Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,924 Times in 1,159 Posts

Default Re: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread

Is there anyway to retake the Twitter snapshot for when I go live?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,480 Times in 6,958 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post

Nope, I've discussed this with them, and Chloe has told me that there's no way for them to change the Twitter snapshot, which I thought was crazy. So I've been disabling that feature, because they had an absolutely horrible snapshot of me making some ugly-ass duckface. Now I would THINK that by now, it would have generated several different snapshots of me that aren't so bad. But I have no idea, because I don't enable the tweet anymore. I'm kinda scared to see what the current snapshot of me is. Lol.

FYI, even if you manually post the Stripchat URL to your chatroom on Twitter, it will STILL embed the snapshot in that tweet. So if your snapshot is one that you hate (like mine was), I strongly suggest that you just post something like "I'm live now on Stripchat (*Insert your model name here*)!"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    Nope, I've discussed this with them, and Chloe has told me that there's no way for them to change the Twitter snapshot, which I thought was crazy. So I've been disabling that feature, because they had an absolutely horrible snapshot of me making some ugly-ass duckface. Now I would THINK that by now, it would have generated several different snapshots of me that aren't so bad. But I have no idea, because I don't enable the tweet anymore. I'm kinda scared to see what the current snapshot of me is. Lol.

FYI, even if you manually post the Stripchat URL to your chatroom on Twitter, it will STILL embed the snapshot in that tweet. So if your snapshot is one that you hate (like mine was), I strongly suggest that you just post something like "I'm live now on Stripchat (*Insert your model name here*)!"
    Thank you! I was sipping on my water when the snapshot was taken. It would be good to have some type of warning that it was being taken.

I just dove into the site- trying to get used to it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey everyone @Esixxx @TheBrownFox @laurielegs

I completely get your frustration on this topic and all your points are very valid!

Please note, this is something we have been reviewing already so without promising anything, I can advise you that we are working on many new things at the moment!

If anyone else has any other reasons/points for why we need to look at changing this urgently, please feel free to provide me with your thoughts and I would be more than happy to pass them up to the development team right away.

Your opinions matter!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_SC View Post
    Hey everyone @Esixxx @TheBrownFox @laurielegs

I completely get your frustration on this topic and all your points are very valid!

Please note, this is something we have been reviewing already so without promising anything, I can advise you that we are working on many new things at the moment!

If anyone else has any other reasons/points for why we need to look at changing this urgently, please feel free to provide me with your thoughts and I would be more than happy to pass them up to the development team right away.

Your opinions matter!

Thank you!

This is just my opinion- I think the ability to update the snapshots for twitter may be able to bring more traffic. Also a countdown timer for the snapshot would be awesome- that way we don't look like complete dorks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,204 Times in 2,815 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thank you!

This is just my opinion- I think the ability to update the snapshots for twitter may be able to bring more traffic. Also a countdown timer for the snapshot would be awesome- that way we don't look like complete dorks
    Or just use the profile picture/ having the ability to upload a picture of choice, like other sites do when doing automatic twitter posts. That might also work!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

@Esixxx @cutie101

Both good points!
    Noted.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've edited my tip menu items so that a lot of the stuff has "please" after it. LOL. Instead of them tipping to "Make that ass clap!," they're tipping to "Make that ass clap, please!" Hehe.

I'd love for Stripchat to change the tip menu so that our items can be priced in chronological order. Have our cheapest item listed at the top, and our most expensive item listed down at the bottom. The way it is right now sucks.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I want to start using that Epic Goal feature, but don't know what to put. Lol. It says it should be at least 2,000 tokens.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,204 Times in 2,815 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

I want to start using that Epic Goal feature, but don't know what to put. Lol. It says it should be at least 2,000 tokens.
    Tell them to buy you a coffee machine or something, haha!
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I've edited my tip menu items so that a lot of the stuff has "please" after it. LOL. Instead of them tipping to "Make that ass clap!," they're tipping to "Make that ass clap, please!" Hehe.

I'd love for Stripchat to change the tip menu so that our items can be priced in chronological order. Have our cheapest item listed at the top, and our most expensive item listed down at the bottom. The way it is right now sucks.

All feedback and ideas are always welcomed and appreciated.
    As per your previous post on other forum, I have already forwarded your comments/ideas to our Product Development team.
    Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve our services 😉

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

All feedback and ideas are always welcomed and appreciated.
    As per your previous post on other forum, I have already forwarded your comments/ideas to our Product Development team.
    Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve our services 😉

Hey, Charlie! Thanks. Okay, so I just asked this question on ACF. But I'll ask copy/paste it here, since you're active on here right now.

goal.jpg

I'm confused. I'm on my Stripchat profile right now, and I can't find this anywhere. Is this the same thing as "Epic Goal," or is this something different? Is it just something where Stripchat determines what my overall goal is (for the night) by combining my Goal #1, Goal #2, and Goal #3? So I have topless...naked...oil. Would this "complete goal" tip amount be the total sum of my three goals?

Thanks

Hey, Charlie! Thanks. Okay, so I just asked this question on ACF. But I'll ask copy/paste it here, since you're active on here right now.

I'm confused. I'm on my Stripchat profile right now, and I can't find this anywhere. Is this the same thing as "Epic Goal," or is this something different? Is it just something where Stripchat determines what my overall goal is (for the night) by combining my Goal #1, Goal #2, and Goal #3? So I have topless...naked...oil. Would this "complete goal" tip amount be the total sum of my three goals?

DAILY GOALS:
    In your daily Goals, you announce a special public performance that you will put on if the desired number of tokens is reached.
    • This is where our new feature is located
    • Instead of tipping, users can select “Complete Goal” and tip the whole amount/the outstanding amount to reach the goal

EPIC GOAL:
    An Epic Goal is a feature to help you reach higher goals as you motivate your audience to spend more. Epic Goals are NOT payouts - they are just your aims and goals.
    • I want to buy a coffee machine
    • My aim is for a trip to the UK

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

DAILY GOALS:
    In your daily Goals, you announce a special public performance that you will put on if the desired number of tokens is reached.
    • This is where our new feature is located
    • Instead of tipping, users can select “Complete Goal” and tip the whole amount/the outstanding amount to reach the goal

EPIC GOAL:
    An Epic Goal is a feature to help you reach higher goals as you motivate your audience to spend more. Epic Goals are NOT payouts - they are just your aims and goals.
    • I want to buy a coffee machine
    • My aim is for a trip to the UK
    Okay. So the "complete goal" tip amount that will show up on the member's end will be whatever my token amount is for Goal #1 (which is my topless goal). Correct?

Thanks

Okay. So the "complete goal" tip amount that will show up on the member's end will be whatever my token amount is for Goal #1 (which is my topless goal). Correct?

Instead of tipping a custom amount, users can also select “Complete Goal” and tip the whole amount/the outstanding amount to reach the goal (this is visible on the users side)

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Does anyone know if it is within the rules to post our wishlists (amazon) on our profiles?

I did notice a nice update today when I tweeted that I was live- the picture has changed to the cover photo- Thank you for listening to us!!!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Esixxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does anyone know if it is within the rules to post our wishlists (amazon) on our profiles?

I did notice a nice update today when I tweeted that I was live- the picture has changed to the cover photo- Thank you for listening to us!!!

By editing your profile, you have the ability to add your Amazon Wishlist

• Select My Profile
    • Click on the pencil icon on the corner of My Information section
    • Once you scroll down you will see all the options/information which you can add/include in your profile

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Have you ladies been enabling that option to allow members to "record your public shows" (Your public chat stream)? And if so, which token amount per minute are you charging for it? I see that it ranges from 4 tokens/minute to 150 tokens/minute.

Thanks

OBS was going crazy just now! I had to exit out of Shine Model and MyFreeCams, and just stick to using the regular broadcaster on Stripchat. Unfortunately the dude that WAS tipping me on Stripchat is gone now. I'm sure he got sick and tired of waiting for me to get back online. SMH. OBS hasn't acted like this for me in a long time. Very disappointing.

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi, I want to stream on stripchat with OBS. The problem is that I don’t know how to specify the different qualities of the stream. I'm stuck with only 1 quality. Do you know if this is possible when you have a limited connection (480p max)?
    I would like something like this, except 108p and 720p quality:
    quality.png
    Thanks for your help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IamNotHere View Post
    Hi, I want to stream on stripchat with OBS. The problem is that I don’t know how to specify the different qualities of the stream. I'm stuck with only 1 quality. Do you know if this is possible when you have a limited connection (480p max)?
    I would like something like this, except 108p and 720p quality:
    Thanks for your help

Due to recent site updates, you can only stream in the option you see available.

Of course, you are still able to broadcast using mobile devices or use OBS and third-party services for HD if you wish to do so.

In order to assist you further, please see the below links for more information on third-party HD alternatives.
    • splitcam.com
    • streamster.io

Please bear in mind, these are purely suggestions which you can find online and are not linked with us in any way.

Thanks

recording.jpg

This was what I was talking about the other day. Do any of you ladies have this enabled? Ranges from 4 tokens/minute to 150 tokens/minute for members to be able to record your entire public chat stream.

Thanks

I don't have it enabled yet but I'm curious to hear if any other ladies do and how many customers use it.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ambercat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 Times in 1,618 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

I am new on site (new account actually, came back after 1 year+ break), the setting is automatically enabled and nobody recorded my free chat as i dont perform in free and i time to time get tipped to show something (i dont show genitals or asshole), i treat stripchat as sm, nudity in pvt only.
    Guess the guys would record free chat if the performer does cum/naked show in free otherwise why to record me for example doing not much?
    I'll let it on at 8tk/min as default, curious if anyone would record me, will report back if so

40. The Following User Says Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,769 Times in 4,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    I am new on site (new account actually, came back after 1 year+ break), the setting is automatically enabled and nobody recorded my free chat as i dont perform in free and i time to time get tipped to show something (i dont show genitals or asshole), i treat stripchat as sm, nudity in pvt only.
    Guess the guys would record free chat if the performer does cum/naked show in free otherwise why to record me for example doing not much?
    I'll let it on at 8tk/min as default, curious if anyone would record me, will report back if so
    That's how I do also, private only. Nobody has recorded me in free at only 8 tokens/min but there would be no point as I'm just discussing with prospective customers what fetishes they want in private, no really explicit stuff.

Anyone who does free chat shows though it's probably worth enabling and charging maybe the same rate you charge for private spy shows. Why not? Someone might click that button.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to laurielegs For This Useful Post:

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast