Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The LCMS Thread

Thanks
    Thanked 10,893 Times in 1,889 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

Default Re: The LCMS Thread

I am deeply sorry y'all

no excuse but to explain what occurred; I had an accident and was in the hospital here in JA for days. no computer and even if I had one I was looped up on (non-opiate) painkillers and could not think straight. rule number one: do not handle money if not of sound mind

steven promised he would get y'all paid and did not. needless to say he has been fired and the new team is me, Jolee and my mom. she (my mom) already knew the system but was afraid to make a mistake. she was under some stress as well. flew in to keep me company.

we're working through steven's errors in the marginal work he did perform (some peeps under paid, some over paid, some not at all) as I speak. all this will be done today. anyone owed payment will incur no fees in sending and I am deeply sorry this occurred. all under-payments will be covered by me, over payments I'll send him the bill as I feel it is unfair for you to jump through hoops to ascertain who is owed what. been there too many times myself.

I would walk through fire before letting any of you down. anyone who feels they deserve extra compensation for the delay hit me up, you deserve that and am happy to pay.

sincere apologies and I am very thankful that I now work with three women who understand that the trust you place in my sites is an honor and an obligation.

any questions please hit me up

also, I am no longer a mod here due to a climate of censorship I find abhorrent. I still have the mod tag but that's a word, not the reality

I understand it will take some time to redeem your trust in me and willing to do whatever that takes, for anyone amenable

deeply sorry for all this

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,932 Times in 2,623 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by loveshooks View Post
    I am deeply sorry y'all

no excuse but to explain what occurred; I had an accident and was in the hospital here in JA for days. no computer and even if I had one I was looped up on (non-opiate) painkillers and could not think straight. rule number one: do not handle money if not of sound mind

steven promised he would get y'all paid and did not. needless to say he has been fired and the new team is me, Jolee and my mom. she (my mom) already knew the system but was afraid to make a mistake. she was under some stress as well. flew in to keep me company.

we're working through steven's errors in the marginal work he did perform (some peeps under paid, some over paid, some not at all) as I speak. all this will be done today. anyone owed payment will incur no fees in sending and I am deeply sorry this occurred. all under-payments will be covered by me, over payments I'll send him the bill as I feel it is unfair for you to jump through hoops to ascertain who is owed what. been there too many times myself.

I would walk through fire before letting any of you down. anyone who feels they deserve extra compensation for the delay hit me up, you deserve that and am happy to pay.

sincere apologies and I am very thankful that I now work with three women who understand that the trust you place in my sites is an honor and an obligation.

any questions please hit me up

also, I am no longer a mod here due to a climate of censorship I find abhorrent. I still have the mod tag but that's a word, not the reality

I understand it will take some time to redeem your trust in me and willing to do whatever that takes, for anyone amenable

deeply sorry for all this

Im so sorry to read this Jesse. I hope that you're doing better and will be alright

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,186 Times in 1,151 Posts

I'm really sorry to hear that, loveshooks! I was worried that something bad had happened, as you are very trustworthy and reliable. Please don't worry about it or feel guilty, shit happens!

I got my payment in yesterday, and it's accurate. It was only a small payment, so it's not the end of the world for me, I was just curious about what might've happened. I'm relieved to hear from you & I hope you feel better soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Smurfette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 281 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

My payment's overdue this week again. LH pls halp

LCMS is my main source of income right now as I can't cam much. I really don't want to direct my Skype regs elsewhere as LCMS is a great payment processor, but having the insecurity of wondering when/if I'm going to get paid while missing bill deadlines is agonizing.

I know you're going through some tough stuff right now LH. Okay, system shakiness can't be helped, I completely understand and sympathize and I don't blame you at all. But even if you and your team can't answer emails, can we just have like a brief acknowledgement message on the dashboard when a payment is going to be delayed and an estimation of when it would come?

Just having the payment time pass by with no payment, no response to email, no explanation, acknowledgement or reassurance is really doing a number on my anxiety. And tomorrow I'm going to have to go to my landlord and apologize for being short in rent again and when she asks me when I'll pay, all I can do is shrug because I have zero idea when LCMS will come through.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to heyho For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

this is such a personal and professional embarrassment and I am deeply sorry

aside from being in the hospital, my soon to be ex-husband changed every single one of my passwords, as well as the recovery email addresses and phone number (neither to which I had access as they were his). Which meant not even Jolee or my mom could help run things while I recovered from the accident.

He even reported my bank cards stolen, I had to borrow money (repaid the moment I spoke to my bank) from my 75 year old Rasta cab dude as I had access to nothing.

I fixed that with every service I use (email, twitters, bank accounts, my payroll services etc etc) which took hours. and then he did it again. I really hate the police but I threatened to call them and report his harassment so he would stop. basically he wants me back and is furious that I won't take him back. just hours of time even gaining access to the services I need to pay people.

all this started because we had a non-yelling, non-violent fight about when I would get my cats back.

I saw that you received a new booking the other day (I am honored that you still trust me after all this) and last night after midnight I sent you a payment up to September 11. It's due to arrive tomorrow (September 13)

I'm so sorry about this. If you have incurred any costs due to these delays please let me know and I'll happily cover them

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,393 Times in 281 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I've got paid, thank you LH, I really appreciate it. Also really cool of you to release my pay up to the 11th!

Like I said LCMS has been a great egg to have in my basket and I'm not going anywhere. Your model support has always been top-notch under normal circumstances and I know you're as trustworthy and honest a businesswoman as it gets. I've been with LCMS since you started and this is the first time it's ever given me anything to worry about, which is pretty dang solid. Got my rent paid so we cool.

I'm horrified to read what your ex has done and you have all my sympathy. I hope you get your cats back! Biggest bullet dodge ever husband-wise, I can't imagine how hard dealing with these sociopathic tantrums must've been. Hugs

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heyho For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

NO thanks to me warranted or necessary

if anything, thank you for truth in a space very much non-conducive to that

why I still have the mod stars (though pretty and purple aka my fav color but I do NOT want to be a mod). in what I see and hear privately from peeps this is not a team of with I wish to be a part. it has become a censorial dictatorship.

you are a brave woman who speaks your truth

immense respect for that esp during the current climate of this space that takes courage

14. The Following User Says Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,348 Times in 572 Posts

this is such a personal and professional embarrassment and I am deeply sorry

aside from being in the hospital, my soon to be ex-husband changed every single one of my passwords, as well as the recovery email addresses and phone number (neither to which I had access as they were his). Which meant not even Jolee or my mom could help run things while I recovered from the accident.

He even reported my bank cards stolen, I had to borrow money (repaid the moment I spoke to my bank) from my 75 year old Rasta cab dude as I had access to nothing.

I fixed that with every service I use (email, twitters, bank accounts, my payroll services etc etc) which took hours. and then he did it again. I really hate the police but I threatened to call them and report his harassment so he would stop. basically he wants me back and is furious that I won't take him back. just hours of time even gaining access to the services I need to pay people.

all this started because we had a non-yelling, non-violent fight about when I would get my cats back.

I saw that you received a new booking the other day (I am honored that you still trust me after all this) and last night after midnight I sent you a payment up to September 11. It's due to arrive tomorrow (September 13)

I'm so sorry about this. If you have incurred any costs due to these delays please let me know and I'll happily cover them
    I am sorry to hear you are going thru this LH. I hope you can get your cats back (I'm a cat person) and recover fast.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seicento For This Useful Post:

Thanks

NO thanks to me warranted or necessary

if anything, thank you for truth in a space very much non-conducive to that

why I still have the mod stars (though pretty and purple aka my fav color but I do NOT want to be a mod). in what I see and hear privately from peeps this is not a team of with I wish to be a part. it has become a censorial dictatorship.
    Sorry loveshooks for what youre going through. I'm also def going to sign up when I have more time. Stay strong, we need you!!!

I love cats too.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by magicgembliss View Post
    Sorry loveshooks for what youre going through. I'm also def going to sign up when I have more time. Stay strong, we need you!!!

I love cats too.
    those who don't? absolutely question their sanity

my issue with my two boys and one girl is that when Jamaica lifted their Brit colonial 'rules' on pet importation on CA cats they had been living in Belize for a year (not an 'approved' nation), so no longer 'Canadian' cats until 6 months back in Canada being spoiled rotten by my parents.

totally a trait I learned from them, genetic heritage of something. they have 6 cats of their own, all strays and one with feline HIV (who I swear will outlive us all)

all the other cats have been vaccinated against it, though the vaccine can actually produce false positive results, my parents are very responsible

because of this my boys and my girl live downstairs, no exposure. worst case I'll get them back in December. Just Steven promised sooner as he went to school with the importation dude. it's been so hard being apart, my babes are my family.

when I DO get them back they'll be like "what? we no longer receive mountains of temptations treats every morning anymore!?!"

thank you all for your faith, kindness and trust in me in such a difficult time that has also affected YOU all unfairly

if any of this crap caused you a cent lmk, I pay my bills and you deserve that

much love for all the love

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks

when I DO get them back they'll be like "what? we no longer receive mountains of temptations treats every morning anymore!?!"
    Mine go crazy for those things and will eat them endlessly, they're like cat crack.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi LH,

Is there a better way for me to get into contact with you than email? I am 2 weeks behind in my payout and now see the situation here. I'm not in dire straits but I have a good chunk of change put through on LCMS and would love to figure out an ETA.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to queenchrissy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 702 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I hope things improve for you and you get your furbabies back soon!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by queenchrissy View Post
    Hi LH,

Is there a better way for me to get into contact with you than email? I am 2 weeks behind in my payout and now see the situation here. I'm not in dire straits but I have a good chunk of change put through on LCMS and would love to figure out an ETA.
    twitter is the best way right now, I cannot keep up with my inboxes

first off: THANK YOU for speaking publicly. while I still had this mod tag I need removed I understand that puts the peeps I work with in a difficult position. do I say something and face repercussion? from me, never. no

secondly: there is no need to ever justify wanting your own money. it's not mine, it is yours and you deserve it

when my dude reported all my bank accounts all the payments I had sent were canceled. over 500 peeps. then I started again, and got to the 'L's' on the alphabetical list when he did it again. I can still use my bank cards so I think he stopped, but I do need to go through each payment to ensure they went through

to save some time and hopefully regain trust everyone owed will be paid up to Sept 13 (yesterday). from there I will get back on track

not that this has ANY bearing on my responsibility to y'all, but you know the sociological principle of the bee sting theory. One you can deal with, 100 and you can't. broke up with my dude who fucked with not just me but all of YOU, got hit by a car and found out today one of the two uncles who raised me (my dad wasn't around much growing up) died last night.

I am really trying to hold things together and will be spending the day as I have been since 6ish am getting y'all your money.

No excuses though. Deeply sorry for all of this and again, if anyone is a cent out of pocket due to these delays hit me up via private DM on twitter and I will cover those costs. my issues are not yours, nor should you be out of pocket for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    I hope things improve for you and you get your furbabies back soon!
    thank you

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to loveshooks For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm sorry for all of this LS, things will get better!
    i feel left out tho i haven't been paid yed and i have money there from august, can you please point me out where to send you a message? which twitter?
    thank you!

Thanks

Same I still haven't received a notification of being paid out.

I tweeted you on LCMS's account but I'd obviously love to not hash this out publicly if possible. I understand the delays just would love some communication about what's going on and ETAs as they change.

Believe it or not you're still the most reliable 85% payout processor so I'd hope to be able to keep charging all my skypes and customs through.

Thanks.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to queenchrissy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, definetly not going anywhere, I'm hoping Jesse gets things back in track again as allways

Thanks

twitter is the best way right now, I cannot keep up with my inboxes

first off: THANK YOU for speaking publicly. while I still had this mod tag I need removed I understand that puts the peeps I work with in a difficult position. do I say something and face repercussion? from me, never. no

secondly: there is no need to ever justify wanting your own money. it's not mine, it is yours and you deserve it

when my dude reported all my bank accounts all the payments I had sent were canceled. over 500 peeps. then I started again, and got to the 'L's' on the alphabetical list when he did it again. I can still use my bank cards so I think he stopped, but I do need to go through each payment to ensure they went through

to save some time and hopefully regain trust everyone owed will be paid up to Sept 13 (yesterday). from there I will get back on track

not that this has ANY bearing on my responsibility to y'all, but you know the sociological principle of the bee sting theory. One you can deal with, 100 and you can't. broke up with my dude who fucked with not just me but all of YOU, got hit by a car and found out today one of the two uncles who raised me (my dad wasn't around much growing up) died last night.

I am really trying to hold things together and will be spending the day as I have been since 6ish am getting y'all your money.

No excuses though. Deeply sorry for all of this and again, if anyone is a cent out of pocket due to these delays hit me up via private DM on twitter and I will cover those costs. my issues are not yours, nor should you be out of pocket for them.

thank you
    So sorry to hear of your troubles Jesse. I only came on this thread because I'm a little behind with payment (but it's not much) so please don't worry. I can wait. Just wanted to see if everything was okay. Also, I saw there was another Indy site which appears to use 'JS networks' as payment, but don't know if it's related to you. I have signed up. Could you please confirm? The site is girlsprivatecam dot com. Thank you x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Yes, there are sister sites for processing purposes. I have recently signed up there first, am adding LCMS very soon too.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyyy View Post
    Yes, there are sister sites for processing purposes. I have recently signed up there first, am adding LCMS very soon too.
    Thank you. I actually had no clue about this site...lol.

Thanks

Tried to reach you on Twitter, e-mail, message from the site and this forum, no one is answering! i'm starting to be really concerned now.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to MsJess For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
    Tried to reach you on Twitter, e-mail, message from the site and this forum, no one is answering! i'm starting to be really concerned now.
    Ditto this radio silence is killing me.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to queenchrissy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There's someone on twitter tho, they are tweeting the girls are online so, why not answer and say hey we are busy or something?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 702 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Quote Originally Posted by MsJess View Post
    There's someone on twitter tho, they are tweeting the girls are online so, why not answer and say hey we are busy or something?
    I thought those were all tweets put out by the girls themselves from their admin page. I usually use the tweet option when I log in there

Thanks
    Thanked 6,574 Times in 2,180 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

How many of you are still waiting for payments?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast