Thread: The LCMS Thread

where the ocean meets the stars, by the bay in JA
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,964 Times in 1,894 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Default The LCMS Thread

Hey all

One of the suggestions/constructive criticisms that I've been receiving a lot lately from peeps who find lcms through sw is that the original thread is a bit daunting (18 pages) to read and contains a lot of obsolete info throughout. That's to be expected since it started in early 2014 and it's changed so much over the years.

I love that thread since it's a written record of the birth and evolution of a site that's become a huge part of my life and demonstrates how it was built through the community of peeps using it, so I'm linking it here

That said, I think a clean, new, up to date version is more functional and hence this thread. I can move it over to II if y'all feel that more appropriate.

I've been taking a massive break from the internet for anything non-mod/work-related and I'm not ready to give that up just quite yet but I will check on this thread when I visit to do my mod stuff here which is daily. I hope this thread, like the original, can be a place where peeps feel free to post questions, concerns, suggestions or complaints.

With zero repercussions either on lcms or on sw.

I learn from everything y'all express and I'm better for it, as is my business. I don't know everything or think of everything and thus can't make the best decisions without input.

lcms has thrived because peeps at every step have done that, publicly and privately; my mandate is absolutely to run a site that works for the peeps who use it and y'all guide and assist me in that.

Thanks for that

Now on to the site basics:

Payout Percentage

85% payout, paid weekly with a one week hold every Sunday. Minimum payout is $20 although anyone is welcome to a lower threshold if desired.

Payout Options:

The options and costs vary by region, will go through each below:

ACH to the US: $3 fee, 4 biz day delivery

Check to the US: No fee, 4 biz day delivery

EFT to the UK, most South American nations, CA, Europe, NZ and Oz (aka non-US direct deposit) is 1.5% of the amount sent, including conversion fee) and delivery dates depending on nation takes 1-3 business days to arrive. To be clear this is NOT wire which is far more expensive, this is direct deposit straight to your bank account to your local currency in my corp name.

The charge to send someone an ACH from my US bank to a listee within the US who uses a US bank takes days longer than sending to anywhere else. I've given up on trying to figure out the logic of the banking industry. I love exercise but not in futility

Paxum: $1 to send (haven't been charging that yet as I don't want to be nickel and diming peeps going through a serious financial tough times. I will start charging the $1 Paxum fee in the next week or two, but for this past weekend payout I'd feel like a dick if I did it yet

Any fees charged in sending are bank/payroll fees, I don't charge a fee to send payouts, ever. I'm also still working on a better option for those who elect direct deposit in African nations as those fees are insanely expensive compared to every other nation. Ranges from 3-5% of the amount sent depending on African nation. Pardon my unprofessional language but that really pisses me off.

Payout minimum is $20 although I'm always happy to send out amounts lower than that via any method other than Paxum which I thiiink has a $20 min as well. It never occured to me to ask but I will and report back on the reply.

I also offer higher minimums via any method as well as monthly payments rather than weekly. Again the site needs to fit the needs of each listee and I'm happy to enter into any feasible for me arrangement that suits an individual best.

Site Use Options

There are four ways to use the site:

1) A page in the public directory visible to lcms clients

To use that you can offer cam/phone/clips/texting/etc or any combo of the above, I create each page to suit the services offered by the listee and nothing is mandatory. On these pages at this point the only outbound links I can handle without experiencing traffic loss are twitter. If I get to the point where I can expand that to a larger range of external links without harming the site I will, it is a long term goal

2) A private unbranded page to use with one's own clients

I can make either a page that match one's own site, a website style design with or without multiple pages for those who don't have their own site but would like one, or anything one has in mind. I have a bunch of examples of different styles posted in the lcms admin but would rather not post them here since I haven't gotten the ok on the page owners to put them on blast on a public forum. On these pages designed for one's own client base any links are welcome

3) Using Both

For peeps who choose this option, I just ask that you direct lcms clients to your public page. If everyone does that we all benefit

4) Pay Per Min Phone Sex

Again, this is an option that can be used alone or with any combo of the above. The payout is lower (63.75%) due to the platform fee but the advantage of using it is that I market it to an entirely different set of clients than I do the main site. If you want to offer blocks of phone time via lcms I do market that as well as part of the main site and that payout is 85% and lumped into everything else. Some peeps who offer phone use one option, or the other, or both

This is another area where some peeps have expressed concern, in that I sign up everyone individually, via email, rather than having a log in process to send an application. I understand this is somewhat unusual.

The reason for maintaining this choice is two-fold:

1) While I run and maintain the site myself I do have a trusted friend and coder who helps me maintain the lcms admin which is PHP aka Greek to me. I know he would never do anything were he to have access to your private info but the point is in storing all private admin/2257 info offsite/offline in two secure locations I don't have to worry about your privacy. If my dude wasn't available and I was forced to hire someone else I could do so and give him backend access knowing your info is not present there.

2) Even with directory pages that have a basic template I code each page by hand. I need to, a listee who only sells custom vids needs a different type of page than one who offers myriad services and different packages for each. There is no back end script in existence that can do that, so the email system is integral to facilitating each listee having a page that suits them.

Response times

For existing listees, always within 24 hours. Usually much more quickly and if it's anything to do with changing rates or a client/payment issue or question; then it's as soon as I possibly can. I post multiple contact methods in the lcms admin and I also have my husband manning the lcms twitter, he checks that at minimum 3 times a day and can either answer or pass a message on to me. Listee and client support are integral to the success of this site and I take it extremely seriously

For new applicants, that can take a few days. In general always expect a reply within 3 days. Please always feel free to message @CamModelShows on twitter to ask if the app has been received and he can ask me for the timeline on getting back to you.

Also please know that Friday/Saturday is always my busiest day of the week on the site, and I do take some time off on weekends so Monday-Tuesday is my general earliest response time for apps received on Fridays CST

I hope this thread helps make how lcms works more clear

Thanks for reading, hope everyone is having a wicked day =)
    Last edited by loveshooks; 06-19-2018 at 03:11 AM. Reason: updated payment options
    LiveCamModelShows.com

Featured Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Default Re: The CamModel Directory Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I've tried several times to bid which for me means getting up really early and sitting in front of the computer only to get outbid at the last second so it was a waste of time.
    How about something like LCMS? Anytime I pop up on the front page there I get more business and that way everyone gets a chance so even though I suspect LCMS has less actual traffic I make much more money there as I get to be seen and make those regulars in the first place. As it is unless you happen to get a whale you're pretty much SOL.
    How do you get on the front page of LCMS? I've never gotten one call from there. I've given out my link, but no business from there which is very weird.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,761 Times in 1,184 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by ep2002 View Post
    How do you get on the front page of LCMS? I've never gotten one call from there. I've given out my link, but no business from there which is very weird.
    From what I can see it's just random who is on the front page at any given moment but I could be wrong.
    Yes, I realize that's not helpful lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,526 Times in 552 Posts

From what I can see it's just random who is on the front page at any given moment but I could be wrong.
    Yes, I realize that's not helpful lol
    There is a lottery system where you email them on the 1st and 15th of the month (I think, I never remember to do it in time) check out their thread for the details, or your messages on the site. RE: LCMS not CMD

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chloemay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,761 Times in 1,184 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by chloemay View Post
    There is a lottery system where you email them on the 1st and 15th of the month (I think, I never remember to do it in time) check out their thread for the details, or your messages on the site. RE: LCMS not CMD
    Is that new? As I've never done that but have been on the front page more than once

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The LCMS Thread

Are you still accepting new cam models?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Does LCMS have a lot of own traffic? I am a model who is not on social media and relies on Streamate only. Would signing up to LCMS make sense for me?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,828 Times in 930 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Does LCMS have a lot of own traffic? I am a model who is not on social media and relies on Streamate only. Would signing up to LCMS make sense for me?
    I'm in the same boat (I.e. No real social media, SM, etc) and I love LCMS. Im trans so traffic nots great for me there, but its quality. Plus, what do you have to lose? You just log in n leave it like CMD. Low maintenance egg.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DahliaSimone For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Great to hear! Going to email her asap

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AuroraJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 512 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by magicgembliss View Post
    Are you still accepting new cam models?
    I have been trying since 2015 :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    "....because all that hotness should be shared and not go to waste".

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JackAlexander For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSimone View Post
    I'm in the same boat (I.e. No real social media, SM, etc) and I love LCMS. Im trans so traffic nots great for me there, but its quality. Plus, what do you have to lose? You just log in n leave it like CMD. Low maintenance egg.
    Low maintenance HIGH PERCENTAGE egg- Bingo, that's I want to sign up. Also a free page of your own that you can send traffic to, can't hurt.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JackAlexander View Post
    Oh no! Have you been given an explanation as to why not?

Is [email protected] the current email?

More here https://www.livecammodelshows.com/in...-modeling-faq/

21. The Following User Says Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 Times in 512 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

It was closed to new members and then it opened and I have applied twice... not sure of the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina Starr View Post
    "....because all that hotness should be shared and not go to waste".

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackAlexander For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 1,540 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

How do you guys decide your rates on here such as texting & skype? Does this site also offer direct deposit & if so when do models get paid? thanks <3
    "Don't go mistaking paradise for a pair of long legs"

"Respect is a dying art"

"Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box"

25. The Following User Says Thank You to xxxGothBarbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by DahliaSimone View Post
    Low maintenance egg.
    quoting this as even aside from the praise it's a step up 'you fine girl'. "low maintenance egg"; THAT is complement

Quote Originally Posted by AuroraJade View Post
    Great to hear! Going to email her asap
    hit you back, I cannot find your application but now we're in contact we can go from here?

sent you a PM, I think we got our wires crossed and prob 99.99% of that was me. Between site growth that was more than I could manage and the recent FC crash I have gotten so behind. I was there even before FC crashed.

Now do I not only have my co-partner Jolee from girlsprivatecam.com with whom to collaborate, but my best friend is staying with us and doing a bunch of file organizing and promo. No sensitive personal info, just who is ok with their copyright content being used off site provided it leads back directly to the listee profiled. She gets it and she's kinda interested...
    Plus Steven who works his azz off for us in his spare time (he has a career as well). So 4 peeps managing 2 1/2 sites. I think we can do this =)

I'm getting several new applications every day. Do NOT feel the need to out yourself to me, either forward the email or copy/paste to a new email. I will see it any get back to you within 4 days if ok? You don't need to tell me who you are here. lcms and sw are entirely different spaces with different functions.

It was closed to new members and then it opened and I have applied twice... not sure of the issue.
    shot ya a PM

Quote Originally Posted by xxxGothBarbie View Post
    How do you guys decide your rates on here such as texting & skype? Does this site also offer direct deposit & if so when do models get paid? thanks <3
    Payment options are ACH/USD direct deposit ($3 fee), free check which tend not to work well with peeps outside North America ( I feel it too, between Turks and Caicos and Belize 3 month delivery is the norm), paxum ($1 fee) and direct deposit (NOT wire) to most nations, that costs 1.5% of the amount sent and takes 1-3 biz days to arrive depending on nation

In terms of rates for services, I'm a huge fan of experimenting until you find what i call the 'sweet spot'. If I were you and seeking to build an indy base I would charge $3-4 minimum for cam and raise from their if you wish. makes NO sense to me that indy as a niche have not given ourselves at minimum a cost of living increase in 8 years. let alone the personalized services we offer that big box can't provide. In terms of non-cam stuff: minimum $2 per min for text. Or sell a monthly rate, or both. Experiment, your profile is not set in stone =)

I hope I responded in a helpful manner and please never feel you have to out yourself to me here on sw

I have been having a very difficult time with the FC crash but as Nas says "life's a bitch but god forbid that bitch divorce me"

I am delighted to work with anyone who wants to work with me so please hit me up and sincere apologies to Jack and anyone else who felt iced out. I would kill for 48 hour days but still not an excuse.

Peace and love and hope everyone is having a wicked money night
    Last edited by loveshooks; 06-19-2018 at 01:52 AM. Reason: atrocious grammatical errors and spelling sux
    LiveCamModelShows.com

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

I had a guy that wanted a a 3 hour show but in my drop down menu the longest that a customer can choose is 90 minutes? Any way of fixing that?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Girly_Girl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Girly_Girl View Post
    I had a guy that wanted a a 3 hour show but in my drop down menu the longest that a customer can choose is 90 minutes? Any way of fixing that?
    you can have any time amounts or payment amounts you like, I just did 60-90 mins as a default, same with the tip buttons. Most profiles have tip buttons that go up to $300, there are a bunch of women with amounts much higher that get used with zero issues. And no they are not real life providers.

as I wrote earlier I get a LOT of updates and new applications, actually working through those right now. Now that everyone has a payment method (even a temp one) I am back to actually working on the site.

if you prefer not to out yourself to me, maybe wait a day or three and shoot me a message to up your time durations and/or tip buttons to whatever amounts you'd like, I get rate changes every day so your email will not stand out

but yeah, not a problem in any way whatsoever, hit me up when you're ready
    LiveCamModelShows.com

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,526 Times in 552 Posts

Is that new? As I've never done that but have been on the front page more than once
    Hey, sorry I don't check back here all that often. If you look at your general messages, the info is on one dated 1/16/2018 and titled Featured Placement

33. The Following User Says Thank You to chloemay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by chloemay View Post
    Hey, sorry I don't check back here all that often. If you look at your general messages, the info is on one dated 1/16/2018 and titled Featured Placement
    the FC crash has been kicking my ass and I am REALLY behind on promo and new apps. every week there's peeps who need new payment set-ups and a LOT of peeps have been returning to the site so I'm swamped there too

I will start back with interviews and the featured lottery soon, I'm getting close to having most site users set up with new payments. It's taken a lot longer than I thought. I also need to update new models, that hasn't been updated in a while either.

fuck FC, I'm almost as pissed at the time they've stolen as I with the money frozen

I'll def announce in the appropriate thread when I can get back to doing actual site work and promo

Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 Times in 1,400 Posts

When I log into the site it doesn't show me as online. Anyone else having this problem?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to JGB2009 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Low maintenance HIGH PERCENTAGE egg- Bingo
    So you mean you don t need to take your availability off from LCMS whenever you get busy somewhere else?
    Tired of closing my other site, skype, phone calls and texting any time I'm entering a show.
    Last edited by Ginnyyy; 06-18-2018 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Spelling
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    N: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.
    =^_^= CATocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginnyyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,590 Times in 766 Posts
    My Mood
    Flirty

Quote Originally Posted by loveshooks View Post
    you can have any time amounts or payment amounts you like, I just did 60-90 mins as a default, same with the tip buttons. Most profiles have tip buttons that go up to $300, there are a bunch of women with amounts much higher that get used with zero issues. And no they are not real life providers.

as I wrote earlier I get a LOT of updates and new applications, actually working through those right now. Now that everyone has a payment method (even a temp one) I am back to actually working on the site.

if you prefer not to out yourself to me, maybe wait a day or three and shoot me a message to up your time durations and/or tip buttons to whatever amounts you'd like, I get rate changes every day so your email will not stand out

but yeah, not a problem in any way whatsoever, hit me up when you're ready
    Trying to get in contact with you about my profile on lcms and getting verified for the cam model group. I haven't been able to get through on pm or get a response on skype. Can you please message me?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravenskyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by ravenskyy View Post
    Trying to get in contact with you about my profile on lcms and getting verified for the cam model group. I haven't been able to get through on pm or get a response on skype. Can you please message me?
    I honestly have not received a message from you. Can you PM me on twitter at @JesseQuinn69 or the @CamModelShows twit and I will get back to you asap and resolve both issues. Sincere apologies for the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by KarinaGiselle View Post
    Can we have (edit) as a payment method, please? <3
    I'd love to offer every payment option under the sun but as I've written before Every. Single. 3rd party payment system I've used in as both a cammer and site owner in the past 8 years has crashed and not only taken my money but my time in trying to find new ways to get peeps paid. Since FC crashed it's been over two months and I'm finally back on track, but if I counted the hours spent working with FC listees and finding new options for each the hours add up to weeks not days. That pisses me off as much as the $1000's I'm owed from my frozen account. Time is money, as well as consideration for prompt replies to emails and PMs that I admit I've been an utter failure at since the crash. I had to get everyone paid first, I hope you can understand that.

I am not going to use any system that does not offer any protection to each of us. At this point I'd be an idiot to do so.

The current options are

1) direct deposit to most nations (cost is 1.5% of the amount sent in including exchange fee)
    I won't out your nation but I can absolutely accommodate cheap and fast direct deposits (NOT wire which is crazy expensive) to your bank account in your nation in your local currency.

2) Paxum. If you need assistance expediting account verification and card delivery I do have a contact at Paxum provided by a cam chica who deserves an international holiday in her honorfor helping me and some other prior-FC chicas get set up there. If you need some help with that, hit me up

But yeah, no more sending thousands to companies who show no accountability and fuck us over every damn time. I joined Paxum as they pay you, then I pay them. And they do have options other than withdrawal to a debit card. With this system we are all protected, if they crash no one will be out funds and we can start the fun process of finding other options but no one will have their money stolen.

I hope you can understand my perspective on that

and please, Raven, hit me up. PMing you my skype now for the cam verification, please do send your verification pic (you holding a sign with your sw and the current date) and after we spend 20 seconds on cam saying hey my sw name is RavenSkyy (I'll turn on my cam too so you know I'm who I say I am) I'll send you an invite asap.

I'm sorry the past two months have been so hectic, I hope everyone is getting paid promptly by all their sites promptly via new methods.
    Last edited by loveshooks; 06-19-2018 at 01:39 AM. Reason: edited for the safety of listee funds owed by another site
    LiveCamModelShows.com

42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I remember your cam name. what I had started doing prior to the FC crash was remove (aka turn to drafts) the profiles of those who weren't using the site.

to be clear NO ONE is obligated to use the site and is welcome to come and go as they please and are always welcome to return. if it's been a year or two I do set profiles to drafts as it doesn't help listees who are active and available nor provide any benefit for dudes who want to pay for a show to scroll through lists of peeps who haven't been around. I get that, life circumstances (school, fam, other work) take precedence at times. As an indy chica you work when you want, I just didn't want the site to be filed with zombie profiles.

I'll republish your page with new design updates by tomorrow (Tuesday) at the latest and will add you to new models when I update that (it's been way too long) as technically you are 'new' tomorrow.

will email you tomorrow with some new login details for the admin and the lcms info sheet. Any changes needed to your page let me know.

Any questions or concerns or change in payment method (I'll write what I have in my email for you to update if needed) please provide the details if any and I very much look forward to working with you again

thank you for your message, hope all is amazing with you
    Last edited by loveshooks; 06-18-2018 at 09:32 PM. Reason: just got a chance to reread, fuck my grammar and spelling sx
    LiveCamModelShows.com

44. The Following User Says Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyyy View Post
    So you mean you don t need to take your availability off from LCMS whenever you get busy somewhere else?
    Tired of closing my other site, skype, phone calls and texting any time I'm entering a show.
    I run lcms and have been a cammer for 8 years, 6 solely indy. Based on my personal/anecdotal experience I think taking yourself offline every time you are otherwise occupied (on any site) is not a smart move. Cam chicas who have thriving independent businesses tend to be busy, or need a break for fresh air and food between sessions. Dudes NEED to know you're not just sitting there waiting for them to message you with bated breath.

In terms of login online duration, I've been playing around with it but 12 hours seems to work best. Log into online when you're available for cam/phone/text etc and close admin the page if you want, won't change your online status in any way. Good to bookmark though so you can get double confirmation on client payments

If you're in a show when a dude comes by, he can wait or come back another day. Last thing you want is dudes to feel you're at their beck and call.

No lcms client can interrupt your show if you have not yet added them. If they're added but disrespectful of your work and time and try to call you during a show, blocking them takes all of 10 seconds even during a call. Rid yoself of annoyance so you can continue your session in peace.

And please lmk so I can add them to the bad client list and I'll refund and ban them from the site.

Any questions on any of the above or anything else shoot me an email or post here, whichever you prefer.

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast