Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1040

Thread: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The Stripchat - xHamsterLive Thread

🆕 🌟 🆕​

New Categories Now Available To All Genders

🆕 🌟 🆕​

A bunch of existing categories have now become available to all genders (which were not accessible before). For example, couples can welcome Big Cock and Camel Toe, while trans get BDSM and Fingering. And this is only the tip of the iceberg. Wait till you see all the brand-new activities!

GIRLS: 12 new categories​
    COUPLES: 15 new categories​
    GUYS: 29 new categories​
    TRANS: 41 new categories​

Instructions: Some of these are available for choosing as "Specifics" in your profile. Others are available as "Stream Specifics" on the broadcasting page or as activities for public and Private shows.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 11.44.45 AM.jpg

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 Times in 1,520 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by Esixxx View Post
    I do have my tip menu set similar to my gold menu on SM with a little bit of more customized options- I focus on private and exclusive. It's been hit and miss recently for me- I rebranded and raised my prices a bit to attract better customers.

Currently I am splitting on SM and SC- with two separate cams on web cam arms. When someone tips on one site for something I adjust the view of the other cam where they don't see - but I am still in view if that makes sense.

It's not finessed yet.
    Thank you! It is good to know that it is doable

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

im loving this site so far

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneyMachado For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyMachado View Post
    im loving this site so far

Thanks
    Thanked 10,550 Times in 3,208 Posts
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Does anyone here use Stripchat via the ShineModel browser or OBS? I keep getting disconnected and it pisses me off, I use OBS too and while OBS is streaming, Chaturbate is all live, Stripchat suddenly goes offline and I have to close everything and restart, 10-15 times per shift.
    Even if I refresh, OBS is still streaming, it goes and looks like this, in the middle of the stream:
    image_2022-08-05_051805717.png

It gets tiring and annoying. I tried refreshing the page and it's the same, the only thing that works is to stop streaming on OBS, close all the windows and open then back. It doesn't work with stop streaming and just refreshing the page. The whole labor of closing the windows and re opening everything is what kills me.

I wonder if the problem is the SHine Broswer or it's a common issue of Stripchat+ OBS. Anyone else has this problem?
    Last edited by Cutie101; 08-04-2022 at 07:19 PM.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,964 Times in 7,114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post
    Does anyone here use Stripchat via the ShineModel browser or OBS? I keep getting disconnected and it pisses me off, I use OBS too and while OBS is streaming, Chaturbate is all live, Stripchat suddenly goes offline and I have to close everything and restart, 10-15 times per shift.
    Even if I refresh, OBS is still streaming, it goes and looks like this, in the middle of the stream:

It gets tiring and annoying. I tried refreshing the page and it's the same, the only thing that works is to stop streaming on OBS, close all the windows and open then back. It doesn't work with stop streaming and just refreshing the page. The whole labor of closing the windows and re opening everything is what kills me.

I wonder if the problem is the SHine Broswer or it's a common issue of Stripchat+ OBS. Anyone else has this problem?

You may remember from conversations on here that me and you had a while ago, but a few times I had problems with MFC guests and basics suddenly being unmuted while I used Shine. Smh. But any time I had a problem while using Shine and posted about it on a different forum, the Shine rep. insisted that the problem had nothing to do with them. Lol. Also I'd install those Shine Browser updates and reload the page and all, and I'd still get that damn notification prompting me to install the Shine updates. I also didn't care for the lag and delay I experienced when I used OBS AND Shine to broadcast on MFC and SC. I'd post something into the chat, and it'd take a bit for it to post. I got fed up and uninstalled Shine, and stopped using it completely.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,646 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by Cutie101 View Post

Stripchat is very sensitive when working with other sites or opening up new windows, to me it cuts the live stream with the same message if for example i bring up the WhatsApp window when somebody is sending me a picture or the big emojis, it took me a while to figure things out cause i was thinking i was online on SC and then i saw i was offline actually;

I would not use Shine browser simply, its buggy and not reliable, i wanted to use it too but then after testing it it seemed like a complicated way to stream for me plus i could not use the vibe toy with it (hope they updated now and its working to connect the toy).

Also, i dont use OBS here anymore, i use directly Splitcam software cause that its an encoder itself so i got rid of the middle software to save PC and connection resources.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks Fox and Kat!!! Yeah, I will give up on ShineModel and use OBS only on chaturbate and the splitcam on stripchat. I love shinemodel but it becomes a pain in the ass lately, ugh.
    I wish there was a paid premium version, pain free. I'd gladly pay lol.
    * Me, everytime a member has 100 requests in freechat, like he's at a 5 Stars All Inclusive Holiday Resort *

Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 Times in 1,520 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Does the two week new models boost start from the time your documents are approved or the first time you stream? I'd like to set up my account but will not be able to stream for awhile and I do not want to waste my new model status.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    Does the two week new models boost start from the time your documents are approved or the first time you stream? I'd like to set up my account but will not be able to stream for awhile and I do not want to waste my new model status.

It starts from the first time you stream.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Curious Guest
    Thanks

Hi everyone, I would like to point out something important. Please make sure to check your money counters. I will show you an example:

This was my pay from Aug 1- Aug 8th: $270

The money counter of my earnings (top right where the avatar is) adds up to $375.50.

Please make sure that you are getting the full amount in your payout because my current payout reads $270 but my payout counter says $375. You can check this in your site settings. I emailed support, just waiting on the response back!

I may be off, so it's not bad to double check. Stripchat really is an amazing site!

Hope all is well everyone

19. The Following User Says Thank You to itsnightlight For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,832 Times in 2,700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itsnightlight View Post
    Hi everyone, I would like to point out something important. Please make sure to check your money counters. I will show you an example:

The money counter of my earnings (top right where the avatar is) adds up to $375.50.

Please make sure that you are getting the full amount in your payout because my current payout reads $270 but my payout counter says $375. You can check this in your site settings. I emailed support, just waiting on the response back!

I may be off, so it's not bad to double check. Stripchat really is an amazing site!

I went through this issue last night. They told me it's because of the cutoff time, which is UTC time. It is very confusing.

It does say "Next Payout" in the Broadcast Center so I assumed that would be my pay, as it always has been when I checked.

I don't work Sunday night into Monday after midnight much but I did last night and that's when I noticed it. They told me it would be added to next week's pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by fetishqueen View Post
    Sometimes your day can get brightened in the strangest of places!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    With everything in life, if you're afraid to ask for what you want then you have zero chance of getting what you want.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

That definitely used to confuse me too (Their model earnings area), and I remember wishing it was simpler to understand. I was getting paid via Boleyn Models daily pay, and it had to be explained to me how Stripchat's cutoff time works.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

🆕 🌟 🆕

UPDATE

Express Yourself With 40+ New Interests

🆕 🌟 🆕

Tell your audience more about yourself with 40+ new interests.
    Bewitch viewers with a unique persona to steal the show!

Are you a shy angel that loves poetry and gets turned on by dirty talk?
    Or a dashing surfer that's good at French kissing?

Instructions: Go to "My Profile" > "My Information" > "Interests" and choose hobbies, sports, and sex interests!

Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 12.50.51 PM.png
    Last edited by Charlie_SC; 08-11-2022 at 02:51 AM.

Thanks

Hey everyone, I will try to explain..

Payments are calculated on Sunday midnight (UTC timezone) and include earnings from the week before (Monday morning until Sunday night).
    This means models are paid the amount in their accounts on Sunday night.

• At midnight 23:59 PM on Sunday (UTC timezone https://time.is/UTC) the system stops calculating your weekly sum
    • Your total weekly amount is generated, calculating earnings (from Monday 00:00 AM to Sunday 23:59 PM)
    • Reminder: Don't calculate midnight by your own timezone - our accounts system operates on UTC timezone

The payment generated on Sunday night, will not be deducted from the top in the top right hand corner until the payment says 'paid' in your account Earnings page.

This also goes for the Dashboard.

On the Dashboard, the "next payout" doesn't roll over when the week does on Sunday night.
    The amount displayed here will include all funds until the payment is generated and appears as ‘paid’ in your earnings page. Only then will it be removed/deducted from the dashboard.

(This is done just in case the payment does not get sent or is returned for some reason. Until the payment is 100% gone, the information on the dashboard and in your total is not updated)

I hope this helps

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you for explaining Charlie. I see the amount that didn't match has been added to this week's "Next Payout".
    With everything in life, if you're afraid to ask for what you want then you have zero chance of getting what you want.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    Thank you for explaining Charlie. I see the amount that didn't match has been added to this week's "Next Payout".

I'm glad it's a little clearer now

Please note, we are aware that this can be a little confusing and we are thinking of ways to improve this somehow to make it more transparent for all to understand.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,730 Times in 2,445 Posts
    My Mood
    Mellow

Quick question, so I'm approved through BM already , never finished my profile or ever streamed on here yet. If I wanted to leave BM and switch over to a whole new account could I?
    "Alot of people are afraid to say what they want, that's why they don't get what they want"~ Madonna

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    Quick question, so I'm approved through BM already , never finished my profile or ever streamed on here yet. If I wanted to leave BM and switch over to a whole new account could I?

Hey @xxxGothBarbie
    You have two options here.

Option 1:
    Ask the studio to detach your account from their studio (or they can contact us and we can detach it for them).
    If they do this, you will be able to use that same account as an independent model.

Note: the studio has the right not to comply with your request because if a model is registered under a studio, your account is technically owned by the studio.

Option 2:
    1. Open a new model account https://stripchat.com/signup/model
    2. Complete all your details
    3. Provide us with the relevant documents again
    4. We will then approve your new documents which will automatically cancel your old studio documents and close your studio account
    5. You can then proceed to use your new independent account.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

🆕 🌟 🆕

NEW FEATURE

User Сard Now Available in Private Chat & Shows

🆕 🌟 🆕

Want to quickly check some info about the customer during Private? Add them to friends, mute, report, or ban?
    We have now added the User Card to Private chat and shows, just like the one you have in Public and the User List!

Instructions: Just hover over the fan's avatar in Private chat or the tab with their name OR Tap on the fan's avatar if you stream from your phone.

Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 11.57.59 AM.png

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,248 Times in 1,646 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Just wanna say that it's soo nice to have a Stripchat representative in here answering our questions & helping us understand things, well done SC and Charlie!

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KatM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hey there, I have a suggestion: Can we please add any other country than our own, at location? I am forced to hide my country tag, for privacy reasons and I would like to add something else instead, but I can't.
    It would be really helpful, because honestly, geo blocking does nothing nowadays, even if I have my country blocked but it's being shown on my profile, people can still use a VPN, or be visited by members from my country, that live abroad.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cutie101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KatM View Post
    Just wanna say that it's soo nice to have a Stripchat representative in here answering our questions & helping us understand things, well done SC and Charlie!
    Hey KatM
    This is lovely feedback.. Thank you!
    We are happy to be able to help our models however they decide to reach us with queries and concerns.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie_SC For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I wish we could block without having to also report. I block all users who show disrespect in any way. I cannot cam with rude assholes overtaking my room. Muting is only a temporary fix until they return.

I don't even care if a person is spending a lot. I have too much self respect to tolerate this behavior.

A wise person once said: "Not all money is good money."

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Carmen~ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Carmen~ View Post
    I wish we could block without having to also report. I block all users who show disrespect in any way. I cannot cam with rude assholes overtaking my room. Muting is only a temporary fix until they return.

I don't even care if a person is spending a lot. I have too much self respect to tolerate this behavior.

A wise person once said: "Not all money is good money."

Hey ~Carmen~
    I get what you're saying and it sounds like, the options we have available for you to tick do not seem enough and/or sufficient.

I would really like to hear more thoughts on this from other models as well.

Upon banning someone, if you could add more options to be displayed that you could tick quickly, what other reasons would you like to see??
    i.e. "violated my room rules"

Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast