Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The LCMS Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The LCMS Thread

As a notoriously unreliable person who frequently takes months off work for health-related reasons and knows that it isn't always optional, I understand what Jesse might be going through and hope she's OK.

As a model who needed this week's payment in order to make rent this month, I'm incredibly disappointed. I wouldn't put myself in a position where other models rely on me in order to get their money, because I know I'm unreliable. My stress levels have increased tenfold because of this and it's literally the last thing I needed right now.
    Last edited by Luna66; 10-17-2020 at 03:00 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Luna66 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am so mad.. First payment is late, now I can't continue taking new custom clips payments because I don't know what's happening..
    I will loose my mind

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nastyaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,048 Times in 1,258 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyaa View Post
    I am so mad.. First payment is late, now I can't continue taking new custom clips payments because I don't know what's happening..
    I will loose my mind
    Maybe iwantclip.com is a option for you to sell custom clips? You also get a higher pay out % for custom clips on iwantclips.com , if i understood correctly than with 85%lcms
    Hugs! And yes, it sucks so hard!
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IvyRose View Post
    Maybe iwantclip.com is a option for you to sell custom clips? You also get a higher pay out % for custom clips on iwantclips.com , if i understood correctly than with 85%lcms
    Hugs! And yes, it sucks so hard!
    It's not possible.. I was charging 12$ per minute and those 15% were at my expense. But it was great, I had few 10+ customs a week and where I live In country where 2000$ is more than enough to live.. I'm afraid I would get less customs and my regulars are used to this price.. On IWC for 200$ clip, customer is paying 280$ and I think that's too much, idk.. :/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nastyaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,599 Times in 912 Posts

It's not possible.. I was charging 12$ per minute and those 15% were at my expense. But it was great, I had few 10+ customs a week and where I live In country where 2000$ is more than enough to live.. I'm afraid I would get less customs and my regulars are used to this price.. On IWC for 200$ clip, customer is paying 280$ and I think that's too much, idk.. :/
    OnlyFans and AVNStars, both have a payout of 80%.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CatBBW For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,048 Times in 1,258 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Oh i had no clue that customer pays 280 for a 200 clip! Nevertheles, if i were you i would just try it out anyways, I personally have the feeling that lcms will not be resolved (anytime soon.... hopefully it will, but i woudnt count on it).

You could even sell them at 175 if you are scared of loosing clients and tell them about the situation, than you sell at 25 less and they will pay around 55 ? more
    I honestly think youll keep selling. Bonus is that iwantclip has a exsisting clientbase on its own and theyare used to pulling out their wallet
    Its a site were a lot of findoms are on; there is even the option to make a %code, and instead of a discount you can choose also for clients to be able to add a +%.... dor example a 25% on top of what they pay
    And the best thing is, that i see a lot of girls with clients using a code to pay extra!

I think you can even make a discount code... you could even make the clip than the normall 200, and they can choose to add a discount code... just to see if they actually care about that 80more

Your client will than know that you dont intend to rip them off
    And you will be able to keep selling

Bec if you stop entirely there is obviously 0 income on the part you stop selling. Better to try things out. You might be surprise by the willingness of your clients to "help you out" if you mass-email the situation

Regs are usually customers who are really into you (hence why they are coming back for more,)
    Dont be afraid to give yourself a raise of price even with regs..... you evolve as a camgirl, and you get better at what you do with getting more experience. With this you certainly deserve a raise to, bec else it would mean we would be stuck at 1 price forever and ever.
    If people complain or say its out of their budget, you can "give them a good deal snd say you give "them a discount from your new price"...
    In this way i went double and after this even triple my skypeprice, some of my clients i give a "discount for being long time regulars" others agreed and pay the new price.... some even asked if they could pay the new price (i was willing to keep them at old, but they requested to pay higher)

Bottomline,: there are always options
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IvyRose View Post
    Oh i had no clue that customer pays 280 for a 200 clip! Nevertheles, if i were you i would just try it out anyways, I personally have the feeling that lcms will not be resolved (anytime soon.... hopefully it will, but i woudnt count on it).

You could even sell them at 175 if you are scared of loosing clients and tell them about the situation, than you sell at 25 less and they will pay around 55 ? more
    I honestly think youll keep selling. Bonus is that iwantclip has a exsisting clientbase on its own and theyare used to pulling out their wallet
    Its a site were a lot of findoms are on; there is even the option to make a %code, and instead of a discount you can choose also for clients to be able to add a +%.... dor example a 25% on top of what they pay
    And the best thing is, that i see a lot of girls with clients using a code to pay extra!

I think you can even make a discount code... you could even make the clip than the normall 200, and they can choose to add a discount code... just to see if they actually care about that 80more

Your client will than know that you dont intend to rip them off
    And you will be able to keep selling

Bec if you stop entirely there is obviously 0 income on the part you stop selling. Better to try things out. You might be surprise by the willingness of your clients to "help you out" if you mass-email the situation

Regs are usually customers who are really into you (hence why they are coming back for more,)
    Dont be afraid to give yourself a raise of price even with regs..... you evolve as a camgirl, and you get better at what you do with getting more experience. With this you certainly deserve a raise to, bec else it would mean we would be stuck at 1 price forever and ever.
    If people complain or say its out of their budget, you can "give them a good deal snd say you give "them a discount from your new price"...
    In this way i went double and after this even triple my skypeprice, some of my clients i give a "discount for being long time regulars" others agreed and pay the new price.... some even asked if they could pay the new price (i was willing to keep them at old, but they requested to pay higher)

Bottomline,: there are always options
    Thank you yeah, we could split that IWC% with clients now because I need money urgent and there you can request payment. I just opened ManyVids account and there you get paid on 1st and 16th so I would probably use that for later.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nastyaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,707 Times in 5,670 Posts

Thank you yeah, we could split that IWC% with clients now because I need money urgent and there you can request payment. I just opened ManyVids account and there you get paid on 1st and 16th so I would probably use that for later.

If you're interested in getting daily pay on ManyVids, you can sign up for the Boleyn Models daily pay service.
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...tantPay-Thread

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrownFox View Post
    If you're interested in getting daily pay on ManyVids, you can sign up for the Boleyn Models daily pay service.
    https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/sh...tantPay-Thread
    I emailed them but they haven't answed me since I think yesterday . Do you use it?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 729 Posts

oh wow I just read the last few pages due to no response from Jesse. This explains it. Hope things improve

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessRyan For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 772 Posts

I know this thread has kind of derailed into a discussion about indie site alternatives so just wanted to update that I decided to sign up with Erotifix. It seemed the most similar to the way LCMS is structured which I saw as a big plus: 85% cut, doesn't require the customer to create an account, weekly direct deposit. Only downside I can see so far is a $500 transaction limit, with customers limited to 2 transactions per 24 hours. On the upside, they were quick to respond to my questions when I emailed their support team (and also have a support phone number). After this LCMS communication fiasco, that was an important factor for me to consider.

Still keeping my fingers crossed that things at LCMS get resolved (mainly that I get the $3200 I am owed... so grateful for my savings account right now >_<), but I'm just going to move forward at this point because there's no use dwelling on it anymore.
    Last edited by anonamiss; 10-21-2020 at 01:51 PM.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member thatgingercamgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Thank you for the update Anonamiss! I too have been trying to find other options, good to know that Erotifix seems to be a great alternative.
    "Another fun and exciting evening tormenting the souls of men."

Stolen from a reg.
    "I've learned that you can't expect anyone to treat you how you want to be treated. What you can do is CHOOSE! You get to choose if you want to tolerate, engage or have them in your life or not. When you have options, you have peace and power."

-the Goddess Marina Starr

22. The Following User Says Thank You to thatgingercamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 17,707 Times in 5,670 Posts

I see that XXXCamBabes is still around.

I emailed them but they haven't answed me since I think yesterday . Do you use it?
    Yes, I and a lot of other ladies on this forum use Boleyn Models, and BM also posts here on the forum.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,189 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    I know this thread has kind of derailed into a discussion about indie site alternatives so just wanted to update that I decided to sign up with Erotifix. It seemed the most similar to the way LCMS is structured which I saw as a big plus: 85% cut, doesn't require the customer to create an account, weekly direct deposit. Only downside I can see so far is a $500 transaction limit, with customers limited to 2 transactions per 24 hours. On the upside, they were quick to respond to my questions when I emailed their support team (and also have a support phone number). After this LCMS communication fiasco, that was an important factor for me to consider.

Still keeping my fingers crossed that things at LCMS get resolved, but I'm just going to move forward at this point because there's no use dwelling on it anymore.
    I was told that they will charge the customer a $5 transaction fee which to me seems very high. Hopefully that isn't the case.
    Unlike IndieBill Boleyn Models isn't covering them at least as of yet but maybe that will change as they get a bit more known.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Still keeping my fingers crossed that things at LCMS get resolved, but I'm just going to move forward at this point because there's no use dwelling on it anymore.
    So they can go 2x500?

Also, is there minimum for payment? Do they have wire transfer? Are they safe?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nastyaa For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

So they can go 2x500?

Also, is there minimum for payment? Do they have wire transfer? Are they safe?
    Yes, $1000/day is the max limit, which can be done over two $500 transactions. Though apparently the customers have to pay a $5 fee per transaction, which means models can only technically charge up to $495 per transaction.

The four payout options I see offered are "eMailed Check", Direct Deposit, BoleynModels, and Paxum.

As for "are they safe" I've only seen a few models here mention their site, but from what I can tell they appear legit and their support has been helpful and responsive so far. On their directory page (https://erotifix.com/site/models) they seem to have a lot of models signed up. I am not sure about a minimum payment; there was nothing mentioned on their FAQ page or the payment page about it.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I was told that they will charge the customer a $5 transaction fee which to me seems very high. Hopefully that isn't the case.
    Unlike IndieBill Boleyn Models isn't covering them at least as of yet but maybe that will change as they get a bit more known.
    Oops, I responded to the post under yours first because I didn't see this one.

Yeah, it's $5 per transaction that the customer pays. Shrug. I don't think any of my regs will care since they're used to spending upwards of $300 a pop. I will probably just eat the $5 fee and subtract it out of my normal rates for them since I charge by the half hour or full hour on Skype, not by the minute.

On the payment page, BoleynModels was in fact listed as an option.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,255 Times in 1,804 Posts

i know things have generally been fine up until now, but still. this makes me highly skeptical of ever using another payment service where only one person is effectively running the whole business. in retrospect it seems like a huge red flag. maybe i'm overthinking.
    I don't think so. It's sad that not getting paid or worrying about not getting paid keeps happening in the cam world especially with someone like LS/Jesse. I always liked her and still do but not paying models or taking forever to pay them especially when this has happened to her in the past with an Indie company is not ok. If companies can not consistently pay their models then they need to hire someone who can or close down shop.

We have all seen time and time again how these sites keep fucking models over when it comes to payout. If it's not the owner of the site it's the payment processor or merchant/bank, if its not them it's an e-wallet service. At this point I think models need to seriously start taking business into their own hands even more than they are. Not exactly sure how models can do that but models need to do whatever they can to protect themselves as much as possible because at this point I feel like models are willing walking into the lion's mouth. With these smaller companies models at this point should know that it's not if their money will get stolen or never paid out it's when. These companies all end up being the same and ending the same in the end. These companies have showed their asses too many times for models to not wake tf up.
    Last edited by Blovely; 10-21-2020 at 05:15 PM. Reason: correction

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blovely For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blovely View Post
    At this point I think models need to seriously start taking business into their own hands even more than they are. Not exactly sure how models can do that but models need to do whatever they can to protect themselves as much as possible
    Yeah, it's rough. I've told a couple of my regs about this LCMS situation and one of them is getting really pushy about letting me pay him through Google Pay. He basically said "I REALLY want you to take my money; you are the most difficult model I've ever worked with in terms of getting payment to you, and I don't understand why you insist on giving other people a huge cut of your money" [this in both reference to the current situation, as well as when he first started asking for Skype shows. The whole time, I have insisted on using legit adult/indie processors, much to his annoyance.] He says he's paid multiple established porn stars through CashApp & Google for years and it's been fine.

He knows I feel super uncomfortable using a service that could be a huge chunk of my income while knowingly breaking TOS, but he also rightfully says "Yeah but it seems like you can't even trust your indie porn companies, so...." At this point, he's not wrong, and it's SO frustrating. I find myself weighing out the idea of "well who I do trust more not to fuck me over -- my reliable customer [who has become a like a close friend] of 3+ years, or some random indie site owner?"

Ugh. I think my final solution to this will be signing up for my own CCBill/high-risk merchant account and taking all of my payments directly. No third parties, no indie bullshit. But that is going to come with it's costs/downsides/challenges. I'm not quite ready to jump the gun on it but I am hoping to have it all in place by the end of the year, so I can start 2021 fresh and never use an indie site again.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 20,345 Times in 4,437 Posts
    My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Blovely View Post
    I don't think so. It's sad that not getting paid or worrying about not getting paid keeps happening in the cam world especially with someone like LS/Jesse. I always liked her and still do but not paying models or taking forever to pay them especially when this has happened to her in the past with an Indie company is not ok. If companies can not consistently pay their models then they need to hire someone who can or close down shop.

We have all seen time and time again how these sites keep fucking models over when it comes to payout. If it's not the owner of the site it's the payment processor or merchant/bank, if it not them it's an e-wallet service. At this point I think models need to seriously start taking business into their own hands even more than they are. Not exactly sure how models can do that but models need to do whatever they can to protect themselves as much as possible because at this point I feel like models are willing walking into the lioness mouth. With these smaller companies models at this point should know that it's not if their money will get stolen or never paid out it's when. These companies all end up being the same and ending the same in the end. These companies have showed their asses too many times for models to not wake tf up.
    This is why I advocate for bbs to go totally indy and start opening LLCs with DBAs and getting their own processor by any means necessary.

Believe In Your Brand

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kortneykay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

My earnings were pulled this morning/late last night. Maybe that is a good sign.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

My earnings were pulled this morning/late last night. Maybe that is a good sign.
    what do you mean your "earnings were pulled"?

42. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

^^ removed as if the new week was starting. They had just been sitting un-updated in my account for several weeks and never sent for payout

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

^^ removed as if the new week was starting. They had just been sitting un-updated in my account for several weeks and never sent for payout
    oh i see. that's interesting. i thought i recall mine updated/went blank right when the new week started on sunday, but i'm not 100% sure. it's blank now. i just assumed that was automated.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

oh i see. that's interesting. i thought i recall mine updated/went blank right when the new week started on sunday, but i'm not 100% sure. it's blank now. i just assumed that was automated.
    tbh I did to until it just sat there lol

48. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast