Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The LCMS Thread

Thanks

Default Re: The LCMS Thread

I'm still waiting for everything from the week of August 19th onwards.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,789 Times in 815 Posts
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I received payment yesterday afternoon so it's coming ladies

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperPookie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 508 Posts
    My Mood
    Busy

Damn Jesse I'm so sorry for all you're going through. I hope things get smoothed out for you and life is easier. Sending healing vibes for your body and heart! I hope your ex sees sense and realizes this is no damn way to get you back and stops messing with your biz, I can't imagine how stressful all this must be.
    I haven't had any customs in a few weeks and for once I'm grateful for that!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SophiaSylvan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Nada for me ��

Thanks

Received my notification of payment. Thanks Jesse I'm sure it's been very stressful!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to queenchrissy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hopefully i'll be next! *crosses fingers*

Thanks

I've sent 2 emails and sent a message on Twitter regarding a payment I thought I was receiving on Friday and haven't gotten a reply back to anything. My bank account got overdrawn and I got charged an overdraft fee; this is getting really frustrating with the radio silence.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,277 Times in 5,498 Posts

I'm just reading this. Loveshooks, I am so sorry for everything your ex has put you through. You are such a sweetheart, and have been wonderful on here over the years. *HUG*
    "You'll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy...look in the dictionary between SHIT and SYPHILIS! That's where you'll find my sympathy!" - Major Payne

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrownFox For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Thanks

Big hugs and support, Jesse. It will get better! We care about you out here in the camworld!! And we need your indie site too!! lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Tired Re: The LCMS Thread

no payment for me yet

Thanks
    Thanked 5,653 Times in 1,185 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Jesse, thinking about you a lot!
    Thanks for still taking care of lcms even though you are in such a rough situation right now. I hope things will look up for you so very soon, you are such a amazing person.
    I have full confidence in you pulling through this hard time and kicking its ass

You can do this Jesse!
    Hugs and if I can help with anything at all, just let me know
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

17. The Following User Says Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks

i would love to have my money before the month finishes please!

Curious Guest
    Thanks

hello, I haven't received any money yet and nobody answer my emails ! I need the money urgent !!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Hi, I did receive all my backpay but was wondering if payouts are now back on schedule so that I can budget for the $ that I earned from the week ending last Saturday evening at it's standard time?

Thanks

They are not back in schedule, i haven't been paid.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPookie View Post
    was wondering if payouts are now back on schedule

Thanks
    Thanked 18,315 Times in 5,035 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love

Are any of you here processing payments on her sister site girlsprivatecam? I wonder if they're having the same payment issues that Livecammodelshows is? It appears that she's still processing payments while some have been waiting for payouts from a month ago. Why are some people getting paid while others are not and aren't even getting a response to their inquiries?

I'm not asking for an explanation to be made publicly, but can those still looking for their money get a response?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhatGirlDynomite!!! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,943 Times in 1,892 Posts
    My Mood
    Happy

I am going to explain what occured. This is not an excuse, simply what happened.

I broke up with my partner of 14 years. My choice. Then I got hit by a drunk driver (not hard, he was going slow and just jumped the curb while I was walking down the street). Still, fractured leg and concussion and real pain. My head was very cloudy for days. while I have no brain damage, I apparently flew about 3 feet and landed on my head. I wasn't able to think clearly. Things that took and hour started to take a day. Still, I set up all the payments for that week.

The my ex decided he wanted me back and when I said no he got angry and reported my 3 different payroll systems as hacked. All the payments got canceled and I spent hours dealing with each company to rectify the situation. Then I started payments again, got to the 'L's' (I do the lists alphabetically) and he did it again. I had to threaten to call the cops on him, and I hate the police.

So I had to start all over. Then my uncle who raised me died. A profound loss. I completely lost it, total breakdown. I was offlne for days. Jolee was trying to contact me in every way she could and I was not turning on my computer.

I like to think of myself as a strong person. In almost 5 years I've gone through two payroll crashes, multiple international moves and never cracked. This though was all too much all at once. I just snapped.

I managed to shake myself out of it on Saturday, and have paid everyone owed up to September 28 to compensate for the delay

I do find the delay inexcusable and I know how much this has affected some of you.

The ETAs are:

non-US direct deposit Monday to Wednesday depending on nation. ACH Wednesday, check thursday and Paxum immediate.

Please know Jolee had NOTHING to do with this and I owe her a tremendous apology. I owe y'all an apology as well.

I understand I've irrevocably lost the trust of some of you, I hope for the rest I can redeem myself.

Profound apologies.

I won't be on sw or at least in cc very much as I find the tenor of the subforum has changed in a way that makes me very uncomfortable due to what I consider to be overly censorial practice, but I will check in from time to time.

Before all this happened I also requested to be removed from the mod team due to the above issue in this space. I hope my replacement will bring the space back to the supportive and open community it used to be.

Veteran Member
    Thanks

“When sorrows come, they come not single spies. But in battalions!”
    ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet

Shakespeare always made me feel better

I'll still be signing up next week!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magicgembliss For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,653 Times in 1,185 Posts
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

So sorry to hear about your loss Jesse, big big hugs.
    I hope you can surround yourself with people who you love and can bring you some relief and at least distraction from all the chaos around you.
    If you ever need a listening ear or someone to just have some random asmall talk or laugh with, you have my mail and twitter
    Too bad you life so far away, wish I could give you a realtime hug

Dont be to harsh on yourself regarding the delayed payments. Yoyve been through a lot, and even if you dont want it to be part or a excuse for the delay... well it is, and there was nothing you could have done to prevend this, totalky out of your hands

Take care Jesse, know I value you as a person a whole frigging lot, and I am sending you strenth and positive vibes e very day

Ps gratefull to have lcms as one of my mainsites and to work together with you. You always give awesome modelsupport, you have a amazing site with a ultrahigh %, and I simply love to work together with you asnd not a random big corp. or dude.

Shit happens esp when you are a smaller site run by only a couple of peeps vs a bigbox with a whole team.. thats also the reason you can give us the high %, in the first place

Hugs!!!!
    You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar

"Be thankful for the troubles of your job. They provide about half your income Robert R. Updegraff

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IvyRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 Times in 2,635 Posts
    My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by loveshooks View Post
    I am going to explain what occured. This is not an excuse, simply what happened.

I broke up with my partner of 14 years. My choice. Then I got hit by a drunk driver (not hard, he was going slow and just jumped the curb while I was walking down the street). Still, fractured leg and concussion and real pain. My head was very cloudy for days. while I have no brain damage, I apparently flew about 3 feet and landed on my head. I wasn't able to think clearly. Things that took and hour started to take a day. Still, I set up all the payments for that week.

The my ex decided he wanted me back and when I said no he got angry and reported my 3 different payroll systems as hacked. All the payments got canceled and I spent hours dealing with each company to rectify the situation. Then I started payments again, got to the 'L's' (I do the lists alphabetically) and he did it again. I had to threaten to call the cops on him, and I hate the police.

So I had to start all over. Then my uncle who raised me died. A profound loss. I completely lost it, total breakdown. I was offlne for days. Jolee was trying to contact me in every way she could and I was not turning on my computer.

I like to think of myself as a strong person. In almost 5 years I've gone through two payroll crashes, multiple international moves and never cracked. This though was all too much all at once. I just snapped.

I managed to shake myself out of it on Saturday, and have paid everyone owed up to September 28 to compensate for the delay

I do find the delay inexcusable and I know how much this has affected some of you.

The ETAs are:

non-US direct deposit Monday to Wednesday depending on nation. ACH Wednesday, check thursday and Paxum immediate.

Please know Jolee had NOTHING to do with this and I owe her a tremendous apology. I owe y'all an apology as well.

I understand I've irrevocably lost the trust of some of you, I hope for the rest I can redeem myself.

Profound apologies.

I won't be on sw or at least in cc very much as I find the tenor of the subforum has changed in a way that makes me very uncomfortable due to what I consider to be overly censorial practice, but I will check in from time to time.

Before all this happened I also requested to be removed from the mod team due to the above issue in this space. I hope my replacement will bring the space back to the supportive and open community it used to be.

I am so sorry Jesse. That's a lot to deal with, no one can blame you for stepping back for a bit, I think thats totally normal.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaneBurgess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Jesse and Joleen are great. I got approved fast and everything went smooth regarding my LCMS listing.
    Microsoft re-added Movie Maker feature and hid it in the Windows photos app. Open any video with the Windows photos app to check the basic editing options.

Let's connect on Twitter
    My Membership Site
    roybrown450: Bet u got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
    Catocracy!! Yes!! Fellows, help the poor little pets w/o a home

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginnyyy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I just sent in an application under "WorshipNikita." Just wanted to make sure you are still accepting models.
    Professional badgal.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to JamaicanAliesha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Aside from the application, I hope everything is going alright with you. Thank you for creating this platform for us.
    Professional badgal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I hope everything has settled in to the extent such a stressful and mentally draining situation can.

Ladies: have you noticed a significant drop in LCMS traffic or am I just personally doing horrid?I don't remember the last time I got a new add from here

Veteran Member
    Thanks

are things back to normal now?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234