Thread: Update from DivaTraffic

Thanks

Default Update from DivaTraffic

To all the models and studios out there

Thank you all for all the replies and good feedback we got from you here in Stripperweb. This will help us get better! And we are sorry for this late update from DivaTraffic.

DivaTraffic is proud to say that we are working with many models, studios & camsites already, and we are looking for more models who need more viewers in their show.

DivaTraffic currently works with the following camsites:
    BongaCams, ImLive, LiveJasmin, MyFreeCams, Flirt4Free, Chaturbate, Camsoda, Stripchat, Camplace, XLovecam, Xcams, Camgasm, EuroLive, UFancyMe, Qcams, MyFetishLive

All you have to do to get started with DivaTraffic is to sign up, add your profile/profiles. And when you have added your first profile, you will get a free boost to test out our system.

We have several traffic packages to different prices. It depends on what kind of traffic you want, which country and for how long you want the boost to last. For example our QuickBoost, is the cheapest package we have, so you will get lots of viewers in a short amount of time, and your boost will last from 1-15 minutes. Other traffic packages will last longer, EnglishBoost can last up to one hour.

I also want to say that, the traffic we send are real, but mostly guests, since the traffic is comming third party sites via ad Networks we are connected to. So keep that in mind. Also, the traffic we send currently is popup traffic, but we plan on soon also providing clicked traffic, which is higher quality than popups.
    Since it's guests, it's important that you as a model are aware of that, and you will have to get them to sign up at the site, before they can spend. Some models are better than others at converting guests into members, and since the traffic comes fast and is popups, it is also important that the model is aware of that, and tries to keep the guests in the room, by putting in extra effort when the traffic comes.
    How well it works can also depend on what type of site you are on, if it's a freemium site or a premium site.
    On freemium sites it works with a lot of traffic fast to fill up the room and improve model ranking, while on premium sites it's more about getting quality users slowly over time.

Traffic packages we are offering:
    QuickBoost, EnglishBoost, EuropeanBoost, USABoost, SpanishBoost, ItalianBoost, FrenchBoost, AustralianBoost, NordicBoost, GermanBoost

Pricing is different per package.

Example of our prices:
    1$ = 10 tokens
    10$ = 100 tokens
    100$ = 1000 tokens

Payment soulutions:
    Visa Card, Credit Card & Debit Card

You can also pay with PayPal, Master Card and Wire Transfer.

If you want information about how DivaTraffic works, you can go to our helpcenter:

https://divatraffic.zendesk.com/hc/e.../201911785-FAQ

Here you can also see our promo video:

https://vimeo.com/228943599

If you have any questions or just want to talk, just write us, we are here to help you. If you run into any issues, please write us your feedback on that and we will resolve the problem as soon as we can.

I also want to mention, that if you are in Prague in september 14-17, we are a team from DivaTraffic that will attend to The European Summit show, that would love to met you for a talk. We are working on new features we want to share with you, that are comming soon.

-The European Summit brings together professionals from the online entertainment industry, studios & models, livecams, e-commerce, financials, gaming, gambling, dating, forex, binary options, health, nutraceuticals and many others for an intensive 3-day networking event.

So don’t hesitate to write us a message if you want to meet us in Prague.

Wish you all a wonderful day and happy camming

Kindest Regards,

Therese
    Model Account Manager
    DivaTraffic

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,431 Times in 981 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Update from DivaTraffic

Why not list your actual prices for each package? Thats the info I need in order to decide if its worth it for me. I wonder why we would buy our own traffic unless its really competitive pricing cause its all new users. If you have all these unique visitors to send to us why not just be affiliates and/or sell to the sites themselves?
    "In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders." - Sheryl Sandberg

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

I went through your site - albeit not each and every page, so maybe I missed it - and the closest thing I could find to pricing was an article that linked to https://divatraffic.com/tokens which you can't get to until you login. I second DeepThoughts - can we have a sample of pricing for various packages to decide if this service is for us? Personally I don't sign up for sites that don't tell me what to expect before entering my information (too much spam, etc).

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkPopcorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi there.
    Thank you so much for your answer and great questions. I'll try to clarify as best I can.

Our experience in the adult industry is with making ad technology, and providing a marketplace for buyers and sellers to buy or sell ad clicks, popups and other types of traffic, for both mobile and desktop devices. We've been providing websites with ad technology to sell their traffic, and we're providing advertisers with the ability to buy those ads, and target the type of traffic they want, based on what they need for their product. We don't have our own traffic, we just provide the services for buyers and sellers of it.

After seeing the rise in webcaming withing the adult industry and from talking to models and studios, we got a lot of requests from both studios and models who would like to be able to buy traffic, but find it too complicated to do in the traditional ad networks. We also have heard many complaints from models who are not satisfied with the traffic the sites themselves provide, and understand that models and studios would like to be able to buy traffic themselves to their own room, and only when they are available.

A big problem for models when buying traffic is that a lot of it would get wasted if the model goes into private or offline. You will then waste a lot of money on ad campaigns that are sending traffic to an offline page.
    In DivaTraffic we have solved this problem, by making a system that can detect when each model is online, offline or in private, and start or stop the traffic automatically based on your online status.

When we started DivaTraffic our focus was to make it as simple as possible, and make a service that would enable studios and models with a service that let's them buy their own traffic from those who sell it. We do not have our own traffic, in fact, every time you purchase traffic in DivaTraffic, we purchase that traffic from other third party ad networks, in real time, and only as long as you are online.

As DeepThoughts mentioned, we could purchase this traffic from our providers and send it to the camsites ourselves as affiliates, but media buying has not been our business, and we believe that traffic has a much higher probability of converting into members if the traffic is sent directly to a models room, and if the models who receives traffic is aware that it is being sent, and know when it is comming.

The reason why we haven't yet been open about displaying the exact prices for each Package we have has had several reasons. Mainly because we wanted to simplify things and because pricing can change based on demand. We now understand that transparency is key in order to build trust, we want to be completely open about how it all works.

So here I'm providing a list of the pricing of each package. The pricing is in tokens per 1000 popups. Keep in mind that getting 1000 tokens does not mean you will have 1000 more people in the room simultaniously.

10 tokens is $1.

QuickBoost - 3
    English Boost - 10
    Spanish Boost - 5
    German Boost - 6
    French Boost - 6
    USA Boost - 15
    Italian Boost - 15
    Nordic Boost - 20
    Australian Boost - 15

Each plan has different sizes.

Example: QuickBoost
    Small Boost - 6 tokens - 2000 popups
    Medium Boost - 15 tokens - 5000 popups
    Large Boost - 30 tokens - 10000 popups

For other packages, you can do similar calculations.
    We'll change our system and help center to provide this information shortly.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DivaTraffic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the time you took to clarify and how you did so professionally and promptly. A breath of fresh air.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkPopcorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you so much for your kindness We appreciate all feedback we can get, good or bad! Wish you a greay day/evening

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DivaTraffic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

how long does each boost last?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi there Girly_Girl

Thank you for your question.

It is not easy to say exactly how long the boost will last.
    How long it lasts is very difficult to say, it depends on what package you choose, which country and what time at day/night you boost.

Quickboost will send the guests as fast as possible, and can get you to 1000 guests in just a few minutes, (since the traffic is comming from all over the world). How long they stay there depends on how good the model is to keep the guests there. So when you start the boost, it's important that you are aware of that and put extra effort into your show. We also recommend enabling guests to chat in the room so they can communicate with the model.

Other packages like English boost or other language boosts will last longer, and not send the traffic so fast, (since the traffic is comming from only English speaking countries). So it's a more stable flow of traffic.

If you choose USA boost, the boost will last longer when the Americans are sleeping, then the boost will do if they are awake.

Happy day/night to you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Are the sites we'd be boosted on adult related in any way, or are a percentage of them adult related?

I'm asking because if someone is browsing The Home Depot and I show up on the side they might click out of "what the heck, she isn't a power drill" and aren't really a target audience and (I assume) would drop a lot quicker than someone who was on a tube site anyway, y'know?

Thanks!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkPopcorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good evening PinkPopcorn

All our traffic comes from adult ad networks, and your popup will only show on adult websites.

Good evening to you

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DivaTraffic For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Im going to bust your balls a bit more cause I think this is something I would TRY at the very least. My first question is do you have any plans to add streamate to this list?

Secondly. Why do you charge in tokens? Why not give me a $ value so I dont have to actually do the math. The token thing is doing my head in. Lastly. With regards Girly girls question and your response. I am understanding that your "boosts" have no time limits so either you send all the traffic as one package in a nano second or you just put it on and when it runs out it runs out. Im not talking about how long the viewer chooses to stay in my chat room Im asking how long do you keep sending traffic to my room for? It seems thats what your offering because you have a boost called Quick boost. So if I buy a Lrg. Quick boost package how does that differ from a Lrg. USA boost package?

And one other detail. Can you buy more then one boost at the same time? Like Aus, Usa and Eng. all in one go? Cause this would be great from SM Gold shows!
    "In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders." - Sheryl Sandberg

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi there DeepThoughts

Nice to hear from you again! We need our balls busted from time to time, so no worries Many questions here, so I'll try to elaborate on each topic.

In terms of adding streamate to the list, it is definately something we plan on doing. We had it implemented a while back, but deactivated it because of some technical issues. It's not apparent for a model how many anonymous guests are in the room at streamate, and therefore it's not apparent that traffic is being sent when a model boosts. I think they might have changed that. We are in communications with them, and plan to meet with them next week during WebmasterAccess in amsterdam, or The European Summit in Prague, to get them integrated properly, and activated again. We get quite a lot of requests from models from streamate who wants us to add it, so it's a high priority.

In terms of why we're using tokens and not just dollars is a good question. We did it this way because we thought it would be easier since the camsites also operate with tokens, and we wanted to look into how you could used the tokens/credits you have on the camsite to pay for the traffic. We might change this though, to display it in USD instead. 10 tokens is $1 though, so you just have to devide it by 10 to know the actual dollar amount you're paying.

Regarding how long it lasts, that's one area we see cause a lot of confusion. The boosts are not time based. Each package and option has a certain amount of popups you are actually paying for, and we send it as fast as we can. The speed depends on what package and what time of day you do the boost. If it's during slow hours of the day it takes longer to deliver the amount of popups.

We have gotten a lot of feedback from users who would like to have more control in terms of how long the boost should last, and how fast it should go, so we will add options for this, which would let you choose if it should deliver as fast as possible get a lot of users fast, or if you want it spread out over a longer period of time. We expect it to be ready the next couple of weeks.

A Large QuickBoost will be a lot faster than a Large English boost, since quickboost targets all countries, while USA boost only targets USA. We have a lot more traffic available globally than we have just for USA.
    The price for USA traffic is also higher than for QuickBoost, so you will get less traffic on a Large USA boost, than you will on a Large QuickBoost. Large QuickBoost is 30 tokens, which delivers 10000 popups, since the price is 3 tokens per 1000 popups. (all countries). Large USA Boost is also 30 tokens, but delivers 2000 popups, since the price is 15 tokens per 1000 popups. (only USA)

You can do multiple boost at the same time if it's different packages, but you can not do multiple boosts at the same time for the same package on the same profile.

Happy day and camming to you

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DivaTraffic For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Just an FYI Streamate now allows us to see how many Potential members are watching our rooms. They unrolled it a few weeks back.

Also I was suppose to be in Prague but I cancelled because I wanted to be camming instead. Now Im kinda wishing I still had that plane ticket...... This is great info Im going to look into it and I really hope you can now work with SM cause I think this is something that interest me.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DeepThoughts For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I will give you an update about Streamate after we come home from the show. Sorry you won't be able to make it, it would be so nice and lovely to meet you
    But I hope you will have great days and happy camming :*

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DivaTraffic For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 389 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by DivaTraffic View Post
    Good evening PinkPopcorn

All our traffic comes from adult ad networks, and your popup will only show on adult websites.

Good evening to you

thank you for linking me to the updated thread. I would like advertise StreamHubLive or StrokeFromHome , will you be offering traffic to whitelabels ?
    Instagram @alltheface - Twitter @alltheface

Thanks

Good day to you Christy
    Thank you for writing us and for your interest.

We do have an option to get traffic sent to you whitelable. It's something we've been working on, but haven't yet made it available to everyone. Currently it's a manual configuration we can do on your account. We plan on making it available for everyone shortly, but if you would like to test out now, please get in touch with us through a pm here or via our support system on DivaTraffic, and we can manually set it up for you. Getting the traffic to your whitelabel could increase your commission with 20-40% from the traffic you buy, depending on which camsite you have a whitelabel on.

Wish you a wonderful day, and hope to hear from you soon

Best regards,
    Therese, Model Account Manager

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 516 Posts

Any updates? I only work streamate and I really want to use this.
    The Babies, background to foreground:
    1966 Cadillac Sayers & Scoville Endloader (Dusty),
    1971 Cadillac Miller Meteor 3-way (Barnabus),
    1985 Lincoln Town Car OOAK Endloader (Jimmy)

www.MadameXavialune.com

Thanks

Hi MisstressX,

Unfortunately, Streamate is not working at this point.
    We are working with the platform, and hope to have this working very soon.

Have a nice day