Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wtf. I just got fired.

Veteran Member Girl Anachronism's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Wtf. I just got fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Selina M View Post
    ^ She claims she wasn't drunk

All I know is that most girls I've drank with are definitely not good to drive after the 2-3 drinks required to put you at a .05 or higher. That's what the club was worried about. Dram shop laws mean if you get in an accident after leaving, the club and bartender can get sued. Even if you blew a .01 in some states you can still get charged with DUI.

Ariel is right, you are a liability to the club REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK. Arguing whether you were "drunk", which is a relative term, means nothing.

this. my club could care less if you drink as long as you don't get sloppy. but I've seen them get pissed/take car keys/fire girls over trying to drive when they're wasted. just take an uber if you wanna drink!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Girl Anachronism For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Are u talking about Oasis? Haha I got fired to my first day! They are so strict. Maybe you'd like to go wax with me? I'm kinda new to. It's permit free. Let me know and I'll PM you. ! Or just message me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Myprettyself For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Are u talking about Oasis? Wow I got fired my first day to! Maybe you'd like to come to wax with me? It's permit free. Let me know if you do and I'll message you. Or you can just message me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ohshay View Post
    Some of y'all reply's are just simply uncalled for. Being new to the game, I'm pretty sure she wasn't aware of her wrong doing or she would not have made a post to seek advice. I'm not sure if SW is used for informational purposes anymore or just to bash and put the next female down! Seems like the latter of the two! You're talking like she's a vet in the game. Smh
    I was thinking this too lol.So many responses piling on or saying the same repetitive thing. Damn it was like she was fresh blood in shark filled waters

@ lioness I'd just say watch your drinking & know your limits. My club isn't nearly as strict, lots of drunk dancers. I'd say get a water with each drink but after 2 drinks just order waters or juice. It is very much important to be aware of your surroundings at all times in this type of environment.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mocha_Sultry For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

At least you guys got hired, they turned me down twice there a three years ago. LOL!
    Dress to kill the wallet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Prettyglitter For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^Yes! I can't even get an audition at this point lol. I would love to work at Oasis.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Myprettyself View Post
    Are u talking about Oasis? Haha I got fired to my first day! They are so strict. Maybe you'd like to go wax with me? I'm kinda new to. It's permit free. Let me know and I'll PM you. ! Or just message me
    Hey sorry just seeing this. But why did u get fired? Lol
    And someone told me I should check out Wax too. Just might.
    I have been working at another club since then and was about to start working at Blue Flame.

lol I didn't know oasis was hard to get into, but I'm glad it didn't work out for me over there. I don't really wanna work for ppl that strict and uptight anyway. Plus some other girls were telling me that they're racist too, which isn't surprising...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123