Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stripchat?? I just heard about this site Anyone on it or any opinions on it??

Thanks
    Thanked 5,651 Times in 2,139 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Default Re: Stripchat?? I just heard about this site Anyone on it or any opinions on it??

Hey Naomi_doll,
    You can knight before or after each show. However, I found that you can't knight them during privates. So, I knight after each private As to answer your second question, you can ban freeloaders but it is after they stay in your chatroom for 5 mins. If you can find that you can block before 5 mins, let me know as well. I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    I tried this site today and enjoyed it. Its pretty easy to use and most people are willing to tip or take you private. I didn't make a ton, but I was on and off trying to figure out how to get everything going and playing with settings. I do have a few questions, if I figure these out, I'll add them to the thread

1 - Can you not knight everyone who takes you private? I can't seem to find a shield icon for some of them.
    2 - Can you only kick/ban people who talk? I can't see that option either.

I'm excited to see where this goes as I put in more time here.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DonaDiabla For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 546 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Default Re: Stripchat?? I just heard about this site Anyone on it or any opinions on it??

Going to give this one another go, as-well. Im looking for a new place to mainly chat/advertise, sell some vids/pics, ect. Ill also keep an update about it as it goes.

Thanks

Got a response this morning, you can only knight gold members, and you can only ban people who talk.

I have to also say support has been insanely helpful! They told me the highest earning times for them currently (10 pm - 1 am EST time, 12 pm - 2 pm EST time.), added me to a twitter group chat with other models, and want to help me get traffic and followers on my new twitter.

I'll be trying those hours next week, but I'll also keep you guys updated on how my current hours there go.

"Get the money first."

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,463 Times in 2,557 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I just logged on for the day and found out that they took tokens out of my account because i didnt do something after i got tipped and they didnt ask if it was ok do to what they wanted to do .

I have it in my room topic i do 20 tokens for a flash these two guys came into my room yesterday one tiped 30 and another tipped 10 they were trying to combine the two tips to get a tit flash and a pussy flash. I only showed tits and i give a little longer flash then normal because it was 30 . I just logged in for the day and saw a PM from an admin saying they returned both the 30 and 10 tokens to the tippers because i didnt perform as promised.

So I'm pretty upset right now . Basically if you dont do whatever they want exactly how they want it they can just run to the admins to get their tokens back and they take them back from you even if you did something for them if theyre not 100% happy. Thats pretty fucked up to me that shows me they think of models as nothing more then naked puppets for the tippers and if we dont "perform" exactly the way the tippers want we work for free if they complain. i already PMed the admin back explaining my side of the story and asked how soon i can get chased out if i shut off my account i dont have much in there like 150 tokens and thats all i was able to do in like a week and half. I'm waiting to hear back from them about it. Depending on what happens will determine if I keep using this site or not .
    Quote Originally Posted by BombshellBelle View Post
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyadrienne View Post
    Yes, sex sells, but it sure as hell doesn't sell itself!
    I went from poor to please pour me another drink - Lil Wayne
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyAdams View Post
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,651 Times in 2,139 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

That is interesting about the banning of people who talk. It must been a new upgrade from a couple of months ago. Since they did the new upgrades, some things did change like banning and knighting. Yes, I am glad that they are really catering to gold members now

Quote Originally Posted by naomi_doll View Post
    Got a response this morning, you can only knight gold members, and you can only ban people who talk.

I have to also say support has been insanely helpful! They told me the highest earning times for them currently (10 pm - 1 am EST time, 12 pm - 2 pm EST time.), added me to a twitter group chat with other models, and want to help me get traffic and followers on my new twitter.

I'll be trying those hours next week, but I'll also keep you guys updated on how my current hours there go.
    Wolves may lurk in every guise / Now as then, 'tis simple truth / Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,485 Times in 3,470 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy0Star View Post
    I just logged on for the day and found out that they took tokens out of my account because i didnt do something after i got tipped and they didnt ask if it was ok do to what they wanted to do .

I have it in my room topic i do 20 tokens for a flash these two guys came into my room yesterday one tiped 30 and another tipped 10 they were trying to combine the two tips to get a tit flash and a pussy flash. I only showed tits and i give a little longer flash then normal because it was 30 . I just logged in for the day and saw a PM from an admin saying they returned both the 30 and 10 tokens to the tippers because i didnt perform as promised.

So I'm pretty upset right now . Basically if you dont do whatever they want exactly how they want it they can just run to the admins to get their tokens back and they take them back from you even if you did something for them if theyre not 100% happy. Thats pretty fucked up to me that shows me they think of models as nothing more then naked puppets for the tippers and if we dont "perform" exactly the way the tippers want we work for free if they complain. i already PMed the admin back explaining my side of the story and asked how soon i can get chased out if i shut off my account i dont have much in there like 150 tokens and thats all i was able to do in like a week and half. I'm waiting to hear back from them about it. Depending on what happens will determine if I keep using this site or not .
    I was considering adding this site but if I have to constantly wonder if I'm going to have money deducted I think I'll pass. I don't like this kind of disrespect toward a performer.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    I was considering adding this site but if I have to constantly wonder if I'm going to have money deducted I think I'll pass. I don't like this kind of disrespect toward a performer.
    Hm I was thinking about trying it out aswell as I'm looking for a 2nd token site egg, but that kind of put me off. Let us know how they respond please darling, hope you get your tokens back x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilmerry For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,333 Times in 1,815 Posts
    My Mood
    Bored

So basically they DO CHARGEBACKS without question. Good to know.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoloDesire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

The admin that took my tokens read my messages but didnt respond back to me so Im pretty sure theyre just going to try and scoot this under the rug so to speak but they fucked with the wrong person cuz now all yall know how they treat models .

ETA - The admin that stole my tokens is from Cyprus need I say more .
    Always dress like you're going to bump into the woman seeing the man who broke your heart.
    You're a sip of fine champagne darling, and the guys who deserve to taste you should be able to buy the whole glass.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Yea, i'm out too. Don't like the looming threat of "Preform perfectly %100 of the time or else you showed your tittys and pussy for free", that shit weighs on your mind the whole time you're online. These are our bodies here. I show top of a nipple skin and I expect to be paid (unless I'm feeling particularly playful). You're not going to tell me I'm not "selling my body good enough" for 30 damn tokens. Fuck that.

BTW, tips are gifts. They aren't "Buying a service" with a tip. These sites are set up this way for that reason exactly. Its suppose to cover chargebacks, because its a "gift". I mean, sure if you have something set in a topic you can "reward" them for that gift, btu a public chat tip is ALWAYS a gift.
    Next time, if anyone keeps camming here, put "ALL TIPS ARE GIFTS" in your Bio/room description.
    Then Technically legally they couldn't take the tokens back. I mean, are we going to fight it in court. Probably Not. But technically it would then be illegal.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,575 Times in 477 Posts

I am sorry to hear this happened to you Snowy, it is out of order that all sites don't cover CB's nowadays. Now I know how shady the site is I won't be signing up either whether BM are now working with them or not. I hate token sites don't know why I bother re-considering them now and again. Thank you for letting us all know how this site operates.

I hope you get your tokens back. Stripchat should read the Bonga thread to find out exactly how influential this forum is at killing sites that are shady as fuck!

Adultwork Streamate Twitter ManyVids
    Earn Today and be Paid Tomorrow with Boleyn Models!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyJaydeXXX View Post
    Keep doing you, Teddy! I admire you're perseverance and work ethic! xo

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddy_Bear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,410 Times in 1,597 Posts
    My Mood
    Angelic

Honestly, I'm probably going to give it a shot, and add it to my list of sites to splitcam. Yes, chargebacks are horrible and unacceptable, but there are so many sites where they can happen. I avoided Chaturbate for months because they once did a chargeback on me of 800 tokens, because some idiot customer made a request I refused to do. Now I know never to rely on one single large tip to pay my bills... instead, keep working toward your goal, or make a bigger goal, and splitcam/use multiple sites. Now that the initial sting is gone, I keep wanting to try out these sites again.

Maybe this work is making me jaded, but I'd rather cast a wide net and take a few losses, than cast a small net in only the "safest" places (which are still corporations that could change their policy at any time).

At the very least, it helps you gain a following on social media, which you can convert to sales on things like Snapchat memberships, fan clubs, private blogs, etc.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seashell For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^Chaturbate is upfront about their chargeback policy.

Stripchat's chargeback policy is deceptive. On the model signup page it lists "Chargeback protection" as one of the many perks of signing up with them: (https://stripchat.com/signup/model).

And on their FAQ page it says "In the case of chargebacks, you are 100% protected,"...then goes on to state facts to the contrary (https://wiki.stripchat.com/Models/St...chargebacks.3F)

The writing is on the wall, they have no qualms about being deceptive. I just can't help but wonder what other deceptive things they could do...

"Fool me once..."
    Last edited by coco789; 10-14-2017 at 01:25 AM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coco789 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The thing that broke the trust with me is how forward they where with the "We've decided that his treatment was not rude" and then really drilled that into the model. Like, "No, it wasn't rude, i mean WE determined so, so It wasn't."
    If a guy is demanding shit, and pushy to me, I kick him. Mostly the demands, that's like a NO-NO for me. I always ask before a show for a general outline of what they want, and the fact that I could go private and kick a guy for asking for eventually demanding something we didn't discuss before the private and not get paid for it frustrates me.
    I mean, I wish the best for anyone who wants to work there, I cant split cam so I have to choose where I spend my time wisely, and maybe more western models who do will change their policies or at least help them acclimate to different types of girl, which would be a huge plus for them.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BuffyFlame For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by seashell View Post
    Honestly, I'm probably going to give it a shot, and add it to my list of sites to splitcam. Yes, chargebacks are horrible and unacceptable, but there are so many sites where they can happen. I avoided Chaturbate for months because they once did a chargeback on me of 800 tokens, because some idiot customer made a request I refused to do. Now I know never to rely on one single large tip to pay my bills... instead, keep working toward your goal, or make a bigger goal, and splitcam/use multiple sites. Now that the initial sting is gone, I keep wanting to try out these sites again.

Maybe this work is making me jaded, but I'd rather cast a wide net and take a few losses, than cast a small net in only the "safest" places (which are still corporations that could change their policy at any time).

At the very least, it helps you gain a following on social media, which you can convert to sales on things like Snapchat memberships, fan clubs, private blogs, etc.
    Im homestly still working on it but i changed how i work on there. The mod that took my tokens away said it was because i didn't honor what was posted in my room topic so now my room topic just says "tip if ur enjoying" . and keep it running in the task bar i dont pay attention to it at all anymore. By their logic if i don't have a tip menu up in my room topic im not obligated to do anything for them.

I might drop the site tho i legitly havent gotten a single token since that day. Im not sure what's going on with that but the two ppl involved in my incident might have gone on the xhamster forums or something (if they even have one) and said something about me. So that's another thing to consider it might be just that easy to kill ur clientele there ( being new and have bitter tippers slam you and make other ppl scared to tip you and go in ur room)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

For pricing, Do you guys set it all the way 150 tokens for private? or do you stick with 90? I guess I just dont think 90 is enough ... I mean spying is only 44 tokens ugh ... but am I going to be laughed off the site for having it high?

Thanks

They just released video sales, so you can upload and sell your videos for tokens now. I haven't uploaded any yet, but I'm going to do it today and see how it goes.

"Get the money first."

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to naomi_doll For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Hmmmm I think this site and camsoda might be my top two token sites. I'm not sure about CB I heard it's been dead lately but I'll still probably try it out since I have new girl Status.
    "You's a hater Heaux, I's a greater Heaux."

Hey ladies! Tina here! Just wanted to let you know that I'm from the Stripchat team and I'm here to help you. If you have questions about the site, features, issues, need advice...I'm here and you can email me too (just PM me).

I'm sorry to hear about the chargeback policy mishap, but we're actually in the process of fixing this. Just like with every cam site, you're gonna have your ups and downs, but I wanna listen to you ladies and help make the site the best for you. We appreciate all the nice words and compliments so far and we hope to keep hearing more.

We are coming up withe some cool new things for models so as to reach your income goals (and more). If you need something I'm here, so PM me

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinaCoast88 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenx.Chiquis View Post
    Hmmmm I think this site and camsoda might be my top two token sites. I'm not sure about CB I heard it's been dead lately but I'll still probably try it out since I have new girl Status.
    We have many models that broadcast on other sites as well. It's understandable that models will split their schedules up. If you're going to sign up with Stripchat - just an FYI, you have 2 weeks top site placement as a new model. From the time your hit "Start Broadcast" your 2 weeks starts. So before you do anyting, make sure you've got a schedule as to make the most of it

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TinaCoast88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do you guys send out 1099 tax forms or do we handle the taxes ourselves ?

Thanks

Also is this site lovense compatible??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by TinaCoast88 View Post
    Hey ladies! Tina here! Just wanted to let you know that I'm from the Stripchat team and I'm here to help you. If you have questions about the site, features, issues, need advice...I'm here and you can email me too (just PM me).

I'm sorry to hear about the chargeback policy mishap, but we're actually in the process of fixing this. Just like with every cam site, you're gonna have your ups and downs, but I wanna listen to you ladies and help make the site the best for you. We appreciate all the nice words and compliments so far and we hope to keep hearing more.
    yes please do no chargebacks means no chargebacks i shouldnt have had tokens taken away from me just because the customers felt like they had the right to "pitch in" and stack on tips to get whatever they wanted and i gave them what i felt like i should have.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy0Star For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Found on ynot : https://www.ynoteurope.com/stripchat...fronts-models/

Stripchat Introduces ‘Virtual Storefronts’ for Models

Performers may upload as many videos as they like and create their own pricing plans.Specialty live cam site Stripchat has added a new way for models to make money: by selling personalized videos and photos from their online profiles.

“Now Stripchat live-cam models can sell their personalized video content and photo albums, affording them the opportunity to increase their offline and online earnings,” said Stripchat Head of Business Development Jim Austin.

The new feature allows provides a de facto ‘storefront.’ Performers may upload as many videos as they like and create their own pricing plans.

“The models have been looking forward to this feature, and we are positive that users will be thrilled to have their favorite model’s video content easily available for download,” Austin said. “This is another step towards Stripchat performers building a successful online business through our platform.”

Content earnings are credited to models’ accounts instantly via the company’s online currency system, Stripchat tokens, which also are used for tipping performers, entering private and Cam2Cam shows.

For more information visit Stripchat.com.
    “Your heart is my piñata.” - Chuck Palaniuk.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaceyLynn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 15,495 Times in 4,161 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

They also have Snapchat takeovers and will prominently feature performers in their social media campaigns What Cammodels Have To Say About SnapChat

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast