Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: did any of you ever live in apartment you hated you were unhappy in

Thanks

Default Re: did any of you ever live in apartment you hated you were unhappy in

Writing here about this only makes things upsetting. And I did not even memtion other problems in here.
    Anyone has any ideas for more isolated living?
    I need four walls door and food and water i can buy nearby and fast internet. Less people the better. Any cities countries areas post ideas I want to find a Home

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dorothea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,928 Times in 4,753 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah

Probably buy some land and build a tiny house or put a camper for a temporary isolated living

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miss.a.p1600 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miss.a.p1600 View Post
    Probably buy some land and build a tiny house or put a camper for a temporary isolated living
    wow!!
    not a bad idea
    I mean yes I could like buy land the build my own maybe I will look into it but yes this is brilliant ifI have more money can build a cabin
    before I wrote it makes me worse writing bout it but actually makes me better - am facing this
    why should I stay in place and pay here I have money yes but it took me a while to get there and i put up with enough drama online to also have stress where i live

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

When i was a student and lived in a student flat the owner had no respect for us, i have woken up with workmen in my bedroom, a hole in the bathroom floor from downstairs with a guys head in it. He just gave the keys to random workmen and told them to let themselves in, it makes my blood boil just remembering it. Now ten years later i bought my own place, i know this isnt possible for everyone in every part of the world/ country. xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to miss cleo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,267 Times in 1,189 Posts

I'm feeling " meh " about ours. It's a nice modern and small space. It may be a little too small (1 bedroom ) to stay much longer as a couple.
    We only pay $840 flat though. We are artists in residence here and the price hooked us.
    The normal rate in our area is probably 30% more or so.
    There isn't a bath tub ( my biggest problem with it )!
    Last edited by carmen_b; 10-16-2017 at 03:26 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to carmen_b For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had just gotten my 3.5 hours worth of plastic surgery in Columbia and really needed a place to crash and recover after surgery without hauling any boxes. Plus, I didn't have a car at the time. I was just trying to get settled back in LA in between my move from SF back to LA, and recover from surgery. I knew I couldn't work for a while, plus money in LA sucks, so I wanted to live on the cheap but in an area that was central and not 1.5 hours hours from the action, by car, lol.

So I lived in a group home with 17 other people. This company had several houses, with 3-4 people per room, sometimes more if the room was especially large or less if the room was particularly small. The management of the place would screen people for artistic interests, as the place was advertised as being made for aspiring artists in the city of LA. Well, what it turned out to be was a half-house/for-profit homeless shelter for people with criminal records and poor credit due to not paying bills/eviction/etc. Several of my roommates were active meth users, sometimes even in the house. I ended up having a nervous breakdown. Looking back, I've had my share of sexual harassment at the place. Some members of the management knew I was a dancer, but apart from that, simply the caliber of the people there makes all sorts of harm coming my way not unlikely. It's a miracle I made it out of that place alive.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroSugarMonster For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12