Thread: Saphire NYC

Thanks

Default Saphire NYC

Can anyone give me more detailed info on Saphire on the UES? I know there are threads on here, but honestly, there is so much conflicted information being given that I'm a bit confused. I also read the reviews on tuscl and it seems to be in conflict with what is being said on here. So either the club is managing their reviews, or the girls that come on here to comment say derogatory things about the club to deter other dancers from coming to work there, given the competitive nature of the place. Is it party-vibe, trust fund baby, frat boy central? Obviously, I'm looking for excellent earning potential but also, classy, respectful clientele if at all possible with preference for older guys. I would like to stay away from the overstimulating, night club vibe which I noticed at Rick's and Vivid's. I didn't get hired at Rick's this time around but having worked at Vivid's for a few days, I remember exactly why I didn't like Rick's when I did work there for a few days a couple of years ago in the winter. I'm thinking of going in for an audition at Saphire and it would be nice to know more details. Please feel free to pm, possible. Otherwise, anyone know of places with a more low-keyed vibe with less strobe lights and no need for ear plugs where there is still good earning potential.
    Last edited by ZeroSugarMonster; 07-22-2017 at 03:35 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Saphire NYC

I'm looking for the exact same info-- I've read every forum post and club review on the main clubs here in NYC, and there is so much conflicting information that it seems ALL of the clubs are the absolute worst. Seriously...I can't find any solid or legitimate reviews on any of them that match!! It's incredibly frustrating.
    I CAN tell you about my visit to Sapphire NYC a couple weekends ago-- we actually went to dinner there first and there were a bunch of guys there eating and watching the fight. Tons of beautiful girls walking around or chatting with the guys. A few girls were giving massages and a couple were having dinner at the bar as well. Dinner was surprisingly delicious and if it wasn't attached to a club, I'd go there frequently! (The crab cake was so yummy.)
    The club part was SO crowded. There were at least 5 girls to every guy...it seriously was so awkward and packed in there that we didn't even stay for a drink. -.- The bar was CRAMMED with dudes watching the fight, and from what I could see, there was only one girl actually dancing on the stage. All of the others were kind of wandering around aimlessly, or giving a middle-aged guy a LD. The noise and light from the televisions made it look like a sports club...so it was really strange.
    I'm interested in auditioning for Sapphire and Rick's, but even they don't have decent reviews, so I don't even know if it's worth it. I'm with you on the classy, respectful clientele (versus frat boy/young finance guys/tourists), but I'm at a loss as well.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

here let me tell you guys in a real quick review lol!

corporately run meaning managers/hosts/house moms are not going to care about you personally; prepare yourself for that and don't find it offensive just roll with it
    if you suck dick you can make good money in the rooms there if you don't you can make good money doing lap dances
    You have a lot of competition you need to know how to hustle , and hustle like the devil himself
    But if you know yourself and what you're selling you prolly won't have a problem lol

Fees are something like $75-$90?? I can't remember but then you tip the Dj on top of that $20

When auditioning DO NOT DANCE DO NOT DO POLE TRICKS, sway slowly and smile and make eye contact with the manager auditioning you.

don't be surprised if you get propositioned for literally everything illegal you've ever heard of lol

Also great great great neighborhood that's why every hoe in the tristate area wanna work there cuz that location is around very wealthy people , it is actually where the original Scores was before it moved

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you for the review! It's exactly how ZeroSugarMonster put it-- confusing and just super inconsistent all over the place with these reviews.

As for extras though, are they completely mandatory? I'm assuming it's encouraged by management and expected by customers...but it's it 100% necessary to be successful there? P.S. thank you again!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

^Nah man you can do whatever you want if you're smart. People have different shmoozes involving the champagne room so it's your skills on that but you can definitely not sell rooms and make money on the floor but you gotta know how to pop $40-$80 out of guys ...it's you and your hustle mama I just know my experience in the rooms there crossed my boundaries

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

You have to be OG hard in NYC. That's all I'm gonna say. No they aren't madatory. The fact that you ask that is a bad sign

you have to be tough and confident and hard onyour convictions in this city or people will run all over you. If you're up to sniff, tough and hold yourself together there is money here but it's not for the faint of heart

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LadyJezebel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

From what I heard, they'll either demote you or fire you if you are not selling rooms. And if extras are expected by their customer base in the rooms where they are paying anywhere from $630 to over $800/per half hour in total (of which you get only a fraction in funny money, especially after tipping the hosts), they become kind of necessary if you want to continue working there.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 Times in 1,799 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by kacystjames View Post
    Thank you for the review! It's exactly how ZeroSugarMonster put it-- confusing and just super inconsistent all over the place with these reviews.

As for extras though, are they completely mandatory? I'm assuming it's encouraged by management and expected by customers...but it's it 100% necessary to be successful there? P.S. thank you again!
    I'm sure current NYC gals will agree, you have to learn to talk toward selling at all times. I recommend you look into Tony Robbins excellent course on sales mastery. https://www.scribd.com/doc/13735840/...ack-Notes-175p Dancerwealth is a nice as well. It's hard to put into words but to thrive in that environment you have to be present, having a great time bonding, but be separate at the same time, keeping track of the pacing of the conversation, and amount of emotional bonding and engagement the guy has, how much time you have to close the sale, keeping your own emotional state management at peak. So you will have to adjust to monitoring your inner self, outer self, watching the crowd buying pace, etc. Add in how you manage coworker relationships... It's a full plate but you can do it with practice. Above all, you need to feel that what you offer in VIP is worth every penny of your fee and more! You can't focus on what he wants and not satisfying whatever is in his head. You have to set your standards and agenda according to what you are comfortable with. That may change from customer to customer, club to club. But whatever you do, don't leave that choice to the customers and whatever fuckery they come up with.
    The Status Quo has their say and their way every day.
    Ladies, time to #FuckShitUp

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Optimist For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    From what I heard, they'll either demote you or fire you if you are not selling rooms. And if extras are expected by their customer base in the rooms where they are paying anywhere from $630 to over $800/per half hour in total (of which you get only a fraction in funny money, especially after tipping the hosts), they become kind of necessary if you want to continue working there.
    In a way this is true. The hosts get a list of girls who have sold the most rooms and then they are encouraged to help those girls out. So if you have one fire week of selling rooms on your own, the next week all the hosts will be grabbing you for their customers. When that happens, money at Sapphire comes easy and fast. And then you have a bad week and suddenly the hosts aren't helping and the club feels like a dried up, wasteland. Extras are expected by some clients. If the hosts know you don't do extras, they won't pair you up with those clients.

Thanks

Is it all under 40, drunk idiots? Do girls stay on a while, or is it a constant new stream of girls?

Thanks

So...safe to assume Sapphire is an actual brothel. ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

^ 90% of manhattan/NYC strip clubs extras are expected in champagne rooms cuz customers are paying upwards to $1,000 and feel entitled lol...
    But guess what extras are expected at every strip club in the world by customers and there are dancers who oblige lol...doesn't make every strip club a brothel , just means it's something in our industry that is good to be aware about.
    Many threads on here on how to make CLEAN money in a DIRTY club

I have a customer I met from Sapphires, I see him once a month , all he does is talk about his kids , we don't even really hug each lol...he's a great friend and helped me many times and I am very thankful I met him at sapphires. Life is what you make it girl.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

I just want to say that New York City is a very gritty place meaning that not just in strip clubs will you get propositioned for prostitution lol....
    You can be chilling with your girls partying at up & down or one oak and men will ask you to suck their dick and when you refuse they will start offering money lol...
    You can be walking on Houston and a guy will approach u lol!!!
    I've been offered cocaine by a manager at a soho boutique/fast fashion house lmaoo of course people will be offdering/doing drugs in a STRIP CLUB ...Jesus you can find a bum banging heroine literally right now on thompkins square if you look hard enough lmao

Please ladies just keep that in mind and don't be surprised to hear the "horror" stories, it's just truth/real life. I think chicks post them so you can LEARN from how it went wrong and be better for when you try.

Watch wolf of Wall Street before you work in an NYC strip club haha

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nadia_ For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSugarMonster View Post
    Is it all under 40, drunk idiots? Do girls stay on a while, or is it a constant new stream of girls?
    Lots of under 40, drunk idiots but there are lots of old, white whales too.
    There always new girls auditioning but a lot of the girls have been around for a while.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to fionatulip For This Useful Post: