protected] - Skype: BoleynModels - "If you haven't heard a rumor by 10am, start one."

Featured Member
    Thanks

Katy, everytime he's mentioned lowering the rates... I've raised them a dollar. I always end shows with him and go into shows with my favorite regs since he often says things like "Who would want to spend money on you anyawys?" He literally waits for me to come online so he can start a show with me.

SO far, the money is great and I don't care about the ratings. However, am I like not doing "my part" because I know some models are very strict with the reviews and anyone that doesnt give A+ ratings gets the boot.

Isn't it funny that I ended a show with them and because I won't sign online on Saturday night he floods me with sad sorry feedback? What a child.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xCamLovex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,619 Times in 3,804 Posts
    My Mood
    Crappy

LOL. The he-man women hater's club I see. Well, did he have a conversation with his dick about that? It's like MGTOW. They bitch and cry about us, but their boners don't agree with them so they just 'have' to put up with us.

OP, That's entirely up to you. It sounds like he has somewhat of a 'bitch/verbal abuse' fetish but I think he's going too far leaving negative feedback. If he's making you feel negative, I say block him and move on, and make the site delete the reviews if possible.

But if you're anything like me, everything these guys say rolls off my back like water so it can go 1 or 2 ways. Either tell him to fuck off for good and not put up with his begging and harassment, or let him talk shit and watch that money pile up.

You can grow by either allowing it and putting up with it for cash, or deciding that you're not going to let ANYONE, rich, nor poor treat you like dirt. Me personally, I let them PAY to treat me like dirt if they're into it. It's the broke free chat hoppers who don't get that privilege.

Laugh in his face when he asks you to lower your rate and take your time passive aggressively milking him. He clearly likes what you do as he keeps coming back. But if the verbal abuse gets to you, kick his pathetic ass to the curb. Ain't nobody got time 'fo 'dat!

Looking for a motivational money or hourly based challenge?
    Join The Winter/Spring Hustler's Challenge
    Believe In Your Brand
    Jan, 24th, 2017 - June, 21st. 2017

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,253 Times in 1,514 Posts

I would've blocked him. I'm not too keen on men calling me a bitch or any other derogatory name especially if they didn't ask for my consent. Also whether he asked for consent or not I would've made his ass tip mad gold by saying something like "You want me to lower my rate no you cheap bitch you are going to pay more because you don't even deserve my attention.". Like you want to degrade me ok buddy well then I'm going to degrade your wallet. But instead he didn't ask for your consent and he left a bad rating, yeah no thanks.

I wouldn't care what category he fell into he'd automatically be in the blocked category. It wouldn't matter to me how much a dude spends I don't have time or patience for that kind of b.s. Like I don't even deal with switches anymore because I don't have the patience or care when they try to top from the bottom. Respect me or gtfo and if you wanna play those disrespectful games I'm just going to chill and collect your money while giving you absolutely nothing in return but a wallet drain but what you are not going to do is leave me a crappy rating. There are too many guys who show respect and will still spend a ton without having to endure disrespect and or crappy ratings.
    Last edited by Blovely; 07-15-2017 at 10:42 PM. Reason: added on

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blovely For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

YAY. Thank you SO MUCH. I've been adoring you here for years Kortney. You really have a kickass outlook on being a superstar and not letting anything get in your way.

I have a feeling that my rate raise and abrupt show ending really put him over the edge today. I never came back after I denied him and raised the rate on him either. I'd say he's spent over 1k on me in 48 hours. Then in my absence, I saw all these negative reviews for me.

The verbal abuse doesn't get to me at all. Especially when I'm in 1+ hour shows while drinking wine while he tells me what a mean ugly bitch I am and that I should apologize to him.

He's asked me to apologize to him endlessly yet cannot explain what for...

Fuck a feedback. I'm taking his money.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xCamLovex For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've dealt with men like him in real life...years later I still wear the scars, it wasn't worth it to me. None of the lavish gifts were worth it. But do you.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to coco789 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,145 Times in 3,029 Posts

He may just do a chargeback to the cam company. Complaining to the company or bad reviews of you is him laying the ground work to do just that. Clearly, he is not sane.

Giving you a phone number & telling you to call them up & harass them is just insanity. He is trouble, block him.

Thanks

These types of guys are just the typical insecure pieces of shit. They're raised up around/in a society where they're told that they deserve women simply because they're a guy. When you slap reality into these guys, they freak out and don't know what to do so they throw insults because they're idiotic and they have no other way to deal with it.

He likes having a little piece of that fantasy but also hates it because he has to pay for it. I just block these guys because I don't think their money is worth their instability. Plus they're already weird and scorned and assholes so if they have a bad day they could fuck with your money. In the right mood, they can be fun to fuck with and all that, but they'll still always be THAT guy, you know?

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KittieVenom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I get a few of these types and yes they love us but hate they have to pay for this kind of interaction, so they get weird and mean about it. I just let it roll off my back bc in the end I could crush his soul and kill his boner if I really wanted to. I always am in control
    . You wanna pay to be emotionally abusive and what not ? Ok, bet.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violethollywood For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That dude sounds like a LOT to deal with. He appears to be crazy and abusive *plus* he is trying to affect your business by leaving bad ratings.

I personally would have blocked him; not all money is good money. But at the end of the day you have to determine how much of his shit you can handle before it actually gets to you.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stormi For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

I woke up to even more negative reviews.

Now he is saying that I hypnotized him and made him cum in his gas tank - but I never did either.

I'll share his info with anyone that PMs me. Maybe I can spare you the insanity and the bad reviews.

I don't think this guy is going to be much nicer to anyone.

He swears he's filing a lawsuit against the camsite and that we (women) have to apologize to him for being inappropriate because we are mean dumb bitches.

LMAO.

But of course, very deeply angry that his daughter won't talk to him

(i wonder why...)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xCamLovex For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm a snarky bitch too. I would tell him your are abusive with a side of psycho, just the way I like em as I obviously fake a clothes on orgasm and say don't stop! Don't stop...you haven't reached your credit limit yet bb. Lol. If you could give a fuck about the ratings and you seem to like giving it back to him, milk him for all he's worth be warned, when the funds run out with this one he will become even more psycho, stalkery and it will get ugly. When he's tapped have that ban hammer ready!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ComaRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,613 Times in 872 Posts

I've had one of those customers before. They make no sense because they waste all this time bitching about women, often about how some woman fucked them over, stole their credit card, tricked them into getting pregnant and now they're paying child support, blah blah blah. Those dudes are just assholes. I had one like that before and he left negative reviews for me too. After two negative reviews I blocked his ass. I don't care for having negative reviews, especially when you're the one listening to his whiny ass.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to WendiStarr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 444 Posts

I don't get any customers in private acting this way but big spending free chat tippers oh my god they are awfully entitled at times. Most recently a guy was dropping serious coin on SM one minute and then the next he was telling me to 'ask nicely' for big tips and to start playing with my pussy (in free chat) to warm up for private. He's thinking was his 'generosity' gave him some kind of power over me...

I ignored him for the rest of my shift and he left with his tail between his legs, same as all the others before him who believe that tipping $15 across 3 days is enough to get a flash...

Name:  LOL.gif
Views: 343
Size:  176.3 KB

Adultwork Streamate Twitter
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xCamLovex View Post
    I woke up to even more negative reviews.

Now he is saying that I hypnotized him and made him cum in his gas tank - but I never did either.

I'll share his info with anyone that PMs me. Maybe I can spare you the insanity and the bad reviews.

I don't think this guy is going to be much nicer to anyone.

He swears he's filing a lawsuit against the camsite and that we (women) have to apologize to him for being inappropriate because we are mean dumb bitches.

LMAO.

But of course, very deeply angry that his daughter won't talk to him

(i wonder why...)
    Clearly he is not sane. When he asked you to call someone else & curse them out was way over the line. Probably another female, he is doing the exact same thing too. Don't respond & just block. He will only get worse from here on out.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,137 Times in 5,103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blovely View Post
    I would've blocked him. I'm not too keen on men calling me a bitch or any other derogatory name especially if they didn't ask for my consent. Also whether he asked for consent or not I would've made his ass tip mad gold by saying something like "You want me to lower my rate no you cheap bitch you are going to pay more because you don't even deserve my attention.". Like you want to degrade me ok buddy well then I'm going to degrade your wallet. But instead he didn't ask for your consent and he left a bad rating, yeah no thanks.

I wouldn't care what category he fell into he'd automatically be in the blocked category. It wouldn't matter to me how much a dude spends I don't have time or patience for that kind of b.s. Like I don't even deal with switches anymore because I don't have the patience or care when they try to top from the bottom. Respect me or gtfo and if you wanna play those disrespectful games I'm just going to chill and collect your money while giving you absolutely nothing in return but a wallet drain but what you are not going to do is leave me a crappy rating. There are too many guys who show respect and will still spend a ton without having to endure disrespect and or crappy ratings.
    ^YES, YES YES to what Blovely said. I don't give a fuck how much money I'm "missing out on." There are some things more important than money, and keeping some douchebag around who makes you feel that disgusted...angry...shitty...uncomfortable...etc. isn't worth it, imo. The moment he called me a bitch, I would've banned his ass right after one quick snarky remark about his "manhood (I can't resist)." LOL...

Fuck these guys who think that just because we're sex workers, they can say any and everything to us, and that we have to accept it. Nope.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Long time ago on Naked customer got mad in free chat. Told me if I flashed my boobs he will take me private. I laughed & didn't.

He took me private to teach me a lesson & cussed me out. I got naked, shook my ass at him & laughed for 20 minutes as he paid me $8 per minute to cuss me out.

Would turn around every few minutes to look at the monitor, then laugh some more. Telling him I am laughing all the way to the bank.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 7,055 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

Nice! Love the way u turn it around!^

Quote HK: Remember, dick gets hard, brain shuts off, money flows from the pocket.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Nice! Love the way u turn it around!^
    Men aren't going to change. How we reach & flip the script on them can.

Shows them just how foolish they are being on these misogynistic power trips.

At that time, Naked limited how much girls could charge per minute to something like $3.99 or $4.99 can't remember. They also had an age limit of 35 years old. They chased me, I was older than the age limit & surely wasn't going to cam at those rates. So really didn't worry about the guy going to Naked & complaining about me.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam38g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,808 Times in 3,232 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

That's GOLD!.. I think I am going to try that next time I encounter some rude ones in pvt...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam38g View Post
    Long time ago on Naked customer got mad in free chat. Told me if I flashed my boobs he will take me private. I laughed & didn't.

He took me private to teach me a lesson & cussed me out. I got naked, shook my ass at him & laughed for 20 minutes as he paid me $8 per minute to cuss me out.

Would turn around every few minutes to look at the monitor, then laugh some more. Telling him I am laughing all the way to the bank.
    I am not always "NICE " But, I get the job done!
    There's NO shame in this game, the only shame in this game is NOT getting the money!!
    LIE like your life depends on it, cuz it kinda does!

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymous camgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xCamLovex View Post
    Katy, everytime he's mentioned lowering the rates... I've raised them a dollar. I always end shows with him and go into shows with my favorite regs since he often says things like "Who would want to spend money on you anyawys?" He literally waits for me to come online so he can start a show with me.

SO far, the money is great and I don't care about the ratings. However, am I like not doing "my part" because I know some models are very strict with the reviews and anyone that doesnt give A+ ratings gets the boot.

Isn't it funny that I ended a show with them and because I won't sign online on Saturday night he floods me with sad sorry feedback? What a child.
    If the negative ratings are not impacting your business or the "bitch" comments are not impacting you, then fuck it - keep doing shows with him. He's the one paying for shows. It seems like it's his fetish to get angry at women.

Thanks

I can do these shows without being bothered. I make sure i get as much out of them as possible. Every single fucking charm comes out and they dont even notice that im taking 10 times longer to do everything because they are fucking mesmerized. I dont do sph well but i do draining their wallets with my sweetness, they get what they want they are too stupid to realise its all an act. Im happy to take these assholes while others take the sph guys, i hate the thought of them saying some of these things to more sensitive girls. Half a hair out of line in public or free chat and they die in the fires of hell though

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally Says For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Keep milking him while you can.