Thread: Rip lady yuyi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Rip lady yuyi

The first time I met her she was beckoned by the house mom to teach me how to put on a half wig. Her eyes were wild and her smile was so big and inviting by the time she was done clipping it on my head I felt like I had just found a new stripper hero. Her energy was so electric.
    she hit the floor and the first customers that came in she attacked and they were in VIP in five minutes. I couldn't believe it. "Wtf did she say" I thought "did this bitch just do a brujeria spell" I was so impressed.
    and then she did it the next time I saw her
    and again
    and again
    you just didn't say "no" to lady Yuyi
    every time I saw YUYI she was smiling she was hustling she didn't do nothing else but make money and live life so far full.

my other friend used to work with her before I ever met her , at wiggles and tens in manhattan before they closed down. He said the hosts there called her la diabla lol! The busboys just called her Lady Yuyi.

When I knew Yuyi I didn't know her deeper than the strip club, but she called me for rooms more than once and made me some money a few times. My friends say by the time I met her she had calmed down.

she told me once her dad was pretty big in Dominican Republic and that's why she was making money ...for him

my stripper friend Yuyi killed herself ...she hung herself in Florida ...her family is suspicious that it could be some sort of staged murder....I don't know how to feel either way...all I know is she was such a force to be reckoned with and a beautiful person inside and out

i dont want to put her last name but I've sure some people know her here she worked at like every club in manhattan . Yuyi is the last person you would ever forget...

I don't know where else to talk about it or to who ...we were honestly not very close I only ever saw her at various clubs and had a few of her cell numbers lol...I was so shocked to hear what they claimed happened ...this was last year in October I believe?

anyway I'm just reaching out because it still kind of hurts me I think about it sometimes ... has anyone else gone through losing a stripper friend to this lifestyle and how did you cope?
    i know it was long ago I'm still trying to get over it mentally and emotionally please don't judge

i dont know if it's kosher or not to share her full name? but I hope this news article is safe to share if not mods please remove this or tell me to remove this link - http://elpulmondelademocracia.com/in...x?codigo=39528

we choose this lifestyle and hustle to make money and this website is full of so much great information for all of us .... I feel so thankful to have a forum I could share this on...I can't really just call my mom and tell her about my dead stripper friend who committed suicide for god knows why ...my mom doesn't even like to hear that I'm a stripper last time I was with her and I said something she slapped me lol...and I've spoken about it briefly with mutual friends of ours but that was when it happened none of us really went to each other for support...meanwhile I wasnt able to attend the funeral so I have lingering guilt I barely knew her really but I still wish I could've told HER mother what a difference Yuyi would make by just walking in the room...I have other sadness and pain because I lost three other family members recently (two different aunts and my sisters husband all died in the past two years), so I think about the things people said to me about my family members and it means so much to me to hear it...

thank you if anyone reads this

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Default Re: Rip lady yuyi

The article says it happened in New Jersey but her Facebook says it was Florida...maybe just the funeral was held in Florida and another was held in DR .... I guess it really doesn't matter I don't need or want to know the specifics I'm just sad she's gone/want their to be justice 3,000000 percent if there was foul play obviously as well ...

I reminded my own self of her death by saying something silly in this forum that I would prolly "kill my self" if I worked in a podunk state and it reminded me what happened with Yuyi and I just wanted to reach out for support cuz I started to get upset ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm sorry you lost your friend. She sounds wonderful. My condolences.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wish For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,482 Times in 2,564 Posts

I lost a dancer friend to heart problems. It hurts. I was lucky to know her. RIP Juliette
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsr...k&spfreload=10
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SnuffleUffleGrass For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Thank you Wish!!!! RIP to Juliette as well Snuffle!!!!! They are gone they are not forgotten!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,916 Times in 7,307 Posts
    My Mood
    Doh

So sorry to hear about your friend.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to whirlerz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,013 Times in 1,130 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Sorry to hear about your friend.
    xoxo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to chanzep For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Thank you whirlerz and chanzep!!!!! I appreciate it !!!!

God/dess
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,790 Times in 2,287 Posts

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Please accept my sympathy.

Sometimes after a person passes, there's a place online for leaving condolences for the family. Maybe if there is one for her, you could leave a message saying how much she meant to you.

Wishing you peace in remembering your friend.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,112 Times in 2,854 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Oh shit! I think I worked with her in the past. Damn. Rip chic. Sorry to hear.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vyanka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,060 Posts

Sorry to hear about your friend. That is awful. If she was met with foul play I hope that she gets justice.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,174 Times in 1,700 Posts

I've worked with her before. I know a few of the dominican girls were really tore up about it when it happened. It was all over my FB and IG. RIP

20. The Following User Says Thank You to arielbriel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,482 Times in 2,564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WendiStarr View Post
    Sorry to hear about your friend. That is awful. If she was met with foul play I hope that she gets justice.
    If this helps any......a customer of mine (strip club) told me his homosexual brother died under similar circumstances. (Homicide detectives tend to look harder at cases with victims who live either marginalized lives, risky lives or are vunerable to predatory people.) In his case his family had money and something about financial records made the "suicide" seem to not be right.

Also I hate to say it but due to the culture in the Dominican Republic your friend might have made the wrong sort of friend. I can elaborate via PM.

I'm so sorry. Think of the happy times. Treasure her beauty and good essence. A thing of beauty is a joy forever.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVsr...k&spfreload=10
    "They're a bit strange in Los Angeles" Duckie, "NCIS"I've walked in L.A.. It was to my car, so I could drive in L.A..