Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The LCMS Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 Times in 1,655 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Default Re: The LCMS Thread

Just my two cents but I dont think it is a good idea to blast the sites to the customers - Yes this is messed up that payments are late but like mentioned above guys are already annoying and obnoxious at times about doing cashapp/paypal/google etc..... and some are new to indy and nervous about using some indy sites -- I feel it would be better to not share the current situation in full and feed into that - If I decide to direct a customer to another processor my story will be that the site is not able to process payments at the moment so I need you to pay here ( wherever) -- they dont need all of the dirty details

Is there a thread started already started about AVN & Erotifix?? If not it would be awesome if one of you ladies with some knowledge of the sites started one so all of this great info doesn't get buried here and we would have a place to post updates

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 772 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_Fox View Post
    Just my two cents but I dont think it is a good idea to blast the sites to the customers - Yes this is messed up that payments are late but like mentioned above guys are already annoying and obnoxious at times about doing cashapp/paypal/google etc..... and some are new to indy and nervous about using some indy sites -- I feel it would be better to not share the current situation in full and feed into that - If I decide to direct a customer to another processor my story will be that the site is not able to process payments at the moment so I need you to pay here ( wherever) -- they dont need all of the dirty details

Is there a thread started already started about AVN & Erotifix?? If not it would be awesome if one of you ladies with some knowledge of the sites started one so all of this great info doesn't get buried here and we would have a place to post updates
    not sure if that was directed or partially directed at me/my comments, but yeah, fair enough. I wouldn't say I put LCMS on blast/gave "dirty details", really I just told one of my regs that I was stressed because my payment was late, and that i'd probably have to find another site for the time being. not surprisingly he was basically like "well how do you know your payments will be reliable with this new processor? just let me send you money directly." a few of my guys have spent a lot on me via LCMS over the past year, so to just all of a sudden be like "oh btw i need you to pay me at this brand new site" naturally makes them a bit suspicious. they want to be sure their info is safe and that i'm actually going to get their money, which I think is a valid concern.

anyway i'm about to start a shift on another site so i can't make a new thread right now but i agree we should start some new ones about the other indie options.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post
    not sure if that was directed or partially directed at me/my comments, but yeah, fair enough. I wouldn't say I put LCMS on blast/gave "dirty details", really I just told one of my regs that I was stressed because my payment was late, and that i'd probably have to find another site for the time being. not surprisingly he was basically like "well how do you know your payments will be reliable with this new processor? just let me send you money directly." a few of my guys have spent a lot on me via LCMS over the past year, so to just all of a sudden be like "oh btw i need you to pay me at this brand new site" naturally makes them a bit suspicious. they want to be sure their info is safe and that i'm actually going to get their money, which I think is a valid concern.

anyway i'm about to start a shift on another site so i can't make a new thread right now but i agree we should start some new ones about the other indie options.
    The thing is, he's never going to be "sending you the money directly". It always be through a payment processor of one kind or another. While a lot of the indie processors can be flaky and some have gone AWOL, vanilla processors can also leave you in the lurch if they ever figure out what you are up to. And trusting the customer sending the payment isn't the only thing that matters. If Paypal or Google figure out what your business is through some other means, they might ban you from the service entirely, compromising your ability to operate a vanilla hustle that uses their service or to pay people for vanilla things. It's not worth the risk.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spemily For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 Times in 1,655 Posts
    My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by anonamiss View Post

Not directed at you at all!!! This is a bad situation with no really good answers. I have been mulling this over and over and over myself trying to decide the best way to handle it. We are all in this together, my intention was not to call you or anyone else out. What you did was exactly what I initially thought I would do. After having some time to think about it I thought I would try what I mentioned. Would love to hear any other thoughts/ideas/input..........

@spemily - years ago I lost 800.00 from GreenDot I tried for weeks and weeks to get my money from them but they kept sending me in a circle and I finally gave up - learned my lesson

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikki_Fox For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spemily View Post
    The thing is, he's never going to be "sending you the money directly". It always be through a payment processor of one kind or another. While a lot of the indie processors can be flaky and some have gone AWOL, vanilla processors can also leave you in the lurch if they ever figure out what you are up to. And trusting the customer sending the payment isn't the only thing that matters. If Paypal or Google figure out what your business is through some other means, they might ban you from the service entirely, compromising your ability to operate a vanilla hustle that uses their service or to pay people for vanilla things. It's not worth the risk.
    oh yeah i am very aware and i ranted about this on the previous page, lol. i've been camming nearly 7 years and i've always had the stern policy of never taking a payment via mainstream/vanilla apps, period. i also do vanilla work that is paid through paypal so hell no am i going to possibly compromise that. this situation just sucks so i can't say it's not tempting to take the risk. i won't, but it's definitely tempting, especially with 'trusted' regs.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 21,830 Times in 6,072 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Has anyone's payments started to come in yet?
    This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone. But it will pass.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,771 Times in 1,189 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Mine hasn't

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    Mine hasn't

Hey all, I have emailed Steven and her mom again hoping for some real help as I got no where last time now that 3 payouts are now not done i got some movement.
    Her landlord told her mom she saw Jesse yesterday and will go to her apt soon as she can to get her to contact her or me and make the payouts
    Crossing fingers here for all of us that Jesse will do the right thing by us all.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jolee For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

No payments for me.

Thank you so much for the update Jolee. I'm hopeful we'll all get paid.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,048 Times in 1,258 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by PhatGirlDynomite!!! View Post
    Nope, not yet

Also wanted to thank Jolee!!!
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

20. The Following User Says Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member thatgingercamgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Thank you Jolee! It's good to know that she is at the very least okay. I'm still hoping that we all get our payouts. Thank you to everyone that has shared info on this thread, it's been immensely helpful.
    "Another fun and exciting evening tormenting the souls of men."

Stolen from a reg.
    "I've learned that you can't expect anyone to treat you how you want to be treated. What you can do is CHOOSE! You get to choose if you want to tolerate, engage or have them in your life or not. When you have options, you have peace and power."

-the Goddess Marina Starr

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thatgingercamgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 9,539 Times in 3,496 Posts
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I had an account with ccbill but they keep back 6 months worth of your money to insure against chargebacks and it's around 500 fee to be able to take MasterCard (or visa, possibly both can't remember). Absolutely not worth it in my eyes, they're not set up for individual models. They work better as a large site processor.
    "If you want to earn more, learn more" ~ Zig Ziglar

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sexysusie For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sexysusie View Post
    I had an account with ccbill but they keep back 6 months worth of your money to insure against chargebacks and it's around 500 fee to be able to take MasterCard (or visa, possibly both can't remember). Absolutely not worth it in my eyes, they're not set up for individual models. They work better as a large site processor.
    I think it really depends on individual model circumstances. I did the math and based on what I've made year-to-date on indie clients, it seems I would net at least several thousand dollars more with CCBill compared to giving up 15-20% to an indie site.

EDIT: I just deleted a chunk of my post because I'm realizing I was probably wrong about my calculations... I am now seeing the transaction fees appear way higher than I initially thought for adult-specific businesses. Anyway looks like I have a lot more research to do. At the end of the day though, it's ultimately going to come down to weighing how much I want to be in control of my money versus continuing to work with indie sites, as more of them shut down or become unreliable.

[Sorry for thread derail... I started a thread with a CCBill question a little while back if mods want to move this there]
    Last edited by anonamiss; 10-24-2020 at 12:29 PM. Reason: miscalculations/wrong info

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,488 Times in 697 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Don’t know why I have this feeling of disappointment. At this point, I doubt there is a major force that caused this chaos. And while some might judge me for saying it, probably we’re never gonna see our money.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to euro_princess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by euro_princess View Post
    Don’t know why I have this feeling of disappointment. At this point, I doubt there is a major force that caused this chaos. And while some might judge me for saying it, probably we’re never gonna see our money.
    I feel the same
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I have been still trying, but as of today, All sources are exhausted. We are all at the mercy of Jesse to get her shit together. Steven doesn't want any more emails and does not wish to contact Jesse; her mom bless her heart and has been trying as much as I have with nothing. She is worried and frustrated.
    She and Steven ended the marriage yet again 2 months ago; she is fine, sad -- No excuse for this. Not Impressed! This is so unacceptable you do not ever put your personal issues before business especially holding other people's hard-earned income. They pay rent mortgages, food on the table for their families etc. I am beyond pissed I am seeing red!!

I wish I had better news and what I have said what breaks the agreement, but I don't give a shit anymore. People deserve real answers!!!!!
    Last edited by jolee; 10-27-2020 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Thank you Jolee, without you all of the performers working through lcms would be completely in the dark

Thanks yet again for trying.

Its up to Jesse to clean up this mess.

I should have trusted my gutinstict, the moment Jesse became unavailable I felt something wasnt right.
    Last edited by IvyRose; 10-26-2020 at 09:40 AM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Featured Member
    Thanks

oof, i had a customer who i haven't done a show with in a while send me an unprompted tip on LCMS last night. thankfully it was only $25, but still... frustrating. now i have more random money floating around in her accounts. jesse owes me over three thousand dollars and it sounds like she is just sitting at home ignoring everyone? this is reprehensible.

i found phone numbers listed on two of her sites contact pages:
    https://www.livecammodelshows.com/contact/
    https://quinn69.com/contact/

unfortunately when i tried to call the first one i just got an automated response from my phone provider basically saying my plan doesn't cover international numbers. wondering if anyone else might have success. (highly doubt it but maybe worth a shot.)

the second one is out of service.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to anonamiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,049 Times in 2,244 Posts

Just wanted to thank Jolee so much for all the effort. This cannot be easy for you, plus you’re under contract and such, so thank you for doing everything you could do, for models, some of whom never even worked for GPC (like myself). The way that you’ve tried to help us, despite not being obligated to, is amazing. If you ever open a site again, I’ll gladly work with you.

As for everything else, I’m immeasurably disappointed. For years LCMS was the industry leader in terms of payout % and transparency and ethics. That’s gone now and it’s actually gutting. IndieBill shut down the other day without warning, and who knows which other payment processors will follow. In a world where we’re seemingly slowly losing the ability to get paid for our work (especially those of us who don’t live in the US), sites like LCMS were gold. Personally, I am hoping that Jesse is mentally ok. I too have done some rash things in the past when I wasn’t in my right mind, so I know what it is to be in that space and to be struggling. Does it excuse any of this? Hell no.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SimoneGray For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm so sad to read this thread. Genuinely so sorry for all of you awaiting payment and going through this.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen25 For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213