Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread

Quote Originally Posted by naughtybabe1 View Post
    So I'm going to download the chat app on stripchat...can't remember the name..pulse?..and see if that rakes in anymore $$. Anyone have any opinions on the "chat app"? I love SC by the way..doing really well on it with the same hustle I have on SM. Love it!
    I had some guys use it shortly after the feature was added and it was pretty decent for sexting after the show or whatever. After the first few weeks I never had anyone try to use it so it's been pretty pointless imo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roseforarose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,367 Times in 11,043 Posts
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Angry Stripchat:a NIGHTMARE

What is up w/the site?
    It WON'T let me put in a correct DOB, it keeps changing the day!
    Their bots are useless!

Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 Times in 4,447 Posts

Default Re: Stripchat:a NIGHTMARE

I've had good response contacting their support.

If you go to the support page https://stripchat.com/help

their chat support for models is online right now. It's down in the right hand side, the little chat icon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Duh Re: Stripchat:a NIGHTMARE

Yes, I did all that.. They weren't able to help.

It'll be a couple days now, (response by email) that's fine.
    I just submitted it w/the wrong day.. it wouldn't let me put the correct day, it got the month & year right, after so.many tries!

They'll probably reject it, so frustrating.

I just now sent another message, hopefully it'll be understood

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Yes, I did all that.. They weren't able to help.

It'll be a couple days now, (response by email) that's fine.
    I just submitted it w/the wrong day.. it wouldn't let me put the correct day, it got the month & year right, after so.many tries!

They'll probably reject it, so frustrating.
    Maybe shoot them a quick email ( [email protected] ) explaining what happened and have them manually correct the day to match your ID.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Crossfingers Re: Stripchat:a NIGHTMARE

Quote Originally Posted by laurielegs View Post
    Maybe shoot them a quick email ( [email protected] ) explaining what happened and have them manually correct the day to match your ID.

Thank you, I will try that now.

Edit: Wow, they already approved it?!
    Now, I just have to figure out how to work the site, I just went with the amount of tokens they defaulted me for each thing
    Last edited by whirlerz; 04-02-2021 at 10:52 PM.

Thanks

Site has been dead for me the past couple days. Was averaging 50-80 viewers a stream and now I'm at 15-20 if I'm lucky.
    Also there's been an influx of users coming in rooms saying "do you mind that I'm underage?" gross as hell.
    There's more guests than users in chat. I've seen rooms with 1000 viewers, 90% of them would be guests.
    Also really annoying how I can ban people who are in my room just because they havent talked in chat yet. I should be able to ban whoever I please.
    Also not sure why there's a max on blocked words/phrases.
    I feel like the site has become more user friendly, even for tokenless greys than their models.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BunnyDarko For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is anyone having issues contacting support? I used the online chat thing to send a message about a member who should be banned but now that chat isn't showing in my list.

(The member bought a premium account and are going around messaging models saying they're underage and want to do sexual things. It is vile).

I know I've said this before but can we please please PLEASE have a proper report and ban system!! Judging by BunnyDarko's post above your website now has an influx of users who are underage or pretending to be so, which honestly seems like a HUGE issue. Can you just add a report button?? And allow us to ban users before the talk like...damn.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to roseforarose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyDarko View Post
    Site has been dead for me the past couple days. Was averaging 50-80 viewers a stream and now I'm at 15-20 if I'm lucky.
    Also there's been an influx of users coming in rooms saying "do you mind that I'm underage?" gross as hell.
    There's more guests than users in chat. I've seen rooms with 1000 viewers, 90% of them would be guests.
    Also really annoying how I can ban people who are in my room just because they havent talked in chat yet. I should be able to ban whoever I please.
    I feel like the site has become more user friendly, even for tokenless greys than their models.
    I agree with this whole thing. I've had lukers who've been around for 6+ months but I've never spoken to so can't ban. I've had some gross messages about child abuse from greys before, but now I'm getting them from paying premium members too?! Considering what went on with MindGeek last year you'd think the 18+ websites would be doing more moderation now, not less

15. The Following User Says Thank You to roseforarose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whirlerz View Post
    Thank you, I will try that now.

Edit: Wow, they already approved it?!
    Now, I just have to figure out how to work the site, I just went with the amount of tokens they defaulted me for each thing
    Oh good!

I have mine set at 90 tokens for exclusive, 60 for private, and 44 for spy (I mostly offer privates, not much stuff in free chat, just my personal style).

17. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I get a lot of that underage stuff too. I thought it was just because I'm in the MILF category. It creeps me out.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if those insane religious groups do stuff like this to get sites shut down.
    Last edited by Emanuelle; 04-06-2021 at 04:27 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Emanuelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Any one else still not received last weeks payment from this site?? First time ita been this late and I've contacted support and they said can take up to 10 working days - WT...
    Starting to suspect I wont receive this week's on time either....

Thanks

Any one else still not received last weeks payment from this site?? First time ita been this late and I've contacted support and they said can take up to 10 working days - WT...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British_K View Post

I am sorry that you had some unpleasant situation with payment.

Please write me your nickname and registration email in PM, and describe what problems you have; I will try to provide you with all the necessary info on this issue.

Thanks

Hi chloe

I sent you a pm - can you confirm you have received it?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to British_K For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,675 Times in 476 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireXO View Post
    I always stream with my sound off on my computer and earbuds in. Recently, all my private show recordings have the annoying private message and tip dings in them. Anyway to no have those interject into the recordings? This is new so they must of just changed how the shows are recorded...
    Recording my shows with OBS and downloading the recorded shows via StripChat all have the chat ding interjected into them. Can you please follow up with me on how to mute this from being in my recordings???
    Join Stripchat with my Affiliate Link --> https://go.stripchat.com/?userId=5625d17783bdefbf805761d9c7526d1b1fcda5e242 3f94a66e28fe57d245184d&path=/signup/model

Get PAID to text! Join SextPanthers with my Affiliate Link! --> https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=33721

Make recurring money off content you most likely already have on OnlyFans. OF Referral Link --> https://onlyfans.com/?ref=78221630

Join ManyVids! with my Affiliate Link: https://www.manyvids.com/Join-MV/1002563440

Thanks

Recording my shows with OBS and downloading the recorded shows via StripChat all have the chat ding interjected into them. Can you please follow up with me on how to mute this from being in my recordings???
    I'm not sure if there is such a possibility, but I will try to clarify this information for you and tell you if I can find a solution.

(The easiest way is to disable all site's sounds right in the browser, but I do not recommend doing this because you can miss important information).

Also this article might be helpful
    Last edited by xChloe; 04-14-2021 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xChloe View Post
    I'm not sure if there is such a possibility, but I will try to clarify this information for you and tell you if I can find a solution.

(The easiest way is to disable all site's sounds right in the browser, but I do not recommend doing this because you can miss important information).

Also this article might be helpful
    Thank you. I always cam without sound so it's puzzling how this noise is still appearing in my stream. Please let me know. Many thanks!
    Join Stripchat with my Affiliate Link --> https://go.stripchat.com/?userId=5625d17783bdefbf805761d9c7526d1b1fcda5e242 3f94a66e28fe57d245184d&path=/signup/model

Get PAID to text! Join SextPanthers with my Affiliate Link! --> https://www.sextpanther.com/becomeamodel?id=33721

Make recurring money off content you most likely already have on OnlyFans. OF Referral Link --> https://onlyfans.com/?ref=78221630

Join ManyVids! with my Affiliate Link: https://www.manyvids.com/Join-MV/1002563440

Thanks

I would like the option for 60 and 80 tokens (honestly we should be able to just enter in any amount from 20-1000 tokens per minute. On other sites I am between $3.69 to $8/per minute USD. I vary my rate often depending on traffic.) Having these preset amounts don't make a lot of sense that are currently available? For spying, private, and C2C let us pick the amount with a minimum of course.
    Any update on letting us choose our own prices? Thank you for your help!

Thanks

Thank you. I always cam without sound so it's puzzling how this noise is still appearing in my stream. Please let me know. Many thanks!
    First, you need to select recording and playback devices in audio settings.
    And after that, you'll be able to select which audio device should be saved on which track (accordingly, you will be able not to add the Striphat's audio track to the video).
    The article gives more detailed instructions, but as far as I can see, it is possible.

Any update on letting us choose our own prices? Thank you for your help!
    I do not have information about it yet, but I will definitely let you know if there is any news.

Thanks

So I am verified in at least 10 different tags, but when I'm offline, I dont show under any of them. Am I shadow banned?

Thanks

So I am verified in at least 10 different tags, but when I'm offline, I dont show under any of them. Am I shadow banned?
    There is no such thing as a shadowban on Stripchat: if you have confirmed one or another category from the stream specifics list, you can broadcast there. (But do not forget to select the special categories matching your streams before starting the stream).

However, the list of offline chat hosts shows a limited number of profiles.

If you have questions about a particular category or your profile, then write me at [email protected].

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xChloe View Post
    First, you need to select recording and playback devices in audio settings.
    And after that, you'll be able to select which audio device should be saved on which track (accordingly, you will be able not to add the Striphat's audio track to the video).
    The article gives more detailed instructions, but as far as I can see, it is possible.

I do not have information about it yet, but I will definitely let you know if there is any news.
    Can you post the article for adjusting to not have those noises in my private show recordings? I will adjust my settings today...

Thanks

Can you post the article for adjusting to not have those noises in my private show recordings? I will adjust my settings today...
    This one may be helpful https://obsproject.com/forum/resourc...io-tracks.221/

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122